Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 20 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#951 Posted: 16:09:34 18/09/2014
I kept cooking silently.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#952 Posted: 21:28:06 18/09/2014
Quote: FluffyHamster
I nodded,"ok." I said and bit my lip as I watched Matthew open the first aid kit. I sighed, this is going to hurt....a lot.....

First, I took out a few sanitary wipes to clean around the wound so it wouldn't get infected, just hoping that the sting wouldn't hurt too much. Once that was done, I went on to get the bandages from the kit.
I took out the bandages from the kit, cutting them the right sizes, though accidentally cutting myself on the finger in the process, but quickly shrugged it off, I needed to help Fluffy.
"...Hopefully I'm doing a good job.." Carefully wrapping the bandage, yet securely doing so. Sooner or later, it had been fully patched up.
"..it's the best I could do..."
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#953 Posted: 13:15:22 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"What does it say?" I finally relented, delving into my curiosity.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#954 Posted: 14:00:41 28/09/2014
I sighed and looked at my bandaged arm," thank you and you did a fine job at least it feels a little better." I said to Matthew," I really appreciate this."
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#955 Posted: 15:38:53 28/09/2014
I smiled, "No problem," I said, "..You got any idea what we're going to do now?"
---
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#956 Posted: 16:08:34 28/09/2014
I shook my head weakly," no not a clue."I replied and thought about that strange ugh I met up with earlier," has anyone seen the weird smily guy lately?" I asked.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#957 Posted: 16:45:03 28/09/2014
I looked at Fluffy with a bit of confusion, "Weird smiley guy...?" I asked in confusion, until I realized that it was Darx whom was referred to. What did become of my Doppelganger beats me. Little did I know, he was still hiding in my shadow, though, strange thing is, because of me now being Canada from Hetalia, he was 2P!Canada. But, because he was in my shadow, my shadow looked like 2P!Canada's shadow, and not normal Canada's shadow.
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#958 Posted: 17:21:08 28/09/2014
If I was to take on Dark, I knew I had to be well armed for such a task. Making a quick stop in the training barracks, I browsed a wide selection of potential weapons. So many choices, so little time! I eventually settled with a nice katana, gleaming in the light, ready to hack apart any waiting foes like an enormous razor. Slipping on a toolbelt and sheathing my sword, I also gathered a few more cartridges for my revolver, pulled on a bulletproof vest and some pants, and took a few practice attacks on some of the training dummies. When I was satisfied and decided I was ready, I sprinted down the corridors in search of the admin, my Blue Chain bracelet still glowing with positive energies.

I had coincidentally passed by the room that most of the other users occupied, but I still pressed forward, not even stopping to say hello.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#959 Posted: 17:37:21 28/09/2014 | Topic Creator
A flash of gold caught my eye as it went down the hall. Startled, I stared after it and soon realized who it was. "Skyhunter!" I called, jogging behind him. "Wait up! What's going on?"
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#960 Posted: 20:54:34 28/09/2014
I groaned as I woke, alone in one of the rest rooms. "What....what happened?" I asked, confused as to what happened. Then it came back.

~

I had watched the fight between Lightmé and Skyhunter, too afraid to do anything, when I realize my wounds were killing me. I left, crawled into one of the rest rooms, bandaged myself up, then went into a coma.

~

"I need too find the others." I said, immediately feeling the feel of the darkness that had risen.
---
#hu
#961 Posted: 22:46:08 29/09/2014
Hearing Shadme's voice voice from behind surprised me, but I was glad that she had recovered nonetheless. I didn't know how stable she was, but I figured she could tag along if she wanted; the more, the merrier!

Still dashing along, I shot a glance at the angel girl behind me, holding up my chain bracelet and blade for her to see. I simply stated:

"Living up to my name. I'm going dragon hunting!"
---
#962 Posted: 06:03:15 30/09/2014
"Why dont you stay for dinner?" I asked while readying food.
#963 Posted: 01:48:52 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Dragon slaying? "You don't mean...oh no..." I muttered, a sinking feeling in my heart. "Don't you wanna wait a moment? We're all recovering and refueling back there! You're going to challenge...on an empty stomach? Don't tell me you're not hungry!"
In all truth, challenging the admin was scary enough. Skyhunter going after him alone...especially after I saw how his rage affected him last time...that made my stomach curdle. dark52 had a lot up his scaly sleeves, for sure. I'd appointed it as my duty to make sure everyone was alive by the end of this adventure...
---
#964 Posted: 02:57:06 01/10/2014
Y'know, now that she mentioned it, I could go for a bite to eat; I could only assume it was a cause of my wither outburst earlier. Sheathing my blade, I twirled around on my heel to face Shadme once more. "Yeah, sure, why not?" I said, taking her up on her offer.
---
#965 Posted: 05:39:43 01/10/2014
"There, done." I said as I carefully put down the chicken on a plate, a big, chicken. "There, ya'all can attack."
#966 Posted: 10:42:26 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I smiled and dipped my head. "Alright!" Now that mostly everyone will be together, we could devise a plan... I turned down the hall to see NINJAsk laying down what she'd made. "Holy Palutena...she was busy!"
---
#967 Posted: 12:17:59 01/10/2014
"Yes, busy enough isn't it?" I laughed.
#968 Posted: 12:17:46 07/10/2014
I was flying around the halls, looking for the others when I ran across Shadmé and Skyhunter. "Shadme!" I yelled, flying towards her. "Hey Skyhunter. I see you're back to normal."
---
#hu
#969 Posted: 12:18:39 07/10/2014
"sigh..." I said hearing Ricko, Shadmé and Foxtail...
#970 Posted: 16:52:02 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I grinned in response to NINJAsk and began walking up to her to get it, when I heard the voice of a familiar user. "Rickorio!" I gasped as I saw him fly down the hall. My eyes brightened when I saw he was alright. When was the last time I'd seen him? It was too long, I must say. Thoughts of my confession, which would have to be revealed to him soon, filled my head as I ran over to hug Rickorio. "I'm so glad you're safe!"
---
#971 Posted: 17:08:58 07/10/2014
I just rolled my eyes and walked off. "Serve yourselves. I'm going to take a fresh nose." I stood up and just walked away in annoyance.

[ Let Dark find me now. I'm bored ]
#972 Posted: 19:03:26 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Why are you so annoyed? ._.

Lightmé spotted someone walking down the hall, and followed the user's movements with her eyes. NINJAsk, she remembered the name. Ha, look at me now. I'm able to recognize these fools by name. Shadmé must be rubbing off on me. She pulled out her golden bow blades and rubbed them together, polishing them but also sending sparks flying to the ground. "You lost? Or just lonely?" she sneered.
---
#973 Posted: 04:56:39 08/10/2014
(For me, its the last weak before Autumn break. Its also the annoyance of waiting. I dont like waiting. My gb basickly spoils why Im waiting.)

I turned around. "Just lonely." I said in a bored tone. "As if I am someone I dont wanna be." I grabbed my amulet and silently changed back to Alvira. "Standart, yet so confident..." i turned around and walked on, not realizing who I talked to.
#974 Posted: 10:31:52 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Ooh, I see.

Lightmé snorted as NINJAsk walked right past her with only a small response. Should I follow her? She watched the user go down the hall. And why is she lonely? She has, like, a bajillion user friends she just left behind! I'll never understand these users...
---
#975 Posted: 12:41:10 08/10/2014
I kept on walking silently. I looked back a few times looking if that person minded me or anything.
#976 Posted: 01:35:56 10/10/2014
I hugged back, thoughts swirling around my head as I enjoyed the warmth of her body in my.....wings. I chuckled to myself, then nodded. "Me too. And I'm glad you're safe." I said.
---
#hu
#977 Posted: 02:02:49 14/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I didn't allow my mind to be filled with the thought of the worst that could happen, in the light of the moment. Rickorio wasn't gone, he was here. He wasn't possessed, he was free from the darkness. And though we were trapped in the castle, and at dark's mercy, everything seemed to be bright.
So now. It had to be said. I couldn't hide my feelings from the user-turned-dragon much longer...
But would he feel the same? I had to take the chance. Feeling the gentle pounding of his heartbeat against my chest, I looked up eagerly. "Rickorio...there's something I have to tell you..."

Lightmé, obviously bored, decided to play the let's-see-how-long-I-can-stalk-this-user game. Cape whipping behind her, she stayed a few footsteps behind NINJAsk. "Why are you lonely? Aren't there, like, ten of you back there?"
---
#978 Posted: 09:30:21 14/10/2014
"They're all boring me, and annoying." I said without turning around. "Being the good one is starting to get boring..." I added
#979 Posted: 10:49:39 14/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Lightmé couldn't help but laugh at that one. "H...ha! You're crazy!" She continued on, extremely amused. "You? Bored of being good? Guess I could see that. But if I recall, you switching sides again didn't set well with you. Just really bored now?"
---
#980 Posted: 15:41:10 14/10/2014
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. What do you want from me?"
#981 Posted: 00:41:11 15/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Lightmé's eyes gleamed in the darkness of the halls. "Nothing, really...I just looove messing with you guys. You're all so strange and FAKE, hiding behind avatars. It fascinates me to no end." It didn't matter how much the light doppelgänger hung around, it seemed her opinion still hadn't changed.
---
#982 Posted: 01:26:43 15/10/2014
Jeez, how long was I gone!? Didn't think I was away long enough for these guys to make a full course meal! Not that I'm complaining, I freaking love chicken, and the fact that I was a fox didn't have anything to do with it. But besides that, even though it was nice to see everyone getting along and having a good time... for the most part, I still had a black scaly butt to kick. Shouldn't linger any longer than I have to, because the longer I stand around doing nothing, the more Dark progressed with his scheme. And even though I was fairly confident I could take on the bastard alone, there was strength in numbers. Recruiting my fellow users would put me at an advantage- it was a lot more than two vs. two. So, digging in to the dinner's meaty goodness, I waited until Shadme was done conversing with Rick to speak up. Wouldn't want to be rude and interrupt them, now would I?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:11:54 15/10/2014 by Skyhunter
#983 Posted: 11:24:16 15/10/2014
"I can't be myself." I said still not turning around. "I can change in everything, but not myself."
#984 Posted: 15:03:17 19/10/2014
I just looked down at Shadmé and raised any eyebrow, trying to look as casual as possible, when really my heart was going 200 miles a minute. "Yeah....what do you need to tell me?" I ask her.
---
#hu
#985 Posted: 16:26:48 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Oh Palutena, NINJAsk is Gnorc'd. O.o
Lyv, talk to Skyhunter, maybeh? I don't want to leave him out, but all my characters are busy. DX

Here we go. Now or never. I breathed, in and out, as I tried to gather my courage. Why was I afraid? He was the type of guy who'd still want to be friends, even if he didn't feel the same way...right?
I brushed a stray hair away from my face as the words tumbled out. "Rickorio...I-I think for a long time now- before Araknos' creation, that is- before we discovered the Blue Chain, maybe- I have really, really enjoyed your company." Why was this so hard? "I mean, I have feelings for you." I clenched my eye shut and looked down, then back up again. "I love you."

"Hmm," was all Lightmé said as she followed NINJAsk around. "Are you SCARED? Is that it?" She grinned devilishly.
---
#986 Posted: 18:23:31 19/10/2014
My heart practically stopped as her the words that Shadmé, my best friend of all the users, said that she loved me. I didn't know what to think. After I realized I was probably staring like an idiot, I closed my mouth and began to think. Do I love her? Certainly. Of course, I never thought I felt the love like this, or had I always loved her? What I do know is that I can't imagine not being with her. I look into Shadmé's eyes and smile as I come to my conclusion. "I love you too." I say, "And I really wish I weren't a dragon right now."
---
#hu
#987 Posted: 19:19:57 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Thank you," I breathed, as I smiled broadly and tucked my head between his shoulders. It was true- he felt the same way! Of course, I was probably blushing madly dying the time of his silence, thinking I'd made a mistake. But I was right. Even my heart seemed to expand in happiness, as I felt a warmth, a light of hope, envelop me. "It doesn't matter what you look like," I told Rickorio honestly. "I love you any way."
---
#988 Posted: 23:47:17 19/10/2014
I laughed, shaking my head as I wrapped my wings around her, enjoying the warmth of her body against mine. I smiled even wider as the same feeling of love pounded in my heart, and was certain that Shadmé would be able to feel the beating of my heart. I knew that if I were a human right now, my face would probably be blushing like crazy. I gasped in pain as my body began to tingle, an icy-cold feeling spreading all over me. I went numb, and as I let go of Shadmé, falling to unconsciousness, I laugehd. "Not that surprising." I mumbled before going unconscious.
---
#hu
#989 Posted: 03:13:29 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Love makes the world go round~

My wings spread automatically in surprise as Rickorio tumbled to the floor. Merely seconds ago we'd been sharing warmth and laughter, so the sudden movement had been unexpected. Heart pounding, I looked over my unconscious friend. "R-Rickorio?" I whispered, suddenly afraid. Had he gone into shock? Too much at once? I kneeled to the ground and held a claw of his dragon-like form. "Please be okay..."
---
#990 Posted: 03:24:23 20/10/2014
A loud thump caught my ear and jolted me from my immersion of my dinner to see Rickorio sprawled out on the floor. The heck happened? Thinking something fishy might have been going on, I waited to see if he did anything before moving in.
---
#991 Posted: 12:31:47 20/10/2014
My body began to glow, as it began to change. My features were becoming more humanoid, and my neck went to a normal size, my head becoming more like a face, but with some still notable dragon features. After about a minute, I was a humanoid dragon, and I somehow had silver armor. Screw logic.
---
#hu
#992 Posted: 15:23:53 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I stared in awe as Rickorio's avatar changed, and his form shifted into a humanoid dragon once more. Well wasn't that perfect timing! It filled me with relief to be holding a human hand, and with my other palm I patted his shoulder. "Hey...Rickorio...you okay there?"
---
#993 Posted: 22:50:57 20/10/2014
I awoke to seeing Shadmé leaning over me, a smile on her face. "Yeah." I nodded, sitting up, then looking down to see my avatar change. "Heh, guess I got my wish....sort of. Still works for me." I rose an eyebrow when I noticed the armor. "Please don't tell me you had to put that on me."
---
#hu
#994 Posted: 23:01:31 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I immediately blushed at his last statement. "Heh, no no! Guess your avatar already had the armor on." My relief that he was conscious made me stutter a bit. As much as I'd love to continue pouring out my lovey side, we had a dark dragon to tackle. By the looks of Skyhunter nearby, he wanted to get this show on the road. I was fully aware of the danger, but in my current optimistic mood, I pushed most danger aside. "Okay! Everyone. NINJAsk cooked us some food, so feel free to calm down a bit. Once we've eaten, we can discuss what to do about dark52." I smiled at Rickorio again. "Hungry?"
---
#995 Posted: 23:05:31 20/10/2014
I too, was blushing after I realized what I said, but then sighed in relief after her response. I rose an eyebrow as I heard what she said about NINJAsk. "Really?" I asked, standing up and stretching my wings and tail to make sure I was used to my new form. "Where'd she even find the food? Eh, I guess it doesn't natter, I'm just hungry."
---
#hu
First | Previous | Page 20 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me