Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 23 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#1101 Posted: 12:06:31 18/12/2014
I just looked ahead, a dark worm of doubt burrowing through my head (not literally, mind you), making me doubt everything. "I...I...could've sworn I had it." I said. "It all seemed to make sense...and there she goes." I collapsed to my knees, my mind beginning its path of disappearing.
---
#hu
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#1102 Posted: 12:16:33 18/12/2014
"Lyv, no, wait!" I tried to call out to her, but it was too late. She was already gone. I knew Dark wasn't at fault here, considering that she had brought that state upon herself when she healed Shadme earlier. I was going to go after her, but then of course Rick collapsed to the floor. "R-Rick!?" I knelt down to his level, shaking him by the shoulders, hoping to snap him out of whatever was happening. "C'mon, stay with me, buddy, don't leave us now!"
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#1103 Posted: 12:21:08 18/12/2014
I shook with Sky, but I didn't register it. My mind was slipping...slipping...slipping. My eyes began to go blank, my limbs growing weak, I was becoming an empty shell. Need...need to wake up... I ignored the random voice in my head, and began to lay down to sleep. "Sleep...that will help the pain." I muttered, falling to the floor and closing my eyes, but there was no need. I was already gone.
---
#hu
#1104 Posted: 20:38:20 18/12/2014
"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" I all but shouted, voice filled with anger with worry quickly weaving its way into it. Stuff like this was all too common now, and I ain't having it anymore! Dark can kiss my furry yellow ass! I seized the unconscious dragon anthro and howled my angry denial, giving him a few good slaps across the face for good measure. "I did not come this far to have you die on me! WAKE. THE ****. UP!"
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1105 Posted: 20:49:34 18/12/2014
A yelling far away in the halls brought my attention, and i wandered into the halls, and peeked out from behind a wall, I was rather shocked and confused at the moment, and wasn't sure how to react. No one would recognize me anyways, so I'd have to stay away for now, they might think I'm on dark's side, as I was a villainous character right now.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#1106 Posted: 20:59:52 18/12/2014
((Lol, its ok smilie
You could always notice my character spying in on the group xD))
---
#1107 Posted: 02:40:37 19/12/2014
I struggled away from Sky, wanting to sleep. Sleep will help...why can't he let me sleep!? I squirmed, trying to go back to sleep. I began to fight back. Damn legs, move! They're probably freaking out about you! Wake up!! It can't ed now...I won't let dark get me. I practically burst up, flying in the air, the virus dark sent me obliterated. "Well...that went well. At least I know how to fly now."
---
#hu
#1108 Posted: 02:43:10 19/12/2014
I was given a small startle as the dragon turned user quickly flew up in the air, a small gasp escaping me. I just hoped that I wasn't noticed, or at least if I was, I hoped that they would believe that I was Prextail.
---
#1109 Posted: 02:53:09 19/12/2014
I stiffened at the sound of a gasp from somewhere. I looked and saw another person, who I assumed was either prex or Fluffy. Most likely prex considering her reaction of not yelling at us. "Prex, if that's you, I'm Rickorio. We were going to look for you, Fluffy, Lyv, and NINJAsk." I said.
---
#hu
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#1110 Posted: 21:49:06 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
A sudden angry burst of sound made my eyes snap open. Wh-WHAT?! Am I...was I sleeping? Crapcrapcrapcrap- I got up from the floor to see Skyhunter slapping the heck out of Rickorio, who also seemed to be passed out. "HEY! Wait a sec-" I blinked as he shot up to the ceiling, wings flapping to keep himself aloft. Ah. He's flying. I rubbed my eyes, still a little disturbed at Skyhunter's attempt to wake Rickorio up.
Why had I been sleeping, then? Had something happened to the user-turned-dragon and I? The thought made me shudder. Blinking and rubbing my eyes wearily, I turned to where Rickorio was talking to someone else. Prex? Or Fluffy? Either way, one down, three to go.

NINJAsk looked up at Lyv, as they gained distance from themselves and the others. Why did the others think there was something wrong with them? Were they truly acting...strange?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#1111 Posted: 21:51:02 21/12/2014
((Well...not much I can do right now.
---
#hu
#1112 Posted: 23:30:59 21/12/2014
I smiled with relief, "Oh thank goodness! I thought I was a gonner after I turned into Mr Ollie Kirland here!" I said with a smile, and happily walked over to the others, hopefully they didnt seem suspicious of my slightly different behavior, acting slightly like the murderous 2P! himself. "My dear friend Fluffy now thinks she's America from Hetalia, and me being a 2P!, well, the poor girl's scarred to death of me.." I said with a sigh, all of my dialogue in a thick British accent.
---
#1113 Posted: 01:29:41 22/12/2014
I relaxed, visibly showing signs of it as well, and flew down to greet Prex. "Well, my friend," I said, laughing and shaking my head. "You sure have missed a lot."

((Terrible post is terrible))
---
#hu
#1114 Posted: 02:27:20 26/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I put a smile on my face and waved to Prex as well. If this user had mentioned Fluffy, then it was definitely Prex, by process of elimination. "Rickorio's right," I added. "But seems like you've had some adventures of your own, as well! Do you know where Fluffy went?"
---
#1115 Posted: 02:31:20 26/12/2014
I chuckled, causing a smile to form on my face, that would look slightly creepy to the others, but I didnt mean it to be creepy. "It seems like I have." I said in a cheerful tone, I soon heard Shadme ask about Fluffy, "...I wish I knew, but I felt so terribly sorry for scaring her, I stopped chasing her after I realized what I was doing...I think after killing Darx...Something happened to me.." I said, muttering the last part a little. "But you guys will aid me in finding her, right?" I asked.
---
#1116 Posted: 02:35:51 26/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I raised an eyebrow at prex, but I doubted that she was possessed or something. Sure, NINJAsk and Lyv were setting me on edge, but they were still and monotone. Prex wasn't like that. It almost made me relieved.
"Ah," I said to Prex's latter statement, walking up to her and Rickorio. Scare her? "Of course we'll help you!" I told her. "That's what we were going to do, anyway." I glanced to Skyhunter and Rickorio for confirmation.
---
#1117 Posted: 02:50:46 26/12/2014
((Urgh, I don't know what to write!))
---
#hu
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#1118 Posted: 05:11:47 31/12/2014
I sighed and stayed downstars," no one can find the hero down here!" I said rather loudly," all I have to do is hide until that 2p! goes back to where he came from...." I sighed sadly shortly after," god knows when that will be.....I just with he'd cput the cr*p and just let me go. It's not like I did anything to the dude..." I said to myself.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#1119 Posted: 16:30:17 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright!" I decided, looking between my three friends. "Let's get to finding Fluffy." I absentmindedly walked the direction that Prex had come from. "You guys coming?"
---
#1120 Posted: 13:21:50 15/01/2015
I nodded, flying to catch up after Shadmé. "Well...as much as I want to be able to find her, I think we need to find dark and beat him once and for all."
---
#hu
#1121 Posted: 03:15:48 20/01/2015
Silently following along, I was debating myself about what the best course of action would be. Rick did have a point; a direct approach would be effective, as the easiest solution is often the best. But then something else clicked in my mind. "Sorry to disagree with ya, Rick, but I still think we should find Fluffy first. Don't forget- Emdahs is still creeping around here." I was well acquainted with that beast's tactics, and it was imperative that we find Fluffy before it did.

[I'm debating starting up another RP, since it would mean I'd have to balance four at once, and I'm not quite sure I have the skill to tackle the theme I had in mind.]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:31:10 20/01/2015 by Skyhunter
#1122 Posted: 05:08:02 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Sounds interesting, but you have a point! If you think you're having trouble, perhaps you should wait? There are two RPs I want to start as well, but I have to manage a lot right now, so I'm waiting. :3

A cold chill went down my back at the mention of my dark lord. I was quite surprised I hadn't thought of that. Though Lightmé and I were linked, I didn't feel as close to Emdahs as I did Lightmé. Even though Lightmé hated my guts, she and I could team up. Emdahs was previously locked up evil, now unleashed. I simply could not resonate with it.
I shook myself out of my thoughts to nod, making sure to keep an eye out for FluffyHamster. "It may take longer, but it would put my soul at ease knowing all my friends are safe."
---
#1123 Posted: 12:26:54 20/01/2015
I nodded, seeing that their course of plan would be just as effective, just a little more time-consuming. Of course, I also still wanted to get the crap out of this hellhole. "Yeah...with Emdahs still around, we need to worry about Fluffy." I said, looking behind myself. "But we also need to think about the fact that it could try to attack us."
---
#hu
#1124 Posted: 01:43:29 21/01/2015
I quickly followed Shadme, Still hoping I wouldn't scare away Fluffy, Being a 2p! and all now. She even thought she was America from Hetalia, And I even went mind blank a while ago too thinking I was 2p!England. I however, was able to keep somewhat of a smile on my face. But I soon frowned a bit, "...Remember when I said earlier that I got rid of Darx?" I asked, "I just have a feeling that...He's not completely gone..."
---
#1125 Posted: 02:41:00 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Is Fluffy still around, Prex? I never see her anymore!

I half-listened to Rickorio, agreeing with him. "It's possible dark52 is losing it. You'd think that, with his extraordinary ability to build and entrap us in this entire system, that he'd have every move planned out. But now, I don't think he has control of us anymore. He's made some very bad mistakes in terms of our freedom. In the long run, I think his insecurity will be beneficial to us."
I turned to Prex in surprise, as I heard her statement. "Darx?" Oh dear…what if Dark and Emdahs team up? I scratched my head, in a very thoughtful mood all of a sudden. "Perhaps it has to do with the darkness in the system. I don't know if doppelgängers and dark lords can ever truly die."

NINJAsk followed Lyv, noticing how unsure she was. "Should we try to find dark?"
---
#1126 Posted: 23:56:17 21/01/2015
I sighed reluctantly as I listened to see if that 2p! Was still out there," good no sine of cupcake lover." I said to myself and began to walk up the stairs. ' ok so far so good...' I thought and looked around to see if I could see anyone. Luck was on my side no one was here. 'Good.' I thought and smiled before preceding down the long hallway. "Maybe it only me and the 2p!s here. Maybe the caught me and took me away from the others because they knew the hero would kick there a**'. " I said happily and started to look for a way out of thei madhouse.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#1127 Posted: 21:19:55 23/01/2015
((She's here now smilie))

I frowned slightly, "Yeah, So if I happen to go berserk, its not me, its Darx trying to make me act like the actual Oliver or 2p!England." I then said, "And that's half the reason why Fluffy got scarred of me, and the fact that she thinks that she's America from Hetalia.." I then said.
---
#1128 Posted: 02:32:51 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Apparently! smilie Also, question! Is there a difference between 2p! characters and regular versions? I've never heard of 2p! smilie

"I understand," I replied, giving prextail a small smile. "You know we've been through too much for me to blame you for anything, right? We've had our fair share of the supernatural, and most of these factors are beyond our control. Don't worry about it- we'll figure this out."
---
#1129 Posted: 03:09:56 24/01/2015
OOC: 2p!Hetalia doesnt actually appear in the anime or manga, but has still been recognized as a popular part of the fandom. 2p!s are the Dopplegangers of the originals, being complete opposites. So most are evil. But some of them dont have official personalities, so what I usually do is make a headcanon with the different information found across the fandom. smilie
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs7...r04-d6v08u8.jpg

I smiled a little, appreciating the support greatly, "Thanks Shadme, I dont know what I'd do without good friends like you guys." I said with a smile.
---
#1130 Posted: 03:12:54 24/01/2015
Ooc: well there fan made I believe. There usually the oppisite of their first person and look very alike. For example Italy in Hetalia is bubbly, nice, never swares, loves his brother Romano, likes animals, looks up to the other axis and like really likes Germany. While his second person Luciano, is mean, swares like there's no tomorrow, is the leader of the axis, beats up second person Germany, hates Romano, and tons of other things and they look very similar, but there are a few diffences.
---
#1131 Posted: 03:39:18 24/01/2015
OOC: Some did have official designs on the blog when it was just a webcomic however, but Fluffy is right, Look alike yet act opposite smilie
---
#1132 Posted: 14:19:43 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: I get it! That's insane! I'm gonna have to look it up now that I'm watching Hetalia. smilie

I smiled. "You're welcome!" I then turned to the hallways ahead. "You said she thinks she's...America, right? If I called her by that, do you think she'd respond?"
---
#1133 Posted: 14:22:05 24/01/2015
I had been walking along, not really knowing much about what they were talking about, so I was pretty confused. But that last part was when I thought I could help. "Yeah, that would seem likely. Maybe we could find out that happened on one of dark's computers?" I asked hopeful we would go fight dark.
---
#hu
#1134 Posted: 16:44:23 24/01/2015
OOC: Quite a few of the 2p!s are pretty cool too, like, Creepypasta cool smilie
Ok, awesome! :3

I looked at Shadme as she asked me about Fluffy thinking she was America, "Yeah, or America's human name, Alfred." I said, "I think either will work." I said with a smile.
---
#1135 Posted: 22:37:38 25/01/2015
I sighed as I walked around and didn't find anything or anyone," maybe no ones here anymore...." I mumbled and opened a door," hello?"
---
#1136 Posted: 22:43:01 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I nodded to Prextail. "Okay, let's try it. We need to find her fast." Rickorio's eagerness to fight dark52 and get us out of here was obvious. The sooner we found our missing friend, the better. "Alfred!" I yelled down the halls. "My name's Shadmé- I need to talk to you! Don't be afraid."
---
#1137 Posted: 22:46:44 25/01/2015
I knew that we needed to find her, but we also needs to get out of her. Of course, maybe the only way out requires the person to be at the exact location, so we'd have to get her first. Or, maybe if we did something that alerted dark that we were coming for him, he could leave and shut down the place immediately, locking us up in the computer world forever. I growled as I thought of that. If he started a self-destruct, I would chase him down, and make sure he ends with us. My eyes widened in surprise as I realized what I had just said. 'This place is getting to me.'
---
#hu
#1138 Posted: 22:52:14 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
As I waited to see if we could get Fluffy's attention, I turned back to Rickorio. He was thinking hard, I could tell, because his eyes were narrowed and he was growling. His agitation surprised and worried me. I hoped that he wasn't being affected by some long-forgotten scrap of darkness left by his doppelgänger or dark lord. "Rickorio, what's up, man?" I asked softly, wanting to stop moving and sit with him. But I couldn't do that now, much as I wanted to...
---
#1139 Posted: 22:56:39 25/01/2015
I shook my head slightly, then looked at Shadme. Immediately, I could tell she was worried about me. My growling didn't seem to help her much. "Nothing," I said, "just...I was thinking about what could happen. Maybe dark has the ability to activate some sort of self-destruct, while he gets out. If he does, it'd either kill us, or leave us stranded in the coding of the computer. Who knows what he could do with us." I looked at her. "When I thought that, I told myself that I'd track him down, and make sure he stays with us as everything goes boom. It scared me that I thought that."
---
#hu
#1140 Posted: 23:17:38 25/01/2015
I jumped as I heard my name being called," I don't know anyone named Shadmé.." I said to my self and began to follow her voice," W-Who are you and what do you want?" I asked her as I looked for her.
---
#1141 Posted: 23:20:19 25/01/2015
I heard the voice of a male coming from a corridor somewhere nearby. 'That's her' I mouthed to Shadme, slowly moving towards where I heard the voice come from. Hoping to try and sound as nice as possible while being a dragon, I took in a deal breath before I prepared to speak. "Hey, I'm Rickorio. A friend of Shadme. We're just trying to get out of here, and we're told that you were here." I said, trying to think of some way to explain why we knew she was here.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:20:43 25/01/2015 by Rickorio
#1142 Posted: 23:27:33 25/01/2015
"Ummmm ok?" I answered unsure of what was going on. I sighed," how do you guys know me and why are we like stuck here with the evil 2p!s?" I asked," I was hiding from Oliver downstairs for like an hour. It really dark down there, and it's kinda cool."
---
#1143 Posted: 00:01:03 26/01/2015
"Well...it's not just the 2p!s." I said, getting closer and closer to Fluffy. "And, the 2p! That attacked you...they were under control of someone; though, sh-he's better now."
---
#hu
#1144 Posted: 00:08:14 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I scratched my head and thought about Rickorio's fear as he began tracking Fluffy. A self-destruct? Dark had better not. It was definitely something to be worried about, though. But...weren't self-destructs only in movies and stuff to cause drama? What purpose would implementing one have, anyway? I shook my head and strained to listen as Rickorio and Fluffy spoke.
---
#1145 Posted: 00:12:58 26/01/2015
Now, don't get me wrong, I admired Rick's determination, and wanted Dark to suffer the cruelest of punishments for his heinous actions, possessed or not, but I had a bone to pick with him too. He insulted me right to my face, took a huge dump right on my pride, imprisoned and abused the first people I could truly call my friends. In real life, as much as I loathed it, I was forced to just put up with it, but we were beyond society here. There was nothing holding me back from slugging him right in his dark, smug little face, and I wasn't limited in my strength. I could be anything I wanted. At a moment's notice, I could become an elite supersoldier, a viscous ancient creature, I could become Death itself. And trapping us here for an eternity? Dark, if you do that, I will make sure you never see the light of day.

Not to mention, throughout the majority of this miserable adventure, I have done nothing but sit around on my furry ass, contributed next to nothing, and any achievements I had made were swept under the rug by not just Dark and his band of freaks, but my own allies as well. I am capable of so much more here, I am brimming with potential. I knew that if I wanted to prove myself of anything, there was one thing I would have to do.

When my party was distracted finally finding Fluffy, I silently slipped away from the group and tore through the halls. Sorry, Rick, but there just isn't room for two victors in this game. I'm not just going to stand idly by and let that horrible, despicable excuse of an admin torment us any longer. I'm tired of being the underdog. Dark. Is. Mine.
---
First | Previous | Page 23 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me