Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I regret nothing [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 03:43:37 06/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Because I did nothing
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#2 Posted: 03:45:15 06/07/2014
I regret nothing cause all I got was 12 hours of no posting and slight ridicule from the community.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#3 Posted: 03:46:24 06/07/2014
oh you
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#4 Posted: 04:51:40 06/07/2014
I spent hours trying to get that last post and I wasn't even close. Actually, I think the only reason this topic lasted was because I was so persistent! smilie
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#5 Posted: 04:57:29 06/07/2014
Quote: awesomerockets
I spent hours trying to get that last post and I wasn't even close. Actually, I think the only reason this topic lasted was because I was so persistent! smilie

According to the list of topics I posted in, Troll Slug wins the prize of last to post in Dumb Ways to Skylander. I can't view the topic to see what the post was as the topic is so beyond gone, but it says he was the one to make the last one.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#6 Posted: 04:59:04 06/07/2014
Quote: Seiki

According to the list of topics I posted in, Troll Slug wins the prize of last to post in Dumb Ways to Skylander. I can't view the topic to see what the post was as the topic is so beyond gone, but it says he was the one to make the last one.

I saw it too, that's true. Well I tried. Reeeeally hard!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#7 Posted: 05:04:20 06/07/2014

Like a good 7 pages was just you fighting for last post. I'm surprised a Hunter didn't close the topic a long time ago.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#8 Posted: 05:05:24 06/07/2014

Like a good 7 pages was just you fighting for last post. I'm surprised a Hunter didn't close the topic a long time ago.

If that happened then none of this wouldn't have happened. Just saying. *nug nug*
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#9 Posted: 06:10:07 06/07/2014
I didn't feel like a punishment. 12 hours, eh.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me