Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragonlord Training [CLOSED]
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#301 Posted: 17:11:29 11/08/2015
Ooc: Page.

"Hmm, the only other thing I can think of us stay safe, and try to keep away from Kevin especially when he's got Nightwing with him," said Illidan
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#302 Posted: 23:51:46 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Is there any objections of doing a little time skip because the RP been dead for so long?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#303 Posted: 00:18:25 12/08/2015
OoC: I suppose not, as long as you tell us what happens in the time. Are Shadmé and her partner staying with Mark and Sky?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#304 Posted: 04:22:22 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
~Three Days have pass from the view of those in the Order of the Dragon~

Three day have pass since Nightwing and Kevin put Jason in a coma. The Order of the Dragon have increase their partols around the city in search for the traitors Shadmé and her Dragon partner. Jason just woken from his coma and Kevin already sent him out in search his former friends. He was barely recover from the brutal mental attack. Kevin has order Jason and Lightning to travel to Deserted Cavern, a mountain range rumor to house a terrifying monster.

~From Mark and Sky~

Mark and Sky began Shadmé magical training as they continue to look for clues to Kevin's associates. With Mark's intrusion and with a bit of luck. They finally gotten a lead of Deserted Cavern where Sky and Mark travel fearlessly to in search for evidence of Kevin's crimes.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#305 Posted: 08:45:34 12/08/2015
Due to his watching of the events over the past three days, Illidan decided he'd spent enough time in the Hills of the Black Satyr and decided to make his way to the Deserted Cavern. He stood at the edge of the third cave in the hills and.let loose a long whistle which echoed back across the hilla, making a chorus of whistlwa all at dfferent tones and pitches.

The ground rumbled and out broke Deathwing, leaving behind a gaping hole in the ground. He flew past Iillidan's cave and Illidan jumped out and landed aquarely on the space between his wings, where he eased himself into a sitting position and then steered Seathwing towards the Crystal Caves.
---
#306 Posted: 15:16:54 12/08/2015
OoC: Would I be able to add another Dragonlord pair? I have an idea.

Over these past three days, Lillian and Britta had become surprisingly good spies. They'd delivered the Shadow Orb undetected and also managed to spread the word to other trustworthy Dragonlords as well as Cyrin, all the while retaining their good-natured and excitable personalities to dissuade suspicion. During Kevin's anger, they noted that training was even more brutal than before, but kept up their normal personalities as much as they could. Cyrin watched over the young trainee's progress, and continued to attempt to advise Kevin and Nightwing as much as he could- not that they listened.

Shadmé and Flarius took on new training under Mark's direction. As Enhancers, their strengths grew and blossomed in a direction Kevin had never taught them before. The two even took to personally practicing moves in the air. Such acrobatic skills were something few had seen the likes of.
Shadmé trained determinedly, a mix between humbleness and kindness towards Mark as well as pride and confidence when she could execute moves correctly. Flarius, though loyal to Shadmé, wound up butting heads with Sky due to the Primal Dragon's "grumpier" nature.

OoC: Also, are Shadmé and Flarius with Mark and Sky or are they holding down the fort? smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:46:24 12/08/2015 by ShadowMewX
#307 Posted: 15:19:38 12/08/2015
(I swear his name was Kevin)
---
#308 Posted: 15:46:58 12/08/2015
OoC: You're right. I did an oopsie.
---
#309 Posted: 19:48:46 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sure and you can have them to follow if you want

Jason preparing to leave despite just awakening from his coma, he was walking down the hall when he has gotten a terrible headache causing him stop and drop down to his knees in pain. The pain was like broken shards of white hot glass piercing his brain. Jason cringe at the pain until it faded. With Staggering breaths he stood up to continue his way to the Cavern.

Meanwhile

Mark stood up gathering supplies for his journey to Deserted Cavern, "Sky once we make it to the edge of town I will call you. We can't take off directly from here for we might give away our position."
---
#310 Posted: 01:14:01 13/08/2015
OpC: I'll post in a moment. Are there any bird-like species you'll accept as a Dragonlord? I can't think of any.
---
#311 Posted: 02:04:28 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: What do you mean????
---
#312 Posted: 03:08:27 13/08/2015
OoC: For example how you accept elves and orcs as well as humans. I'm wondering if there are any creatures you accept that are kinda bird-like? Like a harpy or something.
---
#313 Posted: 03:49:05 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oh! You can be Seraph if you want
---
#314 Posted: 04:25:45 13/08/2015
OoC: Ooh. Got an idea! They're on the front page. If you know anything of what I planned Phaseri to be in another RP, then you know this might be great for our heroes… smilie

Little did Jason know that Lillian had seen his moment of weakness. She'd seen how hard Kevin had come down upon him, even though he'd been unconscious for a few days. Lillian longed to offer him some sort of comfort; between Lightning, Kevin and Nightwing Jason had it rough. She tentatively stepped forward. Her next lesson wouldn't be for a little bit…surely it wouldn't hurt to see what was on the other trainee's mind?

Shadmé watched Mark pack interestedly. She'd heard about his success in finding proof of Keith's wrongdoings. She wasn't quite sure if Mark would let her join, but either way, she had a plan. "How do you plan on calling Sky from so far away? Is your bond that strong?"
---
#315 Posted: 04:27:45 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes" Mark said, "Well are you just going stay or are you going to get ready?" he asked looking back at him.
---
#316 Posted: 04:57:32 13/08/2015
OoC: Are my pair accepted?

"I have my stuff in the bag," Shadmé smirked, shrugging. Flarius walked in, the bag hanging from his mouth by a strap. He dropped it rather unceremoniously on the floor as Shadmé knelt down to go through the materials one more time.
---
#317 Posted: 06:01:41 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Jason cringe as another sharp pain hit him as a wave nausea wash over his being. Jason stagger and lean against the wall panting, "D-Dang it.." he said as he continued on to travel to Deserted Cavern.

"Make sure you got everything now" Mark said patiently
---
#318 Posted: 06:30:09 13/08/2015
Deathwing and Illidan stopped at tbe next town to buy supplies since he'd left everything he hadn't been carrying back at the Dragonhold. He counted his money out loud, "34.... 52... 66.... 83.... 79..... 96..... 123... 142..... 169.... 185.... 200... Yes, that should be enough." he then walked into this large tent which had liads of people sitting within smallsr twnts or around tables yelling offers and broadcasting their wares. There were races and apecies here he had nwver seen before in the Dragonhold. There were humanish girls with wings instead of hands and taloned feet, men with coal-black skin and blood-red beards that stood no higher than hiz waist. There were humanoids with scaly red akin and horns and tails with jutting fangs. And what's wierd is, where in the Dragonlord HQ, he was the odd one out, the only one with purple skin, or the ability to transform into what he could transform into. Yet here, almost evrrythjng had some unusuL colour of skin or odd features like tails of horns or wings, both feathered and scaled. This meant he wouldn't stand out and no-one qould recgonise him.

So he calmly bought his wares without anyone calling him out, because he felt no-one would distinguish him amongst such a diverse community. However a problem arose when the stuff he had collected reached over 200 to buy, and hhad no more. So discreetly, r so he thought, he walked iut without paying. However, he was not as discreet as before and a large and frightening figure, with golden skin painted with black runes, wild and flowing black hair flowing out and around bis two long black horns, both stained red at the top. His left hand seemed frozen in ice and holding a sceptre with a blue crystal at the top. While the other hand was burning and holding a great molten-red hammer, etchwd with glowing orrange runes.

IllidaN ran from the daunting figure. He dashed out of the tent and bolted. Deathwing leaped from the area where he had been hiding and let Illidan vault onto him before flying away at top speed, "I will get you, you fiend!" roared the fuard as the two ascended higher and higher and then away.
---
#319 Posted: 15:08:01 13/08/2015
OoC: Yes? No? smilie

"Jason!" Lillian yelped as she watched him stagger against a wall for support. She rushed up behind him. Was his pain getting worse? "What are you... um, do you want me to join you?"

Shadmé clasped the flap and slung the bag over her shoulder. After patting her side to make sure her bow was still there and feeling the quiver of arrows on her back, she turned to Mark and smiled. "Ready." She checked Flarius' heel from where she stood and sighed in relief. Her fire-and-dark partner seemed to be fully healed from his injury. "Am I taking Flarius with me or calling him like you later on?"
---
#320 Posted: 21:02:48 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Later" Mark said, "Once we reach the outskirts of the city that's when we are calling him. Now are you ready?" he asked holding out his hand toward her.

"Oh Lillian sorry I didn't see you there" he said, "I'm sorry Kevin ordered me and Lightning to patrol Deserted Cavern Maybe later" he said with a weak smile.
---
#321 Posted: 22:55:54 13/08/2015
"Got it." Shadmé took his hand and waved goodbye to her dragon. He flapped a wing in recognition, then Shadmé turned back to Mark. "Now let us be off, I guess. I'm ready!"

Lillian smiled back, but it was slightly strained. "I know, but... if you need help or something, I could join you. I don't think I have much going on today."
---
#322 Posted: 01:44:24 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright hold on tight so you don't lose me" he said as he turn and close his eyes reaching deep within himself for that wall that contain his magic, "Upon the whispers of the wind, I beg your pardon reveal thyself for your grace and speed goes unheard. Give us safe passage upon your gales. I call thy name to speed our travels! Ventru!" Mark said as he snap open his eyes which glowed with magical power as a ring of a portal opens up with a violent winds maintain by a magically field.

"Its just patrol what's the worst that could happen? I encounter Mark and that Monster that is believes in the crayon?" Jason laughed as he travels the the launching pad where Dragons normally launch from.
---
#323 Posted: 02:07:02 14/08/2015
Shadmé grasped onto her cape with her other hand as it furled in the wind. Mark surprised her more and more by doing things like this. She ducked her head as leaves blew into her hair.

"Yes, I know, and still-"
"Oh Lillian?" the trainee's name was long and drawn out. Lillian inwardly cringed and turned to face Phaseri and Viras. The light wyvern had smoke curling around her nostrils amusedly. "Let Jason be, why don't you?" Phaseri smiled, eyes glittering. "He obviously doesn't need any help. Isn't that right, child?" Lillian looked back and forth nervously.
---
#324 Posted: 08:53:22 14/08/2015
Illidan eventually stopped underneath a large Hill Valley in order to let Deathwing rest. "Sorry for making you fly so fast, but I had to get away from there. Now, we can rest here a littlw bit." As he sat down hetook out the pac of stolen good and rummaged tgrough them, as he did this the Shadow Orb fell to the ground and twisted, showing him the confrontation between Jillian and Pharesi, with Jason in the backgeound, "What's gong on here?" he thought to himself as he watched.
---
#325 Posted: 16:11:15 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Y-Yes Commander" Jason stumble to form his answer.

"Well lets be on our way" Mark said leaping into the portal dragging Shadme with him, the violent winds struck against them as they travel through but it allow them to completely avoid detection as they exit the tunnel of violent winds through an alley within the city. They fall from above which Mark landed on his feet first and held out his arms to catch Shadme who; to his knowledge, ever travel using a teleportation spell like this.

Occ: I don't know if I said that right or something but what I mean by that he doesn't think that Shadme ever travel via by teleportation like this. Not saying that she hasn't or not. Just saying Mark doesn't think she has.
---
#326 Posted: 23:44:19 14/08/2015
"Good." Deciding she was done with Jason, Phaseri turned her odd gaze onto Lillian next. "Now dear, I heard you had some spare time, yes? Why don't you come and spar with me now. You should always utilize any opportunity to train."
Lillian scratched her head, reluctantly stepping away from Jason. "Okay. I will. Um, bye Jason. Good luck on your patrol."

Shadmé was stunned by the sheer pressure of the void. It seemed to tear at the very fibers of her being- she had not known such strength in magic before. Nonetheless, she fell out after Mark, an awkward tangle of his arms and the ground below. Accepting his help, she gingerly brushed herself off. "Ow. Anyhow, now what?"
---
#327 Posted: 00:14:09 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Welp! I'm going to teach you your first techinque that every Dragonlord should know" Mark said, "Its every simple and basic but it most often use in combat and save the lives of many Dragonlords when fighting an tougher oppenent" he explains, "This technique is called Draco Step"

"Thank you Commander I will do my best" Jason said as he and Lightning left to Deserted Cavern.
---
#328 Posted: 00:29:04 15/08/2015
"Oh yes?" Shadmé asked, curious. "Every Dragonlord should know, huh…who taught you?"

Lillian followed Phaseri and Viras to the training area, unsure of what the Light Commander had in mind. In an instant, Phaseri had knocked Lillian to the ground with her staff. "A bit of a slow start today, Lillian?"
"Urg…that's not fair! You didn't tell me we were-" the trainee soon found the staff at her throat. "No more excuses." Lillian crawled away, shakily withdrawing her dagger. "But what about Britta?"
"Call here right here and now, or don't. You aren't leaving until training is over." Phaseri grinned, as if enjoying the mental torment she was causing Lillian.
---
#329 Posted: 00:51:48 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Mark smiled amused at Shadme's question, "You can say I learn it on my own" he answer humor at the question remembering how when he first became a Dragonlord he was thrown into a volcano by his mentor and desperation for survival he used Draco Step instinctively to get to the other side and get burn alive by the magma while boiled within. Mark gave an nervous laugh as his eye twitch from the memory.
---
#330 Posted: 00:56:24 15/08/2015
"Heh…I see…" Shadmé chuckled, a bit off-put by Mark's reaction. "So how do you perform the move?"

Phaseri swung her staff at Lillian but was met with empty space. Raising her eyebrow, she looked above her, where Lillian was now riding an angry-looking Britta. "Much better," Phaseri purred, hopping on Viras and following Lillian up. The dragons circled each other before Britta spat an icy blast. Viras swung around it, shooting an erratic light blast.
---
#331 Posted: 01:07:39 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"That's the easy part" Mark said, "Its really simply all you need to do is to focus the energy at your feet. Then let your energy expand and shoot you forward. You see its like an bow and arrow. You are the arrow and your energy is the bow and drawstring. The stronger and tighter you focus you energy at you feet it will shoot you even farther and faster. Like when further you pull back an bowstring the farther the arrow would go once you release it. Same concept with Draco Step. Except you're release the pooling energy at your feet." Mark explained, "The tricky part is stopping yourself. Which you can do by estimating how much energy you use to shoot yourself forward; which in a combat situation you won't be able to correctly calculate that amount of energy, Or you use your own energy as weight to stop you." Mark said.
---
#332 Posted: 01:16:09 15/08/2015
"Alright." With a neutral face, the Dragonlord absorbed Mark's information. Shadmé took on a fighting-like stance as she tried to figure out how far she wanted to move. Something occurred to her. "Is there a particular place you want me to head?"
---
#333 Posted: 01:24:17 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Mark pointed up, "Rooftop. It should be easy for you since you are an Enhancer"
---
#334 Posted: 07:32:51 15/08/2015
Illidan watched the conflict between Lillian and Phaseri, "Should I interfere?" he thought to himself and decided that if Lillian got hurt, he would.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me