Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragonlord Training [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 06:29:19 10/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys~ I think its about time for me to return to my roots so HERE IS AN DRAGON RP.....Kind of~ Lol smilie Here is the plot~

Plot

Dragonlords, They are the guardians of peace and justice within the world. They protect and serve all those in need. Together with their dragon partners they have become an unstoppable force to protect the world from evil. They maintain the fragial balance that is between the eight primal elements so the world may never go into chaos. Fire, Ice, Water, Electricity, Wind, Earth, Light, and of course Darkness.

But after the War of Darkness many Dragonlords have fallen along side their dragons. Thus now the world is in chaos. The Order of the Dragon searches for an new generation of Dragonlords. But within the order itself. There is corruption, an evil that plans to take over the world.

Not only that, there is another Dragonlord, who is not even in the order. And yet he and his dragon are train. Could he be the cause of the corruption? Who had train him? Where did he get his dragon?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. You must have at least two characters to join this RP One will be your Dragonlord character (human, Elf, ect. ect.) the other is his/her Dragon partner After that you can make more Dragon character or "Human" characters if you want but you must have at least one "human" and one Dragon
2. Do not kill another person's character
3. No cussing
4. Romance is allowed but please do not make things sexual (I think I said that right lol)
5. I am the GM of this RP
6. No Godmodding
7. Have fun~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Sheets

In this RP there are two character sheets you must fill out.

Humans

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Dragon Partner: (the name of your Dragonlord's partner)
Backstory: (Optional)

Dragons

Name:
Elements:
Appearance:
Dragonlord Partner: (the name of their Dragonlord partners)
Backstory: (Optional)

here are my characters

Name: Mark
Race: Human
Apperances: He has dark brown hair with emerald color eyes. He wears the an light blue dragon like armor.
Weapon:
[User Posted Image]
Dragon Parnter: Sky the Primal Dragon
Backstory: Years ago, Mark's parents found a strange looking box and inside was an Dragon egg. When Mark was born the dragon inside the egg hatch as well. Together with the dragon inside which Mark's father given him the name of Sky, they grew up. But then when the War started Mark's parents were killed by Undead Dragon under the control of a Reaper; an race of beings that were born by the souls of the dead, name Detah. Soon Mark and Sky found themselves under the guaidance of a princess who used to train dragons and Dragonlords in training the ways of an Dragonlord. She taught Mark and Sky how to fight as one like an true Dragonlord and his Dragon would. Mark and Sky joined the war to end it. Through the confusion of the battles they were able to blend in with others who fought as well. Near the end of the war Lady Celestia; the one who taught them everything about magic and the ways of an Dragonlord was murder. Soon Mark and Sky were the ones who ended the war. But they did not take credit so the Order of the Dragons claim they did. And now they sends other Dragonlords to kill Mark and Sky to hide the truth.

Name: Sky
Elements: Fire, Ice, Water, Electricity, Earth, Wind, Light, and Darkness
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Dragonlord partner: Mark
Backstory: Sky the Primal Dragon is Mark's best friend and ally. But he has a dark secret. He was destine to be the Destroyer of the Worlds. But he struggles to prove that he is not the Destroyer from the Legends. But all the dragons that looks at him seems to know who he is and what he is suppose to do. Some even attacks him on sight. Sky tries to fight the truth that burns deep within himself. To show the world that he is not the Destroyer. But when the prochey starts to come to light. Will Sky be able to stop the world from destroying it? Or will he be the one who causes it?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#2 Posted: 23:34:32 11/07/2014
OOC: I love dragons!!! ^.^

Humans

Name: Maria
Rank: (Trainee, Dragonlord, Dragonlord Comander) Dragonlord
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit)
Weapon: knife
Dragon Partner: (the name of your Dragonlord's partner) Inferno
Backstory: (Optional) N\A

Dragons

Name: Inferno
Elements: Fire and eletric
Appearance: [User Posted Image] credit
Dragonlord Partner: (the name of their Dragonlord partners) Maria
Backstory: (Optional) N\A
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#3 Posted: 23:45:10 11/07/2014
Name: Leon
Appearance: A somewhat dark-skinned man with long, black hair. When going into battle, he is usually wearing platemail with a dragon head insignia in the front.
Weapon: A six-foot-long magical halberd, which enhances his spells amd is also a very effective weapon itself. He also has a steel sword for close-quarter combat when a halberd would be ineffective.
Dragon partner: Lithor
Backstory: Soon™

Name: Lithelio
Elements: Earth and Light
Appearance: A rather large dragon, with bright brown scales. He posseses two horns each about as long as his head, and a spiked tail.
Dragonlord partner: Leo
Backstory: Soon™
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:48:43 12/07/2014 by A Guy
#4 Posted: 00:43:00 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: YAY!! I was beginning to think no one would want to join this! smilie *dances around like a fool because I'm happy*

Occ: @A Guy You can join any time

Occ: Anyways I been meaning to make a few more character but I kind of run out of time making the rules and stuff lol and I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Soooo Here are the other characters of this RP

Human

Name: Kevin
Apperance: He is a tall slender man with jet black hair. He has an scar over his right eye from the war. He wears an Midnight blue and black Dragon like armor but its more advance than reagular Dragonlord's armor.
Weapon:
[User Posted Image]
Dragon Partner: Nightwing
Story: He is the leader of the Order of the Dragons

Dragon

Name: Nightwing
Elements: Darkness
Appearance: A slender Midnight blue dragoness with an black underbelly
Dragonlord Partner: Kevin

Human

Name: Jason
Appearance: He wears Black metal armor with an golden trim. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
Weapon:
[User Posted Image]
Dragon Partner: Lightning

Dragon

Name: Lightning
Elements: Darkness and Electricity
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Dragonlord Partner: Jason
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:07:01 07/08/2014 by Sky the Dragon
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#5 Posted: 03:05:13 12/07/2014
I wanted to join this! Didn't get around to it yet. X3

Name: Shadmé
Race: human
Appearance: Short and lean. Shadmé's hair is black with red, and her eyes are brown. She is slightly tan. Shadmé wears black and red clothing and shoulder pads. A medal-like object with a phoenix inscribed in it holds a cape to her.
Weapon: Silver bow-like object that can split into two short swords.
Dragon Partner: Flarius
Backstory:

Name: Flarius
Elements: Darkness, Fire
Appearance: Flarius is a reddish four-legged dragon whose scales are tinted black. All the spikes that go down his body are black. He has green eyes and large wings. His eyes are slightly large, making him look younger, which annoys him. The tip of his tail is an arrow with small black spines, causing much damage if it were to hit an enemy.
Dragonlord Partner: Shadmé
Backstory:

Name: Cyrin
Appearance: Tall young man with brown hair and blue eyes. Hint of facial stubble. He usually wears a blue-green trench coat and large black boots with a buckle as well as typical commander armor.
Weapon: Usually fights with a lance. It benefits his quick, movement-based fighting style. Also has a light but sharp sword in a hilt on his hip.
Dragon Partner: Wisp
Backstory:

Name: Wisp
Elements: Wind
Appearance: Long serpentine-like dragon that is blue-green. Usually has a calm expression on his face. He has numerous small sets of wings that go down his body.
Dragonlord Partner: Cyrin
Backstory:

Name: Lillian
Appearance: A short, blond-haired blue-eyed girl with freckles. She always has a smile on her face. Lillian wears a white shirt with blue bubble patterns and a blue skirt.
Weapon: This girl is dangerous with a dagger!
Dragon Partner: Britta
Backstory:

Name: Britta
Elements: Ice
Appearance: Slim dragoness that is white with a blue tinge. Her horns are blue. Her wings are a lighter blue, and her eyes are violet.
Dragonlord Partner: Lillian
Backstory:

Name: Phaseri
Appearance: A tall, thin female with wispy red hair and yellowish eyes. She has a mild obsession with gemstones, seeing as they are adorned across her forehead, neck and all around her waist. She wears a light yellow top with dyed leather pants, but on top of this she bears armor. Due to her odd eyes, sharp nails and other physical oddities, it is rumored she may not be completely human.
Weapon: A staff that has a sharp, scissor-like twin blade tip. A bulb in its center allows Phaseri to cast light magic as well as have a long reach. Usually attached to her back.
Dragon Partner: Viras
Backstory:

Name: Viras
Elements: Light
Appearance: Sleek wyvern-dragon with white-gold scales and blood-red eyes. His wingspan is large, with the webbing being red as well. His tail ends in a sharp red point. Viras has a long, forked tongue that makes him look like a snake.
Dragonlord Partner: Phaseri
Backstory:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:19:26 13/08/2015 by ShadowMewX
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#6 Posted: 11:17:19 12/07/2014
Im joining but I need sometime to build the characters.
#7 Posted: 22:59:50 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Alright anyone can join at any time
---
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#8 Posted: 23:22:54 12/07/2014
OOC: My character is up.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#9 Posted: 23:28:09 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oh yeah lol sorry about that Everyone's character is accepted smilie
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#10 Posted: 21:34:00 16/07/2014
OoC: Are we allowed to be renegades? If so I'm going to be one

Humans

Name: Illidan Stormrage
Age: 27 (his mind has lived for much longer though in different bodies)
Race: Elf
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Weapon:[User Posted Image]
Dragon Partner: Deathwing
Backstory: (will finish later)
Other: His wings are the result of an amulet he wears he normally looks like this http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs1...ge_by_pulyx.jpg

Dragons

Name: Deathwing
Elements: Fire, Shadow & Earth
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Dragonlord Partner: Illidan Stormrage
Backstory: (will finsih later)
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:49:36 07/08/2014 by Eternal Sunfury
#11 Posted: 02:44:37 07/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oh boy....I am so sorry for the wait guys My internet was turn off for two weeks and I forgot to start this RP off lol

Jason: *training with his sword*
---
#12 Posted: 10:45:50 07/08/2014
OoC: S'okay! ^.^

Shadmé was exploring beyond Dragonlord territory, her faithful dragon Flarius beside her. "Where are we going?" he wondered, nearly getting smacked in the head by a tree branch.
"Dunno," Shadmé responded helpfully as she ducked and wove in-between the foliage. "I just feel like exploring. Don't you, sometimes?"
"Nightwing's gonna be mad if she finds out," he muttered ruefully.
"Stop worrying!" Shadmé replied cheerfully. "We'll be fiiiiine..."

Cyrin faced his opponent on the battlefield, their dragons clashing and flying overhead. His opponent was a trainee named Lillian, who had a determined but optimistic look on her face. Cyrin's lance was out and he'd been trying to hit Lillian for the last couple minutes. The girl had darted away and struck with her dagger every time he had. Lillian was quick, he'd give her that. But she didn't pay attention in class where the dangerous locations for her to hit were. That or she was trying not to hit him.
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#13 Posted: 15:05:27 07/08/2014
OoC: Can we be renegades?

Illidan looked around at his surroundings. He stood up roughly and dusted himself off. He looked up at where Deathwing was coming down. They'd broken the rules again. They were not supposed to visit the Vault, but Illidan wanted the Scout's Mark, an Ancient Ring that gave control over all the beasts of the land and the sea. yet the guards had come and blasted him out of the sky, sourly he re-mounted Deathwing and they made their way back to the Dragonlord Compound
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#14 Posted: 15:09:21 07/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sure

Lightning: Pathetic!

Jason: *swings his sword and falls over* What?

Lightning: Your pathetic!

Jason: *glares at her*
---
#15 Posted: 19:38:21 08/08/2014
OoC: Question: in terms of species, you said anything can be allowed. Shadmé's normally an angel. Can I make her an angel here or should I keep her human? :3
---
#16 Posted: 03:05:19 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Angels aren't allowed but species like Elves, Orcs, ect. ect.
---
#17 Posted: 15:43:36 09/08/2014
OoC: Okay! X3

Shadmé whacked a bush aside with her bow as she blazed her own path through the foliage. The much larger Flarius was finding it difficult to keep up. "Give me one good reason not to burn this forest to the ground," he grumbled.
"You wouldn't," Shadmé smiled. "There's so much plant and animal life that would be destroyed. Not to mention I'd be trapped in the inferno. Besides, just imagine what the Dragonlord Commanders would say!"
The black and red dragon shook his head. "You've outdone yourself there. But fine." The two continued moving forward.
---
#18 Posted: 18:05:34 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Kevin: *through magical means his voice echo's all over the Dragonlord HQ* ALL DRAGONLORDS MEET WITH ME IN THE COURTYARD!
---
#19 Posted: 19:28:12 09/08/2014
Shadmé froze as Kevin's voice rang through her head. Uh oh. Flarius cocked his head at her, alert. "Welp, exploring time is over," she said. "Let's get a move on!"
"How?" the fire and darkness dragon snorted. "We're kinda far away. And I'd think a limping rabbit would make it to the courtyard faster than us."
"Wait!" Shadmé exclaimed. "Follow me!" She whirled around and began hurrying back. Flarius rolled his eyes and followed, crushing some flower stems.

"Ow!" Lillian complained, having been knocked to the floor. Cyrin offered a hand, and Lillian stood. Her Ice dragon, Britta, swooped down beside her. Wisp floated down from the ceiling, and wisely gazed at Cyrin.
"Well then," Cyrin grinned. "Wisp and I will give you an overview! Your technique seemed-"
"ALL DRAGONLORDS MEET WITH ME IN THE COURTYARD!"
"...We'll finish this later," the Dragonlord Commander decided. "C'mon, Wisp!" He hopped into his dragon's back and flew off. Lillian glanced at Britta and began following.
---
#20 Posted: 19:37:26 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Jason: What's that about?

Lightning: Who cares

Jason: Lets go Lightning

Lightining: Whatever

Meanwhile

Kevin waits for everyone to to come to the courtyard and Nghtwing curls up behind him. Jason was the first one to come, he place his hand over his heart and one hand behind his back and bows; a standard way that a Dragonlord greets someone of an higher rank or skill. Kevin nods in response
---
#21 Posted: 21:46:55 09/08/2014
Shadmé made it to a clearing, and Flarius glanced around, confused. "So? All that did was make me more lost."
"Well now you can fly us out of here!" Shadmé suggested cheerfully. Without waiting for a response she took a large leap and scrabbled onto her dragon's back. She could feel him perking up, and with a swoosh of his wings they rose. He flapped again, and they soared past the trees, into the bright blue sky.
"Awwww yeah!" Shadmé cried, and Flarius smiled a little. He did a corkscrew, descending towards the ground, then snapped open his wings and caught the wings so they glided back up. Shadmé gazed over the lands, looking for a hint of the Dragonlord base. With a nudge of her heel they turned and headed there.

"Master Kevin, we've arrived!" Cyrin called, leaping off Wisp midair and landed, bowed on one knee. The Wind Master rose as Wisp curled behind them.
---
#22 Posted: 21:55:15 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Kevin: Good we have a new threat a rouge Dragonlord and his dragon
---
#23 Posted: 22:17:06 09/08/2014
Flarius swooped in, talons clicking as he scrambled for a grip on the floor. Shadmé gasped slightly and tumbled off his back, a flurry of black-and-red cape and hair. She quickly shook herself up and bowed respectfully, Flarius dipping his head similarly. Then Lillian and Britta arrived, bowing simultaneously. All of the new arrivals heard the end of Kevin's words. "Sorry for the incoming, Master Kevin!" Shadmé sputtered. Lillian giggled slightly.
---
#24 Posted: 03:54:02 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Kevin: About time you finally decide to join us Shadmé and Flarius
---
#25 Posted: 04:00:53 10/08/2014
"S-sorry!" Flarius began. "Shadmé was-" I bumped him, and stood to attention. "In all seriousness, Master Kevin, why have you called us?"
---
#26 Posted: 04:21:55 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Kevin: A Rouge Dragonlord *suddenly a image of a fourteen year old boy in DragonLord armor and a sky blue dragon with snow white bird wings appear in a mystic hologram* This is Mark and Sky they are both highly dangerous. They are wanted for many counts of murders of some of my Personal contacts and we believe that he is trying to start another great war.
---
#27 Posted: 05:33:44 10/08/2014
Shadmé's eyes widened as she watched the hologram. "Wow! Who trained that guy?"

Lillian watched the hologram too. Now look at that dragon's beautiful wings! He doesn't look like a killer...I'd love to learn more about him...
---
#28 Posted: 02:25:13 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Kevin: Don't underestimate them they are high level threats. If you come across them shoot to kill them. Don't engage in a close combat situation with them.
---
#29 Posted: 13:03:18 11/08/2014
"Yes sir!" Shadmé answered. Flarius dipped his head, probably trying to calculate the limits of his fire breath.

Lillian turned to look at Britta, who shrugged at her with her icy eyes. "Alriiiight..." Lillian relented.
---
#30 Posted: 19:35:00 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Kevin: Good now go and find this imposter and show no mercy to him he is a great threat to all of us

Jason: *thinks* I don't have any range or magic I need to find someone to partner up with *thinks*
---
#31 Posted: 21:34:02 11/08/2014
OOC: Recap? I've been gone for a few weeks CX X_X
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#32 Posted: 21:35:12 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Basically everyone is in the courtyard and Kevin assigning everyone to hunt down and kill Mark and Sky
---
#33 Posted: 21:39:50 11/08/2014
OOC: Can I use I as well??? I do it as if I would say\do in the rp\fantasy world CX

Maria ran into the court yard. "Sorry I am late." She sighed.
---
#34 Posted: 21:44:14 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Forgive me I don't understand what you mean

Jason turns to see the newcomer

Lightning: Hmph Pathetic her dragon isn't even with her..

Kevin: *glares at Maria*
---
#35 Posted: 21:49:15 11/08/2014
OOC: Can I use I? I use it because I would say or\and do the stuff like I do in le Rp

"You mean Inferno? He is taking a nap." Maria sighed.
---
#36 Posted: 23:52:04 11/08/2014
OoC: She means instead of using "Maria sighed," she wants to use "I sighed". A shift from third-person to first-person.

Shadmé picked and cleaned at her bow as she leaned against Flarius. Lillian just grinned at Maria as she walked in.
---
#37 Posted: 00:19:26 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oooh Ok sure

Lightning: You mean your so pathetic that even your own dragon doesn't want to come near you

Jason: Lightning that is enough! I'm sorry about her she's like that to everyone

Lightning: Hmph
---
#38 Posted: 00:24:17 12/08/2014
Flarius rolled his eyes at Lightning's rudeness, but didn't say a word.
---
#39 Posted: 00:45:35 12/08/2014
"Actually, I just became a Dragonlord a year ago, so we Don't really know each other well." I mumbled.
---
#40 Posted: 01:09:56 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Lightning: Hmph all you humans are the same pathetic and weak

Jason: Lightning....
---
#41 Posted: 01:28:31 12/08/2014
At that Flarius snorted and stepped forward. "Excuse me! Not all humans are as bad as you make them out to be. Shadmé cares for me and has covered me through thick and thin. I'm sure Jason does the same for you."
---
#42 Posted: 01:47:46 12/08/2014
I hear the comocian, in fact, I was in it!! "Was this my fault?" I asked with a sigh.
---
#43 Posted: 01:55:48 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Lightning: Hmph this worthless meat sack *knocks Jason over with her tail* He can't find his way out of a wet paper bag without me

Jason: Ow!
---
#44 Posted: 01:58:25 12/08/2014
Shadmé glanced between Lightning and Jason uneasily. Ouch. Poor guy. But Flarius still seemed cross. "Dragon lords and their dragons are supposed to support each other. There are things he can do that you can't, and vice versa. You have to work together."
---
#45 Posted: 01:58:38 12/08/2014
"I have a question." I said raising my hand. "Why do we want to ARREST Sky and Mark?" I asked.
---
#46 Posted: 02:14:10 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Kevin: We don't we want to eliminate them permanently. He will cause another great war if we don't
---
#47 Posted: 03:55:53 12/08/2014
"A war?" I asked thinking. I don't remember a war ever...
---
#48 Posted: 04:07:17 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Lightning: Hmph I guess she's dumber than she looks

Jason: Lightning shut up already. *to Maria* Remember the few years back the world was about to be cover in darkness but The Order of the Dragonlords stop it
---
#49 Posted: 04:08:37 12/08/2014
"Oh yeah!" I said, getting annoyed at Thunder. "How did you find Thunder anyways," I mumbled.
---
#50 Posted: 04:23:39 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Its Lightning not Thunder
---
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me