Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 22 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#1051 Posted: 16:27:51 11/12/2014
I cocked my head to the side," what do you mean dude?" I asked and soon realized that I was dealing with Oliver, the real Oliver....or so it seemed. I scratched the back of my neck and tryed to think about what I did wrong. And I sorta came to me," is it because I said ****?" I asked," it's not bad. ****,****,****ity, ****. seeeeeeee!" I said to him.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#1052 Posted: 16:46:35 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: I don't think they're that short, Lyv! At least it's not, "I said I'd go find NINJAsk and then left." smilie

Dark52 stepped away from NINJAsk as her body crumbled to the floor. He patiently waited for her to rise, and when she did she had a dull, blank look in her eyes. Grinning maniacally, his red-eyed gaze shifted to yet another essence, recently acquired. He grabbed it in his talons, he mumbled, "Perfect. This will be quite a spectacle." As soon as the essence was secure in his grip, he opened his wings and prepared to fly away, leaving the brittle user behind.

"Um, wait," I tried to say to Lyv. "We should... really stay together! I don't want something to happen to you..." I stopped as I saw Lyv look back. She seemed so unhappy. Did she not want to be with us anymore? I felt a tinge of sadness. Maybe she was homesick. I remembered how she used to hide things when we'd first met. Perhaps she needed a breath of fresh air. "...alright," I sighed. "Please, Lyv, be safe and come back soon. And if you need anything, feel free to talk to me." I gave her what I hoped was a reassuring smile.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1053 Posted: 21:16:18 11/12/2014
My bottom eyelid twitched, showing a sign of irritation. The dark aura that Darx left behind was taking over, and switching my mindset slowly. A grin soon spread right across my face, I chuckled, "Oh, Alfred, You're putting your life at risk, you do know that right?" I said with a smile and in a cheery tone, soon holding the knife to his neck. "Now, You behave ok? I've got just the idea for your punishment.." I had said with a grin, but really, it wasn't me, it was the little bit of Darx left in me from when he was defeated, and his plans was to transform Fluffy into America's 2p!. The only way to do that however, is to injure Fluffy with at least a cut from the knife, and then let the dark aura spread to the other user by touching the wound with his hand. Though, this would make Darx himself loose complete control, but making me and Fluffy have insane quirks from time to time.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:25 11/12/2014 by prextail202
#1054 Posted: 21:28:04 11/12/2014
"Woah woah Ollie calm down....I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry!" I said and put my hands up in self defence," look please don't hurt me and I won't have to kick your as..... I mean butt." I said aloud not really thinking what I was doing. After I said so I backed up a little," I didn't mean anything bad in the first place!" I said somewhat worriedly.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#1055 Posted: 22:02:46 11/12/2014
I grabbed America's wrist and lowered the knife from his neck. "Hm...Well, You still deserve a little punishment." I said with a smile, and soon had a small idea, "How about I give you a choice then? Run,Fight or give in?" I said with a smile, wondering what he'd choose.
---
#1056 Posted: 02:05:28 12/12/2014
I gulped,"u-ummm one question. What happens if I give in?" I asked and tried to relax, but wasn't/isn't even possible at this time,"I'm really really sorry. I really didn't mean to tick you off." I sighed," and I thought Iggy was a hot head...." I mumbled the last part very quietly.
---
#1057 Posted: 02:17:56 12/12/2014
I smiled and laughed a little, "You'll see." He said with a smile, "Now, what's your choice?" I then asked, wondering what Fluffy would choose.
---
#1058 Posted: 02:27:40 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I watched sadly as Lyv drifted away, wondering if I'd made the right choice. Would we have to wait for her to return? Or would she know where to go if the rest of us went to search for Fluffy and Prex? I didn't think we could afford to split further. I looked at Skyhunter, wondering if he had a solution.

Even Lightmé could sense that there was something wrong with one of those users. Darkness. Like herself. Her violet eyes blazed with interest as she watched the dark one threaten the other with a knife.
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 9166
#1059 Posted: 03:07:42 12/12/2014
Shadme's gaze caught my eye; it was clear she was concerned for Lyv, and I was as well. In that state, lord knows what kind of trouble she could get herself into. And yeah, it probably would be unwise to split up further, but what other option did we have? Besides, I'd been doing just fine on my own, so what was I worried about? Granted, I did wind up going all demonic, but still.

"I think we should go after her" I suggested, waiting for Shadme's input. She was more the strategic type, while I was a man of action. I don't think, I just do.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#1060 Posted: 03:17:53 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I tried to reach that mind-clearing state that I had acquired merely moments ago. Okay, let's see… Skyhunter, myself and Rickorio are still hanging around here… NINJAsk, Prex and Fluffy are missing in action… aaaaand Lyv's gone. I could only hope that the three missing ones had found each other, but that was a huge gamble. That would result in Lyv being the only singular, lone user now. And I couldn't let her, in that state, run into dark52! What would he do to her?!
"Yeah," I relented. "But… I mean, I don't want to surprise her. Give her a bit of space… and…" I swallowed uncomfortably, "I guess we'll follow her. Only to make sure she doesn't get into trouble." Snooping on my friend made me sick, but she'd only grow more distant if we tried to regroup again. And I'd be a failure if dark52 managed to get away with taking advantage of her current condition. "Come on, Skyhunter and Rickorio. Let's go together." I faced the doorway she'd left from, waiting a few heartbeats for her to gain some ground, just enough so that she wouldn't see us.
---
#1061 Posted: 11:03:00 12/12/2014
"I ummmm...... chose ummm....to...ummmm....fight...?" I said to Oliver and sighed," look I really don't want to do this though...." I told him and pulled away from him and looked at him sadly,"do we really have to do this?" I asked.
---
#1062 Posted: 12:16:58 12/12/2014
Now, personally, I was a little more concerned with finding Prex. I knew she had the tendency to flip out at a moment's notice, even putting her traitorous tendencies aside. Hell, she's probably getting herself into trouble at this very moment...

[I'd write more, but I have to go to school. See you later!]
---
Knight-LightEX Red Sparx Gems: 10
#1063 Posted: 06:35:38 13/12/2014
OOC: For those who've read thier pms..... RECAP!?
#1064 Posted: 16:33:25 13/12/2014
[Right, so Dark did some kind of weird voodoo stuff to you, Prex killed Darx, turned into England, and turn evil AGAIN, Fluffy became America, still without her memory, and is getting harassed by Prex, Lyv wandered off, still in her trance, and Shadme, Rick and I are planning to go out and find her, beat Dark, and put an end to this nightmare.]
---
#1065 Posted: 16:55:57 13/12/2014
((Heheh, I couldn't help it ok? smilie
Besides, Its fun RPing as Oliver/2P!England
But yeah, that's pretty much it, But I could be more easily snapped out of the evil influence than last time :3
Just my advice, Dont take any cupcakes Ollie offers and don't speak foul language around him and everything should be fine smilie))

I let go of Fluffy's arm, "Well, Like I said, You could always give up, I promise I wont kill you.." I said with a smile, the jagged bladed knife still in my hand, "But, If you wish to fight, then, why would you ask that?"
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#1066 Posted: 13:13:32 14/12/2014
I nodded, getting up and rolling my shoulders in a stretch as to get them ready for anything...mostly if we have to fight something. "I say we go. I really want to test out this new avatar." I exclaimed, jumping a bit to test my legs out. I then stopped, to get back to the serious business. "Though, really guys, we can't spend too much time trying to find her...who knows what dark could do. For all we know, the entity that's controlling him may be from our world and is about to shut the program down, trapping us here forever."

((Oh my god, please let it be that whenever we get out of here, there's some sort of war going on. That would be awesome.))
---
#hu
#1067 Posted: 20:53:46 14/12/2014
"Ummmm well you see....umm....BYE!" I said before running off," I'm not messing with that guy right now." I said to myself and continued to run,"please don't let me run into someone." I added.
---
#1068 Posted: 00:01:25 15/12/2014
I chuckled, "So the chase is on then..." I said to myself with a smile as I let him run off a little before dashing after him, "..You cant run forever!~" I said in a cheerful tone. Why was I doing this? It was all because of the evil aura that didnt die when Darx did, and now its trying to corrupt me like it did to him.
---
#1069 Posted: 00:36:06 15/12/2014
I heard Oliver call out to me. Now I was scared really scared," please please just leave me alone dude please!?" I yelled and kept running before I tripped and tumbled down a flight of stairs. I groaned and sat up after I stopped falling," ouch...." I mumbled and looked around but allicould see was darkness," wow where am I?" I asked aloud. " hey I can hide here!" I said loudly and jus sat up in the dark. I sighed," what did I get myself into this time?" I asked my self and just waited. I laughed," at least I didn't hurt myself or my head. I guess having a hard head is a good thing!"
---
#1070 Posted: 01:01:28 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: @Knight Pretty much what Skyhunter and Prex said! I only did it because I didn't realize you were returning. If you indeed want to RP as your character sanely, then I can delete my section where dark52 spots you. smilie
@Rickorio Hmm, I dunno! I kinda have an idea for a RP that takes place after this, but I don't think it involves a war… unless you want it to… :3

I nodded to Rickorio. "I agree. The stakes are high, no matter what happens, though." Sighing, I rubbed my head. So many loose ends we needed to tie up, so little time. "Alright. Well. Since we all have different plans, we'll take a vote. Our choices: we can split to find our missing friends, or we can go together to find dark. It worries me that our admin might be doing something terrible to Lyv, Prex, Fluffy, NINJAsk and the others now, but by confronting him we can cut the problem off at the source, so to speak. What'll it be?"

Lightmé opened her wings and took off after the two users. She was hoping that it got bloody.
---
#1071 Posted: 01:15:28 15/12/2014
"I say we round up the others first" I said, putting my cards on the table. "Like you said, they're probably in peril by this point. And on top of that, if we go and get them first, we'd be able to tip the odds in our favor." Three against two was a bit of a slim chance, but seven to two was a far less risky chance.

[Also, I might be wrong, but judging from another PM I got earlier, I don't Ninjask is actually coming back. smilie]
---
#1072 Posted: 01:19:32 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: I got it too. ;~; But since she's not active this late, I just wanna check with her next morning to make absolute sure...
---
#1073 Posted: 01:46:13 15/12/2014
Lucky and not so lucky for Fluffy, I happened to loose track of where she ran off to. I sighed, Soon realizing the mess I had gotten myself in because Darx's aura dulled down a bit, allowing me to gain control again. "...Oh dear...What am I going to do? Fluffy's terrified of me now, And no one else is gonna know who I am...." I said to myself, feeling lost, and put the knife back in my pocket. I simply stared at the ground for a bit, until I heard something from afar, and turned around to try and see what could have been there...
---
#1074 Posted: 01:48:46 15/12/2014
((I received it too. Well...we'll just wait. But she did say she was going to finish her RPs. Though, if she truly does leave, we could...kill her character off? Only if absolutely necessary, and if she's 110% okay with it (actually didn't mean to put 110 smilie) What do you think?))

I liked the idea that we should go straight for dark and see if we could take him out. I also knew we would risk the lives of the others. That really put a tamper on the whole plan. Would I be willing to risk them? Never. Even if it meant I had to leave Shadmé and Skyhunter to go find the others, I would never leave them to risk death. "One of us needs to see the layout of dark's base." I said, testing the waters of what I was proposing. "That person, if they crossed the program, would be able to deactivate it while the others were looking for the other users." I paused, knowing I was about to get yelled at. "I think that should be me."
---
#hu
#1075 Posted: 02:00:04 15/12/2014
I sat under the stair case and just waited., and waited, and waited.....you get the point. Anyway I was totally getting bored. I sighed," where is everyone?!" I yelled out not remembering why I was down here hiding....."I should jus go back up stairs.....no no no no! That can't be a good idea! What am I going to do?"
---
#1076 Posted: 04:32:27 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: I have plans for her, Rickorio. Dark attacking was step 1. :3

Before I knew what I was even doing, my arms were around Rickorio in a hug. Nononononono... My emotions were truly getting the better of me, but still! I couldn't risk Rickorio like that! I swallowed, trying to compose myself. "I... I can't let you do that," I whispered to him. "Too... there's too much at stake." I couldn't believe how selfless he was being- risking himself for us! And still, it hurt too much to let that thought even cross my mind.
---
#1077 Posted: 12:21:59 15/12/2014
((Ah okay. :3))

I was completely unprepared for the reaction she gave me, but I guess it did make sense, considering our feelings for each other. It hurt my heart, knowing if we went with this plan, there could be a chance I'd never see her again. Of course, if we ever got out of here, I'd never see her again... "Shadmé," I said, embracing her, enjoying this moment. "There's no way I'd let a silly little thing like imminent death stop us from getting out of here." I joked, brushing her hair out of her face-all the while making sure not to claw her, considering I'm a dragon. I closed my eyes, thinking about this. Then laughed.

"I'm sorry if this seems too mushy for ya Sky, hope you don't mind."
---
#hu
#1078 Posted: 13:44:22 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Aw jeez, NINJAsk... :'c
Okay, Lyv!

I smiled a bit as he tried to make light of the situation, but shook my head all the same. "If worst comes to worst..." only then, will I let you go... The last words died in my throat. I looked up at him. "Okay, pal. Skyhunter, myself and you (a little) all think we should go after our missing users. I think that's what we're gonna do, okay? Like I said, only if things go really wrong will I let you go out there." I did not want to let Rickorio take on this danger alone. It scared me too much. But hopefully, we'd get to face it as a team instead of risking one for the safety of us all. I'd rather die by his side than live knowing he had sacrificed himself.
---
#1079 Posted: 00:26:09 16/12/2014
I nodded, hoping I wouldn't have to break that promise if I didn't have to. "I hope so too." I said, holding her close, the thought that maybe we could never see each other again grabbing my heart and throwing around my body. I was pained about the thought, to say the least. I took a long, deep breath, squeezed her reassuringly, then let go, standing up to get ready.

"So, we got a game plan? I'd rather not go running blindly through this." I looked at the two, my gaze lasting a little longer on Shadmé. "We should be at least five meters apart. Then at each corner, whoever's in the lead will look around the corner, checking for users or any of dark's pesky minions. When they decide the coast is clear, the other two get in front of him. It'll be like leap frog." I joked.
---
#hu
#1080 Posted: 01:57:51 16/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I regretfully let go of Rickorio, settling back to listen to his plan. I closed my eyes, visualizing it, then slowly nodded along with him. "Sure. As long as everybody stays alert, I do believe that would work." I hadn't even thought of that, but as Rickorio said it, I thought it made sense. "Who'll be the first leader?"

NINJAsk looked up dully as Lyv walked past her. What's going on… where is she going? Does she know..? Thoughts of her friends were not crossing her mind, only a blank empty state that was merely subconsciously registering anything around her.
---
#1081 Posted: 12:15:50 16/12/2014 | Topic Creator
NINJAsk twitched a moment as her mind fought and screamed for her to shake herself off and leave. But NINJAsk didn't comply- her only motion was to look at Lyveriana and nod. "Yes. There are... things to be done."
---
#1082 Posted: 12:26:02 16/12/2014
I looked at the two of them, wondering if either of them wanted to be the first leader. I knew that, even though Sky put up a tough facade, he was probably just as scared as the rest of us. He'd do it if he had to, but it would be with reluctance. I sighed. "I'll go."
---
#hu
#1083 Posted: 16:53:36 16/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I rolled my eyes playfully. "You're quite the hero, Rickorio! But I can take it if you're reluctant." I cast my gaze down the hallway. There was a hazy feeling of being watched, but I couldn't pick up where it was coming from. "It's not a big deal, I mean. We're all gonna be with each other."

NINJAsk followed Lyv.
---
#1084 Posted: 23:19:03 16/12/2014
I shrugged, reluctant to let her lead, but knowing that she could take care of herself. I'm just worried about, that's all. "I know...but what you said about not wanting to lose me applies to me as well." I said. "I don't want to lose you. Not after all this this, not after the hell we've been through. This has to end. We are going to take down dark. I feel like the other users should have the same privilege." I looked to where I knew there was a camera dark was watching us from. Or at least, could watch us from. Didn't matter to me. "I'm going to destroy you dark."
---
#hu
#1085 Posted: 23:47:46 16/12/2014
So, I was just standing there, letting Shadme and Rick talk things out an elaborate on the plan, giving the occasional "Yeah", or "Uh-huh." I didn't have much to contribute; they sounded like they had everything taken care of. I was good at following instructions, provided I can understand them, but making them is where I fell short.

Now, something I did do was notice a pair of figures strolling down the hallway toward us. They were unfamiliar at first, but I did manage to work out their appearances and discover Lyv and Ninjask. (?) Well, that takes care of that. Knowing that Lyv was in a delicate state of mind by this point, and Ninjask being- well, Ninjask, I didn't want to take the risk of startling them. Without a word, I lightly nudged Shadme on the shoulder and gestured to the two girls.
---
#1086 Posted: 23:51:59 16/12/2014
I had turned my attention back to Shadmé, right as Skyhunter pointed to the girls. I looked at them, knowing why Sky wanted to get our attention. "Okay," I whispered, crouching down. "Something's wrong with them. They don't seem like themselves. Plan goes on hold. First priority: survive whatever they're here to do to live to do the plan, and not hurt them in the process." I looked around, hoping to find some sort of weapon I could use, still having trouble figuring out this new form.
---
#hu
#1087 Posted: 00:29:15 17/12/2014
((I need someone to run into my character x3))
---
#1088 Posted: 11:50:00 17/12/2014
I slowly backed away from Lyv, knowing something was up. "That's not Lyv talking, guys." I whispered so only Shadmé and Sky could hear it. And when Lyv introduced NINJAsk, the look in her face told me everything I needed to know. "Something's not right with them. Maybe their even being controlled by dark."
---
#hu
#1089 Posted: 20:34:24 17/12/2014
I just looked at Rick is disbelief. What was he talking about? I reminded him that Lyv's been like that for a while now. Is he losing his memory too? Oh great... first Shadme, now Rick. Am I next?
---
#1090 Posted: 00:09:40 18/12/2014
I nodded, and that was when things all began to click into place. "Guys..." I said, standing up, all sense of secrecy thrown out the window. "She's been controlled by him since Shadmé woke up. Or, since whenever she started acting weird. NINJAsk is likely the same."
---
#hu
First | Previous | Page 22 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me