Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Worst Movie of All Time [CLOSED]
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#1 Posted: 12:42:08 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
What is one movie that makes you feel horrible when you watch it? The movie that is so wretched it makes you angry that you wasted anytime with it

For me, definitely the Garbage Pail Kids Movie. Oh GOD, was this ****. The GPK's themselves look horrifying and straight up disturbing. The "humor" is non-existent with any of the lines. The human characters suck and have no personality. They were to lazy to make the human actors all around the same age so it seems like the bullies are adults that have nothing better to do with their time than screw around with this kid... And some cases ACTUALLY screwing with this kid. It just suuuuuucks!

Anyway, name the Worst Movie of All Time.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2 Posted: 12:51:58 07/07/2014
Le Miz. My sisters and mom love it and it's just a bunch of people singing for three hours.
---
now its time to get funky
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#3 Posted: 12:52:41 07/07/2014
Food Fight, actually it's so bad it's funny, but GPK is horrible
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#4 Posted: 12:52:57 07/07/2014
The last airbender. This is literally one of the only two movies where I found absolutely NOTHING worth watching in it, even watching it as a so bad its good movie or a movie you can watch to make fun of. The other is foodfight.
---
Cool cool.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#5 Posted: 12:57:21 07/07/2014
The Last Airbender.

Not only was it so stupid they butchered everything.The names,the way firebenders have an advantage and ect.They also missed like some major plot points in the movie compared to the series.Thank God the reviews were so bad they did not make the rest of the trilogy.(Book 2 and Book 3)
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#6 Posted: 12:57:37 07/07/2014
Tentacolino isn't just a horribly-made movie, it's insulting how it tosses the Titanic aside. Even more insulting when you find out it's actually a sequel to another terrible animated movie about a butchered version of the Titanic tale. HOW DO THREE OF THESE GODAWFUL TITANIC FILMS EXIST?
#7 Posted: 13:06:11 07/07/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
Tentacolino isn't just a horribly-made movie, it's insulting how it tosses the Titanic aside. Even more insulting when you find out it's actually a sequel to another terrible animated movie about a butchered version of the Titanic tale. HOW DO THREE OF THESE GODAWFUL TITANIC FILMS EXIST?

wait... THAT EXISTS??

I thought that was just a joke the nostalgia critic made in his animated titanic review!
---
Cool cool.
#8 Posted: 13:17:22 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: pankakesparx456
Quote: Arc of Archives

wait... THAT EXISTS??

I thought that was just a joke the nostalgia critic made in his animated titanic review!

Hahaha! One does not simply fake a second Titanic animated film for the same of a joke.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:18:58 07/07/2014 by Toynerd14
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10195
#9 Posted: 13:21:22 07/07/2014
In my opinion there are 4 different movies that are on top of my list. The movies are Gigli, Birdemic, The Room and Manos the Hands of Fate. That axis of evil is a place where movie watchers' dreams and hopes go to die.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#10 Posted: 13:31:08 07/07/2014
I think you'll all be able to tell what I'm going to say.

Mario Bros. Movie.

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** happened? Why is Mario, like, 40 and Luigi, like 18? Peach isn't even in it, replaced with Daisy (eh, that I don't really mind so much), the so called koopas are all just humans, I'm under the name Koopa, but again I'm just some guy (old too, wtf?) and goombas being twice the height of actual people? What? NO! And the devolution thing? Ugh, I turn into a T-Rex, Yoshi is just some piddly little shrimp of a dino, I apparently have some wife? Two of the "koopalings" named spike and uh, something. No boos, (I is disappoint), etc. etc. etc.

The Snifits though, the only thing they did right!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#11 Posted: 13:33:02 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
I think you'll all be able to tell what I'm going to say.

Mario Bros. Movie.

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** happened? Why is Mario, like, 40 and Luigi, like 18? Peach isn't even in it, replaced with Daisy (eh, that I don't really mind so much), the so called koopas are all just humans, I'm under the name Koopa, but again I'm just some guy (old too, wtf?) and goombas being twice the height of actual people? What? NO! And the devolution thing? Ugh, I turn into a T-Rex, Yoshi is just some piddly little shrimp of a dino, I apparently have some wife? Two of the "koopalings" named spike and uh, something. No boos, (I is disappoint), etc. etc. etc.

The Snifits though, the only thing they did right!

That and Bob-Ombs! Those looked cool.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#12 Posted: 13:34:02 07/07/2014
Right! They were right, (albeit a little small).
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#13 Posted: 13:34:43 07/07/2014
The Wizard of Oz.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#14 Posted: 16:11:19 07/07/2014
The Last Airbender

In 2010, Avatar: The Last Airbender was my favorite TV show. I was obsessed with it. When I heard they were making a movie, being the obsessed fan that I was, I wanted to see it. The only reason that I didn't see it in theaters is because I had already seen The Karate Kid and my mom didn't like going to the theater twice in one month. When it came out on DVD, I got it from a RedBox and watched it when I got home. Now when I was ten, I liked practically everything I watched. The Last Airbender was the second movie I saw that I didn't like (I didn't like The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars when I was five, but I'll talk about that another time. The Last Airbender is the first movie that I hated and I still hate it! Just thinking about it makes me cringe and wanna blow something up! I mean, what were they thinking? They took one of the best cartoons ever and turned it into one of the worst movies of all time! There are so many problems, I don't even know where to start, but I'll start with the story. THERE ISN'T ONE! This movie doesn't have any story at all! Shaymalan tried to stuff all of season one, twenty 20 minute episodes, into a movie that was an hour and a half long. The dialogue is horrible too. The characters aren't talking to each other, they're talking to the audience. Just about every single line in the "movie" is exposition. They spend the whole time trying to make sure the people who haven't seen the show know what's going on, they don't have time for anything else! For people who've seen the show, they already know all of that stuff! It's pretty much just a slightly inaccurate review! The characters? I would call them "narrators" before "characters" because that's all they do! This film took three fun and enjoyable characters with distinct personalities and turned them into bland, lifeless narrators. I mean, Sokka was always the comic relief guy who always told jokes. I don't think he even smiles in the film. The movie doesn't even attempt to develop them. The acting is pretty bad too. It's like the casting director walked into a Taco Bell and picked three random kids to be in the movie. I'm pretty sure there was a line where Sokka (Oh I'm sorry movie, I mean SOOKA!) totally messed up, and they kept it in the film. And why did they change the names? Did they see a single episode of the show? Ong? Sooka? I'm surprised they didn't call Katara "Caturuh" or something. The special effects? Probably the best thing about the movie! They're not great, but not as bad as everything else! The earth and fire effects are pretty bad, but the air and water effects are decent. Now what else did they do wrong? They turned bending into some sort of interpretive dance or something! Everyone looks like they're doing a bad Bruce Lee impression! It takes them forever just to do something small! In the show, it took a wave of the hand to raise a giant pillar of rock. In the movie, it took like six earthbenders all doing a Russian folk dance or something to make one tiny boulder leisurely float forward and knock one guy over. And they still needed an extra guy to give it a little push. And why did the earthbenders need Katara to give them a "pep talk" to convince them to fight for their freedom? I mean they were SURROUNDED by Earth! And since they made a new rule that firebenders can't make fire and can only move fire that already exists, I think the prancing earthbenders could've taken 'em! They didn't even need "Ong's" help. Any time the movie attempts to be emotional, you don't feel anything because you don't have a reason too. You don't know a damn thing about any of these characters! Their so busy telling people what's going on that they forget to have a personality. And then the movie has the nerve to end in a cliffhanger. It's like Shaymalan looked at the film and said: "Oh my! This movie is so good! It's gonna be an instant classic! The next Star Wars! I can't wait for the second one! Let's give our adoring fans a sneak peak just to keep them tied over until the sequel. I hope they don't die with anticipation!". Considering how made this one did, I can't imagine it actually getting that sequel. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! I HATE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH! I ALMOST PUNCHED THE COMPUTER JUST TYPING THIS! I've seen a lot of movies. I've seen Ghost Rider. I've seen Cars 2. I've seen Spider-Man 3. I've even seen Planes. But none of those movies will receive the amount of white hot rage and hatred that I have for The Last Airbender
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:55:41 07/07/2014 by awesomerockets
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#15 Posted: 16:17:13 07/07/2014
The Watch.

hahaha PENIS hahahha VAGINA HAHAHAH
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#16 Posted: 16:20:07 07/07/2014
The Last Airbender

Just ugh.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#17 Posted: 16:21:11 07/07/2014
Birdemic. I also heard The Room was terrible.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#18 Posted: 16:34:48 07/07/2014
The Last Airbender.

The filming was sloppy, it was poorly written, it was terribly cast, badly shot, the characters had no emotion or personality, they pronounced all the characters names wrong, it takes 10 minutes of air karate to bend anything, and it sucks the life out of everything good in the world.

Most insulting adaptation and movie in existence.

Even worse, they're making 2 sequels.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:35:30 07/07/2014 by HotDogAndZap
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#19 Posted: 17:04:13 07/07/2014
Land of the Lost. I know it was supposed to be bad, but good friggin grief was it horrible. I couldn't even sit hardly 10 minutes in. It's like the result of some perverted dinosaur-loving and prehistoric times-loving middle-aged guy who sat down at his desk covered in dinosaur figurines and slopped something down with a nasty grin on his face. Oh wow, that image...
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#20 Posted: 17:21:03 07/07/2014
LOL five people said The Last Airbender
---
#21 Posted: 17:22:40 07/07/2014
Quote: awesomerockets

It was that bad.
#22 Posted: 17:25:03 07/07/2014
Quote: HotDogAndZap

It was that bad.

I don't blame them. I can only rant about two things: Modern Day Disney Channel and The Last Airbender. Just hope you're not there in person when I rant about The Last Airbender.
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#23 Posted: 17:26:03 07/07/2014
dragonball evolution is worse than the last airbender
#24 Posted: 17:26:39 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator

It was that bad.

I still stand by GPK The Movie is a WORSE movie. At least I can riff The Last Airbender and get some enjoyment. I can't with GPK! It's just unpleasant.
#25 Posted: 17:27:32 07/07/2014

It was that bad.

I don't blame them. I can only rant about two things: Modern Day Disney Channel and The Last Airbender. Just hope you're not there in person when I rant about The Last Airbender.

I can rant about: The poorly executed education system of the US, the Percy Jackson movie, TV, and The Last Airbender.

I get violent when I get angry so whenever I rant about the Percy Jackson movie or The Last Airbender someone ends up with a scar.
#26 Posted: 17:27:43 07/07/2014
Quote: Toynerd14

It was that bad.

I still stand by GPK The Movie is a WORSE movie. At least I can riff The Last Airbender and get some enjoyment. I can't with GPK! It's just unpleasant.

I haven't seen it, and I don't plan on it.
---
#27 Posted: 17:28:20 07/07/2014
dragonball evolution is worse than garbage pail kids
#28 Posted: 17:30:16 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green

Uh, no... Then again I haven't watched Dragonball... Like any of it.
#29 Posted: 17:32:55 07/07/2014

spoilered for swearing
#30 Posted: 17:34:05 07/07/2014

I haven't seen anything Dragonball related, but I have seen a review for Dragonball Evolution

Even I knew it was terrible and extremely inaccurate. Maybe it is worse than The Last Airbender, I mean, at least it kept the same setting and didn't put the characters in New York or something.
---
#31 Posted: 17:56:32 07/07/2014
this is going to be the death of me isnt it
[User Posted Image]
Thepokeman Blue Sparx Gems: 590
#32 Posted: 17:57:10 07/07/2014
I haven't watched it but just by the title you know it's bad, Justin Bieber Never Say Never the movie
#33 Posted: 17:58:48 07/07/2014
[User Posted Image]

Please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE tell me that isn't real!
---
#34 Posted: 18:02:04 07/07/2014
[User Posted Image]

nope its real

no set release date but they're filming
#35 Posted: 18:03:28 07/07/2014
[User Posted Image]

nope its real

****!
---
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#36 Posted: 18:03:45 07/07/2014
Dragon Crusaders... God that movie sucked so bad, I couldn't even watch it for more than half an hour.
They actually repeated a clip, that's how bad it was.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#37 Posted: 18:05:40 07/07/2014

nope its real

****!

brb i need to go stick my head in the oven
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#38 Posted: 18:06:51 07/07/2014
[User Posted Image]

*dies*
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#39 Posted: 18:06:57 07/07/2014
The Last Airbender and Dragonball: Evolution. God they were both sooooo bad.
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
#40 Posted: 18:08:19 07/07/2014
oh also aside from DBE, manos: hands of fate was awful too. i fell asleep because i was bored out of my mind
#41 Posted: 18:09:06 07/07/2014
i fell asleep while watching oz the great and powerful

thats like, the third worst movie ever imo
#42 Posted: 18:11:44 07/07/2014
i haven't seen that one... another movie i fell asleep during was the green lantern movie, i can't really say if it was bad or not since i slept through most of it
#43 Posted: 18:13:54 07/07/2014

I liked Oz the first time I watched it, but I liked even less each time I watch it again. I think I liked it so much the first time because it was stunning in 3D
---
#44 Posted: 18:15:17 07/07/2014

I liked Oz the first time I watched it, but I liked even less each time I watch it again. I think I liked it so much the first time because it was stunning in 3D

i saw it for my birthday last year and me and my mom almost left the theater halfway through it was so bad
#45 Posted: 18:17:08 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Oh, but it is!
#46 Posted: 18:17:41 07/07/2014
[User Posted Image]

nope its real

and where'd you find this out?
---
Cool cool.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#47 Posted: 18:19:21 07/07/2014
Frozen. Even though I've never seen it. I know it's bad because of the singing.

---
#48 Posted: 18:21:32 07/07/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob

*Humorous video making fun of Frozen*

Really? You haven't even seen it, and you "know" it's the worst movie ever because of singing?

So by that logic, The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The Jungle Book, and pretty much any other Disney movie also sucks?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:22:59 07/07/2014 by awesomerockets
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#49 Posted: 18:24:19 07/07/2014

Really? You haven't even seen it, and you "know" it's the worst movie ever because of singing?

So by that logic, The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The Jungle Book, and pretty much any other Disney movie also sucks?

Yeah, pretty much.
---
#50 Posted: 18:25:09 07/07/2014

Yeah, pretty much.

I'm not even gonna argue, man. It's not worth my time.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me