Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 21 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#1001 Posted: 23:33:44 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Heh, she made it on her own," I told Rickorio, moving towards the nearly prepared food. "I'm glad. I mean, it seems like we don't require food as much as in real life, but it's still a necessity." I paused a moment to look around. Determining how much could go to each person, I took a fair-sized amount and sat down with it.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#1002 Posted: 11:15:21 23/10/2014
Looking at Lyv sitting in the corner, muttering to herself and still reading the book, I leaned over and whispered a question to Shadme. "Did something happen to Lyv while I was gone? Something seems off about her..."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#1003 Posted: 11:53:50 23/10/2014
I nodded, barely hearing what anyone was saying now. My stomach was growling so much, that was almost all I heard. And my mouth was watering like a lion about to attack a dear. I practically devoured my meal. I rose an eyebrow at Sky, looking at Lyv after his question. "What happened to her Shadmé?" I asked, keeping my voice down.
---
#hu
#1004 Posted: 13:25:45 23/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I frowned, swallowing some food before I spoke. "Um...she started acting like that either before or around when I came out of my mini-coma. I have a feeling it has to do with me, but I don't know...she claims she's fine..." My wings drooped a little sadly. I didn't like gossiping behind Lyv's back, but it was the truth.
---
#1005 Posted: 22:21:28 23/10/2014
I just stared at Shadmé, the sadness in my heart meant for everyone who had been sentenced to this damned place. I felt sorry for Sky, who had lost the person he loved (at least, if what I remember is correct); I felt sorry for prex, who had gone through so many avatar changes, I'm sure whenever we got back her insides would be upside-down; I felt sorry for Fluffy, because she doesn't even rem,ner us, and she's had some of the worst problems with the avatar taking over fiasco; I feel sorry for Lyv for....whatever it is that's got her like this; I feel sorry for NINJAsk....because she might've had the worst experience out of this; we don't even know where she is! I'm also worried for Shadmé, many times she's had to take control, lead everyone, and I know that can put a burden on someone's shoulders, and for the fact that I've been a terrible friend to her. I've disappeared on several occasions, all because of the damned avatar changes, Dexera, and Araknos. And felt sorry the most for the users who were being held captive.

As I thought of this, my anger snapped. I grew a dark aura around myself, and I immediately wasn't hungry anymore. It was as if the energy was feeding me. I'm gonna do whatever the hell it takes to kill you dark. Even if I die in the process.
---
#hu
#1006 Posted: 22:38:44 23/10/2014
My ears drooping slightly at Shadme's vague answer, I shrugged it off for the moment, noting the dark energies encircling Rickorio. I could understand why he'd be angry, but at the same time, we'd need to keep our heads if we were gonna make it out of here. Extending my furry arm with my piece of Blue Chain, I spoke calmly to the humanoid dragon user. "Easy, Rick, I know you're pissed, but we'll make it through this, okay?"
---
#1007 Posted: 00:52:29 24/10/2014
It was hard for me to listen, it was all I could do to stay on the ground and not let my anger destroy this place in a blink of an eye (of course, knowing dark, that wouldn't kill him). All I could think was that I would enjoying making dark pay for his crimes. In both worlds.

I turned to look at Sky. I remembered what had happened to him, and how successful his rage power had been for him. It took all of my will power to calm down enough to slow my breathing and my heart rate, but I managed to calm down a little. Of course, I was still pissed, and I looked like I'd dissolve into shadows at any moment now, but I calmed down. "Thanks. If you hadn't said anything, I probably would've done so,etching really stupid." I said. "Of course, the anger still is burning."
---
#hu
#1008 Posted: 01:31:39 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I'd scrambled to my feet as soon as I'd felt something...off in the room. My gaze turned to Rickorio, to warn him, only to notice his dark aura. My heart pounded do something, do something, do something...
Only for Skyhunter to offer his Blue Chain in the dark area. Of course! That would help, at least a little, if something were to happen. Luckily, I sensed Rickorio calm down. I gently rested my palm on one of his shoulders. "It's alright," I responded to his latest words, trying to put a steadiness in my voice. "I understand. This is rough. But we can do this. I'll be with you." I smiled a bit, then faced Skyhunter, Rickorio and Lyv. "Guys. Tensions are high. A lot has happened, true, but now we must act. We must plan." I paused a moment. "dark52 has smarts, strength, and surveillance, but even he must have a weak point." I blinked at Skyhunter. "You've tangled with him a couple of times. Do you know anything that could be used as a weakness? Anything."

OoC: Hint: Skyhunter asked dark something on page 15 that made dark react in a strange way...
---
#1009 Posted: 02:28:55 24/10/2014
I shut my eyes in thought, stroking my chin, racking my memory for any clues. "When I asked him what he was planning to do with us, he acted all defensive, digging his claws into the ground" I commented recounting what had happened in that encounter, piecing it together the best that I could. "His eyes turned purple for a minute before turning red again. Purple is Spyro's normal eye color, if I remember correctly. So that could mean that he's not beyond reasoning with... and the way he acted when I asked suggested that it's curtains for him and his plot if that plan fails." I let all that information sink in for a moment, looking at Shadme in hopes that she could fabricate a solution.

After I did that, I divulged everything that I had gathered on my demonic rampage. I told them about my scuffle with Emdahs, my discovery in the power room, and my theory on Dark's cruel actions. "I think he's possessed by something" I said in conclusion. "And if we can get this to him..." I said, holding up the Blue Chain. "..then maybe we can snap him out of it and get him to let us go home."

Then I smirked playfully and spoke in a fast, jovial tone. "And then when we're back in the real world, you guys hold him down while I punch him in a balls a couple hundred times, then we sue him for kidnapping and abusing us, we take all his money, and use it to buy a yacht." I didn't intend to go in that direction for real, but it was just something on my mind that I felt like sharing.
---
#1010 Posted: 11:35:34 24/10/2014
Where Shadmé touched my should was one of the few remaining spots on me that wasn't just a shadowy mist. When I felt her touch, I began to calm down a bit, becoming more and more solid. My mind began to clear of all the ways I had planned to torture dark for what he had did to us. After coming out of that, I immediately felt ashamed for what I had been thinking. "Thank you Shadmé." I said with a smile.

I laughed a little at what Sky said, shaking my head. "If only."

I turned to look at Sky. "Hmm.....I doubt, if he is being possessed, it'll be as easy as running up to him and slapping him with the blue chain." I said, my face stony serious. "We'll need to gather as many of the blue chains as possible, and then find a way to ground them up into some sort of dust. We could throw that dust at dark. That would keep us out of his reach, mostly."
---
#hu
#1011 Posted: 11:38:35 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Relief was evident on my face as Rickorio returned to normal. "You're welcome!"
I allowed my mind to process everything Skyhunter was saying, and smiled a little at his joke. That was unbelievably helpful. I was amazed that he'd tangled with the admin and come out okay. However, Rickorio was right. dark52 likely had interacted with the Chains before- it wouldn't be enough to stop him. But we could work that out. "That's really good, Skyhunter! I think-"
I cut off abruptly as Lyv mumbled something. Time? Clocks? Prisoners? My train of thought slowed down broadly as I gazed at her, confused. "Lyv. Answer me. Are...are you okay?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:52:00 24/10/2014 by ShadowMewX
#1012 Posted: 11:41:03 24/10/2014
I turned to look at Lyv too, my worry for her growing more and more. "Something's not right here..." I said, my hand instinctively reaching for where a sword would be at my side, only to grasp nothing. "How long has she been like this Shadmé? If only some of the others were here...."
---
#hu
#1013 Posted: 15:48:11 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Sorry I missed your thought Rickorio, you ninja'd me. smilie

"...Who? Who can help?" I asked Lyv. I glanced at Rickorio. "Since...since I've been in my coma, she's been like this. I don't know what I did, if it was me!" I swallowed and cleared my brain. I couldn't let panic or remorse cloud my thoughts. I had to be strong, here.
---
#1014 Posted: 16:57:03 24/10/2014
((It's okay))

I looked at Lyv. " Do you remember who all was with her when you woke up?" I asked Shadmé.
---
#hu
#1015 Posted: 19:12:27 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"I woke up..." I recalled, "and Lyv was there. Of course. I think it was with her there that I returned to consciousness, anyway! Prex was watching, Fluffy and NINJAsk might've been nearby..." I fidgeted with my cape as I answered Lyv's question. "The prisoners? Who?"
---
#1016 Posted: 19:15:27 24/10/2014
I nodded, coming up with a highly unlikely plan. "Well, we should probably find them, get there sides of the story to see when exactly Lyv started acting like this." I looked at Lyv. "Hmm....I think they'd still be unconscious.
---
#hu
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1017 Posted: 08:09:24 30/10/2014
I said nothing back to Lightmé and quietly continued my path.
#1018 Posted: 10:43:54 30/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Lightmé yawned and stretched her wings. "You're boring me. Where are you going, anyway?"

"I honestly don't know if there'd be much of a change," I told Rickorio. "We could, but I think Lyv's-" As soon as I started talking, my friend in question started mumbling and ranting something about clocks. I tried to listen to some of the words, but they were really creepy as I thought about it.
"Time ticks...time ticks forward...how much time is there to last..."
Okay, maybe Lyv was not alright...
In fact, she acted like she was under a trance or something! I grabbed her shoulders and shook her, gently. "Lyv! Listen to me. What are you talking about? I'm really scared for you here..."
---
#1019 Posted: 14:24:09 30/10/2014
"To my end. To death. I dont care." I said staring bluntly foreeard.
#1020 Posted: 15:56:22 30/10/2014 | Topic Creator
That'll make my life easier. "Don't expect me to stop you," the angel sneered, still trying to provoke NINJAsk. "Go and die! See if I care. After all, I'm just a doppelgänger." Laughing, Lightmé turned down the hall and walked the opposite way.
---
#1021 Posted: 16:32:00 30/10/2014
"Whatever. I dont realy care." I stared down, then grabbed a small bottle with green liquid inside it. "Drinking this, kills me instantly... Either I die and I'm free of this mess... Or I dont and live in pain helping my friends..." I started crying loudly. I just can't make the decision!
#1022 Posted: 22:03:57 30/10/2014
I stared at everything around me, trying to think of why the hell Lyv could be acting this way. "It just doesn't add up..." I mumbled to myself, worried about Lyv's mental wellbeing. "We need to get out of here. This....whatever this virtual reality is. It's obviously messing with our minds, and hers more than ours."
---
#hu
#1023 Posted: 02:11:12 09/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I realized that the tension on my grip had increased, and let go of Lyv's shoulders, taking a breath. Lyv had always been there for us, through thick and thin. I didn't understand why she…
Or was it her? She wouldn't do this to us…would she? "Y-yeah, I agree, Rickiorio," I absentmindedly answered my comrade. "We need to find dark52. Or the others. We need out."
Lyv, I wondered, for the first time, what did dark52 do to you? Is that it?

dark52 paced in front of a monitor, a ghost of a smile curling around his muzzle. His gaze flicked from a screen displaying the currently captured users to a small capsule containing an essence of some kind. "Despite a few hiccups, Emdahs, this-" he pointed to the essence with his tail- "will make it all worth it."
"What," Emdahs grunted.
The dark dragon shook his head, chuckling. "Sometimes, you're so oblivious. No matter. But I know how to get more." He stood in front of another monitor, showing NINJAsk collapsed to the ground in tears...
---
#1024 Posted: 03:33:50 09/12/2014
"Well, let's get moving then!" I finally barked impatiently. I had been leaning against the door frame basically the whole time, anxiously awaiting the others' decision to continue. My tail was twitching; a sign I was getting fed up with this place, with Dark, even with my fellow users. What can I say? I'm a man of action, I like to be on the move. I don't got time to stop, gotta go, posthaste! It's an impulse of mine, and if you didn't know any better, you'd probably mistake my unwillingness to sit still for being hopped up on meth-laced coffee.

Every minute we spent just sitting around decreased the chance we had to get back home, in my mind. I absolutely loathed being held back by my peers, which is one of the reasons I'm primarily a lone wolf. I don't like having to wait on others, and while these guys were busy clowning around, I was pacing about, contemplating how I was going to deliver us to freedom. I played a very minor role in this venture, so I wanted to rise up from the underdog status and prove my worth.

Dark may have surveillance, authority, and the ability to pull total ****ing bull**** moves out of his ass, but I'm sure he has his limits.

Even a king is bound to the board.
---
#1025 Posted: 04:00:28 09/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: So trying to help Lyv is equivalent to clowning around? X3

I jumped, hearing Skyhunter's loud, impatient voice. I didn't even know he was there. That terrified me more than it probably should have. If Skyhunter could sneak up on us like that, then what else could?
I took a moment to calm down and get my mind in gear. "Skyhunter. I… er, it's been a while since I last saw you." A flash of him as the Withertail entered and abruptly left my mind, but I swallowed my fear. I had to trust him. That wasn't his fault.
"What were you up to, all this time?" I asked, wondering if he had gathered any information on dark52. He seemed to be the type to be all for that. "Can you help us come up with something?"
---
#1026 Posted: 04:19:18 09/12/2014
[Oh jeez...]

I arched an eyebrow at Shadme's statement. The heck is she talking about? I'd been there the whole time, from when she caught me running down the hall, to eating dinner, to now. Granted, I do tend to do that a lot. I'm actually really quiet in real life, and you'd probably forget I was there if I didn't speak up every once in a while. But even then, Shadme looked right at me while I was in plain sight on multiple occasions, and even talked directly to me about what I had been doing and about any leads on how to beat Dark. "You feelin' alright?" I asked tentatively, telling her all the same information I had scraped together before. "Did you forget that I was here this whole time?" I was worried; could Dark be causing her to lose her memory?

[I can't really put into words the thought process for that, but my character tends to get a bit... quirky when he's aggravated, if that's the word I'm looking for.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:29:42 09/12/2014 by Skyhunter
#1027 Posted: 23:18:26 09/12/2014
I was thinking. About the layout of this castle, about every event that has happened since I arrived here, and the events that happened before I arrived (I was filled in when I showed up). "There has to be some sort of connection between what has transpired here..." I muttered, going into my 'zone.'

When I'm in my 'zone,' I am usually oblivious to all of my surroundings, and I'm only focused on whatever task, or idea that's put me into the 'zone.'

((Everything in quotes after this is in my head, too lazy to make it italics))

I scratched my chin, my thoughts crashing around in my head. "Okay, so, as far as we know, this is all some sort of computer program, and our computers are somehow sucking our consciousnesses into this virtual reality. In order for that to happen, our computers would have to recover some sort of program or the like that would tell it to do so. Not even gonna try to think about how that would work.

"Then that means that, somewhere, dark created this program on a computer somewhere. Now, I doubt he would be an idiot, so he has to have created computers with which he can control the program from. Maybe he's got it so where, technically, he can control the program from inside it. If we could get to that computer...theoretically, we could find said computer, and shut down the program. The only risk would be that he hasn't come up with a way to put your consciousness back in your body...though I'd be willing to take that risk."

I was 'out of the zone' at this point. "I think I'm onto something here." I said, telling everyone what I was just thinking.

((Probably one of my longest posts in this RP))
---
#hu
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1028 Posted: 11:29:33 10/12/2014
(Recap? 0_o)
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#1029 Posted: 12:23:54 10/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: yooooo Rickorio
dat post man
@prex Hey there! :P Well, Rickorio and I admitted our feelings for each other, he's now a humanoid dragon. We discovered that Lyv is acting strange, and are suspecting dark had something to do with it. NINJAsk is also on her own, and dark is planning something having to do with her. We're finelly trying to format a plan and take action.

I placed a hand on my forehead, moaning inwardly. Skyhunter had been there the whole time? I'd seen him? Had I been too deeply in thought, or had my brain bluntly refused not to acknowledge him?
"I'm sorry, Skyhunter," I told him. "I... don't know." As I tried to piece this puzzling piece of concern together, I heard Rickorio pitching forward a theory. I raised an eyebrow at him, putting his thoughts together. "Rickorio..." I whispered. Was he right? It would make sense. dark52 did have power over us all, and often times we weren't with him to witness what he did.

OoC: Skyhunter, did you tell us about what you found, too? I forget. XD
---
#1030 Posted: 16:46:24 10/12/2014
(Ok, thanks :3)

Wandering off again, I wished I hadn't have done that, but I needed to do this. Why? I needed to get rid of Darx. I was uncertain if it was true when he said that if he dies, I go down with him, or vice versa, but I knew that the guy was a bit of a coward in a group, so I could perhaps get him out of hiding when I was alone. I was a bit far away from the group by now, so I thought this would be time. "Alright, I've had enough t-trouble with you, come out and face me.." I said, and without a second thought, he emerged from the shadows behind me, and laughed.

The now 2p!Canada lookalike smiled, "What took you so long, eh?" He asked, smirking as he held a hockey stick slung over his shoulder. The blade of the stick was covered with barbed wire, and quite menacing looking too. I stepped back a little, my feelings tore up inside me, I had a gun with me, but could I really shoot him? I cringed and quickly took it out, and pointed it at my doppelgänger. Darx laughed at my uncertainty, "like I told ya, I go down, you go down with me." He said, thinking I wasn't going to shoot. But, with my built up courage, indeed, I did pull the trigger. Darx spat out a bunch of different words in foul language and then he fell. I had hit him clear in the chest, right in the heart. The evil Canadian soon fell to the floor, and like the rest of the dopplegängers, disappeared. I smiled at my good aim, but what I didn't know was that Darx may be dead now, but his evil, dark essence of hatred wasn't. I went to go and find the others, but soon, it hit me. Somehow, his dark aura had found it's way inside me, and even though I could probably now keep my sanity, It caused me yet again to transform.

I stood there, gazing at the ground after I had changed. No longer wearing winter clothing or wielding a gun, I was wearing a long sleeve white shirt with a pink vest, a blue bow tie on the collar area of the vest. I was also now wearing a pair of dark brown pants, and in my pocket was a kitchen knife. My hair was a bit shorter now, but still blonde. I could feel a little insanity inside of me, but, I was able to fight it. I couldn't help but let a little chuckle escape me, I was Oliver Kirkland, a 2p! of England from Hetalia.

(Yep, I needed to do something to get back in smilie)
---
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#1031 Posted: 22:14:26 10/12/2014
I sighed," I'm alone again....." I said aloud as I looked around and no one was in my sight. "Hello?" I called out to anyone who was around. I looked at my wounded arm and smiled," at least it's kinda fixed now and it doesn't hurt as much..." I said to my self before standing up and looking around. "Hey anyone?!" I called out again before getting light headed again," ****......." I said and put my hands on my head," what the hell is wrong with me?" I said. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes, but I became more dizzy. I groaned in pain and decided to sit down again before I passed out.....
I wasn't coming two yet,but I changed. I was no longer Tim, now I was turned into another character. I was now Alfred, Alfred. F. Jones aka America form hetalia.
I started to slowly come to. I still didn't know anything but what the actual character would think or do. I just hoped someone would find me and tell me what's going on.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#1032 Posted: 23:09:28 10/12/2014
I sighed, I didnt really want to change form AGAIN, but, I guess the seeming defeat of Darx was worth it. I just hoped that I didnt walk by any mirrors without realizing it, because I for one, was almost completely terrified of England's 2P!. "Well, might as well try to get back to the others, shall we?" I said to myself, and smiled a little, maybe I'd be able to trick Dark52 into thinking I've been possessed by Darx again, thus gaining access to other areas of this place, maybe even the main control room. My smile curled into a really big grin. But first, I would need to prove it, but how? I could try and get one of my friends into the plan too, and pretend I was trying to catch them for Dark52, but fail purposely. then maybe the admin would take the bait. I chuckled to myself, "Ah, what a splendid plan~" I said to myself with a chuckle. Soon beginning my search for the group , or at least someone from the group, I saw a familiar American as I peaked out from behind a wall. I smiled, this had to be FluffyHamster. Maybe I should act in character to get this plan in action...
"Oh, 'ello there, are we lost?" I asked with a smile.

((I had to put the pic smilie
It also helps you people who don't know what Oliver looks like ^-^))
---
#1033 Posted: 23:36:20 10/12/2014
@Shadme

Quote: Skyhunter
I shut my eyes in thought, stroking my chin, racking my memory for any clues. "When I asked him what he was planning to do with us, he acted all defensive, digging his claws into the ground" I commented recounting what had happened in that encounter, piecing it together the best that I could. "His eyes turned purple for a minute before turning red again. Purple is Spyro's normal eye color, if I remember correctly. So that could mean that he's not beyond reasoning with... and the way he acted when I asked suggested that it's curtains for him and his plot if that plan fails." I let all that information sink in for a moment, looking at Shadme in hopes that she could fabricate a solution.

After I did that, I divulged everything that I had gathered on my demonic rampage. I told them about my scuffle with Emdahs, my discovery in the power room, and my theory on Dark's cruel actions. "I think he's possessed by something" I said in conclusion. "And if we can get this to him..." I said, holding up the Blue Chain. "..then maybe we can snap him out of it and get him to let us go home."

"Naw, it's alright" I said, placing my paw on the angel girl's shoulder, tone softening a bit. I had to admit, I had taken a bit of a liking to Shadme, despite not thinking much of her before. She reminded me of Icedragon in some ways. Kind, clever, and an amazing roleplayer, she was a great leader, and I held a fair amount of respect and admiration for her. But I knew that Shadorio was already a thing, so I had to keep my distance. It was a shame, too, because Icedragon was out cold, alone, trapped in the bowels of this damned place. I never had the chance to confess my- erm... appreciation to her in the sliver of time we spent together at the beginning of this adventure, and even if we did escape, Icedragon seldom visited the forums anymore. Oh, how I miss her so...

Rick's theory sent a chill down my spine. I don't know, just something about a human's conscious uploaded to a computer, where it was at risk of being deleted at any time... it didn't rub me the right way. It was unnatural. Ech... I just hope there's enough alcohol in the world to help me forget this, to mend the scars that this horrible experience had rended in my psyche...

[Disclaimer: I do not actually drink IRL.]
[Oh, and Shadme, are you still in my Don't Starve RP?]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:04 10/12/2014 by Skyhunter
#1034 Posted: 23:49:32 10/12/2014
I rubbed the back of my head and looked for the person who said that....he sounded familiar," w-who's there?" I asked and stood up slowly. My vision was a little blurred bacause I missplaced my glasses. I squented to try and pick out where the person was. I soon saw something pink and the person kinda," E-England is that you?" I asked, "whatever just please help me find my glasses I kinda lost them....."
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#1035 Posted: 00:01:28 11/12/2014
Oh dear, don't tell me she thinks she's America...Well, pity, guess my plan might not be as good as before, but this is going to have to do...
I smirked, and walked towards 'America'. "Well, first of all, did you try looking in your pockets silly?" I asked, knowing that could possibly be where the glasses where. I was actually looking forwards to seeing the scared reaction on my friends face when she put on her glasses. I guess it was just a side effect of the whole 2p! thing.
---
#1036 Posted: 00:10:04 11/12/2014
"Oh......I....ummmmmm.....no." I said somewhat embarrassed," thanks Iggy, even though I left your care I'm not sure what I'd do without you." I told him and searched in my pockets and sure enough my glasses were there. I put them on and looked at the guy in front of me and the guy wasn't England......,"ummmmmmm who are you? Cause your not Iggy..." I thought but no one came to mind except England.
---
#1037 Posted: 00:26:52 11/12/2014
I smiled, "Nope, I'm not Iggy." I said to my friend, "I'm Oliver," I then said with a smile, and chuckled, " I cant believe you don't remember us 2p!s, do you?" I then said, and took out the knife from my pocket as I started to play with it a little in my hands.
---
#1038 Posted: 01:50:47 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Thanks, Skyhunter! :3
And yup, I am! I kinda took a small break from RPing when it started up (I dunno why), but I'm trying to write a post! Every time I do, my phone deletes it for some reason, so I guess I'll write it while I'm on my laptop. Also, I added another character to my sheet there.

I looked up in surprise as Skyhunter put a paw on my shoulder, and I smiled at him. For some reason, his gesture relaxed me a bit. Yes, we needed to go about this with clear heads. We were most certainly in a life-threatening situation here, most likely going to get worse, but we had each other. Everyone had grown to be more than just blocks of text on a forum- I could call them my closest friends. Heck, I wouldn't even feel bad calling Rickorio my boyfriend now.
As I focused, I recalled Skyhunter saying something about his discoveries a while back. What had he said again? He'd encountered dark52 on his own, and-
Oh yeah. The Blue Chain. Skyhunter had found proof that dark52 wasn't a malignant entity. Possessed, perhaps? I nodded a slight bit, confirming it for myself. "Alright," I said, my gaze moving between Rickorio, Skyhunter and Lyv. Uncertainty clutched at my heart as I caught Lyv still mumbling about clocks. What could that mean? Were we running out of time?
I cleared my throat a bit, Lyv's strangeness a bit eerie to me. "Well. If everyone's ready, I think the time is now." I motioned to the golden fox. "We need to find clues to dark52's location. Even before that, we need to find everyone else we can." I swallowed uncomfortably, realizing how many of us were still out there. "Prex, Fluffy and NINJAsk are still wandering around. We'll need their help. So, everyone stay together. We're gonna find them, and we're going to find dark. I believe Skyhunter; there's probably some way we can outsmart dark." Never mind that I'm just a teen… against an all-powerful adult... I thought, but pushed my uncertainty away. "I also believe Rickorio; there must be a master program that he's using. If we can get dark52 back in control of himself, perhaps he can help us. If not, we may have to resort to taking that risk of resetting it ourselves." I rubbed the back of my head this time. There was too much that could go wrong, but we had to trust in each other. "So… if everyone's ready, let's find the others."

His scaly paws softly padded down the hall, the one called NINJAsk11 in his sights. dark52 smiled as he snuck up behind her, the emotionally-struck girl unaware of his presence. He'd dealt with her before- she was particularly dangerous like this, and she was completely capable of tricking him. The sting of her betrayal was a failure he didn't care to want to remember. But what he was about to execute was something that would assure her alliance.

Emdahs boredly hung around the Administration Office, waiting for its master to return. dark52 had claimed that he was testing something, and had ordered Emdahs to guard the place. Emdahs snorted. It remembered when it had power- tricking Shadmé and Lightmé, holding them both captive. And even when its presence had first been created, the horror in the angel's face. How times had changed. But without dark, it was nothing. It had no goals, no motivations, and couldn't even exist if its hosts died. So it didn't really care, and waited for the dragon to return so it could have something to do.

Lightmé wandered the halls. "Why are there so many rooms, anyway?" she complained to herself. "Was dark expecting this much company? What a hotshot. Too bad he's a failure." She snickered to herself.
But something caught her attention as she turned a hallway. Humans? Wait, just users. Sigh. Boring. She dully wondered what had become of NINJAsk, but shook it off. She only stood idly, watching as the two users she didn't recognize converse with each other.
---
#1039 Posted: 02:24:52 11/12/2014
"Umm, ahhhh dude you think you realy should be playing with that?" I asked, " come on Iggy your not going to scare me with that on. The 2p!s army real, you just told me that so I would listen to you." I a said and laughed." Just cut this ****!" I told him and soon began to realize that something wasn't right,maybe this wasn't a prank.
---
#1040 Posted: 02:33:38 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Lightmé raised an eyebrow as one of the users drew a knife. Ooh, what's this? Finally, something interesting! She leaned against the wall, eager to view the spectacle.
---
#1041 Posted: 16:18:43 11/12/2014
I was laughing a little at 'America''s reactions into thinking that I was just England playing a prank on him. I was pulling a prank, but I wasn't the person who I was thought to be. I paused however when Fluffy cursed, and everything went into a eerie silence...
I walked towards the American slowly, the knife clutched in my hand, trying to look threatening, but I really didnt want to hurt any of my fellow users, or my IRL friend for that matter.
"...Did I just hear you correctly? You better hope I didnt.."
---
First | Previous | Page 21 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me