Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The scary dream topic!!! [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#1 Posted: 08:31:57 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Let me start,

There was this monster like Godzilla going to eat my mom. Every1 was in fear but me, and then I woke up shocked. xD But that was telling me my future.... That'll be another story my friends.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#2 Posted: 09:05:53 12/07/2014
I don't have nightmares very often but whenever I do, it's almost always zombies. Absolutely despise zombie dreams. I try to run and they're everywhere I turn. To add insult to injury, I sometimes dream I wake up and then go right back to sleep so the dream resumes where it left off. smilie So whenever I wake up from a nightmare, I have to actually get up for a minute to make sure it's real.
---
but i love it all smooth
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#3 Posted: 09:15:20 12/07/2014
Quote: LevanJess
I don't have nightmares very often but whenever I do, it's almost always zombies. Absolutely despise zombie dreams. I try to run and they're everywhere I turn. To add insult to injury, I sometimes dream I wake up and then go right back to sleep so the dream resumes where it left off. smilie So whenever I wake up from a nightmare, I have to actually get up for a minute to make sure it's real.

That happens to me sometimes, I wake up from a nightmare only to find myself in another.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#4 Posted: 09:16:39 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: LunarDistortion
Quote: LevanJess
I don't have nightmares very often but whenever I do, it's almost always zombies. Absolutely despise zombie dreams. I try to run and they're everywhere I turn. To add insult to injury, I sometimes dream I wake up and then go right back to sleep so the dream resumes where it left off. :( So whenever I wake up from a nightmare, I have to actually get up for a minute to make sure it's real.

That happens to me sometimes, I wake up from a nightmare only to find myself in another.

Sometimes with me 2. :C
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#5 Posted: 13:41:07 12/07/2014
You are proving that the frequent abuse of exclamation points is my pet peeve.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#6 Posted: 14:09:41 12/07/2014
i was going to a lake and then there was a gorilla in the water so i ran back to the car but the damn gorilla ripped off the door when i was closing it and i died probably
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#7 Posted: 14:20:28 12/07/2014
The only thing close to a nightmare that I have ever had was a dream from a few months ago. The only part that felt like a nightmare, was seeing my great aunt on a sidewalk, then a car passed, and she was gone. I actually believed she was alive again. I woke up, then I was de instated still. (I had a tight connection with her.)
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#8 Posted: 14:51:05 12/07/2014
I'm not easily scared, but when I was like 5 I was. Anything would scare me. But I don't remember many from that age. All I can remember was my house coming to life and going on a mass-murder spree, and I was blamed for it and put in prison for the rest of my life.
---
now its time to get funky
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me