Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 11 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Dumb Ways to Skylander 2 [CLOSED]
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#501 Posted: 21:43:53 24/07/2014
smilie: MY PAGE! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:49 24/07/2014 by spyrothe111
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#502 Posted: 21:45:39 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Are you serious

Seriously guys, I'm trying to close this!

Anyway, my speech

Ladies and gentlemen, I know I said I never close my topics, but I'm gonna have to make an exception here. It's time to put 'ol Dumb Ways to Skylander 2 down and join the original in sexy topic heaven. My efforts to keep this thread alive were effortless and pointless. This thread was never as sexy as it's predecessor. Dumb Ways to Skylander 2 will live on in all of our hearts.

I would like to thank Troll Slug for his efforts to get the last post, even though they failed miserably. I would like to thank spyrothe11 for posting "Patrick: smilie" multiple times for no apparent reason. I'd like to thank whirlwind fan for posting here in attempt to get the last post. I'd like to thank Eevee88 for asking for coffee. I'd like to thank assassinelf for asking for my password on the first page. I'd like to thank Cynderfan507 for posting her "password" on the front page. I'd like the thank Ice Dragoness for attempting to fix the grammatical error in the title that wasn't mine in the first place. I'd like to thank Toynerd14 for calling Gnarly an idiot. I'd like to thank crystalhero37 for laughing at the existence of this topic. I'd also like to thank xXBeavcoonXX for sorta attempting to get the last post. I'd like to thank MoonHorizons for pointing out the fact that this thread was obviously dieing a slow and painful death. I'd like to thank ZapNorris for attempting to get everyone to sing Twinkle Twinkle Patrick Star again. I'd like to thank Epic popthorn for posting "........." on page six. I'd like to thank Iblistech for breaking Windumump's combo on page eight.
I'd like to thank Awesomerockets for liking cereal.

And finally, I'd like to thank Gnarlytreesex. Without his sexiness the first thread was have never existed. I'd like to thank him for passing the Dumb Ways to Skylander torch down to me. I carry it with honor in pride, but it's time to put it out. Dumb Ways to Skylander 2 had a beautiful sexy run, but that beautiful sexy run is over.

I hope you can all except my decision. I know it's gonna be hard, many tears will he shed, but we'll make it through this together. It's just as hard on me as it is on you. Don't try to save something that's already dead.

Goodbye forever, Dumb Ways to Skylander 2. You will be missed.

I LIKE CEREAL
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:48:53 24/07/2014 by awesomerockets
First | Previous | Page 11 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me