Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Question [CLOSED]
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#1 Posted: 03:54:08 08/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Why is it when you're gnorc'd, you can not access the Role Playing, Forum Games, Skylanders Spyros Adventure, Skylanders Giants, Skylanders Swap Force, and ect.

But you can view Skylanders Trap Team, S&N and Original and TLoS games.

Why?
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#2 Posted: 03:54:58 08/07/2014
Yeah, that's weird. I was wondering the same thing.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#3 Posted: 03:56:12 08/07/2014
I don't go in any of them so I didn't really care. If I wanted to check out the Toys and Merch section, I logged off.
#4 Posted: 09:22:35 08/07/2014 | Topic Creator
But why Trap Team out of all of them.
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#5 Posted: 09:31:01 08/07/2014
Originally it used to be you couldn't access any board that was community chatter, more or less. Since the game boards contained info on the games, the site section had info on the site, and S&N was just spam it kinda made sense.

As to why certain Skylanders boards are off limits I have no idea. Probably because some of them fall under 'community chatter' too. Trap Team is the newest of the Skylanders boards, I believe, so people haven't shifted over en masse yet.
#6 Posted: 09:47:20 08/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crystal Dragon
Originally it used to be you couldn't access any board that was community chatter, more or less. Since the game boards contained info on the games, the site section had info on the site, and S&N was just spam it kinda made sense.

As to why certain Skylanders boards are off limits I have no idea. Probably because some of them fall under 'community chatter' too. Trap Team is the newest of the Skylanders boards, I believe, so people haven't shifted over en masse yet.

I know that S&N used to be spam & something? But I'm sure when you're riptod you can not view any topics, nor view users online.
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#7 Posted: 09:52:21 08/07/2014
Quote: whirlwind fan
Quote: Crystal Dragon

I know that S&N used to be spam & something? But I'm sure when you're riptod you can not view any topics, nor view users online.

Mhm. Spam Central.

And no, ripto'd users can't see any of the sections, save for the site section, perhaps. I don't remember the specifics.
#8 Posted: 10:18:08 08/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah I remember, well I don't remember, but I've seen a snap shot of it...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me