Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragonlord Training [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#151 Posted: 14:06:36 20/08/2014
Shadmé gently laid him down to the ground. "I mean...it seemed like no time had passed, at all, between then and now, when you grabbed that fruit." She picked up her bow. "I saw you throw this, and it came back. Really weird, since I've used it most of my life and it's never done that."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#152 Posted: 14:27:29 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"I have no idea what happen." Jason said truthfully. He never used magic or attempt to before.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#153 Posted: 17:36:53 20/08/2014
"Hm. Maybe we'll figure it out soon," Shadmé said. She turned to her dragon, whose head was resting on his front paws. Lillian backed away from Flarius. "He'll be fine, thankfully. He'll just need to rest."
"Rest?!" Cyrin echoed. "But we must find Mark!"
"I'm not really up to that right now," Flarius murmured. Shadmé sighed. "Fine. You can lay here and rest on the beach, and I'll take the rest to Mark." Flarius shrugged wearily, and Wisp moved his tail so Shadmé could mount him.
---
#154 Posted: 18:29:27 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: Lets go!

Meanwhile

Dragonlord: THERE HE IS GET HIM!

Mark: *jumps off an cliff as two Dragonlords went after him* *he ducked behind an rock as the Dragonlords and their dragons past him and runs the other way* Idiots They really do need to change their tactics...*sighs as he disappears into the forest*
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#155 Posted: 19:57:10 20/08/2014
Illidan spotted Mark from above, he'd been tailing him for the past hour and just watched as he slyly disengaged with two Dragonlords, he needed to get in fast so there was no time that Mark could escape, so he jumped off his mount in mid-air. He put on his amulet while in mid-air, the amulet that he'd taken from the Black Satyr of Balroth Pass. Great bat-like wings ripped out of his back, going through the pre-prepared rips in the vestment and halting his fall, his feet hardened into hooves and his leg-hair grew out to become shaggy, like a goat's, and large curling ram horns sprouted from his head.

He despised the amulet, but could not ignore its usefulness, due to the hardened feet, wings, and the sharp horns which were a powerful weapon. He dove down and landed behind Mark, his hooves making the impact un-felt. He grabbed the Dragonlords shoulder and said, "Whatever you do, you will regret it if you turn around"

He didn't like people seeing him in that form, so sought to remove the amulet before he was seen in the form of the Black Satyr. "I am not here to harm you" Illidan said then laughed.

Deathwing landed behind him and he sat down.

He had a lot of questions to ask...
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:15:00 20/08/2014 by Eternal Sunfury
#156 Posted: 20:05:49 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: UmEternal Sunfury you kind of took over my character could you please edit your post a little?
---
#157 Posted: 20:12:31 20/08/2014
OoC; sorry, got a bit out of control

Edit: Done
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:19:39 20/08/2014 by Eternal Sunfury
#158 Posted: 20:20:06 20/08/2014
Shadmé glanced at her partner one last time. "You'll be alright, Flarius?" The dragon shrugged again. A little disheartened by his lack of response Shadmé frowned. With Jason, Cyrin and Shadmé on his back Wisp rose into the sky, Lillian following on Britta behind.
"This way," Shadmé pointed, Wisp gliding towards the marketplace. "It was on the outskirts, where we-" talked. Oops. Can't let them know that! "-where I saw him, I mean."
---
#159 Posted: 20:23:26 20/08/2014
Illidan heard wings approaching and created a shield around the clearing using the amulet, making him and anything else in the glade invisible.
---
#160 Posted: 20:23:57 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark eyes shifted to newcomer, "Didn't anyone tell you..?" Mark began as he grabs the stranger's arm twisting it as he turn around. He reach for his magic and pools the energy into his other hand as he brought it up to the stranger's gut. "That you shouldn't sneak up on people? Impulse Control!" he said as he unleash an non-lethal shockwave from his and into the stranger. He doesn't usually attack anyone but there was something about this stranger that unsettle him. Mark eyes glace at his dragon reaching for his sword. He couldn't avoid being killed by either one of them. Not until he restore the honor that the Order of the Dragons once had. He drew his golden blade which gleams with an brilliant light. "Now then who are you and what do you want? Its obvious that your not with the Order of the Dragons because you would have attack me already" Mark said pointing his sword at the stranger.
---
#161 Posted: 20:43:22 20/08/2014
"I told you already, I don't want to hurt you. You are wrong though, I am with them, but I do not like them, some are fine folk, like the other draagons, but the Commanders, especially Kevin, really grind my gears the wrong way. I've put up with their foolishness long enough and wanted to get the full story, and, just on the side, I wouldn't mind helping you kill Kevin if that's what you really want to do. But anyway, I had to come at you like I did because otherwise you would escape, and then who knows when I'd get my next chance."

Illidan was especially glad that he hadn't seem him in the Black Satyr form, otherwise he would've killed him right away.
---
#162 Posted: 20:54:38 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"How do I know that you are telling the full story" Mark question, "Because I find it hard to believe that you would so easily betray the Order just because you don't like them" Mark said.
---
#163 Posted: 21:02:12 20/08/2014
"There are other reasons, but those are not relevant", he paused, "but if you really want to know, I will tell you after you have told me about why you are wanted."
---
#164 Posted: 21:24:34 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Because I know the truth about Kevin and what he is trying to achieve. Also" Mark said with an half hearted joking tone, "Last time we meet I spilled his coffee all over his new suit by accident of course" Mark said with an shrug.
---
#165 Posted: 09:32:02 22/08/2014
"And what are you going to do about it? Kill him, or just publicly state his plans?". He pondered over a thought for a second, "I could help you kill hm if you want"
---
#166 Posted: 11:46:08 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm planning to bring him to justice" Mark said
---
#167 Posted: 14:57:19 22/08/2014
Eventually the dragons and the Dragonlords reached the clearing where Mark was supposed to be. But because of the amulet, nothing was visible. Cyrin raised a questioning eyebrow towards Shadmé, who looked around desperately. "But he was here!" she whispered, "I swear!"
"Hold up," Wisp spoke before his Dragonlord could retort. "I feel the air bending in unusual ways. Down there." He pointed at a small area. "I feel somebody is there but...not there."
"What's that supposed to mean?" Cyrin demanded. Wisp stared down, trying to pinpoint anything.
---
#168 Posted: 15:40:07 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"I think our time here is down" Mark said as he sheathed his blade, Suddenly the ground risen up around him in a form of an dragon opening his mouth, "Don't try to find me I'll find you" Mark said simply as the stone like dragon close its mouth around him drawing him underground.
---
#169 Posted: 08:00:40 25/08/2014
illidan mounted Deathwing, who proceeded to coat his wings in flame then dash forward through the foliage, creating a large flame that made their passage unblocked, however, the gusts from Deathwing's tail blew out the flames again so that they wouldn't spread, leaving only cinders. The effects of the amulet followed him and he went up high into the sky and did a large loop, so that he was flying upside down while he passed, invisible, over the group and then circled down around them so that he was behind them, he turned off his amulet and then stopped, slowly drawing to a halt, "What did I miss guys? You found Mark yet?"
---
#170 Posted: 20:48:00 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"No we haven't" Jason cursed, "He's gotten away!" he said
---
#171 Posted: 08:32:58 30/08/2014
Illidan grumbled, "OK, so, where could he be and how come you guys went looking for him here?"
---
#172 Posted: 16:37:13 31/08/2014
Shadmé jumped as Illidan arrived behind them.
"Wisp and Shadmé said he was here," Cyrin explained. "I believe both of them. First, Shadmé was one of the only to encounter Mark. Second, Wisp is as much of a master of Wind as I am. If he senses a disturbance, it must be true. Tell me...where were YOU?"
---
#173 Posted: 09:28:56 05/09/2014
"I was patrolling the area, and looking for signs that may have shown where Mark had passed or settled, and I came over her when I saw the smoke from those tress, and saw you lot flying here like lost geese. And you don't need to be so aggressive, I was just asking, I wasn't accusing anyone of anything!"
---
#174 Posted: 20:01:30 06/09/2014
Cyrin shrugged. "It just seemed unusual how you disappeared suddenly, with no warning. No matter. It seems that we've had no luck. Come, let's go and report to Kevin." The Wind Dragonlord steered Wisp back the way they'd come.
---
#175 Posted: 14:01:28 07/09/2014
Illidan was looking forward to an encounter with Kevin, wondering what he would say when he asked him about history...
---
#176 Posted: 20:16:56 07/09/2014
Wisp dropped Shadmé off at the beach, and she ran over to her dragon, joyfully hugging him. Thankfully, Flarius seemed more alert than the last time they'd met, but still wary. "…How'd it go?"
Shadmé shrugged. "Didn't find him." Flarius visibly relaxed. "All right! Where now?"
"Back to the courtyard," Shadmé said. The black and red dragon nodded and let Shadmé on his back. "Can you fly?" Shadmé asked Flarius, not wanting him to strain his wound.
"Yeah," Flarius said. "Walking might be difficult, though." Shadmé nodded, and the two flew up, right behind Illidan and Cyrin, and beside Lillian.
"…You still have the crystal, right?" Flarius whispered. Shadmé nodded, feeling the gem in her pocket.
Ask Kevin what happen to the last leader and how he got the scar. When you do…smash that crystal. That's what Mark had told them to do. Shadmé swallowed, now a bit nervous about questioning him. What did the crystal have to do with everything?
---
#177 Posted: 22:18:31 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Kevin was walking alone the Courtyard, he had return from a very unsuccessful search for Mark.
---
#178 Posted: 16:32:52 09/09/2014
Illidan smiled apprehensively, he would enjoy questioning Kevin, and little did he know that he wasn't the only one who'd talked to Mark.
---
#179 Posted: 02:59:36 11/09/2014
The courtyard soon came into view. "Greetings, Kevin!" Cyrin called, steering Wisp down so all the Dragonlords mounting him could get off. Shadmé, Lillian and their dragons dropped down beside. Shadmé's brown gaze flicked to the floor, trying to think up an appropriate time to question Kevin.
"No luck, unfortunately," Cyrin was chatting. "He must've gotten away by the time we arrived. And you?"
---
#180 Posted: 03:40:17 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Nothing" Kevin said bitterly.
---
#181 Posted: 17:13:07 12/09/2014
Illidan looked at Kevin, about to ask, but when he opened his mouth, the words deserted him, and he shut his mouth again. He cursed silently.
---
#182 Posted: 02:12:38 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Kevin glared at the recruits his eyes narrow on Jason, "You! What happen to your armor" he question him

"Sir!" Jason said, "I've encounter Mark and fought him" he said

"And you let him escape?!" he said enraged.

"N-No h-" Jason said taken back from Kevin's sudden outburst,

"I don't want to hear your excuses! You've failed the mission" He said, Jason lowers his head in shame, "Leave my sight at once" He commanded. Jason walks away in defeat. How could he challenge the Head of the Order of the Dragon? Mark was just to powerful for him to handle alone. But Kevin was right he was a failure. He went to his room to wait for his punishment for failing.
---
#183 Posted: 12:57:17 13/09/2014
Shadmé froze as Kevin punished Jason. Oh, NO. It's good I didn't try to fight Mark, then...today is certainly not a good day to ask...but Illidan has been silent. Does he have questions, too? Her gaze flicked to said Dragonlord, wondering if he would speak.

Cyrin watched Jason go. "You know, he's just a trainee, and his dragon was missing. And challenging Mark shows his loyalty to us. I don't think he deserves to be punished all that much."
---
#184 Posted: 02:16:34 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Kevin glares at Cyrin, "Are you questioning my orders?" he asked.
---
#185 Posted: 03:19:55 14/09/2014
"No, I was merely offering my opinion," Cyrin returned lightly. He was used to Kevin's threatening words and body language.
---
#186 Posted: 05:15:47 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Good!" he said as turns to everyone else, "If there isn't anything else you all dismiss" He said as he turns around and leaves.

Nightwing looks at the other's dragons and then walks away.
---
#187 Posted: 13:50:30 14/09/2014
Lillian, Britta, Cyrin and Wisp dipped their heads and left.

Shadmé glanced to Illidan, then took a deep breath. Flarius stepped up beside her, as if to remind her that he would protect her. "Kevin, sir...I have a few questions for you."
---
#188 Posted: 20:17:04 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"What" he said glaring at her.
---
#189 Posted: 16:17:01 16/09/2014
Illidan looked at Shadme, 'hmm,' he thought to himself, 'I wonder what she wants to ask' he didn't know what she wanted to ask, but it boosted his confidence, if he answered her question, then he'd surely answer his too, he smiled to himself and waited for Shamde to ask her question. he looked over at Deathwing who was slightly surprised as well, but nodded at him as if urging him to ask his as well.
---
#190 Posted: 21:19:13 18/09/2014
How to put it? Shadmé wondered, trying to distract the fear that was rising in her with thought. "I...I'd like to ask. I've been interested in the history of the Dragonlords...to become well-rounded...in combat and in history." She blinked, them continued. "You are smart, so I figured you must have answers. What...what happened? To...the last leader?" Her hand, so casually rested in a pocket, was running over the crystal, over and over as she waited for his response.
---
#191 Posted: 23:22:28 18/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Why did you ask" he said glaring at her. If looks could kill Shadmé would have been killed ten times over. "He died in the War and that's all you need to know" He snarled, "Anymore questions Dragonlord" he asked putting as much venom in his voice that he could when he said 'questions'.
---
#192 Posted: 00:57:41 20/09/2014
Shadmé's left eye began twitching as Kevin glared at her and she swallowed a couple times in fear. "I-I told you already, I'm interested in our h-history. I know there was a war, but I don't know enough!" Her gaze flashed to Illidan, practically begging for him to add his input.
---
#193 Posted: 01:46:15 20/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The crystal in her hand began to grow cold sending static shock through her hand as if it was sensing Kevin's presence. Nightwing growls, "I smell him" she growls glaring at Shadmé as if she was nothing more than a irritating chew toy.
---
#194 Posted: 10:47:37 21/09/2014
"Yes, I would like to know that too, I've always looked up to you and I wondered what epic battle allowed you to gain that scar" he was shocked inside himself at how easy the lie had come, and he wanted to spit it all out. Ha! He'd never looked up to Kevin.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:08:18 23/09/2014 by Eternal Sunfury
#195 Posted: 20:32:55 21/09/2014
Shadmé froze immediately as she felt the crystal. What's happening? Do I smash it now? Illidan's further question added to her shock. He's also curious? Good. With him and I probing, Kevin will have to give in. THEN I'll smash the crystal. She kept her gaze steady, although sweat was rolling down the back of her neck when Nightwing turned to look at her.
---
#196 Posted: 09:10:00 23/09/2014
Illidan suddenly felt frightened, as if Kevin would utter a word that would instantaneously end his life, but Deathwing entered his mind and strengthened it, barring doubt from it.
---
#197 Posted: 13:11:21 23/09/2014 | Topic Creator
His eyes shot to Illidan full of rage, "Mark killed him" he said as the crystal in Shadmé's hand grew hot. Nightwing glares at her as she lets out a low hiss. Detecting the magic in the crystal that Mark had given her.
---
#198 Posted: 20:56:13 23/09/2014
As the crystal heated up Shadmé yelped, stumbled back and accidentally revealed the crystal. Flarius immediately skidded in front of the Dragonlord to protect her while she threw the crystal at the ground with all her strength, eager to hear the sound of it shattering.
---
#199 Posted: 22:32:21 23/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The crystal shatter like glass but quickly reform growing, Nightwing attacks but was knocked back into Kevin as magic swarms around Shadmé and Flarius causing them to fade away.

Kevin throws a spear of darkness aiming for Shadmé's chest but it was too late she was gone. "SHE IS WORKING WITH THAT MURDER MARK!" he roared with rage.

Soon after a bight flash of light Mark was sitting in front of Shadmé at a dinner table. "Welcome" he greeted her, "Please sit" he said motions for the chair on the opposite side of the table. They weren't in the Dragonlord HQ anymore more like in a beautiful midnight garden.
---
#200 Posted: 22:43:31 23/09/2014
OoC: Well that escalated quickly. smilie

At the noise, Wisp looked up. Cyrin's jaw dropped open, but quickly he gathered a few weapons and rushed into the courtyard, Wisp on his tail. "Who! Shadmé? That is impossible!"

And shatter it did. The events that transpired afterward blurred by Shadmé's vision so fast she was surprised she didn't fall over and black out. But the last thing she saw before the light was a look of rage in her commander's eyes she'd never seen before. Wait I-
And then it was gone. All the activity, all the noise...and she stared into the calm face of Mark. A snort of surprise behind her made her calm down slightly as Flarius came up beside her. "You're okay!" she whispered joyfully to the dragon, hugging him. After their reunion, she turned to the other Dragonlord. She expected herself to be mad- no turning back now- but instead she was filled with unbridled curiosity. Doing as Mark instructed, she sat down at the table. "I...I did what you said," she began. "But...what WAS that? What happened? Why did it happen?"
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me