Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP)
First | Previous | Page 8 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP) [CLOSED]
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#351 Posted: 20:32:26 08/08/2014
A warm and fuzzy feeling forms in the white magician's heart, which flutters as Melvin gives him the kiss. He looks up into the Yami's lavender eyes with his kawaii emerald ones.
"Melvin, I... I love you so, so much!" He cries out joyfully with a lovestruck smile, and he clings onto Melvin tightly and lovingly. Then, Mage gives the spiky-haired Yami a deep kiss on the lips as well.

(OOC: Omg that intro's hilarious! smilie I think Ripto needs to stop stealing dragonflies because of all the bugs in the game making him look weird when he does stuff... lol get it? Dragonflies and 'bugs in the game'? smilie )
---
Meh....
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#352 Posted: 20:45:18 08/08/2014
Melvin closes his eyes and kisses Mage back, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close. He stares into his eyes in a dreamy, lovestruck way.
"I... I never felt this feeling before... It... it feels so good..."

(OOC: Omg, derpyhooves changed hers too! smilie Lolz yeah, Ripto bugged the game by casting a spell and screwing all the bugs and glitches up. smilie Is it bad that a game made in 1998 looks waaaay better than a game made in 2002?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mowUOfjD6t0 smilie)
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#353 Posted: 21:05:43 08/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura growled at Melvin, wanting Marik back then and there.
#354 Posted: 22:09:40 08/08/2014
Slenderman clenches his fists tightly, snarling at Bakura warningly. "Leave them alone, Bakura!"

Mage stares back at Melvin in the same lovestruck way, but then the look gets replaced with an annoyed one when Bakura's growls ruins the moment. "Hold on for a second, Melvin." He tells Melvin calmly as he latches onto him tightly. The kawaii magician then glares at Ryou's Yami.
"You know what, Bakura? I've had to deal with your stupid behavior towards me ever since Ryou-sama created me with his own two hands, and I'm so sick and tired of it!" The pawn says to the white-haired Yami with a loud, enraged snarl. With his patience and tolerance towards Bakura now completely gone, White Mage's anger goes off the charts, and he clutches onto his magic weapon so tightly, his knuckles start to turn white. For the first time, he suddenly does something in front of everyone that is very rare to see a white magician do up close: he attacks physically instead of using magic! He raises his other hand not holding his staff, and before Bakura has time to react, Mage slaps him hard on the face, making a loud SMACK! noise when the palm of his hand comes into contact with the side of Bakura's face. (Oh geez, Magey's extremely pissed! D: )

(OOC: Well when it comes to a game's graphics and bugs, I think it's an epic fail IMO when a game looks much worse than an older game from the same series. smilie )
---
Meh....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:48 08/08/2014 by WhiteMageBakura
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#355 Posted: 01:01:12 09/08/2014
"Oh snap!" I said after hearing the smack

"Bakura...You will get Marik back after we get Melvin his own body" Goku said to try and prevent this from escalating any further
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#356 Posted: 02:59:51 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura fell back, his eyes narrowing as the ring glowed. He heard goku and punched him fairly hard, yelling out a bit as he did so.
#357 Posted: 03:19:43 09/08/2014
Melvin freaked, wanting to protect Mage. He approached Bakura and grabbed him, and pinned him up against a nearby tree.
"Stop this.... NOW..." He snarled and narrowed his eyes at him.
---
#358 Posted: 03:40:27 09/08/2014
Goku stayed standing after the punch, he walked over to Melvin and very gently moved him aside before punching Bakura in the face as hard as he could
---
#359 Posted: 04:15:07 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura instantly got knocked out, bleeding hard from the nose. When he woke up, he would be really disoriented.
#360 Posted: 14:50:46 09/08/2014
White Mage notices the Millennium Rod still lying on the ground, and he picks it up. Wanting to release all of the anger built-up within him, the magician approaches Bakura and is about to whack him on the side of the head with the Rod, but begins to growl angrily when Slenderman grabs him from behind, and struggles in his grip as the Rod is pried out of his hands.
"Lemme go, Slenderman!! LEMME GO!!" The enraged Mage snarls at Slenderman with a mad, grouchy look in his eyes.

"Geez, Mage, calm yourself down! We're almost already at that street diner, you know!" Slenderman tells the struggling white magician. He hands Melvin the Millennium Rod back, then takes a closer look at Mage's grumpy expression, and then notices a tired look in his eyes after closer inspection. Believing it'd be best for Mage to get some rest, he asks a question aloud to Melvin, Goku, and Austin. "Do any of you guys know how to make Mage go to sleep? I think the reason why he suddenly snapped like this is because he needs to get some rest."
---
Meh....
#361 Posted: 17:00:59 09/08/2014
"Not a clue" I said

"Unfortunately no" Goku said
---
#362 Posted: 17:36:06 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou took over, twitching a bit, still unconscious. The ring gleamed more as he coughed a bit of blood out. He woke up awhile later, crying out and fainting again from the pain of both hits his yami took.

(I'm about to make the hit have a reaction to the ring and make that have ryou and Bakura split.
#363 Posted: 22:22:09 09/08/2014
Melvin calmed down when Ryou took back over, and he runs back over to Mage. He hugs him and strokes his hair softly.
"I could try..." He says and kisses Mage's forehead, and strokes his back in a massaging way while holding him close. "Shhh get some rest, Magey... for me?"
---
#364 Posted: 23:14:43 09/08/2014
Slenderman lets go of Mage when Melvin hugs onto him, letting him hold onto the grumpy Mage.

White Mage begins to calm down in Melvin's close hold. The magician hears his creator crying out from the pain his Yami took, so he points his staff at him, using some of his MP to heal the injuries. His tired, emerald kawaii eyes half-lid a few seconds later, now feeling very drowsy and soothed by his lover's comfort, and mumbles inaudibly and sleepily at Melvin.
---
Meh....
#365 Posted: 23:16:45 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou felt better, the ring stopping its glow as he looked down a bit

(If goku ever goes ssj and punches Bakura, Ryou and him would split :3 made up mah mind)
#366 Posted: 00:44:01 10/08/2014
"Thanks, Slendy." Melvin rocks Mage in his arms and takes off his cape, covering Mage with it to keep him snug and warm. He looks up at Ryou.
"Ryou. Are you okay?"

(OOC: Yeah and we also have to find a way to split Marik and Melvin. :3)
---
#367 Posted: 00:47:01 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
(The dragon balls o.o)

He breaths a bit heavily and nods, getting up. Though he was healed, there was still the aftermath of the impact he had to deal with.
#368 Posted: 01:20:37 10/08/2014
White Mage makes a loud yawn, and is smiling sleepily when the soft purple cape covers him, liking how warm and snug it is. His eyes slowly close shut, and he falls asleep in Melvin's arms.

"No problem, Melvin." Slenderman says with a smile. Wanting to see what the diner looks like, he walks towards it since the group is already nearby its location, and stops when he notices something in the diner that makes him chuckle with amusement. Slenderman then walks back to them and talks to Melvin again with an amused smile on his face. "Looks like Mage doesn't have to worry about his outfit attracting a lot of attention when he wakes up, Melvin. There's a whole bunch of cosplayers eating in the diner!"
---
Meh....
#369 Posted: 01:23:20 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"I wanna dress up!" Ryou whined childishly, the impact not getting to him yet. "Though I might catch attention....if Bakura surfaces in public"
#370 Posted: 01:33:53 10/08/2014
Melvin carries Mage to the diner, licking his lips.
"I'm so hungry..." His stomach growls, then he chuckles. "Are you ready for your first real meal, Slenderman? And don't worry, Ryou, I'm sure Bakura will leave us alone for a while..."
---
#371 Posted: 01:46:05 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
He shuddered, Bakura making him smirk. He then shook his head and walked in, his stomach growling,
#372 Posted: 02:30:34 10/08/2014
While the sleeping Mage sleeps soundly and deeply in Melvin's arms, Slenderman nods in response to the Yami.
"Yep!" He says, and then when his stomach also growls, he looks over at Goku and Austin with a grin as he walks in. "C'mon, you two! What are ya waiting for?"
---
Meh....
#373 Posted: 05:52:49 10/08/2014
((A SuperSaian punch? Should happen next time Bakura pisses Goku off))

"Nothing!" Goku and I said simultaneously as we ran into the diner "Table for...six please ma'am" I said to a friendly waitress
---
#374 Posted: 06:15:56 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou follows quietly, looking at everyone. He was next to Melvin, who was probably watching him like a hawk.
#375 Posted: 15:43:30 10/08/2014
Slenderman follows the group as well, silently glancing at some of the cosplayers in the diner with curiosity. He then looks at White Mage, who is still sleeping in the purple cape cocoon in Melvin's arms, and nudges his shoulder gently.
"Hey, wakey wakey eggs and bacy, you sleepy white magician... C'mon, wake up, you Mage Burrito!" Slenderman says to Mage, trying not to giggle.

"...nnf... not a Mage burrito, Slendy." White Mage mumbles sleepily when the nudging wakes him up. He gently pushes Slenderman's hand away, then he rests his head on Melvin's arm again, and falls asleep again.
---
Meh....
#376 Posted: 16:16:07 10/08/2014
Melvin sighed and chuckled.
"Slenderman's right, Mage, you gotta wake up. Aren't you hungry?" He asks and strokes the sleeping Mage's cheek softly. "I can't hold you and eat at the same time." He laughs again.
---
#377 Posted: 16:40:28 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou laughs softly as they were guided to their table, and coincidentally, there were yugioh and dragon ball z cod players around them.
#378 Posted: 18:19:15 10/08/2014
(Hey derpy, I'm thinking about making White Mage's Yami, Shadow Mage, appear later in here and controlling him as my third roleplay character, but I'm making sure it's okay with you first before I create his character chart. I saw that ShadowMewX had three characters on here once, so I'm going to stick with just having three characters max as well if it's okay for me to add Shadow in here. smilie )

Mage yawns and he opens his eyes again, waking up again.
"Yeah you're right, Melvy." The groggy magician says as he crawls out of the soft cape and then stretches with another yawn. "Maybe I can sleep s'more later..." He drops the sentence, then he cracks up laughing after noticing what he just said aloud.

"Hehe... n'awwww sounds like he's hungry too, Melvin!" Slenderman says with a hearty giggle, sitting down on one of the chairs at the table.
---
Meh....
#379 Posted: 18:21:12 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
((It's fine! No need to ask!)

Ryou looked around with a giggle, looking at his menu
#380 Posted: 20:09:16 10/08/2014
(Okay thank you, derpy! I posted his character sheet on page 3 of this roleplay where my other two character sheets are located. smilie )

While looking at his menu as well, Slenderman pulls White Mage's Yami's hat out of his pocket, which he picked up off the ground earlier when the gang was heading over to the diner, examining it.
"Hmm... Hey guys. Wouldn't it be funny if this just randomly floated out of my hand?" Slenderman says with a chuckle after that, but then his giggling suddenly stops and his eyes widen when something very strange happens: the black and purple mage hat floats out of his hand! He watches the hat float towards someone nearby that he thought was just a person cosplaying as a Yugioh Season 0 Monster World diabolist, and it shocked when he realizes who it truly is as the "cosplayer" puts the hat on his head.
"Wait... Mage, isn't that your Yami who just pulled that trick?!" Slenderman says with surprise, watching as the dark mage stands up and approaches the group.

White Mage was still meanwhile laughing, but when he hears Slenderman say the word "Yami", he stops laughing and looks at well, and as soon as he sees his own Yami standing right next to him and Melvin, his chibi eyes suddenly grow wide.
"Y-... Yami?! Is that you?!" The white magician asks with shock in his voice, and hugs onto Melvin. "How did you come back to life? I thought Bakura killed you!"

With a hearty chuckle, Shadow Mage Bakura smiles with amusement at the shocked magician.
"The single answer in reply to both questions you asked me is... yes, hikari." Shadow replies to White Mage, casually twirling his dark mage staff in his fingers. "Even though Bakura was the one who killed me, he is also the one responsible for bringing me back to life recently. I was just an unrecognizable corpse buried in the ground all this time until some of Bakura's dark power that was recently channeled into your magician's staff was transfered into my own dark staff here in my hand, hikari. Because of the unexpected stream of generous dark magic, I was able to break myself free from the afterlife and rise from the dead." After he makes the explanation, the dark mage looks at Ryou and grins.
---
Meh....
#381 Posted: 21:24:43 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou sees this and the ring glows, making him feel uneasy. Yes, he was excited and happy for Mage, finally getting his real Yami back, but this just meant that he would have to try to control himself more, well, by his thought pattern.
#382 Posted: 21:38:15 10/08/2014
Melvin couldn't believe it. He smiled at Shadow Mage.
"Hi, Shadow Mage! Glad to meet you!"
---
#383 Posted: 00:35:55 11/08/2014
"That's amazing" I said as Goku just stared
---
#384 Posted: 01:33:26 11/08/2014
"Yup! A lot of people might tell you that practicing necromancy and other dark magic isn't a good thing, but hey, you'll never know when you'll need help from a master of the dark arts to bring a loved one back from the dead." Shadow says to Austin and Goku, then rubs the back of his head. "And don't think that if I brought someone back to life, they'd end up looking like a zombie for the rest of their lives. Trust me, I'd be standing in front of you guys with some body parts missing if that were true!" He chuckles a bit after saying this, then beams politely at Ryou.
"Long time no see, Ryou. We've not spoken in quite a while ever since you-know-who has murdered me..." Shadow Mage points at the glowing ring, then he ruffles the hikari's fluffy hair. "But don't worry, I'm not going to let Bakura do that to me again." After talking to Ryou, he looks at the spiky-haired Yami, and a warm smile appears on his face.
"Well, well, well... Looks like I finally get to meet my hikari's new Yami." Shadow says to Melvin as he puts his hand on the Yami's shoulder. "I gotta admit something to you, Melvin. You and my hikari truly make a very nice couple, ya know."

"Wait, how did you know he and I love each other, Yami? And how did you already know Melvin's name?" White Mage asks him as he huggles onto Melvin tight, staring at his own Yami with a confused chibi expression.

"Well hikari, allow me to explain that. I went to go find you after I was revived from the dead, and when I saw you and Melvin from afar, I overheard what you and Melvin confessed to each other, overhearing Melvin's name in the process, and I even witnessed the moment where all the sparks of love flew in the air..." Shadow tells Mage, and can't help but to show a hint of mischief while he says "sparks of love flying in the air" as he looks at Melvin.

Slenderman snickers, hiding his face in the diner menu in his hand. "Heheh... Shadow, you stalker!"

(OOC: @derpy I don't know about you, but I have a gut feeling that Ryou and Shadow might see the "sparks" flying sometime together in this roleplay too. Haha smilie )
---
Meh....
#385 Posted: 01:43:40 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
(Same)

Ryou kept staring, the stare now getting blank.
#386 Posted: 16:43:00 11/08/2014
Melvin blushed hard and sunk down in his seat to try to hide himself. He chuckles and then grabs the menu, staring at it.
"Ummm... Soo what all are we getting to eat? Damn... They don't have steak here... I guess I'll just get a burger, and tell them to make it rare.." He sighs.
---
#387 Posted: 16:46:41 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura took over, but decided to act like Ryou. He sighed, his stomach growling as he didn't find much that he personally liked. Though since Ryou was kawaii, he decoded to get pancakes and bacon ; the most Chibi meal ever.

(Cuz I said so o.o))
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:47:18 11/08/2014 by derpyhooves
#388 Posted: 18:27:02 12/08/2014
"Eh... I guess I'll just order some chicken wings or something." Slenderman says to himself after looking through the menu in his hands.

"They serve steak here too, you know. Don't believe me, Melvin?" Shadow grins and takes the menu out of Melvin's hands, and looks through it. He then hands it back to the Yami and points on the spot on the bottom of the menu where it shows the word "steak", proving to Melvin they do serve steak at the diner. "See? You can even order it rare if you want to. I already tried some of the steak they serve here, and it's very tasty stuff." He says to Melvin with a smile. Then, he spots something in one of Mage's pockets and quickly reaches into his pocket, and he stares at the large wad of money that he pulled out of his hikari's pocket.
"Wow... hikari, where did you get all this from? This wad of cash is equal to $2,000 in U.S. currency!" The dark mage Yami says with amazement after counting the money.

"...Umm, Yami? Why'd you take all the money out of my pocket that I won from playing Guitar Hero tournaments in that arcade I always went to whenever my creator wasn't paying attention?" White Mage suddenly slaps his hand over his mouth, realizing what he just admitted aloud. "And I just said that in front of all of you, didn't I?"

(OOC: Lol hey AmethystRose, you remember those times in our PM roleplay when White Mage went to a couple of these "tournaments" and won a whole bunch of cash, right? smilie )
---
Meh....
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#389 Posted: 18:28:34 12/08/2014
OOC: Recap?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#390 Posted: 20:14:55 12/08/2014
Melvin: *stares at Mage in amazement* "wow.... Mage..."
---
#391 Posted: 23:55:02 12/08/2014
I laughed and Goku sighed
---
#392 Posted: 23:59:00 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
((Eevee, where were you last? o.o))

Bakura smiled at this, pretending to be focused on reading some ad that was on the menu.
#393 Posted: 00:12:02 13/08/2014
OOC: I dont really know.....
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#394 Posted: 00:32:31 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
((Then I would recommend restarting)
#395 Posted: 17:08:59 13/08/2014
OOC: Eevee, you don't have to restart, here's just a quick brief recap:
Basically Bakura is trying to kill Mage and the others because he is pissed off, and Melvin and Mage fell in love with each other. Mage got a Yami of his own called Shadow Mage. Now everyone is at a diner getting something to eat.
---
#396 Posted: 17:26:49 13/08/2014
OOC: Awesome, so there are yaoi people here? (Using the japanese word) In the Rp I mean??
---
#397 Posted: 17:33:10 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
((Sorry if that sounded mean. I was really pissed off at something)
#398 Posted: 17:35:06 13/08/2014
OOC: It's okay smilie
---
#399 Posted: 17:35:24 13/08/2014
OOC: @Eevee- Yeah, Melvin and Mage are in love and Marik and Bakura are in love.
@derpy- aw it's okay.
---
#400 Posted: 17:48:46 13/08/2014
OOC: Cool.... How do I join in? smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me