Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 25 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1201 Posted: 22:43:54 28/01/2015
I chuckled a little, Fluffy was sure acting like America, it seems like just the thing the American would think of. "Why dont we see what the others think we should do? Then maybe we can formulate a tactic to take down Dark52 that all of us agree with, as its a combination of everyone's imput?" I asked with a smile, "Sounds like a possible idea to me." I then added, still talking like Oliver would, but acting like myself.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#1202 Posted: 16:27:22 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Guys, check the Leaving and Returning thread. Long story short- Rickorio's blocked from DS, but through Skype I'm going to help deliver his posts to this roleplay. May I ask that we slow down a wee bit so I don't have to send many messages to him at once? :3

Rickorio:
I had been listening to all of their discussions, and I think I had an okay idea. "Well...what if we go after his computers? Send a smaller group to wherever his computers are, then the others follow him, so when he reaches the computers, he's surrounded." I said. "Of course, we'd work out smaller details later, but I think that could work." I knew I needed to keep my anger in check in regards to dark, or I could lose myself to the darkness.
~~~
Me:
"Computers?" The one standing in the shadows had finally decided to speak up. Angrily I whirled around, hand on my bow. "Lightmé."
The angel of light smirked and stepped out where she was visible. "Hi, Shadmé. No, I'm not here to stop you or anything. You should know that, as we escaped Dexeros' castle on a lovely adventure together."
"What do you want, then?" I replied bluntly. Lightmé's violet gaze flicked to Rickorio. "Your boyfriend has a point. Going for the computers is an excellent solution. The question is, do you know the slightest thing about computer hacking?"
I sighed. No, I didn't. I would be better at battle plans then tackling the mainframe, which I was too embarrassed to admit. Some smart angel I was!
"Thought so," she said. "But thankfully for your little group of rebels, I know all about it! You wanna know why darkie isn't sensing his little minions after us every second? I disabled a handful of cameras." At that she grinned. "I can be an excellent ally...if you want me, that is."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:29:33 31/01/2015 by ShadowMewX
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#1203 Posted: 20:10:37 31/01/2015
I glared at the light angel before us. Maybe it was the little bit of Withertail still left in me, but I wasn't about to accept help from her. "Why should we trust you?" I growled as I stepped forward, hand rested on my pistol, tone dripping with contempt. I wasn't sure what would happen to her if Shadme left the server, but I had a hunch it wouldn't be good on Lightme's part. If she could hack into the mainframe, she could just as easily shut the server down and trap us here forever! There wasn't a single doubt in my mind that she wouldn't resort to that to keep Shadme here.

If there was one lesson I'd learned from this nightmare, it was this: Trust No One.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#1204 Posted: 20:59:46 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Lightmé raised an eyebrow. "Look, pal, my offer goes both ways. I can either help shut him down...or shut you down instead." Her eyes brightened up in an instant. "I'm sure you wouldn't want that!"
My mind was racing. But the others were counting on me. So I stayed quiet and focused, trying to tap into the connection between myself and my doppelgänger.
I sensed...well, she was telling the truth about the cameras, for sure. Why would she do that? Was she with us after all? No, that was unlikely. As a character, Lightmé was unaligned. She'd never shown any sign of working with dark- heck, she'd even revolted against (and been captured by) Dexeros, who'd been a result of the darkness of these realms.
That didn't mean she was trustworthy- I'm sure Skyhunter was thinking it was in Lightmé's best interest to work with us, then backstab us later. I fully agreed with that. But...
"Alright, look." My look was steely. "Lightmé, if the others agree, then I'll have you. You haven't shown a hint of malice towards us since we've been stuck in the castle. Skyhunter, I tapped into our connection- for now, her offer is legitimate. We need an extra member if we are to have any chance." I folded my arms across my chest. "But one wrong move, Lightmé, and hear me well. One wrong move, and I'm...cutting the strings." I dragged a finger across my throat. I hope she understood the implications.
---
#1205 Posted: 21:06:24 31/01/2015
I nodded at Shadme. "That goes double for me" I threatened the doppelgänger.
---
#1206 Posted: 21:50:32 31/01/2015
I kept my caution around Lightme as she appeared, and I then approached her, "Look, I kinda agree with Sky here, but, how can we ensure that you wont turn on us?" I asked her in my avatar's British accent. I wasn't too keen on trusting a double from this realm.
---
#1207 Posted: 19:24:07 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Now that Rickorio's back, slowly but surely, who's ready to revive this sucker? smilie

Lightmé's red-violet gaze, flickering over the group, was as intense as mine had been. I hated to admit that we had any similarity, but this motivation- whatever it was for- mirrored my own. It was spine-chilling. I kept on watching my doppelgänger, though, for any sign that she was fibbing.
To my statement, she merely grinned cheekily. I don't know how anyone threatened with their own demise could grin like that, but this was Lightmé. To Skyhunter, her expression didn't change. And finally, she heard Prex.
"How do you know I won't betray you?" she mused, repeating Prex's question. "Hmm. Let's see- I've given you my word, helped you disable dark by nullifying those cameras...what else can I do?" Her hand, poised in a thoughtful manner underneath her chin, snapped to her chest. I jumped at the motion, thinking she was going to attack, but that wasn't it. Her hand, rather than go to her hilted Chrysó Bow, clenched the golden medallion on her chest. While mine had the inscription of a phoenix, hers had a jagged lightning bolt-shaped L. She tore it off her chest, white cape falling to a heap on the ground. She then handed the medallion to me. "How about this?"
Shadmé and Lightmé, my characters, both had medallions for a reason. Shadmé's had been an ancient power, passed on through the generations, and had come into her mother's possession. Shadmé's mother had then given it to Shadmé. The medallion was a very dangerous tool, if its power could be unlocked. But nobody, not even I, knew the true extent of its power. Lightmé, easily handing hers over...was this what we needed to trust her this one time?
While I stood there, clutching her medallion dumbfoundedly, she stretched her white-and-blue wings, seemingly more relaxed that they weren't being held back by the cape.
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#1208 Posted: 19:42:11 02/04/2015
I stared, completely and utterly dumbfounded at what Shadmé's doppelgänger just did-giving Shadmé that medallion. I didn't know what the medallion was, what it could do, why it was so important-but by the look on Shadmé's face, I could tell that it was a very surprising thing for her doppelgänger to do. Whether it was a good or bad surprise, I'd probably find out soon, but I took it as a good surprise. "Well," I said, looking at Lightmé in a new light (pun not intended), "I trust her. Don't make me regret trusting you, though." I told Lightmé.
---
#hu
#1209 Posted: 19:51:00 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Lightmé flicked her hair, nodding at Rickorio. "This one's got the right idea," she declared. I shut my mouth, realizing how ridiculous I probably looked, though Rickorio wore the same face. "I...I hope you're not planning anything," I merely stuttered out.
"Me?" Lightmé asked innocently. She pointed to the medallion. "Look here, Shadmé, and listen well. The only thing I plan to do is to take down dark52."
---
#1210 Posted: 19:58:15 02/04/2015
I looked between the two angels, one of darkness, one of light, and realized how ironic this whole situation was. Lightmé, the angel of light, was being accused of being evil. Most of the time, light is the good guy, but I guess not this time. But...if doppelgängers are supposed to be the darkest form of ourselves...could we really trust Lightmé? We would have to if we wanted to get out of here alive.

"So, Lightmé, have any brilliant ideas on how we defeat dark?" I asked the angel.
---
#hu
#1211 Posted: 20:35:57 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
With that statement, the tension seemed to break. Lightmé cracked her knuckles, while I shifted her medallion to my pocket. "Alright everyone, listen up," she said. She glanced behind her, then back. The sly smirk was mostly gone from her face, but the adventurous, bold gleam in her eyes could not be extinguished. "dark's no fool. I'm sure you've learned that by now. He will not fight us himself. He'd rather send his stupid warrior minions after us. And if you've encountered them before, then you know they're made of static- basically, untouchable. But I know how to stop them." Lightmé looked behind herself again. I was slightly worried. She'd disabled the cameras! Why was she so paranoid?

The whole time the users were regrouping, dark52 had been trying to get his systems online again for quite a while. For some reason, no matter how hard the dark dragon tried, he wasn't able to view certain cameras. He growled. Why would the admin himself be unable to access something he'd created?
His tail skittered over the floor as he narrowed his eyes. Someone had either destroyed or tampered with them. Destroying wasn't an option- the cameras were embedded into the floors and ceilings, hidden from the outside. So did someone in the pesky user group have hacking knowledge? It baffled him. If they had, they would have done it way earlier.
Deciding not to wait any longer, he flicked his claws. Dark staticky humanoids emerged from the shadows. "Minions," he said, straightening up. "We are running out of time. Though our attempts to contain the users has seemingly succeeded thus far, I have experienced a miscalculation. They are learning to tap into the system. At this rate, they might be learning more, and this cannot be allowed to happen. Replicate yourselves and surround the exits to the mansion. Additionally, find them. I will be there soon to put an end to this foolishness once and for all." dark52 nodded, and the electric warriors took off. He turned to the two capsules on his desk, smiling darkly. "My dears, it will soon be time."
---
#1212 Posted: 20:47:16 02/04/2015
OOC: Woah, the two capsules? Damn, this just got real. smilie

I rolled my eyes at the obviousness from Lightmé's statement about dark and his minions. "Yes, we know about his little guards. We've all encountered them before. What info we really need is any that you might have from getting at those computers from where you hacked the cameras," I finished, looking to Skyhunter, then quickly back. "If we are to reach him, we'll need to be able to see the blueprints of the entire castle. You should be able to locate where dark is, then we could corner him in that room, and attack him in whatever location would be best." I paused to breath, because I hadn't stopped talking during that time.

"One of us could a set of computer monitors and, with Lightmé's help, would close doors, turn off power in rooms, do whatever is necessary to force dark to the others. That would most likely be our best bet at getting him cornered." I finished, looking around at the others for support, and minor details I might've missed.

OOC: Should we wait for the others?
---
#hu
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1213 Posted: 17:38:01 04/04/2015
[[Sooo... recap?]]
#1214 Posted: 21:05:58 04/04/2015
OOC: Erm...who are you?
---
#hu
#1215 Posted: 21:14:54 04/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: It's NINJAsk, you silly! smilie
Also, yes, Lyv! Those capsules are what you think they are.
---
#1216 Posted: 21:18:30 04/04/2015
OOC: Ah, thought so, just didn't know for sure.
WELCOME BACK!
Wait...can you PM me what they are, or at least give me a hint? I have an idea of what they are, but I'm not sure. >.<
---
#hu
#1217 Posted: 09:10:19 05/04/2015
[[I'm simply going to get a way around to get to who I am. I may perhaps just snap out of my...zero-essence, if that is what we call it smilie ]]

What has it been? Half a year? It seemed like I've been sleeping for half a year though. I've never realy realized if I have shapeshifted within the past time. Perhaps. It could explain the wierd wings and chrome looking colour on my soft skin. Or the way I've been looking at everything for a while now... There wasn't realy much to say. I didn't even realize I was walking. I passed a corner, and face the group of otther users, but it didn't snap to me... I saw notthing but an empty hallway. It caused me to whomp my way through the group, as I didn't seem to see them.
"Invisible wals..." I muttered to myself as I got too... what do you call it? Bored? Okay yes, I was too bored to continue walking, so, thinking Shadmé was a rock, I climbed on her, and sat down, staring bluntly at a wall.
#1218 Posted: 15:47:22 05/04/2015
[[Where you realize your RPing style is totalyy ffed up and changed. Well... did it change.. idk... what do you guys think?]]

I sat on Shadmé's back, staring foreward as toughts raced in my head never seeming to stop. I lay my head down onto her head, thinking it was simply another rock...
#1219 Posted: 17:17:57 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: @Rickorio ;3
@NINJAsk My style's changed since when I last RPed with you, for sure. smilie Hey, can you tell me what you've transformed into so I can update the OP?

Lightmé seemed slightly miffed that someone else had taken charge of the operation. "Alright, alright, have it your way," she said. I crossed my arms and waited for her to continue. "Let's move to Laboratory D, if you wanna see the blueprints and stuff. I don't have a mini-computer with me." The light-winged doppelgänger rolled her eyes, emphasizing her sarcasm.
"Cornering might work," I pointed out to Lightmé mildly.
"But a confined area might make dark52 want to bolt," Lightmé replied.
"So just close the main gate and give us the entire castle to fight in! Honestly, you're just making this difficult," I grumbled. Suddenly, someone climbed onto my back. I yelped and skittered forward, thinking we were under attack, but with a turn of my head I saw...
No...it couldn't be! The form was different, but... "N-NINJAsk?" I asked, doing my best to support her as she rested on my head.
---
#1220 Posted: 17:25:27 05/04/2015
[[Look on DA. I'm Blackout with some additional features. I'm having an amulet made of Red-Chains]]

"Heh who?" I asked, looking up at Shadmé. "You know me?" I asked quietly looking at her. I then smiled. I started hugging Shadmé upon remembering it. It snapped to me-I thought- and I went off her. I sat in front of her. "You're my master!" I said with a chuckle. I looked up at Shadmé waiting for a response.
#1221 Posted: 17:30:51 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I opened my mouth while Lightmé snickered. Shooting my doppelgänger a death glare, I looked back at NINJAsk and accepted the hug, watching her settle down and look up to me expectantly. What could I say? I was relieved beyond words that she was alright- for the most part- but...master? I couldn't be her master! I didn't want to rain on her parade, though, as the last thing I wanted was for her to feel unwelcome, so I smiled instead. "Uhh...I suppose, if you'd like! If you ask me, though, I see you as an equal, NINJAsk. There's no need for you to be lower than me. It's so good to see you again!"
---
#1222 Posted: 18:13:30 05/04/2015
[[ I'm this atmhttp://lostsunburn.deviantart....ckout-524851275]]

"Chears are for fools, Master." I said in a serious tone, as I looked up at Shadmé with an expecting glare. I moved my tail from left to right.

[[Shadmé, I have my boyfriend over here, and I wanted to ask if it's possible for him to join..? I kinda know it's private but... if one ecception is possible?]]
#1223 Posted: 08:57:01 06/04/2015
[[Eh, thanks...

I can't remember the RP being...*sees tumble weed* Yeah...]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:50:22 07/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#1224 Posted: 13:04:51 07/04/2015
I looked over at the returning user with a smile, Glad that NINJAsk was back. I then glanced down the hall, "So, where to next?" I asked curiously, though at the same time wondering if NINJAsk knew who I was.

((I'm 2p!England/Oliver from Hetalia smilie))
---
#1225 Posted: 14:55:06 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: I'm really sorry NINJAsk, but I can't let more people in that aren't already here. ;~; First off, I denied EyeBrawler and StormDragon from joining, and it'd be unfair to them to let someone else in. Second, this storyline physically cannot support any more people- they'd either be unable to spawn into the area or spawn in so far away that they would not be able to get to the place where we are in enough time to finish the story. You two can join me in Don't Starve if you'd like a similar RP, though!

I stared at NINJAsk, confused by her sudden coldness. What was going on? I turned away from her a moment to answer Prex's question.
"We're just planning out what to do to finish this mishap once and for all," I recapped. "We may be going to Laboratory D, according to Lightmé, because we can access much of the mainframe from there. And Rickorio thinks that cornering dark using his own equipment will work."
---
#1226 Posted: 16:19:53 07/04/2015
[[*Sigh* Worth a try.... I guess... ]]

"Laberatory D. Control room and Chain Creation. I do not advise you to go into this area." I said, monotone and simplefied, yet proffessional. "I advise B instead of D. B is Equipment creation as well as Weapon Chamger and further Gear. I advise you going there if you want yourself armed in face of danger."
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#1227 Posted: 16:07:57 09/04/2015
OOC: Can I join as Oswald?
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#1228 Posted: 18:25:18 09/04/2015
Quote: DrobotMewTwo
OOC: Can I join as Oswald?

[[My reaction:
Quote: ShadowMewX
First off, I denied EyeBrawler and StormDragon from joining, and it'd be unfair to them to let someone else in. Second, this storyline physically cannot support any more people- they'd either be unable to spawn into the area or spawn in so far away that they would not be able to get to the place where we are in enough time to finish the story. You two can join me in Don't Starve if you'd like a similar RP, though!

Short said, no, you cant join this rp anymore. We're sorry.]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:26:49 09/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#1229 Posted: 22:39:58 11/04/2015
While my allies were collaborating on a strategy, I was sitting off to the side like I typically do, pondering how we would combat Dark's static soldiers. From what I'd heard, they were nigh invulnerable, and I wasn't sure if Foxtail's lightning would have much of an impact on them. The only reason I was so concerned with them was that there was nothing stopping Dark from calling them in to tip the balance in his favor.

There has to be a way to stop them... let's see, they're electronic... maybe I could short them out or something? Nah, they're not robots or something like that. C'mon, Sky, think, think...

Eureka!

"I need a magnet" I almost randomly blurted out to nobody in particular. It probably would've sounded like a weird request out of context, but whatever.
---
#1230 Posted: 00:35:00 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: I have a plan for stopping the soldiers! I wonder what you're thinking about, Skyhunter... ^.^

"Laboratory D is the only lab," I commented to NINJAsk, confused. "There are no other labs I know about." But then again, NINJAsk was the one who'd been exploring. Perhaps she knew this place now better than I.
Skyhunter's sudden exclamation shocked me, but I recovered quickly and straightened up. "A magnet? What for?"
---
#1231 Posted: 07:19:28 12/04/2015
"Again, if you'd wish to get a magnet, I say Lab B is a better choise." I looked at Shadmé, which seemed confused by my earlier explanation. "Lab B is a secret lab found within the basement. Only those who've got the secret code may enter the lab. Lab D is also seen as a trap by many who work here. A trap to capture those who've ventured within this building to try a halt to Dark52."
"I swear why am I talking in this...proffecional languege?" I asked myself.
#1232 Posted: 01:17:31 14/04/2015
"Y'know how when you hold a magnet up to a TV screen, it gets all warped?" I explained with some excitement. "And how magnets can do all sorts of crazy stuff to electronics? Well, what if we use a magnet as a weapon against those static warriors?" It would make sense. None of our weapons seemed to hurt them, but since they are digital beings, maybe a magnet would be able to take them out! I told Shadme my idea, pretty proud of myself for coming up with that solution.
---
#1233 Posted: 02:28:42 14/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I listened to the user-turned-anthro closely, and couldn't help but smile at the excited light in his eyes. "I know what you're talking about," I responded, turning over his plan in his mind. "That's...I never thought of that. It has to work! At least cause damage to them, enough so we can focus on our real target: dark52. Good thinking!" Lightmé coughed, and I sent a questioning glance to her. She was eyeing NINJAsk suspiciously. Rolling my eyes at her oddness, I turned to face NINJAsk, who was speaking about a secret lab. Lab B.
"Oh...a secret lab?" That would explain why I've never seen it. Heck, I didn't even realize this place had a basement!
"I disagree with your last statement-" Lightmé started to say in reply, but I cut her off. "Alright, alright. Lab B. But the question is, NINJAsk, do you know the code?"
---
#1234 Posted: 10:05:00 14/04/2015
I nodded at Skyhunter with a smile, then looked at Lightmé with suspicion. "Are you doubting my knowlege about this building?" I turned completely to here as I eyed her with suspicion. "she's a problem to my plan. This bulding is amazing. I want it for myself, but... All these people are an issue... Lab B is notthing more then a lie. Heehee...
I turned back to Shadmé. "Pigron's Fly I dig and die." I said, making the best fake smile I could make. "That's the code."
#1235 Posted: 19:14:24 14/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Lightmé continued to give a violet-eyed stare at NINJAsk, meeting the user's stare and not dropping her gaze. What was this staring contest? I had no clue what was running through either user's mind. There must be some mental competition going on between them, but of what I didn't know...
I snapped to normal when NINJAsk turned away and explained the passcode and hidden place. "That's the code?" How odd! But points to dark, I suppose. I couldn't have guessed that. "How'd you find that out?" I murmured, keeping my eye on my suspicious doppelgänger.
---
#1236 Posted: 20:37:07 14/04/2015
I had my suspicions as well, not towards Lightme, but actually towards Ninjask. From what I could tell, there was no way Ninjask would have known the passcode to this supposed Lab B, and if this lab really was a secret, then how would she have known about it? I wasn't ready to take her word for it yet; trusting her seemed like a risky move to me. I mean, think about it. Intentional or otherwise, how many of our problems so far have been caused by Ninjask alone?

I couldn't believe I was saying this, but I was actually siding with Lightme on this issue. Yeah, she may have been a thorn in our side and generally a giant douche, but they did that whole thing with the medallions just a few minutes prior. Didn't really know what that was all about, but even then, if any one of us knew about the layout of the castle, it would be her. Heck, even if Lightme was leading us into a trap, didn't Shadme mention having some kind of psychokinetic bond with her doppelganger? Couldn't she know for certain if the light angel was lying?

I would've said something, but not wanting to raise any unneeded conflict, I silently nodded, staring suspiciously at Ninjask. "Yeah, how did you find that out?" I repeated.
---
#1237 Posted: 07:16:14 15/04/2015
I shrugged. "I've explored almost the entire building in this silly half-a-year what else do you think?"
I was lying, I was sitting still for half a year. I was just yelping random crap out of my mouth.
"Look, the password may be extremely fake, I heard it somewhere. I can't say for sure Lab B is real too. Perhaps I'm messing up my mind with Lab D afterwards."
I turned around, continueing my staring contest with Lightmé. "You, can we talk alone, in private?"
#1238 Posted: 21:33:33 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I blinked, the tinge of suspicion in Skyhunter's voice reaching my ears. Did he really not trust NINJAsk? I turned away from Lightmé to face the two of them, looking back and forth to see if I could detect any emotion. There was a lot of thought racing through Skyhunter's mind- I could tell by his eyes. But NINJAsk's didn't, and her gaze was cool and calm. Somewhat...unnatural.
I slapped myself mentally. What a joke! I was never good at reading other people. I was probably wrong. Paying it no mind, I nodded slightly, listening to NINJAsk's information. So she wasn't even sure if the password was right...or if there was a basement lab in the first place. The others looked to me for guidance: should I trust my friend's information was accurate, or go with my instinct and check Lab D instead?
Luckily, I didn't have to decide right away. NINJAsk asked Lightmé if they could speak in private. A single golden-white eyebrow rose on the doppelgänger's face, but other than that showed no reaction. "Fine," she said, nudging her cape aside and walking up to NINJAsk. "Let's go." I scratched my head, baffled by the exchange. I couldn't figure out why NINJAsk would want to talk to Lightmé, unless...
---
DimitriDM Ripto Gems: 587
#1239 Posted: 21:52:20 15/04/2015
((I know I don't participate, but I just wanna tell that I like the way - eventhough it goes a little slow - how this RP is going. ))
#1240 Posted: 22:59:35 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: That's very kind of you, Dimitri! I must say myself that I'm glad everyone here has so much dedication and ingenuity. ^.^
---
#1241 Posted: 01:04:14 16/04/2015
Magnets? That made me ponder for a bit, where would we possibly get magnets, other than the Lab that NINJAsk had mentioned. I then gave a casual glance at the knife I had, then it hit me. "Hey guys, You know those knifes with the magnets in them in order to stick to a piece on a wall?" I asked, and showed them the knife that I had, "It may not be that strong of a magnet, but you think it could help a little?" I then added.

((Yeah, there's the types with the knife rack being magnetic, and then there's those strange few where the knife is also partially magnetic. The magnet probably isnt too strong though xD))
---
#1242 Posted: 07:22:40 16/04/2015
I started walking in a different direction, hoping for Lightmé to follow me. "I want you to see something..." I said, walking slowly so she could catch up.
#1243 Posted: 11:22:23 16/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Lightmé cracked her knuckles, stretched, then proceeded to follow NINKAsk. "Oh yeah?" she asked, falling into step with her rather than falling behind her. "You're not the only one that's been roaming these halls. There's not much still here that surprises me."

I watched NINJAsk and Lightmé leave, slightly fearful. I was concerned for her life. ...Which 'her,' I wasn't sure, but I really hoped that a brawl wouldn't break out...
In the meantime, I turned to Prex and observed her weapon. "If Skyhunter's plan is effective, that might be enough to at least weaken them so you can get in with your knife! You can use it, right?"
---
#1244 Posted: 12:55:52 16/04/2015
I stood stil as soon as I and Lightmé where out of view. I then turned around to wait for Lightmé to arrive. "You see. I want you to ask something, before things go wrong... Can you.. fight me? There's this tension to kill everybody out here and it has come to my notice you find me suspicous. I try to fight this... thing, but I can't on my own. I need a pure being of light to free me from the dark. Please, do it quick before I attampt to kill anybody."
I stared at Ligthmé, with hopefull eyes. "Fight me."
#1245 Posted: 08:59:32 21/04/2015
"Kid, stop brabbing, they'll never believe you anyways." A voice said. Who's there? I think by myself. "I'm 'the being'. YOu know, taking over a body that had been standing still for over half a year is a body easy to take over?"

What!?

Within a split second, I was myself again, Alvira. I looked at Lightme hoping she'd be the one that did this, but it she didn't. Behiend me was the one I had transformed into. Without any alarm or sign, it attacked me. "I thought you'd be usefull but your body is just proven to be weak!"
Well, what else do you think? You're kicking in plotholes and twists. I don't even like this.
I yell over to lightme. "Get the others. We've got a problem! I'm sorry for being all so wierd okay! Just, get the others. Perhaps they understand the situation!" I dodged a few attacks launced at my face. I blocked the attacks with my staff. Though, I havn't fought for over half a year, and my body was for from good shape. I was knocked uncouncious against a wall before Lightme could even respond.

The being turned over to Lightmé. "That's one... Weakling. She just sat still for so long it got too tempting to take her body and betray all of you... And you're not stronger either..." The being came closer to Lightmé. "Now, go back crying at your friends and tell your so beloved NINJAsk is DEAD!" The Being started laughing, and loud too. "Go then! Whimp!"

[Plottwists.. I was board.]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:04:48 21/04/2015 by BlackWing116
First | Previous | Page 25 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me