Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Zap is pestering me with DI [CLOSED]
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#1 Posted: 19:12:43 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 19:15:24 14/07/2014
damn it eruptshake
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 19:18:27 14/07/2014
Would do you mean by DI?
---
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#4 Posted: 19:20:13 14/07/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob
Would do you mean by DI?

Are you joking?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#5 Posted: 19:22:46 14/07/2014
Not surprising.

Would do you mean by DI?

srsly? Disney Infinity.....
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#6 Posted: 19:26:50 14/07/2014
Oh, I thought it was Disney Infinity but here is stuff and nonsense and it could mean anything. It could mean Disney Idiots but he hasn't made it clear what it is.
---
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#7 Posted: 19:35:20 14/07/2014
Oh, I thought it was Disney Infinity but here is stuff and nonsense and it could mean anything. It could mean Disney Idiots but he hasn't made it clear what it is.

No one is that uncreative.
#8 Posted: 19:38:39 14/07/2014
Quote: Toynerd14

No one is that uncreative.

I've realised something. This topic isn't about Disney Infinity. DI could mean Dead Infinity.

I'll just leave this here.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#9 Posted: 19:39:07 14/07/2014

It was rather clear. I believe 9/23 is the release date for Infinity 2.0, plus gameplay trailers have hinted at Gravity Falls being in the second game with bits of the forest shown. Then Rocket Raccoon & Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy who are playable in DI2 being noted as being in the teased Gravity Falls forest. Zap's screen-capped post was all the evidence needed to know it meant Disney Infinity. Besides that, Zap's apparent obsession with Infinity, makes it clear that if he is pestering someone about something, that's likely what.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#10 Posted: 19:40:48 14/07/2014
Quote: Seiki

It was rather clear. I believe 9/23 is the release date for Infinity 2.0, plus gameplay trailers have hinted at Gravity Falls being in the second game with bits of the forest shown. Then Rocket Raccoon & Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy who are playable in DI2 being noted as being in the teased Gravity Falls forest. Zap's screen-capped post was all the evidence needed to know it meant Disney Infinity. Besides that, Zap's apparent obsession with Infinity, makes it clear that if he is pestering someone about something, that's likely what.

I was joking around I knew what he meant.
---
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#11 Posted: 19:41:32 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator

This.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#12 Posted: 19:45:05 14/07/2014
Quote: eruptshake137

This.

I was joking around I knew it was Disney Infinity and I was pointing out that DI could mean anything.
---
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#13 Posted: 23:04:09 14/07/2014
Quote: eruptshake137

This.

I was joking around I knew it was Disney Infinity and I was pointing out that DI could mean anything.

So he shouldn't use the abbreviation on the account of someone under a rock?
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#14 Posted: 23:10:34 14/07/2014
So is Skylanders a rip-off of Pokemon thinkchips?
[User Posted Image]
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#15 Posted: 23:51:37 14/07/2014
Quote: somePerson
[User Posted Image]

SO! THE CONSPIRACY REVEALED! ALERT THE MEDIA!
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#16 Posted: 00:23:22 15/07/2014
[User Posted Image]

*Different technology*
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#17 Posted: 00:31:04 15/07/2014
Quote: Matteomax
[User Posted Image]

*Different technology*

- - -
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#18 Posted: 00:36:06 15/07/2014
Just block him.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me