Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > if you have retro game, i hope this topic will help you out :3
Page 1 of 1
if you have retro game, i hope this topic will help you out :3 [CLOSED]
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#1 Posted: 14:22:59 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
for me i have lots of old nes, snes, gameboy games and ect.. and i found these websites really helpful. what i want to do is make my collection look nice and as well keeping them safe from dust, and sunlight smilie

this is the cover project. instead of having your old games naked, you can make your collection look really nice with these covers.
http://www.thecoverproject.net/

next is the universal game cases. this will hold most old games, and with some modding, it can hold almost all video games.
http://www.mediashelving.com/M...oduct_Code=USCG
to find the cases, go to Media Cases then click onto VHS & Game Cases . sometimes this website is a pain in the a** to order and they only ship in the u.s. but you can buy the cases on ebay, but there a bit more expensive.

and if you want to hold your game boy advance, or game boy games(need to mod the case), you can find and buy ds cases on ebay to shelve them.

and here is a video so show you how they look

[so what do you guys think?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:25:02 18/07/2014 by aran
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#2 Posted: 15:28:02 18/07/2014
thanks for this tip, i didnt know about it smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#3 Posted: 20:10:23 18/07/2014
Oh cool! Thanks for posting these!
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#4 Posted: 20:40:56 18/07/2014
Nice tips! Thanks for posting them. smilie
---
Hail to the King, baby!
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#5 Posted: 12:09:39 28/07/2014
I do collect retro games, but I prefer the original box a bit more. Plus, I don't have a color printer. :/
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me