Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
You know what makes me sick? [CLOSED]
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#1 Posted: 22:39:00 06/07/2014 | Topic Creator
So, unless you've been under a rock for the past year, here in the US, you should know about the immigration problem. Some people-an entire community in Virginia-didn't want to even consider hosting the children that have been coming from Central America. CHILDREN!!

If you've heard about this, what's you're take?
---
#hu
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#2 Posted: 22:42:42 06/07/2014
That it's hostile and stupid
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#3 Posted: 22:49:29 06/07/2014
If you don't like Murica then you can GIIIIT OUT! In all seriousness, people wouldn't have tobworry about illegal immigration if they take the time to make immigration easier and less tedious.
#4 Posted: 23:02:31 06/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Eh, I still think America is sick and twisted. No one could give a **** about other people's lives.

Though, there are many people that are not like that, though they're greatly outnumbered.
---
#hu
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#5 Posted: 23:06:57 06/07/2014
Are these children of illegal immigrants?
#6 Posted: 23:10:06 06/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah...but still, it's just the good guy in me that feels bad for them.
---
#hu
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#7 Posted: 23:13:30 06/07/2014
Germs?
#8 Posted: 23:16:55 06/07/2014
Quote: Rickorio

If America is as sick and twisted as you have just said, then why is it these people have decided to illegally immigrate here? Anyhow, if they have come here illegally, then the burden should not be on Americans to raise them. We are not to condone illegal immigration.
#9 Posted: 23:20:25 06/07/2014
Quote: Crookshanks
Quote: Mrmorrises

If America is as sick and twisted as you have just said, then why is it these people have decided to illegally immigrate here? Anyhow, if they have come here illegally, then the burden should not be on Americans to raise them. We are not to condone illegal immigration.

rektĀ

How so?
#10 Posted: 23:22:09 06/07/2014 | Topic Creator

Well, you obviously have not heard about what's going on in Central America. It's so messed up down there right now, they have an amazing chance to die down there. They come up here looking for the land of the free (which is better than what they have as of now).
---
#hu
#11 Posted: 23:23:01 06/07/2014

Well, you obviously have not heard about what's going on in Central America. It's so messed up down there right now, they have an amazing chance to die down there. They come up here looking for the land of the free (which is better than what they have as of now).

And they need to break the law to do so? Eh......they ought to be legal immigrants.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:24:27 06/07/2014 by Mrmorrises
#12 Posted: 23:29:39 06/07/2014 | Topic Creator

And they need to break the law to do so? Eh......they ought to be legal immigrants.

Well, I don't know the details of having to go through immigration, but exactly how long does it take to go through the full process?
---
#hu
#13 Posted: 23:32:39 06/07/2014

Well, I don't know the details of having to go through immigration, but exactly how long does it take to go through the full process?

Here

http://www.energyofanation.org...Fact_Sheet.html
#14 Posted: 23:38:12 06/07/2014 | Topic Creator

Here

http://www.energyofanation.org...Fact_Sheet.html

Well....that's a little unfair to these people trying to escape death.
---
#hu
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me