Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I had a rather disturbing dream last night...
Page 1 of 1
I had a rather disturbing dream last night... [CLOSED]
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#1 Posted: 17:04:04 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay so usually my dreams have always been completely random, involving random people that I have never seen before interacting with me in 1st person. And almost always my dreams are very vivid and make no..sense...whatsoever. But I wonder if they have hidden meaning... I took a psychology course last semester in college and we touched on a little stuff about dream analysis, but I still have no ****ing clue how these random ass dreams of mine come into play.

Anyway, so about last night... (Spoiler'd for accounts of blood, gore, and other things. Don't read if you're squeamish or very sensitive.)

My dream was about me being chased by someone (I have no idea who or why) through a hospital, and on the walls, floor, ceiling, EVERYTHING was covered with blood splatters. There were all the hospital patients sitting on the floor outside of their rooms, just bleeding out and suffering. There was the occasional nurse, but only one or two, helping the severely injured people. The one I remember seeing the most was an old lady with large, deep gash wounds in her leg. My chaser was gaining up on me, and I started to run faster. I try not to trip over the people laying in the halls, or slipping in the blood. Finally I find a supply closet and close the door, and hide in there. It is completely dark in there and the only sound is my breaths. Suddenly, a bright white light turns on and lo and behold, standing right next to me was the guy who had been chasing me!! I can't see his face, it wasn't defined for some reason in the dream, and he holds up a knife. I try getting out, but the door is locked. He grabs me by the shoulder and pins me up against the wall, holding the knife up to my throat. He then proceeds to have sex with me, and when he's done, he slits my throat and leaves me to die on in the closet.

Then the dream cuts out and I start having another dream... Only this time, I'm at a Pokemon-themed amusement park... It's a sunny day, and lots of happy people. I remember going on a few rides with a friend, but that's about it... Not much I remember of that one. I'm more concerned with the first one.

.....I think I need help... smilie
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2 Posted: 17:11:14 11/07/2014
About the first dream...

WHO ELSE BUT QUAGMIRE?!
[User Posted Image]
---
now its time to get funky
#3 Posted: 17:12:25 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Lol I knew someone would mention him. smilie
---
#4 Posted: 17:13:42 11/07/2014
Quote: AmethystRose
^ Lol I knew someone would mention him. smilie

Yeah, I had to. When I read the line about "Having sex in the closet" I had to
---
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#5 Posted: 17:31:13 11/07/2014
If you need help because you had a nightmare then I guess we're all lunatics.
I'm sorry you had such a bad dream, though ._.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#6 Posted: 17:46:54 11/07/2014
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
About the first dream...

WHO ELSE BUT QUAGMIRE?!
[User Posted Image]

Giggity
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 20:16:14 11/07/2014
Quote: AmethystRose
Okay so usually my dreams have always been completely random, involving random people that I have never seen before interacting with me in 1st person. And almost always my dreams are very vivid and make no..sense...whatsoever. But I wonder if they have hidden meaning... I took a psychology course last semester in college and we touched on a little stuff about dream analysis, but I still have no ****ing clue how these random ass dreams of mine come into play.

Anyway, so about last night... (Spoiler'd for accounts of blood, gore, and other things. Don't read if you're squeamish or very sensitive.)

My dream was about me being chased by someone (I have no idea who or why) through a hospital, and on the walls, floor, ceiling, EVERYTHING was covered with blood splatters. There were all the hospital patients sitting on the floor outside of their rooms, just bleeding out and suffering. There was the occasional nurse, but only one or two, helping the severely injured people. The one I remember seeing the most was an old lady with large, deep gash wounds in her leg. My chaser was gaining up on me, and I started to run faster. I try not to trip over the people laying in the halls, or slipping in the blood. Finally I find a supply closet and close the door, and hide in there. It is completely dark in there and the only sound is my breaths. Suddenly, a bright white light turns on and lo and behold, standing right next to me was the guy who had been chasing me!! I can't see his face, it wasn't defined for some reason in the dream, and he holds up a knife. I try getting out, but the door is locked. He grabs me by the shoulder and pins me up against the wall, holding the knife up to my throat. He then proceeds to have sex with me, and when he's done, he slits my throat and leaves me to die on in the closet.

Then the dream cuts out and I start having another dream... Only this time, I'm at a Pokemon-themed amusement park... It's a sunny day, and lots of happy people. I remember going on a few rides with a friend, but that's about it... Not much I remember of that one. I'm more concerned with the first one.

.....I think I need help... smilie

I shall analyze this!

The first dream may be a foresight dream of your death later in life. As for the second dream it may be saying that you should have some fun and enjoy yourself before the first dream comes true.

My suggestion: avoid hospitals for awhile
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#8 Posted: 20:22:52 11/07/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon
If you need help because you had a nightmare then I guess we're all lunatics.
I'm sorry you had such a bad dream, though ._.

^This.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#9 Posted: 20:34:15 11/07/2014
smilie Woah!
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#10 Posted: 21:03:16 11/07/2014
I had a dream with Kingdom Hearts characters (Aqua and Roxas mostly) murdering the A.N.T. Farm cast at a party. I think I need help more.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#11 Posted: 22:01:06 11/07/2014
Quote: Epic popthorn
About the first dream...

WHO ELSE BUT QUAGMIRE?!
[User Posted Image]

Giggity

Giggity Giggity
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#12 Posted: 22:20:48 11/07/2014
Quote: Windumup
I shall analyze this!

The first dream may be a foresight dream of your death later in life. As for the second dream it may be saying that you should have some fun and enjoy yourself before the first dream comes true.

Did you really just say you think she'll die like that

Anyways, dreams don't usually mean anything honestly
#13 Posted: 22:27:14 11/07/2014
Quote: Ninpire
I shall analyze this!

Minds (and dreams) are very powerful. Some dreams can be visions of the future (aka foresight dream) but it is a slightly rare case.
Note I said it "MAY" be a foresight dream, there is no proof it wasn't just a nightmare.
---
#14 Posted: 22:29:12 11/07/2014
I had one dream known as a Lucid Dream. It was like heaven.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:31:01 11/07/2014 by xXBeavcoonXx
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15 Posted: 22:29:49 11/07/2014
I know you said may

But she might be a little shocked by a possibility that you didn't even say was rare in the first place
#16 Posted: 22:36:12 11/07/2014
I had one dream known as a Lucid Dream. It was like heaven.

I saw your post before the edit, you can actually learn you control any dream (or at least feel "awake" mid-dream) and even stop a dream short if you wanted to resulting in ending the dream and waking up immediately.

Quote: Cynderfan507

Minds (and dreams) are very powerful. Some dreams can be visions of the future (aka foresight dream) but it is a slightly rare case.
Note I said it "MAY" be a foresight dream, there is no proof it wasn't just a nightmare.

I used to have dreams like that all the time.

Yeah me to
---
#17 Posted: 22:38:08 11/07/2014
@Windumup I should learn how to do that. To the internet! Oh wait, I'm already on the internet...
---
#18 Posted: 22:42:15 11/07/2014
@Windumup I should learn how to do that. To the internet! Oh wait, I'm already on the internet...

I forgot the steps on how to train the mind to do that smilie although I am pretty sure it involves keeping a dream journal and a LOT of mental power.
---
#19 Posted: 22:45:49 11/07/2014

I forgot the steps on how to train the mind to do that smilie although I am pretty sure it involves keeping a dream journal and a LOT of mental power.

Mental Power... Hmm... Yeah not the right person for that.
---
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#20 Posted: 23:34:05 11/07/2014
I shall analyze this!

Whoah there, dreams are scientifically proven to be drawn from past experiences all jumbled up in a mess.
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#21 Posted: 23:46:55 11/07/2014
I can see the future. Maybe IDK though. #Ontopicnow I used to have dreams like that!!! 2!!!!!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#22 Posted: 23:46:59 11/07/2014
Quote: LegoLander

Whoah there, dreams are scientifically proven to be drawn from past experiences all jumbled up in a mess.

No, actually, they're not.

Dreams can signify many things. Things that have happened, things that are yet to come. Subconsious desires or fears.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#23 Posted: 23:59:25 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I've dreamed of future events before. Hopefully that dream I had isn't one of those times I dreamed of the future...
---
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#24 Posted: 00:01:16 12/07/2014
Quote: assassinelf

Dreams can signify many things. Things that have happened, things that are yet to come. Subconsious desires or fears.

Or maybe the dream affects descisions on a subconscious level.
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
#25 Posted: 00:04:24 12/07/2014

Or maybe the dream affects descisions on a subconscious level.

That could be true, if you mean what I think you mean.
---
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#26 Posted: 00:06:25 12/07/2014
When I was a lot younger, I used to have constant nightmares (some of which did disturbingly predict the future at points, though thankfully not in ways I expected), and over time I became a master lucid dreamer (the main problem being that often I'd go power mad in lucid dreams and end up killing loved ones or destroying nations or so on, turning them into new nightmares), being able to wake up or even control my physical body while still dreaming (I could open my eyelids to force myself out of nightmares, I later learned if I crossed my ankles that would also do it, or envisioning a portal), but the nightmares stopped and now I hardly even remember most my dreams, and no longer have near as strong lucid power.

It's also interesting to note that in my dreams my glasses almost never work, thus typically rendering me half-blind if I play myself in the dream lol.

I do have waking dreams often though, especially about an hour before I get up, or if I've taken medicine with certain sedatives (even just motion sickness pills sometimes).
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#27 Posted: 00:19:04 12/07/2014

Mental power not meaning you have to be really smart fyi
---
#28 Posted: 03:48:56 12/07/2014

Mental power not meaning you have to be really smart fyi

Ohhhhh
---
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#29 Posted: 04:22:22 12/07/2014
I actually have had foresight dreams of meaningless things before.
Like in a dream that i remember very well for some reason, I was at school, and then I used a lock my er, locker. The code was 32-38-24, and that turned out to be the code for my locker during the year.

There's also some stuff that when it happens I think "didn't I dream about this"
And I also have those dreams that I can't tell if it's reality or a dream.

Anywho, I have had scary dreams before, one of them was I was skiing down a mountain, doing ski jumping, and for some reason, I jumped so far that I collided at incredible speeds at a wall, and then I remember bleeding a lot In the dream, and immediately after that dream, I was in a pool, swimming like I always do, when I start drowning for some reason (I'm not afraid of water, so I don't wing why this happened). Then the scary part When I woke up I had a bruised leg, probably because in the skiing dream I tried to wake up and smashed onto the wall or something, and for a good 15 seconds I couldn't breathe.

Holy crap long post.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#30 Posted: 04:26:04 12/07/2014
The scary thing is that the guy who chased you was someone you had seen in real life, or at least a combination of people. Dreams can't generate completely new images.
#31 Posted: 04:27:36 12/07/2014
Quote: CommanderGame
I actually have had foresight dreams of meaningless things before.
Like in a dream that i remember very well for some reason, I was at school, and then I used a lock my er, locker. The code was 32-38-24, and that turned out to be the code for my locker during the year.

There's also some stuff that when it happens I think "didn't I dream about this"
And I also have those dreams that I can't tell if it's reality or a dream.

Anywho, I have had scary dreams before, one of them was I was skiing down a mountain, doing ski jumping, and for some reason, I jumped so far that I collided at incredible speeds at a wall, and then I remember bleeding a lot In the dream, and immediately after that dream, I was in a pool, swimming like I always do, when I start drowning for some reason (I'm not afraid of water, so I don't wing why this happened). Then the scary part When I woke up I had a bruised leg, probably because in the skiing dream I tried to wake up and smashed onto the wall or something, and for a good 15 seconds I couldn't breathe.

Holy crap long post.

Wow good\bad dream!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#32 Posted: 05:00:10 12/07/2014
^Eevee when I saw your signature I thought it said raping is love, raping is life

I think I have a problem.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#33 Posted: 05:05:48 12/07/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
^Eevee when I saw your signature I thought it said raping is love, raping is life

I think I have a problem.

OMG I WAS GONNA SPIT OUT MY SUCKER!!! OR CHOKE ON IT! XD
---
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4523
#34 Posted: 05:11:00 12/07/2014
That dream is crazy as ****.
The 2nd dream sounds like fun.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
#35 Posted: 06:05:51 12/07/2014
Quote: Mrmorrises
The scary thing is that the guy who chased you was someone you had seen in real life, or at least a combination of people. Dreams can't generate completely new images.

This is true. It could be someone you passed on the street, a fast food guy, anyone you've ever met.
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#36 Posted: 08:19:29 12/07/2014
One dream I had once was when I first moved to Florida, I didn't realise I was dreaming, and it was so accurate it was actually really scary.

I had just woken up and got out of my room, I went into my gaming room to unpack a few things, but it looked a lot different. Instead of the humongous television, there was an even larger mirror that was almost as big as the room. In it was my mother, she was facing the wall, so I couldn't see her face. I looked behind me in the area where she was, nothing.

I was kinda creeped out, so I did what I normally do to calm down, go on the internet. I was going to check my email in my Living Room, which has a large window going to my pool. It was extremely bright. I saw an email saying something along the lines of "Hi there" from a random person in the top of my inbox, so I clicked it and under a harmless paragraph, was a terrifying photo of a woman with a terribly mutilated head in an old house staring at the camera with nonexistent eyes.

I woke up right when I saw her.
#37 Posted: 08:22:25 12/07/2014
Quote: LunarDistortion
One dream I had once was when I first moved to Florida, I didn't realise I was dreaming, and it was so accurate it was actually really scary.

I had just woken up and got out of my room, I went into my gaming room to unpack a few things, but it looked a lot different. Instead of the humongous television, there was an even larger mirror that was almost as big as the room. In it was my mother, she was facing the wall, so I couldn't see her face. I looked behind me in the area where she was, nothing.

I was kinda creeped out, so I did what I normally do to calm down, go on the internet. I was going to check my email in my Living Room, which has a large window going to my pool. It was extremely bright. I saw an email saying something along the lines of "Hi there" from a random person in the top of my inbox, so I clicked it and under a harmless paragraph, was a terrifying photo of a woman with a terribly mutilated head in an old house staring at the camera with nonexistent eyes.

That's creepy
---
#38 Posted: 08:29:57 12/07/2014
Quote: LunarDistortion

That's creepy

O_O This topic should be called the scary dreams topic!!! *Goes to make 1 now.*
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me