Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
It's over [CLOSED]
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4514
#1 Posted: 07:54:39 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Blayze and I broke up.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#2 Posted: 08:07:28 12/07/2014
It'll be okay, I promise. *hugs*
#3 Posted: 08:12:08 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
*hugs*
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#4 Posted: 08:14:39 12/07/2014
I'm so sorry to hear that. smilie
It may seem extremely hard, trust me, but over time, you will heal. Just know that the one special person for you is out there, and you will find them.
Just remember to be mature and don't lose hope, there is always light in something, even if it seems like there isn't. Everything happens for a reason. Be strong, and find some way to let out your feelings, but remember, not in a harmful or bad way. Crying it out is good, it relieves stress and sadness. Trust me with this advice, I was just dumped not too long ago myself.
I hoped I helped a little, buddy.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#5 Posted: 08:16:16 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: AmethystRose
It may seem extremely hard, trust me, but over time, you will heal. Just know that the one special person for you is out there, and you will find them.
Just remember to be mature and don't lose hope, there is always light in something, even if it seems like there isn't. Everything happens for a reason. Be strong, and find some way to let out your feelings, but remember, not in a harmful or bad way. Crying it out is good, it relieves stress and sadness. Trust me with this advice, I was just dumped not too long ago myself.

It helped a little.
---
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#6 Posted: 08:17:53 12/07/2014
Quote: Dark Bro
Quote: AmethystRose

It helped a little.

I'm sorry, I wish I could help more, I really do... *hugs* Just stay strong, man.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#7 Posted: 08:27:37 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks Peoples.
You're good people.
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#8 Posted: 08:34:10 12/07/2014
#9 Posted: 08:40:34 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Looks like i'm not getting married
At least I have my addictions.
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#10 Posted: 08:48:42 12/07/2014
What a coincidence.

Don't worry. You'll get over it in time. Don't regret dating or breaking up because at the time they were what you needed.
I hope you can move on. you'll find someone else.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#11 Posted: 08:57:59 12/07/2014
It will get better eventually, I had something similar happen to me earlier this year. Remember, you have to push through the night to get to daylight.

If you need anyone to talk to, all you have to do is PM me.
#12 Posted: 09:58:23 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks peeps, you're all awesome.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me