Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Back? (More Inside) [CLOSED]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1 Posted: 02:59:25 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
NOTICE: Before you say L/R thread, I'm making a thread because I never exactly left, so sit down kiddies, take your chocolate mug, and read on.

June 28th 2014:

That day, I went to Mexico on a trip with my Family. Over there, I had plenty of fun, and stayed there until yesterday, sadly though, there was no Wi-Fi. The reason I didn't post anything on L/R is because I literally got up at 2AM to get the plane. And I was all sleepy and ****.

Fast Forward Yesterday:

Yesterday, I came home, one of the first things I did was log onto darkspyro, and as it turns out, I had been logged off, I was like "lolwatok" so I log on, and "Incorrect Password" happened. Several times. Naturally, I used the forgot password feature, but for some reason my email didn't work, (I really don't understand why, I wish dark would look into this) I try many things, and I just can't log on to the damn thing.

Fast Forward Today:
The reason that I'm able to log on is pure coincidence. Earlier today, I was on my iPad, when I notice my cousin is on it, "oh **** he knows my pass code" so I decide to change it. Guess what happens? I FORGET THE DAMN PASSWORD AFTER AN HOUR. I then have to reset my iPad I read, so I do a backup on my computer, and then "ERROR ITUNES ERROR NUIMBERSSSSSSS" and then I decide that the only thing I can do is restore from iCloud. Problem: I haven't done an iCloud backup since APRIL. Praised be the based apple gods, when I finished restoring my iPad, I go on darkspyro, and I see that I'm still logged in from April. And that's why I'm here.

Not everything is perfect though. Problems:
1. My damn iPad is back on April and I have so many less contacts and I lost my messages and apps and asjindssijnfuisnfruisfjnidsm
2. I can never log out of darkSpyro, nor clear my cookies, as that would remove the Remember Me feature
3. I've been hacked, that's pretty scary, by someone who knew I was going to Mexico e_e or some lucky bastard
4. I can never log in to Ignitor101 ever again.
5. The website won't let me use my Spyro avatar and is forcing me to use this?!

So yes, I was hacked. Hooray.

PS: I saw the whole Gnarly thing and lolololololololololol people are dumb.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#2 Posted: 03:05:14 07/07/2014
I'm back from 12 hour gnorc.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 03:10:44 07/07/2014
Yayaya
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#4 Posted: 03:13:16 07/07/2014
Wut??
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me