Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 19 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#901 Posted: 13:47:53 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hi, Lyv!" I said to my friend as she joined me. Opening a room, I walked in and grabbed a first-aid kit hanging on the wall. Looking around the rest of the room, I decided to loot it.
In the cupboards were more packets of food, like what Lyv had found earlier. Good thing, too, because most of us hadn't eaten in a while. I gave the first-aid kit to Lyv while I grabbed the food packets and began walking back.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#902 Posted: 13:49:16 14/09/2014
I walked over next to prex, "So, what's the plan and how will we each operate?" I asked.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#903 Posted: 16:48:33 14/09/2014
I looked at Popfizz. "I need to wake up, cut it out, Birdcloud." I was seemingly highly annoyed at any type of sound at the moment.
#904 Posted: 17:15:19 14/09/2014
I turned to NINJASK looking annoyed, "Hmph...." was my only reply.
#905 Posted: 17:20:38 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Lyv, are you alright?" I asked her as we came back. "You haven't been the same since…I woke up, maybe? Is there…something wrong?" What I was starting to think was Did my waking up disturb you? Would you rather me be in a coma? I pushed those thoughts away as we came near the others. "Alright, guys. Here's some food. I don't know how much is here, but I'm guessing most of you have not eaten in a while." I looked to Lyv, wondering who should be the one to help suppress Fluffy's bleeding.
---
#906 Posted: 18:01:26 14/09/2014
"Lyv's here?" I asked.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#907 Posted: 19:24:37 14/09/2014
[So, Dark's on the move, eh? Heh heh...]

Two shadow clones struck down, I ordered the remainders to attack Emdahs with extreme prejudice, myself joining in illuminating the corridor with wild gunfire. I took note of a shift in the atmosphere's darkness levels... surely Dark must be up to no good. I must remember to inspect this further after this fray.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:35:31 14/09/2014 by Skyhunter
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#908 Posted: 21:07:02 14/09/2014
Quote: popfizzfan4life
I walked over next to prex, "So, what's the plan and how will we each operate?" I asked.

"I recall my avatar change last time resulted in my memory restoring a bit, so, We try to get her avatar to change...somehow..." I said, but, what chain of events would cause an avatar change for Fluffy?
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#909 Posted: 22:00:49 14/09/2014
Quote: prextail202
"..We'll get your memory back somehow." I said, and knowing Fluffy still thought she was actually Tim, I decided to say my character name too, just to make things seem at least somewhat normal at the moment. I had to use Canada's human name too, just for safety measures. "I'm Matthew." I simply replied, then heard Shadmé. "We should make sure everyone's prepared before going there first. Dark could be there, who knows."

Quote: prextail202
Quote: popfizzfan4life

"I recall my avatar change last time resulted in my memory restoring a bit, so, We try to get her avatar to change...somehow..." I said, but, what chain of events would cause an avatar change for Fluffy?

"What? A avatar change? What the hell are you talking about? I'm a person not some sorta avatar on the internet."I was very confused at this point,god theses guys are so confusing..... I thought and opened my eyes and looked at Matthew. I gave him a small smile," nice to meet you.....but I still don't understand what's going on." I mumbled.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#910 Posted: 01:05:38 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I blinked at Lyv. For now, I had to believe that she was...tired, maybe? Worn out? There was no way this could be permanent...
"All...alright..." I relented. I grabbed the first-aid kit and knealt beside FluffyHamster. "Hey. Don't remember if I introduced myself-" this is ridiculous! "-but I'm Shadmé. I have some medicine for your injury." I smiled.

Every time a projectile went through Emdahs, it formed a hole in it, and shadow bugs scattered from the wound. With a flick of its wrist the dismembered mist halved- some flew towards the shadow clones, and the other half went for Lightmé. She activated her flight and soared over the bugs, but they were relentless. They pinned her wings to the wall, preventing her from moving. Emdahs itself seemed to be slightly weaker from the absence of a part of its mist, but tried not to show it.

OoC: Am I being too OP with Emdahs? Please let me know. If you've played SSBB, its formation is literally based off the shadow bugs in the Subspace Emissary, which is why it doesn't bleed.
---
#911 Posted: 01:36:17 15/09/2014
I smiled and looked at Shadmé," thank you it would mean a lot if you helped me." I said then I started to feel sick again, but I tried to hide it.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#912 Posted: 02:06:03 15/09/2014
[Just a tad OP. But no big deal, I'll play along.]

Some casualties in the shadow clone department, but the swarm sent toward my battalion was stamped out even still.

Bah! I should have known this gun would be useless against it! I tossed my weapon aside, having no further use for it; I was out of bullets anyway. On that note, something changed in me at the sight of Lightme in peril. I felt an odd sort of... what's the word I'm looking for... sympathy? Pity? I don't know, but seeing her at the mercy of the misty fiend suppressed my desire to murder her. Perhaps I feared for what I would become? Or maybe I only viewed her as a potential temporary ally and nothing more?

Either way, my act of hacking away at the insects restraining her showed that under my hatred and rage, there existed still the compassionate human being I always have been.

[So how exactly is Shadme planning on wrapping up this RP? Because depending on her ambitions, I do have a plan...]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:59 15/09/2014 by Skyhunter
#913 Posted: 05:52:06 15/09/2014
I groaned at Popfizz's question. "You can see her, mister obvious." I never liked Popfizz's personality, and now, with my weak status it was only worse. In fact, I started to had enough with him. I took my best step, and walked away from the group without anyone noticing. I walked aimlessly towards a deeper point of this place. I suddenly stood still and threw a door open. I gasped once I saw what was after the door. A stack of food, and alot too. There also was a bag. I grabbed the bag and took some apples, bread, and other stuff with me. For myself, being a creepypasta,I started chewing away on the raw meat. I took some other things that you needed to bake or cook, but I'm Lost Alvira, holder of an endlessly usable match! Who has no fire cant cook, but I had fire, and an endless supply of it.
I stood up, took the bag with me and started walking back.
#914 Posted: 11:29:41 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: We need to get together and find out how to defeat dark. X3 I plan that we snap him out of his dark tendencies (he's possessed, actually, though our characters probably haven't put that together yet), then use a machine to get us out of here. Once we're out of DarkSpyro: Realms and safe, the RP is complete. Question: how long after this should the sequel be made, do you think?

Lightmé swatted at the insects as best as she could, surprised that Skyhunter was helping. Emdahs was pretty much in bits and pieces. "Give up," she snarled at the dark lord as she finally separated from the wall.
"You can't defeat me," Emdahs boomed. "But if you truly grow bored so easily, the I suppose I'll make my departure." All the darkness regrouped and faded into the shadows.
"How do you know we can't defeat you if you just run away!" Lightmé yelled. It didn't occur to her how ironic that statement was.
---
#915 Posted: 11:33:59 15/09/2014
OOC: the sequel can be made whenever you like after the RP is done really smilie

I helped Fluffy, making sure she never collapsed or anything, and at the same time, tried to think of an idea to get her memory back.
---
#916 Posted: 11:36:27 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I passed the first-aid kit to Prex. I was a bit worried about Fluffy- memory loss combined with a wound that'd been open for quite a while couldn't be a safe combination.
---
#917 Posted: 11:38:49 15/09/2014
I came running at everyone. "Guys!" I yelled happily. "I found a good supply of food. I can cook anything if you want. Isn't that great?"

[heck, I CAN'T leave it I'm changing form!]

I put the bag with food down and sat down, hoping for the others to enjoy what I took. I sat down on another place, then took out more stuff from another bag I had taken along after I came across it while walking back. I took out a simple, black and white Soccer ball. then it shot into me, a flash in my eyes. I looked up at a mirror. "Oh dear... What in the...?" I looked at myself.. Heh, its been a while since I've thought of Inazuma Eleven... Tsurugi Kyousuke. Or Victor Blade. Interesting. I better tell the others before they flip.
I walked back to the group. "Guys. I think my big obsession for a anime named Inazuma Eleven has returned." I held the ball in my arms as I looked at the others.

[for those who have no Idea who I am: Here ]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:49:15 15/09/2014 by NINJAsk11
#918 Posted: 19:56:45 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Um...whoa!" I gasped as NINJAsk returned. Inazuma Eleven sounded familiar to me, but I couldn't place the series. Either way, we now had food, and NINJAsk seemed to be in good spirits. If she was good, I was good too! "That's awesome, NINJAsk!" I was glad she returned with food, too. I hadn't quite realized how hungry we'd been.
---
#919 Posted: 20:28:31 15/09/2014
"What are we eating?" I asked, hungry.
#920 Posted: 00:58:05 16/09/2014
I sighed,"are you guys sure I'm going to be ok?" I asked and put my hand over my wound and hissed in pain again and flinched.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:38 16/09/2014 by FluffyHamster
#921 Posted: 01:56:56 16/09/2014
"I will, not sure about them."
#922 Posted: 05:35:26 16/09/2014
"Well, with this change I do have no matches, but I'm sure I can cook still. If you guys want, I can make some food that'll be able to keep us from eating for two days." I said.
I looked at the ball in my arms. "Or maybe, if someone knows how to perform any super tactics. Heh, unlikely."
#923 Posted: 09:20:57 16/09/2014
I looked at Lyv. "what do you mean by that?"
#924 Posted: 10:22:02 16/09/2014
"Oh, Sorry, I've been mistaken." I apologized.
#925 Posted: 10:35:43 16/09/2014
I laughed. "I'm starting to get bored, to be honest. I'll start cooking. Anyone preferring anything?" I nudged at the meat, potatoes and veggies I had put in the bag. I even got out a big slice of chease. "chew on this to bigin with." I said laughing as I got out a pocket knife and cutted the chease in pieces, handing everyone a piece.
#926 Posted: 11:45:34 16/09/2014
I smiled. "Now get out of the way before you're burned." I put the ball on the ground. "Inazuma Eleven stands for it's Soccer-Pokemon spiced plays. Hissatsu technigues, or Super Tactics, are often used in matches in that anime. I can show you one of these." I put a small pile of wood away about a meter of 5 away. "Now. If I use one of these tactics, I can make a fire."
#927 Posted: 21:25:26 16/09/2014
I sat back, interested, "Go ahead then NINJAsk." I said.
#928 Posted: 22:18:04 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I watched curious, but happily accepted the cheese she'd passed out. "I'll eat whatever you make," I confessed.
---
#929 Posted: 22:29:07 16/09/2014
"Cowardly scum" I grumbled at Emdahs' departure. Only partially vanquishing my foe coupled with my odd moral breakthrough seemed to have satisfied my hunger for carnage, but my demonic form still lingered. Regardless, with a glance and a slight nod towards Lightme, I set off to analyze the upset in the balance of light and darkness.
---
#930 Posted: 22:46:51 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The light angel watched Skyhunter warily, not moving until he'd gone on his way. Once he was gone to who-knows-where, she sighed and leaned against the wall.
Well, that fun's over, she thought to herself. so now what? The echo of Skyhunter's footsteps finally disappeared down the hall as she mused.
Though injured as she was, she'd be ready to fight again if necessary. She wouldn't be able to catch up to Emdahs, though, and dark52 was out of the question.
She took a moment to consider her relations with the admin. She'd never shown any sign of loyalty towards him, despite her creation from the Red Chain. The only loyalty she felt was to herself. So had dark52 disowned her, then? What would happen if they were to encounter in the halls? She wasn't helping the users, nor their enemies. Her ambition fueled her own goals, nobody else's. Would dark52 know what she was planning?
Killing her was out of the question. That would result in Shadmé's death. Ah, Shadmé. She enjoyed using her doppelgänger like prey. 'Oh, kill me and you kill Shadmé, too." It was her trump card through this life. It was the only reason she was here.
It would be the only reason she'd be here. With a chuckle, Lightmé spread her wings and took off down the halls once more.

dark52 finished setting the lock on the prisoners. Now the capsules required identification- specifically, a dark Spyro scale- to open. And with the Red Chain being the only source of power...good luck to the subjects, to get him to comply! He retracted the static barrier and rushed away.

OoC: Looks like weebbby, redwes and derpyhooves are now prisoners! Mwahahaha! smilie
Also, the capsules are unlockable from the inside. So if any were to return to this RP, they could free themselves easily. ._.
---
#931 Posted: 00:09:22 17/09/2014
It had to have been Dark. It was the only logical explanation. As far as I knew, Darx was long gone, and Emdahs was in my presence when the shift had occurred, so Dark had to have been responsible. Unless there is a traitor among us... no! Such thoughts will only drag me deeper into fury. I must persevere!

The last place I had seen Dark was nearby the Gnorc/Ripto prison, so naturally I checked there first. No sign of him. Then it occurred to me that the castle was run by the power of the Chains. Whichever chain was plugged in became the dominant power source. I hastily scurried to the Power Room to see if anything had been changed. Much to my shock, I had found a trio of users recaptured in the capsules. No biggie, I'll just let them out...

ACCESS RESTRICTED TO DARK52. IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED.

Oh... well played, Dark, but one thing you failed to consider- you are now marked for death, courtesy of Withertail! But as I resumed my hunt, this time wanting the admin's head on a silver platter, I had clumsily tripped on something on the way out. The Blue Chain... a quick glance at the generator confirmed my hunch that the forces of the world had been tampered with. So, that's how he wants to play, huh? Well, alright, I'll play your game, you rouge!

What perplexed me was how he had been able to force me into Foxtail's wither form. Normally, he only went demonic on his own accord or in the presence of other dark forces. Shadme had told me that the scoundrel was a master of trickery and manipulation, but Foxtail wasn't easily moved. A person kind enough to bring a new social network into the world surely couldn't be malicious at his core, so I took the assumption that something had driven him to perform these vile actions, and it was this... whatever it was that had placed this corruption upon me.

And I would be the one to bring him back to his senses. With a smirk, I severed a large enough piece of the azure Chain to wrap around my vulpine wrist and reconnected it to the generator. And with this, the bitter darkness melted away from my form, restoring me to my former golden glory. But that wasn't the only change I had taken on. My skeleton warped and shifted around under my skin just as it had so long ago, only now, there was no pain. My structure overall was more humanoid, but I still carried a few foxlike traits. My glorious furry self had finally returned! With a flash of my eyes, now a stunning bright green, I left the room with my piece of Chain in tow. If I couldn't bring Dark to the light, I would bring the light to him!!

Throughout this whole ordeal, for every move we made, Dark had taken action to counter it. We were pawns fighting against the forces of the grand Chessmaster. But every game must come to an end, and every game must have a victor. And Dark had better plan his moves carefully...

For the king was in Check.

[I hope none of this seemed too forced!]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:53 17/09/2014 by Skyhunter
#932 Posted: 01:07:58 17/09/2014
OCC: Where's Skyhunter at?
#933 Posted: 05:46:37 17/09/2014
I took a few more steps from the ball, then dashed at it and gave it a well aimed kicks. The bal rammed into the pile of wood and, due to the balls quick movement, the wood caught fire. I picked the ball up. "There, didnt need any tactics."
#934 Posted: 14:57:15 17/09/2014
I looked at Lyv, then put my hands in my pockets. "Heh?"
#935 Posted: 16:03:18 17/09/2014
I took the first aid kit, and looked over at Fluffy, "..I'll try my best to patch it up..." I replied, opening the kit.
---
#936 Posted: 16:10:35 17/09/2014
I nodded,"ok." I said and bit my lip as I watched Matthew open the first aid kit. I sighed, this is going to hurt....a lot.....
---
#937 Posted: 16:50:18 17/09/2014
I looked at Prex and Fluffy. I just dont like this for some reason. I don't want to pick on my friends but before we know... Sigh. I'm glad I'm not hurt, sick or whatever anymore. I'm growing annoyied at the huge amound of trouble we're getting. STOP NINJAsk! Stop. No reason to grow so annoyed. You can't do anything about this...
I sat down, and started cooking.
#938 Posted: 11:36:45 18/09/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: Skyhunter, let me stay I love your style of writing. That was just amazing. ^.^

I blinked up at Lyv, having been silent the whole time. My brain had been trying to work around a solution to our everlasting conflict. dark52 wanted to keep us here because...why? I'm assuming that he enjoyed his hold of power over us. Despite that, we were a pesky band of users. We made life hard for him. But all the same, he kept us. Who knows if he was intent on bringing more innocent people into this. Who knows if he had a bigger plan for all this...
"Er- uh, alright," I answered, cutting myself off. I had no clue why- Lyv seemed to be patiently waiting. I could sit here and muse all day and she still probably wouldn't move. The corner of my mouth twitched into a frown. This change in personality was something I'd have to investigate. Had dark52 done something to her? I'd have yet another reason to kill him if he did...
To humor my friend, I looked over the pages she found. "What does it all mean?"

dark52 coldly watched Skyhunter from a screen.
"Let me pound him," Emdahs hissed. dark52 glanced at it witheringly. "That went so well last time."
"He had Lightmé with him!" the dark lord responded. dark52 shook his head. "You can tell yourself that." It was clear he was not pleased with Emdahs.
"Hmm, what to do..." he mused aloud. "That fool has the Blue Chain. And he's walking around with it." The admin decided not to tell Emdahs what would happen if it encountered the Blue Chain. That way, it could be used for fodder later, if need be.
"At least he didn't get the prisoners," Emdahs hissed. dark52 looked down at himself- not a single Dark Spyro scale out of place. "Correct," dark52 confirmed.
"Now," he continued, "this issue is a puzzle for the brain. It cannot be resolved with violence." dark52 smiled. "Manipulation is key..."
---
#939 Posted: 15:51:38 18/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Surpass the..." My eyes widened. "You mean...what do you mean?" I stared at the book like it was an alien object. Maybe it was. Would dark52 be stupid to lay something like that around here, for users to find? Or did Lyv do something to obtain it?
---
First | Previous | Page 19 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me