Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP) [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#401 Posted: 17:59:06 13/08/2014
((Walk in to the diner))

"I'm getting the spaghetti" I said with a smile

"I'll get the cheeseburger" Goku said

((spaghetti is my favorite food irl))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#402 Posted: 18:20:41 13/08/2014
OOC: Meatloaf smilie

Miku walked in.

OOC: Did I make a charter named maria?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#403 Posted: 20:43:17 13/08/2014
OOC: Lol I think I should right now randomly use the super special awesome randomness of... Miku's leeks! smilie

Shadow notices Slenderman sitting at the table using the tentacles on his back to hold the menu. The Yami walks over to him, his eyes narrowing a bit at Bakura when he spots the two fluffy tufts of hair on his head, knowing immediately that he took over Ryou's body again, but he ignores it for now and taps Slenderman's shoulder.
"Hey, could you perhaps do me a favor and grab my dark magic staff over at the table I was sitting at?" Shadow asks him politely.

"Sure!" Slenderman replies to him, looking up at with a smile. He uses one of his long tentacles to pick up an object lying down on the table, thinking it's the staff, but when he pulls it over to the table where everyone is sitting, he suddenly realizes he just picked up a leek. "Whoops... I think I accidentally took a leek." Slenderman says with a bit of a chuckle, then is startled when White Mage suddenly cracks up laughing. "W-what's so funny?"

"Heheheh you just said you took a leek, Slendy!! Bwahhaha!!" White Mage says as he giggles hardcore while telling him the pun he caught Slenderman saying aloud, then falls out of his chair and onto the floor, having a laughing fit as he rolls around.
---
Meh....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:44:52 13/08/2014 by WhiteMageBakura
#404 Posted: 20:46:34 13/08/2014
OOC: smilie Sounds like miku.

"That was my leek >:C" Miku said annoyed.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#405 Posted: 20:56:30 13/08/2014
Melvin chuckled as well at this, and then groaned as his stomach growled hungrily.
"Hey! Waiter! Where's our food?? I want my rare steak, pronto!"
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#406 Posted: 23:39:05 13/08/2014
"Calm down buddy, she just took our order" I said to calm Melvin down
---
#407 Posted: 02:38:09 14/08/2014
The chibi magician stops rolling around and as he looks up at the annoyed Miku, his fit of laughter soon stops and his sweet chibi expression turns into a scared one, and his tears coming out of his eyes from laughing turn into apologetic tears as they stream down his cheeks.
"I--I'm so s-sorry! I was only j-just laughing at the p-pun, not the leek!" Mage squeaks as he apologizes to Hatsune Miku, and he quickly gets up off the floor, where he uses some of his magic via his special staff to shrink back down into the size of a miniature pawn. He lands on the table, where he then crawls up Melvin's arm and jumps into his spiky hair, and hides himself in the soft blonde spikes. "G-good thing I didn't get the chance t-to order anything. I don't think I wanna eat now, Melvin." White Mage tells his mate, shaking a bit as he keeps himself hidden in his spiky hair.

Slenderman looks at her apologetically as well and gives Miku the leek. "I didn't mean to grab it, Miku. I meant to grab Shadow's dark staff." He says to her as he reaches for the second object on the table, and after making sure it's Shadow Mage's magic weapon, he grabs it and then hands it over to the Yami Mage.

"That was your leek? I was beginning to wonder if the leek belonged to anybody, since I saw a bird named Mr. Tweetums trying to carry it off earlier when I saw it. Otherwise, your leek would've been his lunch right about now, Miku." Shadow says while rubbing the back of his head a bit after he takes his dark staff Slenderman hands over to him. Then, he turns around to face Bakura who was pretending to read a single ad on the menu for several minutes, and his friendly and polite expression on his face morphs into one of disappointment and anger.
"I can totally tell you took over Ryou's body again, Bakura. And don't tell me I'm lying, because your hikari doesn't have those two big tufts of hair on his head like you do." The Yami tells Bakura as he flicks one of the fluffy white tufts of hair on Bakura's head. Shadow then crosses his arms and narrows his eyes at him. "I'm so disappointed in you, Bakura. I tried to protect my hikari while also trying to be nice to you. I was hoping after all those kind things I did for you would convince you to eventually stop attacking me and my hikari all the time, but in the end, you murdered me in front of my hikari and ripped all of my organs out in front of him! Ever since then, he had to deal with defending himself from you all by his lonesome, until and unless he could find another Yami who could keep him safe. Now Mage is receiving your mate's Yami's full protection and security..." Shadow looks at Melvin, and then he smiles warmly at the spiky-haired Yami and keeps speaking to Bakura.
"Not only is Melvin his new chosen Yami, but he is also a very special person that Mage always dreamed of discovering in this world ever since the first day Ryou mysteriously brought him to life: Melvin became his one true love." After saying this, he looks at Bakura again. "I almost forgot to mention something to you, Bakura. It's something you may have noticed that day before you killed me. You remember seeing Yami Yugi without his Millennium Puzzle these days, right? It's funny how you claim to be the King of Thieves and yet you never successfully stole it from him. I bet you're wondering why I'm saying all of this..." He suddenly smirks at him mischievously and, with a spell from his dark staff in his hand, he makes the one and only Millennium Puzzle itself appear in his other hand. "That's because I was the one who stole it from Yami Yugi on my very first attempt to steal it!" Shadow Mage laughs as he casts another spell to make the Puzzle disappear and transfer itself into his dark weapon, preventing Bakura from doing anything to take the Millennium Item away from him. "I was actually going to give it to you whenever your birthday arrived, but now you are never getting your hands on it because you killed me in such a cruel and merciless manner." Shadow pauses and stares at Melvin again, and smiles as he continues speaking to Bakura. "But when Melvin and his hikari get their own separate bodies, I'm going to give Melvin the Millennium Puzzle instead!"

(OOC: Geez, I always type up a lot of stuff in my posts these days smilie )
---
Meh....
#408 Posted: 02:59:17 14/08/2014
OOC: Wow....

Miku looked shocked. "No need to appoligie ^.^'"
---
#409 Posted: 03:15:37 14/08/2014
"Hi buddy" I said to Miku

"He's right Bakura, we've been nice to you the whole time we've known you, and you personally persecuted all of us" Goku said as he started getting angry
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#410 Posted: 04:03:25 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
BaKura looked up, growling as the ring glowed. "Somebody finally spotted me..." He smirked, looking up, his narrow eyes focused on the Shadow Mage as he chuckled. "Wow, look who found theirselves back on this planet." He snarled, about to start a fight in the diner then and there, people thinking it was simply roleplay, looking up in amazement at how real their costumes and features looked.
#411 Posted: 06:13:37 14/08/2014
"Try anything and I will end you" Goku growled at Bakura, ready to go full power
---
#412 Posted: 06:25:17 14/08/2014
Melvin reaches his hand up after Mage dives into his spiky hair to hide, and holds out his hand for him to jump on.
"It's okay, Mage... Don't worry, Miku says it's okay." He notices the tension between Bakura, Shadow Mage, and Goku and sighs. "Please, no fights in here, guys... Slenderman, what should we do? These three are about to have a huge fight..."
---
#413 Posted: 07:10:02 14/08/2014
The mini White Mage peeps out of his hair and then sees his lover's hand reached up to him, so he hops onto Melvin's hand and sits down on his hand, and clutches his prized magic weapon tightly in his hands, staring at the scene with worry.

"I'm not sure what we should do, Melvin. But you're right. We're here to eat, not start any fights." Slenderman says as he uses more of his slender tentacles to push the angry trio away from each other and blocking all three of them from reaching each other.

Shadow Mage doesn't move towards Bakura after Slenderman pushes him away, but with his dark magic weapon clutched in one hand, he stares at Bakura silently as he flips him off using his other hand.
---
Meh....
#414 Posted: 07:20:24 14/08/2014
Melvin holds Mage in the palm of his hand and keeps him close to his chest. He strokes his hair using a finger from his other hand.
---
#415 Posted: 07:22:41 14/08/2014
"Oh snap! We should get them outside...NOW!" I said as I grabbed Goku and pulled him out of the diner
---
#416 Posted: 16:33:33 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura glares at the bird Shadow just flips and copies his movemwents, the ring glowing more, still not getting much negative attention from the cosplayers around him.
#417 Posted: 17:14:51 14/08/2014
Shadow Mage sneers at Bakura. "Ohh so you think you're trying to be tougher than me by copying my moments? That's not how it works, Bakura. Just because you killed me once, doesn't mean you'll easily intimidate me or kill me again." He growls at him, and points the dark staff at him. "I'm sick and tired of being kind to you, Bakura! I'm not going to show you anymore mercy or kindness! For now on, I'm making your life a living hell!" As he says this, Shadow charges up a powerful spell in his staff, and when he releases it, the spell forcefully pushes Bakura away from him, making the other Yami slam against the wall very hard, causing the cosplayers to become extremely startled.

After seeing Shadow attack Bakura, Slenderman sighs angrily and snatches the dark weapon out of his hand, and forcefully pins the dark mage Yami's hands behind his back and holds him in a tight headlock while he drags Shadow Mage outside, who is struggling in his grasp.

The white magician shakes like a leaf in Melvin's hold after the noise from the powerful spell startles him, but manages to stay calm while being held close to Melvin's chest with his fluffy hair gently being stroked with his finger.
---
Meh....
#418 Posted: 17:19:32 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
He hits his head fairly hard, sliding down, nearly unconscious. Je weakly got up again, shaking, the ring glowing as he smirks, looking at the mage with his eyes half shut, growling, trying to gt over the pain in his head.
#419 Posted: 17:27:26 14/08/2014
Melvin narrows his eyes at Bakura when he glares at Mage, and he keeps Mage held close to him.
"Don't you dare do anything to hurt him!!" Unable to stand it, he sets Mage down on the table carefully and approaches Bakura, and grabs him by the collar of his shirt, glaring into his eyes. "If you do as much as touch him, I'll do unspeakable things to you!!"
---
#420 Posted: 17:35:44 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
He closes his eyes, shuddering a bit from how hard he hit his head, and how much it truthfully hurt, choing a bit as this haoppened. he tried to focus the last of his power in an invisible blast from the ring, aiming it at Melvin right in the chest, hoping to hurt him before he passed out.
#421 Posted: 18:01:59 14/08/2014
Melvin collapsed from the harsh blast to his chest, and fell onto the floor, groaning in pain.
---
#422 Posted: 18:04:15 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
He growled lowly, getting up, getting some of his energy back, exiting the diner and going to find Goku, ready to kick his ass for interfering with their fight.
#423 Posted: 18:38:45 14/08/2014
Goku saw Bakura leave the diner and shoved me to the side, he was pushed over the edge, he entered Super Saian Mode and ran over to Bakura "I've had enough of you! Right here, right now, we fight! Loser leaves forever!" He yelled
---
#424 Posted: 18:42:37 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"I am willing to take that risk!" He surprisingly ended up laying a punch on him, growling as his eyes turned blood red.
#425 Posted: 18:49:10 14/08/2014
Goku was barely affected by the punch, he grabbed Bakura's hair and punched him as hard as he could in the chest, hitting the ring
---
#426 Posted: 18:52:14 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
At thuis, he coughed up an unnatural amount of blood, which was slightly darkened as he fell to the ground, the ring glowing, a light forming another figure from the punch. Ryou takes form, but both boys were unconscious, both of them hurt, but Bakura's injuries were worse.
#427 Posted: 18:56:25 14/08/2014
"Ryou?" I said as I ran over to the hikari "Goku, we need to get Ryou to the hospital" I said in a panic

Goku was more focused on Bakura he picked up the unconscious yami and whispered in his ear "You lose" He then drops him
---
#428 Posted: 19:08:48 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura was on the ground, bleeding heavily.

Ryou looked up at Austin and opened his eyes. "I am fine..." He mumbled, just a bit weak and sore. "Just please...." He looked at Bakura, staying oddly calm from how tired he was. "Just take care of Bakura....All I need is some sleep." He knew what happened, and smiled slightly. "I understand how mad you got...but just get him help"
#429 Posted: 19:22:00 14/08/2014
"Melvin!!" The mini Mage exclaims in panic, and he leaps off the table and uses more of his mana to increase back to his human size. Spotting the waitress bringing the steak Melvin ordered, he takes it and smiles politely at her, silently thanking the waitress before rushing over to his lover. White Mage kneels down next to Melvin and heals the injuries he has, using more MP in the process.
"Are you alright, Melvy?!" Mage asks worriedly, staring him directly in the eyes with the plate of steak in his hands.

Slenderman's grip on Shadow Mage is suddenly broken when he sees a heavy semi-truck heading straight towards everyone outside, which is going at a very dangerous speed towards them. "Guys!! Look out!!" He cries out with panic.

Shadow turns around to look at the large vehicle heading towards them, his eyes widening when he realizes the driver of the semi-truck is drunk and isn't doing anything to slow down the speed or change direction away from the group. Knowing there isn't any time to get everybody out of the way without using magic, and realizing he doesn't have enough MP to teleport everybody out of harm's way, Shadow Mage points his dark mage staff at the whole group, and a tear of sorrow streams down his face as he speaks to Ryou sadly.
"Ryou... Please forgive me for this..." The dark mage Yami tells him, and then he uses the same spell to push everyone out of the way, including Bakura, but makes sure the intensity of the spell is lessened so it doesn't cause anyone to become harmed or hurt from the forceful push. Suddenly, as the group is at a safe distance away from the semi-truck, it hits Shadow with much more extreme force than the spell he used to injure Bakura earlier. His prized staff flies out of his hand and lands at Ryou's feet as the vehicle runs over Shadow Mage, and when the Yami lands on the ground after the heavy truck knocks him off to the side, a massive pool of blood forms underneath the unconscious Yami Mage. He is now on the fragile brink between life and death.
---
Meh....
#430 Posted: 19:26:52 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou, still tired, looks at the staff, now wide awake. "Shadow!" He runs over to him kneeling down to him, now soaked in Shadow's blood, tearing up, forgettintg to grab the staff. He looks at the truck, which was now driving away as he cussed rapidly at it, growling just as Bakura would if the truck hurt him.

Bakura was still unconscious, but could sense everything that happened, smirking slightly while he was on the ground, knownig how hurt Shadow Mage really was.
#431 Posted: 19:59:30 14/08/2014
"Ok buddy" I said before picking Bakura up "Goku, we need to get Bakura to the hospital" I said

"Why? he's a monster" Goku said

"It was an order... Help me get him to the hospital, now!" I said sternly

Goku reluctantly picked up me and Bakura and started running to the hospital
---
#432 Posted: 20:05:07 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura was still bleeding quite a bit, but he was now partially awake, his vision blurry.

Ryou was crying by Shdaow, his tears falling to the ground. He was upset that this is what he woke up to. He grabbed shadow by himself, with his staff, going to his house, not bringing him to a hospital, wanting to heal him on his own.
#433 Posted: 20:14:48 14/08/2014
When Goku got to the hospital, Bakura was rushed to the E.R.

"I hope he'll be ok" I said
---
#434 Posted: 20:35:12 14/08/2014
Melvin groaned, hearing Mage and smelling the savory smokey steak. He opens his eyes and sits up, rubbing his chest where Bakura hit him.
"Ergh... Where is everyone?.." He hugs Mage and starts rapidly eating the steak, because he was starving.
---
#435 Posted: 21:41:38 14/08/2014
"Everyone went outside after Bakura knocked you out, Melvin." Mage says and hugs Melvin tightly, staying close to his side while he watches him eat the steak, feeling rather hungry because he didn't order anything yet. "I brought the steak over to you and healed you back to full health, but I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on outside."

After standing completely frozen in pure shock, Slenderman runs back into diner and rushes over to Mage and Melvin.
"Guys, you wouldn't believe what just happened! Goku punched Bakura in full power and that caused Ryou to gain his own physical body! But then I saw a drunk guy driving a semi-truck towards us very fast and he didn't slow down or stop!" Slenderman's eyes then starts to tear up as he continues to explain what happened outside. "Before we all knew it, Shadow got us away from the vehicle, and the semi-truck ran him over after that. He's more severely injured than Bakura, and while Bakura's being rushed to the E.R., Ryou's carrying Shadow off somewhere as we speak!" As a worried tear falls down his face, the explanation earns an extremely shocked and worried look from a speechless White Mage.

Meanwhile, gravely injured and almost in a coma-like state, the unconscious Shadow Mage leaves a trail of blood while Ryou carries him over to the house, and is slowly dying in the hikari's arms. However, he subconsciously feels the pair of arms carrying him off, somehow recognizing the barely audible sobs and tears are from Ryou, so he subconsciously keep himself alive for as long as he can.
---
Meh....
#436 Posted: 21:48:25 14/08/2014
Melvin notices a hungry look in Mage's eyes and gives him the rest of the steak, putting a piece of it on a fork up to his mouth.
"You should eat something, Magey." He hears what Slenderman says and is staring at him in disbelief. "Oh gods... We gotta do something to save your Yami, Mage!"
---
#437 Posted: 21:50:55 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou makes it to the house and lays Shadow on his bed, not caring how much blood got onto the sheets. He ran to get as much medical supplies as he could, the staff in his hands. He came back with bandages, and some pills to ease his pain, popping the pills in Shadow's mouth, wrapping up the major injuries, the staff glowing, but he didn't notice, the ring on his neck glowing as well.

Bakura decided to not move, noticing that the ring was gone. Ryou took it before he departed. He growled quietly, not having any strength.
#438 Posted: 23:25:22 14/08/2014
"I'll go over to the hospital and find Goku and Austin. I'll let them know you're going to see if Shadow's okay, Melvin." Slenderman tells him as he walks over to the door, then exits the diner, now on his way over to the hospital.

After a while, with the bandages all over his major injuries and after the pills are popped into his mouth, Shadow stirs on the bed very slightly and groans a bit. He begins to regain consciousness.

"It's okay, Melvin. As long as Ryou-sama is the one tending my Yami's wounds, he'll be able to recover without magic. My creator has taken care of me and him before a few times in the past when we couldn't use spells to heal us or if one of us simply caught a fever. Every time Ryou-sama was either taking care of me or my Yami, he made sure Bakura didn't go anywhere near us." Mage says to his mate as he takes the rest of the steak and the fork with the piece on it, and some past memories of the times where Ryou took care of Mage and Shadow now flash by in his mind's eye, now deep in thought as he continues speaking.
"I've also noticed that each time my Yami got injured or fell ill, master-sama got more and more protective while watching over him the whole time. The very last time I remember Ryou-sama tending to him, Shadow had a high fever, and I still remember my creator actually had a shotgun hidden under the bed the whole time because right as soon as Bakura took one step into the room, Ryou grabbed it and pointed it as his own Yami, telling Bakura to get out or else..." He soon snaps out of his thoughts, and puts the piece of steak into his mouth. "I wonder why my master would do such a thing to protect my Yami..." White Mage says as he eats the small bit of steak, then he starts ravenously om noming the steak, loving how the meat tastes in his mouth.
---
Meh....
#439 Posted: 23:33:06 14/08/2014
Melvin looked down.
"Because he's his creation's Yami..." He suddenly realizes something and takes a deep, saddened sigh. "I suppose now that you have your own Yami back to protect you, you don't need me anymore... Since that's why you started hanging around me, because you needed someone to protect you..." He sighs again. "My job is done here, I guess..."
---
#440 Posted: 23:38:16 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou sees this and his eyes light up, sitting near Shadow, waiting for him to gain full consciousness, the ring and the staff still glowing a bit as he started to get a bit protective, growling at any tiny noise he heard.
#441 Posted: 23:51:34 14/08/2014
I entered Bakura's room "Hey, the doctors say you're going to recover, they said you were lucky not to die instantly from the punch, I think Goku held back because of Ryou... I just wanted to say... I'm sorry for how I treated you buddy... The truth is, I always wanted my own yami, someone to protect me when I'm in danger, someone to be there for me no matter what" I said as I started crying at Bakura's bedside
---
#442 Posted: 00:07:06 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura opened his eyes, which were closed before because he was trying to rest, knowing he was now his own being again. "That's not what Yamis are for, fool." he snapped. "Yamis are for killing anyone who gets in their way, taking over who they can find and aiming for their goals." He was lying, thinking everyone on the planet as scum, similar to how Vegeta used to be.
#443 Posted: 00:22:06 15/08/2014
Marik's spirit was floating by Bakura's side when he heard this, and his heart was crushed and heartbroken. Tears flowed down his face.
---
#444 Posted: 01:24:28 15/08/2014
Slenderman arrives at the hospital, and right as soon as he walks into Bakura's room, he overhears what he says to Austin and his eyes widen as he spots Marik's spirit floating next to Yami. "Ummm... Bakura, you do realize Marik just heard you say that, right?"

"....???" Shadow's amethyst-colored eyes suddenly open up slightly, blinking a few times after hearing the growls next to him. Due to the massive amount of blood he lost, his vision remains blurry as his eyes open a bit. He spots Ryou sitting very close to his side, blinking his slightly opened eyes a few more times. "...Ryou? Is t-that you?" Shadow asks him, and is currently speaking weakly and exhaustedly in his severely injured state.

White Mage instantly stops eating the steak and tears fill up in his chibi eyes. After hearing what Melvin tells him, his heart becomes greatly crushed. thinking Melvin wants to leave him. The magician quickly drops the food, not even caring that the steak lands on the floor, and he clings onto him.
"Please don't go, Melvin!! Please! It's been only one day ever since I admitted I loved you, and now you just want to leave me behind like this?!" Mage sobs aloud, and trembles uncontrollably at the thought of his lover leaving him so soon. "My Yami even said it himself! He knew you were my new Yami now! Don't you remember what he said about the Millennium Puzzle earlier? He wanted to give you the Item when you and Marik got your own separate bodies. I bet he wants to give it to you to thank you for protecting me and to prove to everyone that he's proud to call you my new Yami!" White Mage calms himself down a bit, and then stares up into his lavender eyes with his kawaii emerald ones, with his tears falling down his face. "I love you more than anything in this whole world, Melvy... please don't leave me behind just because Shadow came back to life.."
---
Meh....
#445 Posted: 02:33:33 15/08/2014
((Aww, Mage is so sweet))

"I know you're lying Bakura... I've studied your people for years, and I know yamis are always there for their hikaris" I said as I walked over to Marik "Are you ok?"
---
#446 Posted: 02:38:28 15/08/2014
Melvin looked into Mage's eyes.
"Y-You're right, Mage... I can't leave you... You're the only person who has ever made me feel these different emotions and feelings... You're too special to me..." He wipes away Mage's tears that are falling down his face, and he strokes his cheek with his hand.

Meanwhile, Marik had been by Bakura's side this entire time, but in spirit translucent form. He continues to sob depressingly.
---
#447 Posted: 05:43:48 15/08/2014
The chibi white magician blinks the rest of his tears out of his eyes, and a pink blush appears on his cheeks after the gentle strokes soothe him. He gently pushes the back of the Yami's head towards him, and Mage closes his twinkling emerald eyes as he breaks the gap in between their lips, giving him a kiss.
---
Meh....
#448 Posted: 16:19:12 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura glared at the boy, snarling a bit, but being held back a bit from his injuries, not noticing Marik.

Ryou looked at Shadow, grinning "Yeah, it's me...." He wanted to hug his secret lover tightly, but held back, giggling a bit.
#449 Posted: 16:52:44 15/08/2014
Melvin's face flushed deep red and he closed his eyes and kissed him back.
"I love you more than anything..." He said softly.

Marik was growing almost furious. He appeared in front of Bakura in his spirit form, and crossed his arms.
"Bakura!!!" He growls.
---
#450 Posted: 17:11:41 15/08/2014
"I felt bad for you Bakura, I knew there was good inside you somewhere, but now I realize that you won't change... because you don't want to change, Come on guys, let's leave this jerk" I said before leaving Bakura's room
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me