Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Your thoughts on Red Sparx? [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 00:23:04 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Well?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#2 Posted: 00:23:50 12/07/2014
He looks depressed.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#3 Posted: 00:24:14 12/07/2014
The typical person or the specific sparx?
#4 Posted: 00:25:43 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: DummyZ

The typical DarkSpynoob aka Red Sparx
---
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#5 Posted: 00:26:52 12/07/2014
Well screw you, too, buddy!
#6 Posted: 00:28:36 12/07/2014
Quote: Windumup

It all depends on each person. Some are older and some are younger physically and mentally. The rank doesn't generally determ anything.
#7 Posted: 00:29:35 12/07/2014
I'm still annoyed that I only got 11 gems my first week.
#8 Posted: 00:31:39 12/07/2014
Quote: Windumup

It all depends on each person. Some are older and some are younger physically and mentally. The rank doesn't generally determ anything.

This! Although, I am pretty immature in my own rights.
#9 Posted: 00:32:44 12/07/2014
Maturity shouldn't be the only means by which you judge a person.
#10 Posted: 00:33:17 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Toynerd14
Well screw you, too, buddy!

Well that escalated quickly
---
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#11 Posted: 00:33:21 12/07/2014
What are your guys' thoughts on me? I'm a Red Sparx lol
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#12 Posted: 00:34:18 12/07/2014
Quote: AmethystRose
What are your guys' thoughts on me? I'm a Red Sparx lol

You act like you've been on forever and fit in very nicely.
#13 Posted: 00:34:27 12/07/2014
Quote: spyro and sonic
Maturity shouldn't be the only means by which you judge a person.

It generally revolves over that, though.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#14 Posted: 00:35:18 12/07/2014
Well… the most of the people who join these forums are probably just a kids without a knowledge about certain aspect of forum etiquette and norms and that is why they can sometimes appear to be annoying etc. But it is more experienced users and especially Hunters’ and Admins’ responsibility to guide and inform them about good behaviour. And all we can do is to hope that they learn.

The thing I just stated above can be applied only to the new users who represent that starting point. Of course there has been a wave of new-comers who are already on their early young adulthood and are actually already nice users around here even without the long dS forum experience.

All in all it is very difficult to say directly an absolute truth about opinions about Red Sparx community. Only absolute thing I can say about them that I think that they have been around here for a very short time. Eventually the Sparx system is somehow flawed in telling about quality in posting because the gems are given for activity and quantity rather than insight and quality. So that is my opinion or a statement or whatever you like to call it. Red Sparx people can be either tough to deal with or pleasant converstation partners or somewhere between.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:05 12/07/2014 by Project_Unnamed
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#15 Posted: 00:38:34 12/07/2014
Red Sparx members are people, too.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#16 Posted: 00:46:07 12/07/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
*shrug* People are different. I could hold a Red Sparx on a higher pedestal than even Dark. I could view a Red Sparx as a highly inexperienced person. But I don't judge by ranks. What's the use in that? Why should I give someone less respect just because they've been here for a shorter time? Why should I respect somebody just because they've been here from the start?

This~
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#17 Posted: 00:48:18 12/07/2014
They usually die.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#18 Posted: 00:51:52 12/07/2014
they suck nobody likes them they are stoopid and dum and annoying and dont know **** about the forums and they are noobs
#19 Posted: 00:53:11 12/07/2014
Quote: somePerson
They usually die.

I don't watch Star Trek, how did I get that joke? 0_o
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#20 Posted: 01:15:38 12/07/2014
Just because someone is a Red Sparx, they shouldn't be treated differently..~ <3
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#21 Posted: 01:24:13 12/07/2014
They all look the same!
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#22 Posted: 01:25:18 12/07/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
*shrug* People are different. I could hold a Red Sparx on a higher pedestal than even Dark. I could view a Red Sparx as a highly inexperienced person. But I don't judge by ranks. What's the use in that? Why should I give someone less respect just because they've been here for a shorter time? Why should I respect somebody just because they've been here from the start?

This tbh. Also like half of them are people who got sick of their names or left and forgot their passwords and aren't even new users in the first place. Whether or not I respect you really depends on whether or not you're an ass, not what your rank is.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#23 Posted: 01:30:53 12/07/2014
I don't care about a user's Sparx rank. When I was a Red Sparx, I was new to the site and had never been on a forum before. I was just trying to fit in and would only post stuff that I thought others would, and looking back, I was pretty immature. I'm not exactly mature now, but I just post what's on my mind and what I'd say in real life. If other Red Sparx are like I was, they seem "noobish" because they don't know what kind of person they'd be on the internet. They then eventually discover that they can just be themself.

Some Red Sparx are different. They know exactly what they wanna do right off the bat. Although, some Red Sparx are immature, some aren't. It's kinda like racism. Sparxism, I don't know, but just because you're a Red Sparx, doesn't mean your an immature troll.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#24 Posted: 01:58:13 12/07/2014
Quote: Mrmorrises
they suck nobody likes them they are stoopid and dum and annoying and dont know **** about the forums and they are noobs

DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT. Are you kidding me? Recall that you were a Red Sparx at one time. Are you seriously going to say that about the Red Sparx just because you've been here longer? News flash, you aren't better then everyone else because you are a higher rank. So what if I'm a Green Sparx as of tomorrow, but I still feel like a Red Sparx so I am going to stand up for them! I can't believe you would say that just because they haven't been here as long. And I bet at least a Red Sparx would know how to spell "Dumb" correctly. And actually a lot of people like them (us) because some people have common sense and will treat a Red Sparx like a regular user instead of treating the Red Sparx of Darkspyro like ****! You may think that the Red Sparx are the **** here, but right now, it's just you.
---
now its time to get funky
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#25 Posted: 02:03:18 12/07/2014
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT. Are you kidding me? Recall that you were a Red Sparx at one time. Are you seriously going to say that about the Red Sparx just because you've been here longer? News flash, you aren't better then everyone else because you are a higher rank. So what if I'm a Green Sparx as of tomorrow, but I still feel like a Red Sparx so I am going to stand up for them! I can't believe you would say that just because they haven't been here as long. And I bet at least a Red Sparx would know how to spell "Dumb" correctly. And actually a lot of people like them (us) because some people have common sense and will treat a Red Sparx like a regular user instead of treating the Red Sparx of Darkspyro like ****! You may think that the Red Sparx are the **** here, but right now, it's just you.

I must be honest and ask you to calm down xXBeavcoonXx. smilie I am sure that MrMorrises just stated that to make a joke, you know? A little fun around here that we're having so do not worry. That is most probably not his real opinion. Irony and sarcams just cannot be distributed that well with written words. smilie
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#26 Posted: 02:04:35 12/07/2014

did you really just say that
#27 Posted: 02:06:05 12/07/2014
Quote: Project_Unnamed

I must be honest and ask you to calm down xXBeavcoonXx. smilie I am sure that MrMorrises just stated that to make a joke, you know? A little fun around here that we're having so do not worry. That is most probably not his real opinion. Irony and sarcams just cannot be distributed that well with written words. smilie

Yeah, i know. I should calm down. I just hate when people do stuff like that, even if they are joking.
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#28 Posted: 02:25:02 12/07/2014

You can tell he's joking by his spelling and grammar.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#29 Posted: 02:29:23 12/07/2014
Ok everyone, I get it, I was over reacting. Let's end this conversation now ok?
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#30 Posted: 02:35:39 12/07/2014
Ok everyone, I get it, I was over reacting. Let's end this conversation now ok?

....is also my opinion on red sparxeses
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me