Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Stories Of Scaring People! [CLOSED]
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#1 Posted: 15:06:39 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I just felt like this would be a kind of funny topic. SO it all started on one campout I went on with my friends...

We were all at one building near a forest. The campsite was in the woods. It was late at night, so the forest was pitch black. Nobody had a flashlight on them. And, we were telling stories of the Moth Man and Smile Dog, and a lot more creepypastas. So my friend Erik and I puled some pranks on our fellow friends. I ran and hid behind a garbage can, and started shaking it. I heard our friends starting to get scared, and I heard Erik and 2 of my other friends heading towards me. When they were close, I ran out, and I was yelling "GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO!" And that was pretty funny.

Then I hid in a bush in the middle of the forest and started rustling some leaves. Erik stopped and told everyone he heard something, and it may be Sasquatch. So he said "Don't worry, I'll yell the call of the Squatch." When he yelled, I responded. Everyone ran up ahead, and I came out.

When Erik and I got back up to the campsite, we found out that the Scout Leaders needed 3 boys to go back through the forest to find a Scrubby someone dropped. Everyone else was scared, so Erik and I dragged along our friend Justin. We were walking, and Justin was talking about how we "didn't scare him" and Erik responded with this "No, we totally scared yo." "No, you can't scare me!" Justin yelled. Then Erik decided to prank him again "So, you think we can't sca- AAH!"And Justin screamed. Then we all started laughing about t. It was a fun night.

So how have you pranked your friends like this?
---
now its time to get funky
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#2 Posted: 15:24:59 12/07/2014
Just get a fake spider (or even better, a real spider) and my sister will nearly piss herself. It's pretty fun~
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#3 Posted: 15:26:12 12/07/2014
Telling my brother about werewolves
#4 Posted: 13:39:25 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm bringing this topic back!!!
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#5 Posted: 13:40:42 28/07/2014
CI faked my death. Both irl and online.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#6 Posted: 13:41:54 28/07/2014
I try to prank my bro, but it ends as he wins
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#7 Posted: 13:42:03 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
CI faked my death. Both irl and online.

Wow, really?
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#8 Posted: 16:28:29 28/07/2014
Yeah, um, I'm the one that always gets scared >___>
---
Gay 4 GARcher
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#9 Posted: 17:06:12 28/07/2014
A bunch of friends and I were playing Murder in the Dark, and they were sticking together. I wasn't assigned the murderer role but I hid in the shadows and stalked them the entire time. And then when they separated I would follow one, and I actually managed to scare them a couple times. It was so fun. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#10 Posted: 17:06:59 28/07/2014
Me, and four of my friends, went camping. Late at night, me and my dad drove off. We left behind one of the kid's dad, so that the guys wouldn't be alone. And so he could tell them a "legend" about two werewolves. At home, me and my dad got three werewolf costumes, and a large bone. We came back the next night, and, bringing the kids dad with us, hid in the forest. We positioned him close to camp, in a little clearing. We put the bone in he center, with some leftover meat around it. Me and my dad were, meanwhile, both hidden in the camp. At 7:00, when we were sure that at least one boy would be awake, the other kid's dad screamed. He then ran off into the woods, leaving the bone. The guy's kid made the rest come to check on him, or so I'm told. When they got back, my costumed dad was in their tent. He chased them, until they got to the point where I was hiding. I leapt out of the bushes by the picnic table. One final act of scariness. They were trapped between us, so I strolled over to them and lifted my "paw." I then pulled off my mask.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me