Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Does Lost Islands decide what toy you buy ? [CLOSED]
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#1 Posted: 13:48:40 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
For me its a yes . I play all consoles and 3ds games but this cute app game tells me what i want .

1. i spun for skylanders it was Warnado and Prism Break . My toy cookie jar felt it was missing them as my other toys were linked in lost islands.

2. I was going to buy myself Crusher but a few days before i won a hall of legends quest prize . I went home with Legendary Bouncer instead .

3. link your toys quest ...... I could not decide if i wanted Rubble rouser or Magna Charge , then i got a link Magna Charge toy quest ............. and guess what happened ? Last week i felt very very guilty for not buying Rubble Rouser toy and linking him . It was close .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#2 Posted: 17:09:47 15/07/2014
I was trying to get, at least, one of every character, after my son got Giants, and I would say that a lot of my decision making was what we needed Lost Islands. With Swap Force, we haven't had as much money to spend, so I've been very picky. I talked my son into getting Rubble Rouser over another swapper just because we needed an Earth swapper smilie
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#3 Posted: 20:12:51 15/07/2014
I talked my son into spending his birthday money on legendary free ranger because they needed the spin ability for their swap force game,

But it was but it was during the air sanctum quest and we'd just picked up not only the bird house but the hall of legends. LFR checked a lot of Lost Island boxes!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:36 15/07/2014 by BUGMom05
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me