Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Newbie question [CLOSED]
ohioskylanders Green Sparx Gems: 132
#1 Posted: 03:54:27 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey folks, my son and I are new to this site. He is 6 and got in to Skylanders about just 6-8 months ago. Since that time obviously we have been on a mission to find every single Skylander we can basically get our hands on. We do hunting trips whenever we can. Our Swap Force collection is complete and we need 5 of the Giants series and 8 Spyros Adventure. Not to mention many rare variants we would love to find. Guess what I'm asking is, is this a site to post questions about figures we are looking for to buy/trade? Is there a certain place to do so on this site? Any info will be welcomed. Our collection is closing in on 200 and we would like to find as many as we can that we need without paying the crazy ebay/amazon prices. Although, on a few I have a feeling we will have to splurge. Especially rare variants.

Thanks,
Ohioskylanders (Matthew & Ethan)
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#2 Posted: 04:02:48 14/07/2014
Welcome to the group of Cool Kidz. Well in Dayton, OH there are 3 cool shops to get used landers HUber Heights, OH Vacs and Videos and Kettering OH Game swap and Towne N country 2nd and Charles. Dayton Craigslist is also ok. Good luck What part of OH you from
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:52 14/07/2014 by trixster68
chadomac Green Sparx Gems: 350
#3 Posted: 04:25:04 14/07/2014
another Ohio guy here. me and my 10 and 4 year old are hunters as well. we live on the east side of cincinnati
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#4 Posted: 05:32:27 14/07/2014
Another Ohiolander here (Well, villain, but 'ey), and I'll keep you posted on if I find any rare or new Skylanders.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#5 Posted: 05:41:19 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: trixster68
Welcome to the group of Cool Kidz. Well in Dayton, OH there are 3 cool shops to get used landers HUber Heights, OH Vacs and Videos and Kettering OH Game swap and Towne N country 2nd and Charles. Dayton Craigslist is also ok. Good luck What part of OH you from

Howdy to you both.....we are from the Toledo area, but currently living across the Indiana border in Ft Wayne. Born and raised in Ohio and always there at heart lol. Just got a PM about the ghost roaster site for trading/selling etc. Glad to have found both of these online communities. My son is obsessed with Skylanders now and basically so am I smilie Hoping to finish up our collection and find more variants we don't have. Not in it to make money, just think they are amazing toys/games. All we buy are for personal use. smilie
#6 Posted: 05:42:10 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks Wolfgang smilie
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#7 Posted: 06:16:21 14/07/2014
No problem!

Could you make a list of the characters and variants you're looking for?
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#8 Posted: 13:12:29 14/07/2014
Welcome to te forums, ohioskylanders.

Sorry to say, but buying, selling, and trading is forbidden on the forums.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#9 Posted: 17:24:17 14/07/2014
I quit collecting Skylanders a while ago, but I still know about the original 32 and Giants characters, so if you have any questions about those, feel free to ask!
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#10 Posted: 17:38:06 14/07/2014
Quote: Matteomax

That's not really what he was talking or asking about. He wanted to know if we could help him find rare variants.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Judaschrist0240 Blue Sparx Gems: 668
#11 Posted: 20:54:40 14/07/2014
Quote: Matteomax

uh ohh...... here come the dark spyro police
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#12 Posted: 11:54:09 15/07/2014
The OP asked if this was a forum to buy/trade. Matteomax was just answering that question.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#13 Posted: 21:21:54 15/07/2014
Buying/Selling/trading is forbidden here, but people can help you find stuff (but not directly sell it to you)

Also make sure your 6 year old doesn't visit stuff and nonsense section unless you want him to be mentally scarred.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#14 Posted: 21:30:18 15/07/2014
Quote: Windumup
Buying/Selling/trading is forbidden here, but people can help you find stuff (but not directly sell it to you)

Also make sure your 6 year old doesn't visit stuff and nonsense section unless you want him to be mentally scarred.

Actually, publically advertising that you're buying/selling/trading is what's disallowed. If you PM a user, it's ok.
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me