Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragonlord Training [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#51 Posted: 04:31:15 12/08/2014
OOC: Sorry!! I was thinking of my dragon! UGH
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#52 Posted: 14:59:09 12/08/2014
Just at that moment, Deathwing charged in through the door, Illidan stepped down and grimaced, " What do you want, I was busy" he stated bluntly, never one to mince words. Even though he was just a regular Dragonlord like the rest, he treated himself like a Commander and his powerful guise and even more powerful dragon would make people believe it if they didn't know otherwise.

He walked over to where Lightning, FLarius, Maria, Shadme and Jason were standing, Kevin was a little way back. He never could stand people who were either physically more powerful than him, or acted like they were, so couldn't stand either Kevin or Lightning, he then proceeded to silence Lightning with a spell and ask Kevin the question again, "So... what is it?"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#53 Posted: 15:11:31 12/08/2014
OoC: Don't forget Wisp, Cyrin, Britta and Lillian. smilie

Cyrin looked up at Illidan calmly. "There's apparently a powerful Dragonlord and his dragon around here. We need to keep an eye out should they decide to start another war."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#54 Posted: 17:07:34 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Kevin: I gave you your mission hunt down this Dragonlord and his dragon an kill them. Now go *he walks away*

Jason: Great here we go again

Lightning: *growls*
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#55 Posted: 17:42:58 12/08/2014
"But why kill them?" I asked. "War is just war." I mumbled.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#56 Posted: 19:58:11 12/08/2014
Shadmé shrugged at Maria, not wanting to get involved in an argument. "Come on, Flarius. Let's go." The dragon spread his wings and Shadmé slid on. The two then proceeded to leave the room.
---
#57 Posted: 20:58:52 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: Lets go *leaves*

Lightning: Hmph *follows*

Meanwhile

Mark: *walking alone on the beach* *looking at a book*
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#58 Posted: 21:07:01 12/08/2014
I go out, seeing that Inferno was up. "How have you been?" I asked Inferno.

"Good I guess." Inferno said.
---
#59 Posted: 22:06:15 12/08/2014
"Can we come with you?" Lillian asked Maria, following her out of the room. "We're sure to have more luck together!"
---
#60 Posted: 22:12:02 12/08/2014
I turned around. "Sure!" I said with a smile. "The more the marrier. "
---
#61 Posted: 22:14:47 12/08/2014
Lillian beamed up at Britta, who was casually strolling in. "Sounds...er, good," the dragon agreed.
"Whenever you're ready!" Lillian said to Maria.
---
#62 Posted: 22:20:49 12/08/2014
"What is wrong?" Inferno asked Britta.

I nod. "North, South, East, or west?" I thought and headed North.
---
#63 Posted: 22:26:27 12/08/2014
Britta shrugged. "I don't know you two as well."
"Aw, Britta!" Lillian laughed, hugging her neck. "You'll be fine, you silly anti-social dragon!" The ice dragon rolled her eyes and said nothing.
---
#64 Posted: 22:29:55 12/08/2014
I sighed. "I remember when Inferno was like that to me." I said, trying to hold in a laugh.

Inferno nodded. "That was when Maria was a Traainee, a year ago."
---
#65 Posted: 22:32:32 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: Lightning lets check the shore lines

Lightning: Check it yourself

Jason: C'mon!

Lightning: *growls*

Jason: Ok Ok I'll go by myself...*going to check the beach by himself*
---
#66 Posted: 16:33:10 13/08/2014
"I'm still a trainee!" Lillian laughed. Britta shook her off, a small smile across her muzzle. "Well, if you're ready, let's get a move on!" Lillian attempted to climb up Britta's back, but the ice dragon was too big. Thankfully for her, Britta crouched down helpfully, and got up when Lillian was settled.
---
#67 Posted: 17:24:05 13/08/2014
"Maybe I can help?" I asked as I got on Inferno.
---
#68 Posted: 18:38:09 13/08/2014
Britta spread her wings and got ready to fly. "Anything else we need before we go?" Lillian chirped.

Shadmé and Flarius floated in the sky, looking in all directions. "We should keep an eye out for movement," Shadmé advised. Flarius pointed to something near the beach, and the Dragonlord squinted, then shook her head. "Nope. Just Jason. Wonder where Lightning went."
---
#69 Posted: 18:48:04 13/08/2014
"I don't think so." I said, Inferno ready to fly.
---
#70 Posted: 18:48:19 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: *sighs* Great Maybe I was wrong *scratches the back of his head* Maybe its for the best what hope do I have against this Mark guy? I'm just a Trainee who can't even get along with his dragon...
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#71 Posted: 21:23:43 13/08/2014
Illidan had waited until everyone else had gone, first, there were these dragons and Dragonlord Commanders that though they were better than him, then they were assassinatiing other Dragonlords because they were scared they might get shown up, if that was how the COmmanders operated, then he would surely be next. He wouldn't go out on their terms, sure, he would help them find this Sky, but whether he killed him or helped him, would be up to the moment and whether or not he liked the look of him or not...
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#72 Posted: 21:41:39 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile

Jason: *catches a glisp of what could have be Mark* There he is...*drawing his blade* I'm not going to let him get away *charges*

Mark: *eating Cheeseburger that he brought from a nearby stall* Hmm *sidesteps as Jason came in with an stab of his sword* *chewing the food that was inside his mouth as he watch the young trainee attack again dodging this blows.*

Jason: *attacking furiously but could land a hit on Mark until suddenly Mark grabs his wrist with one hand*

Mark: *takes the last bites of his cheeseburger and swallows* That was some good stuff I need to go back to that stall some time...*puts his hand on Jason's chest* Oh by the way *blast him back with Wind magic knocking him down into the sand* Next time you attack someone with a sword don't make your movements to obvious or else *catches Jason's blade as it was falling and points it at Jason's head as he tried to get up* You might end up losing your blade *smiles*

Jason: *sweatdrops* *thinks* Oh boy I mess up big time... *thinks*
---
#73 Posted: 17:30:49 14/08/2014
"Up up and away, Britta!" Lillian called. The ice dragon spread her wings and took to the sky.
---
#74 Posted: 20:40:14 15/08/2014
Inferno did too, he knew I was ready as well.
---
#75 Posted: 22:42:38 15/08/2014
"Jason went to the beach," Lillian said. "To cover more area, we should head another direction, you think?" The Dragonlord Trainee glanced around.
---
#76 Posted: 22:51:50 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark: Get up

Jason very slowly stands up as Mark keeps the blade pointed at him. "Tell me who sent you" Mark said

Jason: Master Kevin

Mark: You tell this "Kevin if he wants to start an war then he got one

Jason: *makes an attempt to grab his sword from Mark's hand but Mark simply move the sword out of his reach an the slash at his chest denting Jason's armor making it difficult for him to breathe.

Mark: *send a fire spell into the air for anyone looking to see* See you around *drops Jason's blade as he walks away*

Jason: *gasping for air* Get...Back here....*reaching out but he black out unable to get enough air because of his armor*
---
#77 Posted: 00:09:50 16/08/2014
"Flarius, what's wrong?" Shadmé gasped as the dragon whirled around. Her eyes widened as the fire signal spiraled from the beach. "Oh no! C'mon, let's g-" but Flarius was already on it, speeding towards the beach quickly. "HEY!" Shadmé called, searching around for anyone.
---
#78 Posted: 00:37:22 16/08/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX
"Jason went to the beach," Lillian said. "To cover more area, we should head another direction, you think?" The Dragonlord Trainee glanced around.

I nod and see the fire. "Or maybe hes there?"
---
#79 Posted: 00:59:18 16/08/2014
"Whoa!" Lillian gasped. "Yeah, that definitely looks suspicious." Britta flapped her wings and began taking Lillian to the fire.
---
#80 Posted: 01:00:42 16/08/2014
Inferno follows Britta.
---
#81 Posted: 01:13:24 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark had already conceal himself in the crowd eating an Ice cream cone from Jason's expanse. Watching to see the others reaction time.
---
#82 Posted: 02:57:15 16/08/2014
Flarius flew quickly along the shore, coming up on the marketplace where Mark was currently located. Shadmé looked around, narrowing her eyes.

Britta swooped by the shore, finding a wiped-out Jason. "Whoa!" Lillian gasped, jumping off her dragon and running to him. "Maria, look!"
---
#83 Posted: 03:01:45 16/08/2014
"Holy cow!!" I gasped.

Inferno gasped. "Is he okay??"
---
#84 Posted: 03:39:34 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
The chest piece of his armor was badly dented making it very difficult to breathe.
---
#85 Posted: 03:44:31 16/08/2014
Britta nudged the chest plate, trying to separate it from Jason's chest. That way, he'd have space to breathe properly.
---
#86 Posted: 03:47:24 16/08/2014
I helped with the chest plate.
---
#87 Posted: 03:53:45 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
As soon as his chest plate was off Jason began to breath normally

Mark watch them while finishing up his ice cream cone and begins to walk away satisfied by what he had seen
---
#88 Posted: 12:17:09 16/08/2014
Shadmé leapt off Flarius and landed in front of Mark. "Hey, you. I might be wrong, but I saw you seemed to be...spying on someone on the beach. Pardon me if I'm wrong, but you're a Dragonlord, correct?"

Lillian crouched down in the sand and watched over Jason with wide eyes. "He's breathing but...will he be all right?"
---
#89 Posted: 15:55:03 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark: Spying? No I was just watching and Yeah I'm an Dragonlord
---
#90 Posted: 17:37:24 16/08/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX
Shadmé leapt off Flarius and landed in front of Mark. "Hey, you. I might be wrong, but I saw you seemed to be...spying on someone on the beach. Pardon me if I'm wrong, but you're a Dragonlord, correct?"

Lillian crouched down in the sand and watched over Jason with wide eyes. "He's breathing but...will he be all right?"

"I hope so..." I said.
---
#91 Posted: 17:40:24 16/08/2014
Flarius crouched behind Shadmé as the latter nodded. "I see. So as a Dragonlord, you have a heightened sense of justice and loyalty, correct? Why did you stand by as that other Dragonlord nearly suffocated?"
---
#92 Posted: 18:04:19 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark: He wasn't going to Suffocate I wouldn't let it get that far. And besides there were other who came to his aid....*an deadly tone crawled into his voice* You are right Dragonlords do fight for Justice. But if that is so then tell me *an icy cold smile creep upon his face as his voice became as cold as ice and smooth as polish steel* What does that make your boss then? *Suddenly his body laugange became cheerful and relax* ANYWAYS! I better go Hahahaha *walks pass Shadmé and to Flarius who he pat his side* You have an lovely Dragonlord partner I hope you two get alone well *smiles as he starts walking away whistling*

Jason began to wake up, "Urg...My head" he groan.
---
#93 Posted: 18:19:27 16/08/2014
"...What?" Shadmé stammered as the Dragonlord left. Flarius jumped slightly as he was patted. Shadmé narrowed her eyes and began following Mark, Flarius next to her. "I believe our business isn't finished, Mark. I'd love to learn more about you. Like...why you wish to go to war with us..."

"Thank goodness!" Lillian breathed. "What happened to you?!"
---
#94 Posted: 18:23:06 16/08/2014
"Yay!" I said excited. "He is okay!"
---
#95 Posted: 18:28:49 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark: *stops* Because like you said *turns around his face is completely calm almost happy even* Dragonlords fight for justice. Besides I didn't start this *his voice became darker and colder and his emerald eyes had a murderous look in them* You did

Jason: Mark I found him
---
#96 Posted: 01:33:45 17/08/2014
Shadmé hissed. "What are you talking about? We fight to bring peace, and my mentors have trained me well. You, on the other hand, have murdered others, and injured my fellow Dragonlord! In fact, my personal belief of justice is what's preventing me from siccing Flarius on you now."

Lillian was surprised, especially after all the damage that had been caused to him. She wasn't sure if she and Maria could take Mark. "Wh-why did he hurt you? Is he as dangerous as Kevin said?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:16 17/08/2014 by ShadowMewX
#97 Posted: 01:51:10 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Mark just broke into an uncontrollable laughter, "Who told you that? Kevin? I'm sorry to say but you had been drafted into a war under false pretenses. Kevin is no hero he's corrupt. Tell me haven't you notice how crime rate and taxes keeps going higher and higher. Haven't you notice that those who peacefully protest against the Order of the Dragon suddenly disappear? Or even what happen to the old leader of the Dragonlords? You don't do you?

Jason: No....He is even more dangerous than Kevin said he is.
---
#98 Posted: 15:01:35 17/08/2014
Shadmé shook her head. Kevin was firm, but he wasn't evil! "One man can't be behind all of that," she said. "And small crime isn't out business, unless it gets really bad. Taxes aren't out fault, either! ...and why would anyone protest?" Flarius gazed at Mark calmly, not as much hostility in his eyes as before.

Lillian glanced around, as if Mark would jump out of the bushes at any second. She swallowed nervously. "Um, alright. M-Maria, we have to go back and get help. Jason, where's Lightning?"
---
#99 Posted: 15:28:58 17/08/2014
"Don't worry, I think we can take them." I said.

Inferno nodded.
---
#100 Posted: 16:10:47 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: I don't know

Mark: Then let me ask you...Before the great war the Order of the Dragons had another leader but after the war Kevin took his place with no traces of the old one do you know what happen to the old Dragonlord leader
---
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me