Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragonlord Training [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#101 Posted: 16:13:07 17/08/2014
"Um.... He died?" I asked, not knowing the answer.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#102 Posted: 16:20:25 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: No she wouldn't come with me here
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#103 Posted: 20:13:17 17/08/2014
OoC: Eevee, you're not with Mark.

Lillian's eyes were large with worry. "N-no, Maria! I can't! Let's at least get Kevin and Cyrin, okay? And plus, Jason might need medical aid! And plus, they'll be able to help us find Lightning."

Shadmé cocked her head. "We were told the old one fell in the war," she said, unsure of what Mark was getting at.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#104 Posted: 20:31:51 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark: And just who told you that Kevin? Think about it...Before Kevin became the leader there were two other better train Dragonlords to take his place. And they and the Old leader all died? Giving Kevin to take up the title Leader of the Order of the Dragon. Forgive me but I doubt that all three would fall at the same time.

"I'm fine" he said as he got up.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#105 Posted: 20:38:08 17/08/2014
Shadmé rubbed her arm, suddenly wishing she'd brushed up on her history. She didn't quite remember two others. "So? Maybe they went to start other Dragonlord units..."
---
#106 Posted: 20:50:16 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark: Have you heard of the tale of the Fang brothers?
---
#107 Posted: 20:54:46 17/08/2014
"Go ahead, give me a history lesson," Shadmé snorted, but not sarcastically.
---
#108 Posted: 21:05:39 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark: Long ago there were two princes Valtor and Xhaz. Their kingdom was far an wide and beautiful. Its people lived to grow old and happy. But then the King began to die and he must chose which one of his sons will become his heir to the throne. Valtor; in his life was known to be an great and honorable warrior. He took care of the needy and was selfless in his actions. While Xhaz was greedy. He plotted and scheme for his own benefit. Of course he says it was for the better of the Kingdom. When the king choose his heir. He chose Valtor.
---
#109 Posted: 21:09:20 17/08/2014
"That makes sense," Shadmé cut in. "But what does it have to do with present-day?"
---
#110 Posted: 21:19:08 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm not finish yet, don't interrupt" Mark said cheerfully, "Now as I was saying The king chose Valtor and under his rule his kingdom grew. But Xhaz was jealous against his older brother he wanted the crown. Thus he plan against Valtor, Five years of planning Xhaz had order assassins to kill Valtor's family and the higher noblemen who are loyal to him. On the same night as the assassins were sent out to kill Valtor's son's Xhaz had invited Valtor to his quarters where Xhaz poison him with an paralyze agent made by the petals of the flower Death Blossom. Xhaz made Valtor watch as his Sons, wife, and friends died one by one before he plunge an knife into Valtor's heart." Mark said as he stop for a moment.
---
#111 Posted: 21:21:31 17/08/2014
"That's pretty bad," Shadmé murmured to herself as the tale sank in. But it had to have a happy ending...right? If the story was true, its events would pave the way to now. And nothing that terrible was happening.
---
#112 Posted: 21:28:52 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"As the tale go Xhaz took the crown for himself and rule his kingdom with an Iron fist. The people either die from starvation or by Xhaz's guards if they couldn't pay for high taxes." Mark said as he shrugged. But then open his eyes and there was an kind of glimmer in them, "But unknowing to Xhaz, Voltor had another son still living. Voltor sent this child away to live in on an old farm away from the kingdom in hopes that he will grow up and learn the values of life through hardship. And he did for a time. Until his foster parents died and he learn the truth about his heritage. He soon travel to the decaying kingdom and rebel against his uncles terrible rule over the kingdom and her people. No one knows if he succeed of defeating Xhaz or not for the ending was lost to the ages" Mark said
---
#113 Posted: 21:52:50 17/08/2014
Surely the son had to have succeeded. "So now what?" Shadmé asked. "What was the point to you telling me this?"
---
#114 Posted: 22:03:26 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark: Now *stretches* I'm going to my Dragon. He get real over protective at times *laughs as he begins to walk away but then stops and without turning around* Ask Kevin what happen to the last leader and how he got the scar. When you do *tosses back a small crystal* Smash that crystal
---
#115 Posted: 22:24:27 17/08/2014
Shadmé opened her mouth wordlessly as she caught the crystal. She knew she should stop him, set Flarius upon him, but she had no words. She only watched as he walked away.
"Let's go," Flarius said behind her.
"Go get him?" Shadmé asked.
"No," said Flarius. "Talk to Kevin."
At that Shadmé turned around in surprise. "H-hey! Our goal is to stop Mark, remember?" The fire and darkness dragon shook his head. "We have to know the truth. We'll find him again, I'm sure-"
"We can't!" Shadmé replied in panic. "He'll go, and we will have failed."
Flarius looked at the ground. Shadmé narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't tell me you believe his lies!"
Flarius scuffed a paw on the ground. "Kevin forbade us from reading history, remember? Mark may be speaking the truth."
Shadmé turned away from her dragon and walked away. "Where are you going?" Flarius asked.
"To talk to Kevin. Like you wanted." Shadmé gripped the crystal and disappeared into the brush.

Flarius stared after Shadmé in horror. Now what? He'd never been separate from her. He'd never seen her that angry. He could tell she didn't want to see him right now. So, head dropped down, he trotted the other direction. "H-hey, Mark? Can I...talk to you? Some more, I mean? I'd like I know...I mean, I know I'm just a dragon, but..." He blushed even redder. "I don't wanna kill anyone..." he whimpered.
---
#116 Posted: 22:49:12 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark: Hm? Is that so?
---
#117 Posted: 23:08:36 17/08/2014
Shadmé snuck away, but the beach was between her and the Dragonlord headquarters. And she was just spotted by Britta, who wearily gazed over her.

"Y-yeah," Flarius said. "That is, if it's an unjust cause. And you seem..." Flarius shrugged, the motion making his wings bounce up and down. "I don't know. But...I want to know. You're not just an ordinary Dragonlord, are you?"
---
#118 Posted: 23:14:17 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark: Perhaps I wasn't train in the Order itself. But I really do need to go and I have an feeling that your Partner needs you more than ever
---
#119 Posted: 23:59:05 17/08/2014
Flarius looked at the ground. "Oh...okay. I er...ahem. Well, be careful." He looked up at Mark with his big green eyes. "That Kevin...he really wants to find you." With a swish of his tail Flarius withdrew into the undergrowth.
---
#120 Posted: 00:06:48 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark: Let him I'm not running *walks away disappearing into the crowd*

Jason: We have to go and get that jerk!
---
#121 Posted: 01:29:43 18/08/2014
"We'll have to," Lillian assured him. "But...I still think we should get help!" She turned to Britta, only to find out Shadmé was sneaking by. "Hey! Shadmé!" she called. The red-and-black-dressed Dragonlord looked up in surprise. "Yes?"
"Can you help us? Jason was attacked by Mark!" Shadmé didn't seem surprised by this news. By now, Lillian noticed that Shadmé's dragon wasn't present. "And where's-"
"Don't worry about it," Shadmé dismissed with a wave of her hand. "Flarius is trying to get him. Let's take care of Jason." She pointed at the other Dragonlord Trainee. Lillian nodded, accepting Shadmé's orders. She was a higher rank, after all. "Y-yes ma'am."
---
#122 Posted: 02:13:14 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: Hold up! If we all team up we could defeat Mark!
---
#123 Posted: 02:26:20 18/08/2014
Shadmé's gaze flicked to Jason's dented chestplate, and she raised an eyebrow skeptically. "Me, a rookie Dragonlord, two trainers and two dragons? Yeah. This guy and his dragon have the power of every element. And I'm not going to endanger you." She scratched her head and yawned.
---
#124 Posted: 02:29:03 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: We can't just sit here and do nothing!
---
#125 Posted: 02:32:42 18/08/2014
"That's why we're heading back!" Shadmé replied. "And getting help!" Lillian added. Shadmé wrinkled her forehead, but agreed. "Yeah, that. Where's your dragon, Jason?"
---
#126 Posted: 02:34:31 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: She didn't come with me....when I said where we were going she just growled
---
#127 Posted: 02:50:54 18/08/2014
"Great." Shadmé shook her head. "Well let's hope Britta and Inferno can hold us. We have to get back as quick as possible."
---
#128 Posted: 04:13:36 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: I know some short cuts back to the Dragonlord HQ how do you guys think I got here so fast without Lightning.
---
#129 Posted: 04:15:24 18/08/2014
"Ah, good. Thanks," Shadmé said to Jason.
"Lead the way!" Lillian said, Britta stretching and coming up beside her.
---
#130 Posted: 04:25:48 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Follow me" Jason said as he lead them to an secret underground passage way that leads straight to the Dragonlord courtyard. As he enters the dark hole he shivers missing his top half of his armor at least it keep him warm. "Why didn't I wore a shirt today" Jason quietly grumble to himself.
---
#131 Posted: 13:12:34 18/08/2014
Shadmé marveled at the underground. How had she and Flarius never found this? They'd done a good bit of exploring, after all. She made a mental note of where the entrance was, and soon enough they were in the courtyard. She sharply inhaled as Cyrin looked in curiously. "Well? Did you find Mark and his dragon?"
---
#132 Posted: 17:49:24 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: Yeah He nearly killed me! I wanted to fight but Shadmé here told us that we had to come back
---
#133 Posted: 18:13:56 18/08/2014
Cyrin sighed. "I told Kevin we should've sent more backup...but no matter. I'll come with you." He snapped his fingers and Wisp flew in. He boarded, then frowned. "You two need dragons. There's no way we can launch an attack on Mark without them."
"Sorry I'm late!" Flarius cried, landing in the courtyard. Shadmé ran over and hugged him. The two whispered something to each other, then Flarius let Shadmé on his back. "Dragon ready, sir!" Shadmé said.
---
#134 Posted: 18:22:22 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason called for Lightning but there was no answer. "Lightning never answers..." Jason groans.
---
#135 Posted: 18:28:14 18/08/2014
"Come with us, then," Cyrin offered, Wisp sweeping his tail forward for Jason to climb on. "We don't have much time. We'll find her later."
---
#136 Posted: 18:34:54 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: Right *jumps onto Wisp* I have no Idea where she had disappeared to.
---
#137 Posted: 01:32:56 19/08/2014
"We'll find her, eventually," Cyrin assured. "You and Lightning are partners." With a whoosh Wisp rose into the sky, Shadmé and Lillian following on their dragons. "So now...where is Mark?"
---
#138 Posted: 01:34:50 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: Ask Shadmé she was the last one who saw him
---
#139 Posted: 14:08:59 19/08/2014
Shadmé pointed. "This way. He was by the beach- more specifically, hiding in the crowds of the beachside marketplace." Flarius tilted his wings to glide that direction. Lillian and Britta followed, side-by-side with Wisp. Cyrin nodded. "All right. Let's get a move on."
---
#140 Posted: 17:02:01 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason grip the hilt of his sword more tightly. His anger was being replace by fear. Mark had taken him out as if he was nothing. What hope could he had against him?
---
#141 Posted: 17:45:23 19/08/2014
Flarius stopped flying as they reached the beach. Shadmé looked at him anxiously, sending what was wrong. "Flarius," she whispered so that only he could hear, "you HAVE to go. It's our duty as Dragonlords. You'll look like a traitor if you don't take them. And besides, maybe he's gone already."
The dragon shook his head the tiniest bit. "I can't. He might be right. I don't want to lose that chance, if allying with him is the only way."
A flicker of irritation went through Shadmé. "I'll take them there myself, if you don't! Come on, please."
"What's wrong?" Cyrin cut in. Shadmé looked up. "Just...trying to remember which way." She nudged Flarius a little, and all of a sudden he plummeted like a stone, Shadmé with him. "Flariussssss!"
Cyrin's eyes widened the tiniest bit but Lillian and Britta were first to react, speeding downward and trying to catch up. Flarius' eyes were squeezed shut. Shadmé looked helpless, so the trainee grabbed her hand and yanked her onto Britta. Wisp opened his mouth and shot a wind blast, creating a powerful gust of wind that slowed Flarius' descent, allowing him to land safely on the sand below. "What happened?!" Shadmé gasped.
---
#142 Posted: 18:06:34 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Is he ok?!" Jason yelled down to Shadmé
---
#143 Posted: 18:35:47 19/08/2014
"I don't know!" Shadmé shouted, inspecting her dragon for the cause of the problem. Flarius, I swear that if this is an act, I will be mad.
"The bugs..." Flarius whispered, then coughed.
She found it in a mark on his chest, near a leg. It was a long, thin cut of some sort, and had slightly crusted blood around it. Even worse were the vermin embedded, eating at the wound.
Ugh, gross. But there's no way he could've done that himself. That means...oh crud! When we were exploring earlier, he must've got them...
"Flarius needs help!" Shadmé exclaimed, panicked. Lillian gasped at the wound, then nodded. "I-I can do some first-aid! That looks bad, though. It might get infected. Or it could spread to his wings and paralyze-"
"Just fix him!" Shadmé choked, and Lillian nodded quickly. "Okay! Britta and I will get the resources at the courtyard! Keep him still!" Faster than Shadmé could've imagined, the two took off into the sky.
---
#144 Posted: 18:58:54 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Hey mind if I name the bugs and all that?

Jason jumps off of Wisp, landing on the ground with a mighty stomp just like he been taught from his Dragonlord training. He rush over to Shadmé and Flarius.
---
#145 Posted: 19:59:25 19/08/2014
OoC: Go ahead! ^.^

Cyrin remained on Wisp, glancing between the injured dragon and the marketplace in the distance. He began prioritizing in his mind. The rogue Dragonlord needed to be stopped, but if Flarius wasn't treated, that'd be one less force to stop him. Would Lillian really have the healing under control? But then again, did he really need Shadmé's help? He knew the general area.
"What should we do, Wisp?" he sighed to the dragon. Wisp looked down at Shadmé. "I think we should stay. She's very stressed. It may comfort her to know that we are here."
---
#146 Posted: 20:18:21 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Crap Those are Qesh Beetles!" Jason exclaimed as he came into view of Flarius injury. Qesh Beetle is local insect where he lived, they are very poisonous and deadly if not treated. Luckily they are easy to get rid off and their poison could be neutralize by acid by the acid of an Tompa fruit which could be found easily along the shorelines. "Shadmé what did you to do?!" Jason said as he scan around for a nearest Tompa tree.
---
#147 Posted: 23:28:23 19/08/2014
"M-me? We were exploring in the forest the other side of here!" Shadmé sputtered. "We brushed against a lot of trees and plants..."
Lillian returned with medical supplies in her hands. She jumped off Britta and set them down. "We didn't have any Tompa fruit in storage," she panted. "But they're found around here, right?"
---
#148 Posted: 23:49:16 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah! I'll be right back by the way," Jason said as he took Shadmé weapon, "I'm borrowing this!" he said as he ran off. He spotted some Tompa Fruit a mile from here. He would have used his sword to get down but his weapon was to big and would damage the fruit. But he threw Shadmé's weapon like a razor sharp boomerang and cut down an Tompa fruit.

But unknowingly of him he started showing signs of magic. The blade came back into his hand as if he were a powerful magnet and with even faster speed he grab the fruit and came back to everyone faster than any normal human could without the used of magic. He cut the fruit in have and with squeezing the juices from it on to Flarius's wounds which started smoking with an hiss. The beetles started to fall off dead. Suddenly feeling weak from using to much energy (without knowing it) he stumble back.
---
#149 Posted: 13:16:12 20/08/2014
"...Whoa," Shadmé murmured, looking up and watching Jason execute the moves to get the fruit. Flarius cried out as the juice touched his wounds, Lillian moving in to clean it up a bit. Shadmé stood up and caught Jason. "What was that?" she wondered.
---
#150 Posted: 13:19:45 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"What are you...Talking about" Jason said struggling to find the words he was trying to say.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me