Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
PRaISE NINTENDO! [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 14:16:58 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Lucina,Chrom AND ROBIN!!!!
For Smash 4!!!
*cue much fangirlism*
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 14:18:08 14/07/2014
AND CAPTAIN FALCON IS RETURNING!!!!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#3 Posted: 14:18:16 14/07/2014
Who?-*shot*
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#4 Posted: 14:22:44 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor
AND CAPTAIN FALCON IS RETURNING!!!!

YAAAY!! :3

Nintendo is like a god that we shall worship even more now.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#5 Posted: 14:24:24 14/07/2014
Have you accepted Nintendo as your Lord and Saviour today?

Reggie-Moses and Iwata-Jesus died for our sins of playing any game that isn't made by Nintendo!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#6 Posted: 15:00:52 14/07/2014
Actually the official website confirms that only Robin, Lucina, and C. Falcon are playable. Sorry.

BUT STILL WHO DOESN'T LOVE A TELEKINETIC SPELL FENCER?!
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#7 Posted: 16:41:56 14/07/2014
GENO CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[User Posted Image]
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#8 Posted: 16:54:31 14/07/2014
Lucina is like the female version of Marth.

That's why I love her so much :3
---
My life is complete.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#9 Posted: 17:46:18 14/07/2014
i still need a wii u
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#10 Posted: 18:24:56 14/07/2014
^ I'm with Sess.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#11 Posted: 18:27:30 14/07/2014
*uses Susano-O and Zuisundra's Sin summons on Seehomaru*

I actually don't even know that much about Fire Emblem, but I do know it's become quite popular, and I respect it.

Not sure who most of those are (other than the ones who appeared in previous games), but yeesh, have some patience and maturity. Anyway I don't care which characters make it in, I just care how fun they are to play as, but even if all my favorite characters of all time showed up I probably wouldn't buy on day 1.

Incidentally, interesting little note, the more you use language, the less impact it has (for instance, I never cuss except extremely angered or shocked, and even then I only do if it's something there's no restraining myself, as thus, at least my swears have some weight). Not that you're actually even trying to sound mature or convincing or reasonable, but still.

The irony is that kids try to cuss to sound more adult and they end up only sounding more childish.

And that's my proverbial wisdom for the day.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:28:16 14/07/2014 by Doomslicer
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#12 Posted: 18:56:12 14/07/2014
I'm disappointed in the lack of Chrom. Would rather have him than female Marth.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#13 Posted: 19:03:02 14/07/2014
Chrom doesn't seem to be playable. Likely involved with Robin's Final Smash.

As for Lucina, it is note worthy her icon on the website it that of a veteran's as opposed to the larger style used for newcomers. It's possible she's an alt costume for Marth. Though clicking the icon and going to her page does show her listed as a newcomer, yet still doesn't have her introduction video or a newcomer poster on her page like the other newcomers (possibly cause she shares these with Robin), so it could go either way at this point.

Regardless, there's a lot of FE characters in..... It'd be nice if they let some other stuff in instead.... Would like to see ROB return and why isn't Game and Watch listed on the site yet? He was revealed in Pac-Man's trailer. (Still want Larxene *Shot*)
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#14 Posted: 20:53:02 14/07/2014
Quote: Sesshomaru75
who the **** cares about fire emblem? like seriously?

where the **** is demise?
where the **** is ganondorf?
where the **** is ghirahim?
where the living ****ing god is jigglypuff?
where the **** is mewtwo
why the **** isnt midna playable?
where the **** is ness and lucas?

if all these stupid *** fire emblem can make it into the game but all of the above listed characters cant then i will not be buying this game on day 1

I'm happy that the Captain made it in, though.

Fyi Jigglypuff and Ness are already confirmed (Veterans)

Also even though I am not a fan of Fire Emblem I like the looks of these guys and gals.

Although I have one thing to say
WHERE IS MEH FOSSIL FIGHTER!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#15 Posted: 20:57:24 14/07/2014
I don't care if she's a veteran, I wish Jigglypuff would be replaced. There are hundreds of Pokemon who would be much better in Smash and I wish she didn't always have to take one of the slots.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#16 Posted: 21:38:20 14/07/2014
They look too realistic.
#17 Posted: 22:16:43 14/07/2014
Quote: Seiki
Chrom doesn't seem to be playable. Likely involved with Robin's Final Smash.

As for Lucina, it is note worthy her icon on the website it that of a veteran's as opposed to the larger style used for newcomers. It's possible she's an alt costume for Marth. Though clicking the icon and going to her page does show her listed as a newcomer, yet still doesn't have her introduction video or a newcomer poster on her page like the other newcomers (possibly cause she shares these with Robin), so it could go either way at this point.

Regardless, there's a lot of FE characters in..... It'd be nice if they let some other stuff in instead.... Would like to see ROB return and why isn't Game and Watch listed on the site yet? He was revealed in Pac-Man's trailer. (Still want Larxene *Shot*)

*puts away pistol*
If we get Square Enix characters (and that's a huge "if") it'll likely be Cloud, Sephiroth, maybe some other FFs, and the most likely KH characters are Sora, Riku, Roxas, and Axel.

Though personally I'd want Xemnas, YX, Axel, Marluxia, and Xion (winged form) most.
And Agnes or Ringabel from Bravely Default
Not happening, sadly.

Wouldn't it be fun if SE made some sort of Brawl-like game with their characters?
---
#18 Posted: 23:44:04 14/07/2014
I'd like a new Dissidia for 3DS or PS3, especially if it includes other characters (Idk if any of the main party (save
Ringabek
, though I'm sure a lot of fans wouldn't mind seeing Edea in the Bravo Bikini in non-chibi form) of BD have enough unique abilities to qualify, but
Airy
, and quite a few of the job masters do). I think Kingdom Hearts is easily popular enough to be included, though there might be licensing issues. Plus, with such a large cast, it'd be very hard to pick just a few representatives (Sora's a given, Master Xehanort might be too powerful to be a baddie but you never know, Riku, Axel/Lea, or Roxas would be likely, and for villains Xemnas, YX, Ansem, and the already mentioned MX).

I'd also love Rocket from DQH: Rocket Slime-*shot*
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me