Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP)
First | Previous | Page 13 of 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP) [CLOSED]
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#601 Posted: 01:12:32 11/09/2014
The berserk Shadow Mage turns around after throwing the Egyptian hikari off of him, and snatches the Millennium Rod out of his hand before he could use it against the evil Yami. The pawn then growls after Austin yells at him, turning his head in the different direction to glare at the anthro hikari, and his ferocious gaze quickly converts into a scared expression when he notices Ryou is also with him, but he isn't terrified because of Ryou or Austin just standing there. In fact, the dark Shadow has suddenly shows pure panic in his dull eyes because he has spotted a venomous snake sneaking up behind Ryou, which also reveals the Yami Mage still has the same feelings of care and protection for Ryou even after hearing what the hikari said earlier that broke his heart and made him want to commit suicide by jumping of the floating house's platform. Without hesitation, he runs towards the two hikaris and pushes them away from the snake sneaking up behind them, and the berserk Yami cries out in pain after the venomous snake sinks its fangs into his ankle. Shadow pulls the snake's fangs out of his skin, then uses the Millennium Rod's unsheathed blade to stab it a few times, and tosses the venomous snake aside after he kills it. The pawn throws the rod back to Marik, where it safely lands just a few feet away from the tomb keeper, and then falls face-down onto the soft grass-covered ground of the forest, where he lies limp and shakes uncontrollably while his breathing becomes rapid and ragged because of the snake's venom flowing through his veins. Even though the dark mage pawn doesn't snap out of his crazed state, tears of sorrow stream down his cheeks, now slowly dying in front of Bakura and the three hikaris in the forest area.

Meanwhile, White Mage's kawaii emerald eyes open right as Melvin kisses his forehead. Despite the fact he can't feel the kiss, the chibi pawn smiles and his cheeks blush in a rosy pink color.
"Awww why the sad face, Melvin? I know you're a spirit right now, and I would've already used my MP to cast a spell to give you your own separate body permanently if I could, but I'm currently not at a strong enough level to use a spell that powerful. By the time I reach that level, we'll more than likely would've already found all seven Dragon Balls..." He said while keeping his magic staff behind his back, transferring 50% of his full mana into it in order to cast an alternative temporary spell. "However, I've gained a lot of experience ever since I met you, and I've reached level 15 when I healed both you and Shadow before I sent my own soul to the Shadow Realm to revive you... and even though I'm still not powerful enough to use magic to give you your own body permanently, I now have the magic level needed to use a spell to cast an alternative temporary version of it!"
With a happy smile still on the chibi magician's face, he points the staff at Melvin and casts the spell on him, which gives the Yami his own body, but only for a temporary time. Mage then giggles and hugs him tight. "The spell only last for about two days each time its used, though. I--..." He suddenly drops the sentence and frowns, now feeling the same shaking and breathing effects as Shadow because of their special mind link connection, and because the Yami Mage was bit by the snake at this moment. The kawaii magician stares up at Melvin with worry. "M-Melvin, I--I think s-something.. b-bit m-my Yami, and..." Mage managed to say to him before the agonizing pain from the effects of the venom in his Yami's bloodstream overwhelms him, and he passes out. (Awwww poor Shadow and Magey... smilie Hehe but if and when Bakura and Melvin began fighting over Mage, we all know Marik is not going to be very pleased with Bakura's affection towards the chibi magic cream puff. smilie))

"That's what I was going to ask about you too, because I feel like I'm nobody..." Slendy told Virtu, and he frowns sadly and speaks to her again. "If you play any of the video games from the games created about me, I always look like I'm a mannequin in a tuxedo with tentacles coming out of his back, who is trying to kill the people in the game while they search for eight pages scattered around in the woods. In all honesty, I don't actually place pieces of paper in the woods at all... the only reason why I search for the people whenever they're in the woods is because I just wanted to be friends with people I meet. In the end if I manage to reach them, they all end up dying mysteriously in my arms when I try giving them a hug. I never really given much thought about their strange deaths, but these days I believe it's because of a dark curse that might've been placed on me when I first came into existence. These days, only the very few people I came across that didn't fear me at all were the only ones who didn't die when I hugged them." Tears begin to flow down his face as he continues his explanation.
"For many years, I always wanted to be a human and know what it was like to love and be loved, but people were so terrified of me in the past... I was seen as nothing but just a sick and evil monster, and because of that, those video games were actually created to spread that fear to other people. I've tried to do a lot of good deeds over the years to try and prove I'm not and evil monster, but each time I made an attempt, all I got in the end were terrified screams of fear and horror instead of joy and praise... I had no friends or family, and I was always alone... and then I crossed paths with Melvin a few years ago. At first he wanted to kill me because he thought I wanted to kill Marik and Bakura so he wouldn't be able to kill them, who really didn't see me as their friend at that time even though I was friendly towards them. But Melvin and I were close friends ever since I gave him a hug and told him I wasn't going after Marik or Bakura to kill them. Then soon after that, they started to warm up to me too, and now I have very great buddies, plus Mage used magic to turn me into a real human being!" Slendy said to Virtu, and his frown morphs into a loving smile.
"Virtu-chan... out of all the many people I've come across, you are one of the only few people I've ever met that didn't show any fear the first moment you saw me, but you are the first person that came up to me and gave me a hug first, and I have always had to make the first move to hug someone. I also felt an amazing spark in my heart at the very second I saw you, so I knew you are a very special person. Not only did I know you're special, but you're so unique in every single way imaginable... you have a perfect personallity, your beauty is flawless, and you are the most amazing person I've ever met!" He then kisses her cheek gently, and blushes. "You're not a nobody, Virtu... In my heart, you're my everything.."

((Sheesh... I typed up a lot of stuff right there.. Phew! smilie))
---
Meh....
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#602 Posted: 02:00:24 11/09/2014
(Awwww Slendy =^.^=)

Marik sobs and rushes to Bakura, clinging onto him tight and won't let go.
"Bakura-kun, I was so scared!! Where were you?? I was afraid I was gonna die..." He shivers and picks his Rod back up, and stares at Shadow dying on the ground.
"Bakura, he's going to die!!" He quickly rushes to him and kneels down onto the ground. "I was bitten by a venomous snake once when I was a kid..." Despite Shadow just trying to kill him mere seconds ago, Marik puts a hand up to his forehead and tries to help him, holding his ankle up. He presses his lips to the bite wound and tries to suck the remaining venom out of the wound. (Marik's going to be pissed when he finds out smilie)

Melvin panics, and immediately jumps up.
"We have to save your Yami, Mage!!" He picks Mage up and swiftly and very quickly rushes toward the scene in the forest. He sets Mage down and runs up to Shadow, and grabs Marik's shoulder forcefully and yanks him away.
"Get away, you worthless punk!!" He growls at him and throws him off to the side, where he falls onto the ground again. He looks at Shadow with a worried expression, knowing Mage will soon die as well if Shadow dies. He looks at Mage.
"Mage, do you know any anti-venom spells?"
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#603 Posted: 02:10:25 11/09/2014
I went over to Shadow "Looks like I've got no choice" I said before focusing all my energy into Shadow being healed, unfortunately for me though, my magic will transfer the injury and the venom to me

"Bakura, I done fighting you. Just understand that we're trying to give everyone what they want. After we get all the Dragon Balls, Marik will have his own body. Then you and him can be happy together without worring about Melvin taking over his body" Goku said

Virtu kisses Slendy on the forehead "I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that. But it's all over now, you've got great friends. And in my personal opinion, you're the greatest person to ever put on a suit and tie!" She said cheerfully before kissing Slendy
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#604 Posted: 00:16:02 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura felt worthless in the scene, suddenly tensing and feeling a bit fearful. He watched in almost sheer terror, too weak to do much/ After Austin hits him with the magic to heal him,hr growls, still scared, eyes narrow.

Ryou on the other hand bursted out crying, now hysterically. He was confused on why the yami went that insane.
#605 Posted: 23:22:03 12/09/2014
Shadow doesn't get up for a couple moments after the venom in his system is gone, and the berserk Yami's depressed gaze slowly moves from the ground to the confused Ryou. Seeing the hikari crying in such a hysterical manner causes him to snap out of his psychotic state, and with only one slow blink of his eyes, they change from a dull purple color to the amethyst coloration they had before, revealing Shadow has returned back to normal. However, the Yami Mage pawn is still in a deeply depressed and sad mood, and his two tufts of white hair on his head-- also known as 'kitty ears' and look exactly like the said 'kitty ears' on Bakura's head-- seem to droop down slightly to signify the negative emotions in the Yami's heart, and the "kitty ears"are completely visible since his dark hat is still on the spot near Goku's/Austin's floating house where his magic staff is at. Shadow stays completely silent, but crawls over to Marik after noticing blood flowing out of a small cut wound on the Egyptian hikari's left arm, where the minor injury was inflicted when the tip of the blade of the unsheathed Millennium Rod accidentally cut his skin after Melvin pushed him aside. Despite having a sudden thirst for blood and wanting to clean the blood off of his arm by licking it off, the dark mage pawn reaches into a secret pocket in his black-and-purple robes and takes out a small roll of elastic adhesive medical tape and a few cotton gauze pads that were hidden there, resisting his urge to drink blood and carefully applying pressure on the cut with one of the gauze pads while using another pad to clean off all the blood dripping down Marik's arm. After cleaning the blood off, Shadow Mage quickly removes the gauze pad on the wound with a clean one, where he then places another clean pad on both the left and right sides of the one covering the minor wound, putting part of them over the middle gauze pad to help it absorb more blood if anymore came out. Now all out of cotton gauze pads, he carefully applies firm pressure on them while wrapping some of the elastic medical tape around the injured area on Marik's arm to keep the pads in place. By the time the pawn uses enough medical tape, his small supply of the elastic tape also runs out, and the tombkeeper's bandaged left arm now looks very similar to the one Ryou/Bakura once had during a Battle City tournament. After taking care of the injury, the Yami Mage then silently goes over to the trunk of another tree nearby the group in the forest, where he huddles up into a depressed ball and hides his face in his knees again, and is also feeling rather exhausted and fatigued due to using up a lot of physical stamina while he was in his berserk state.

During this time while Shadow returns back to normal, White Mage wakes up again after Austin heals his Yami, just in time to hear the question Melvin asks him. He stands back up again, a smile on the magician's face as he transfers just a small bit of MP into his prized weapon in order to cast a curing spell to remove the venom and the injury.
"Of course I know some anti-venom spells, Melvin! Besides, all white magicians are very skilled and knowledgeable in the magic arts of healing, and even level 1 white magicians have a complete set of spells that can cure lots of common status ailments!" The kawaii pawn chirps happily in response to Melvin, then points the staff at Austin and casts the anti-venom spell, which fully cures the anthro hikari, and both the venom and the bite injury from the snake are gone. After that, he hugs Melvin tightly, planting a kiss on his caramel cheek.
"Trust me, out of all parties of adventurers in any RPG, the most successful groups always have a healer on their side. But it's always a good idea to carry some healing items too in case of an emergency!" Mage said to him after giving him the kiss. He then looks at Shadow, and his smile slowly turns into a concerned frown after detecting his Yami's exhaustion through the mind link. Then his hand brushes up against Melvin's soft purple cape, and can't help but to feel rather worn out as well due to using a lot of magic earlier to revive Melvin's life and to give him his own temporary physical body. A sleepy look appears on Mage's chibi expression.

Slendy's blush turns so intense after hearing the compliment, his whole face almost becomes the deep red color of a ripe tomato during the kiss, and a happy tear rolls down his red cheek after the kiss. "D'awwww you really think so, Virtu? Nobody has ever commented about my tuxedo before, probably because I was always too shy to ask anybody about whether I looked good in a suit and tie. I was also thinking about extending my wardrobe someday since I only have this outfit, but I don't really know much about what I look best in. Maybe we could go to a shopping mall together sometime soon and we could shop for clothes together!" He said to Virtu, then his smile widens as he looks at his lover's adorable blue dress. "And in my personal opinion, you're the greatest person to ever put on the cutest dresses, Virtu-chan!"
---
Meh....
#606 Posted: 00:00:23 13/09/2014
I slowly got to my feet "Thanks Mage, I guess I can use my powers freely now that Virtu exists" I said

Goku took Ryou over to Shadow "Talk to him, maybe he'll cheer up if you comfort him" He said

Virtu blushed a deep red "Thanks, and sure we can do that after I get adjusted. Also, I think you look great in a suit." Virtu said as she rested her head on Slendy's chest
---
#607 Posted: 06:19:12 13/09/2014
Marik blinks and stares at Shadow as he wraps up and treats his wound. After Shadow walks away from him, he immediately gets up and runs towards him.
"Shadow... Thank you." He gives him a warm and welcoming hug, then sits down next to him. "What you did for me was kind... and generous. I---I'm sorry I attacked you earlier, but I just didn't want you hurting anyone..."

Melvin notices the exhausted expression on Mage's face and smiles. He takes off his huge purple cape and picks Mage up, and while holding him, he throws his cape over him to let him use it as a warm blanket.
"Let's go find somewhere to rest, Magey.. Though I will happily hold you comfortably in my arms all night if I have to.." He beams down at him lovingly.
---
#608 Posted: 16:56:03 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
(*listens to I Write Sins Not Tradgedies nonstop*)

Ryou listns to Goku, still tearing up, shakily walking over to the Yami Mage, slowly trying to hug him.

Bakura glares at Mage, growling as he was stuck with Marik. not that he minded, but he started to have affecion for the both of them, and didn't know who to choose. He has been with Marik since the beginning of most of his modern love life, and truthfully, just met mage a few years ago, when Ryou created him.
#609 Posted: 17:00:05 14/09/2014
Marik saw Bakura growling at him and looked at him sadly with confusion.
"Bakura? What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?.." He gets up and walks up to him. "Do you need a hug?" He wraps his arms around him and gives him a big hug. "I'm here for you, you know.. I love you.."
---
#610 Posted: 17:02:22 14/09/2014
((Love triangle forming? Someone get Jerry Springer smilie))

I look at Bakura "Hey, are you ok buddy?" I asked

Goku looked on, hoping for the best, but expecting the worst
---
#611 Posted: 20:11:57 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura hugs back with a sigh, then pulls back after awhile. "I'm fine," He lied, not wanting to upset Marik, also knowing that Mage was taken.
#612 Posted: 20:18:48 14/09/2014
"Are you sure? You seem upset about something" I said before pulling Bakura off to the side "Look, you can tell me anything, whatever's wrong, you can tell me. I promise not to tell a soul. And if I break that promise, you can kill me, ok" I said
---
#613 Posted: 20:21:23 14/09/2014
Marik frowned.
"I know when you're lying, Bakura... I can tell it by the tone of your voice and your eyes... What's wrong?" He looks directly into his eyes.
---
#614 Posted: 21:49:55 14/09/2014
((Ruh-roh! Haha and when there's Jerry Springer and love triangles, a free-for-all fight is gonna happen sooner or later. Brawls are inevitable whenever there is a love triangle going on! smilie Lol and if White Mage randomly casts a spell he isn't able to cast at his current level and it accidentally backfires on him and it somehow results in himself becoming gender-bent(which can easily be reversed by casting another spell to make him a male again), let's all pray that Maury doesn't eventually get sent in... smilie))

The drowsy white magician clutches onto part of the warm and comfy cape, and he smiles sweetly at Melvin.
"D'awwww... you're the most sweetest palm tree in the whole world, Melvy.. I love you sooo much.." White Mage said to him sleepily, then he releases a loud yawn, making a cute squeak sound during the yawn. His emerald eyes close, and with the purple cape covering him up, he falls into a deep sleep in Melvin's arms, feeling as snug as a bug.

With the miserable and worn out look on his face still hidden in his knees, Shadow tries not to burst into tears after Marik gives him a hug. It reminds the Yami about the warm and comforting hugs he would always give to Ryou and Mage ever since the day he was created, and becomes even more depressed due to the fact that those two hikaris have never given him many hugs that contained a lot of comfort and warmth like the one Marik gave him. By the time he decides to look at Marik to apologize to everyone for all the things he has done while he lost control over his darker state, the first thing he sees is Melvin cradling the sleeping Mage in his arms and Marik giving Bakura a big hug. Shadow overhears both the hikaris saying the words I love you to the Yamis, and remembers that Ryou has only said those three words to him only once this entire time. Unable to hold in all of his sadness anymore, believing Ryou is terrified of him now, tears rapidly spill down his face and he swiftly stands up, and backs away before his shaky lover could hug onto him, looking down at the ground and hides his face with his own fluffy hair.
"D-don't come any closer, Ryou. Please... you don't understand! You're putting yourself in more danger with every step you take towards me!" He tells Ryou, trembling uncontrollably and sounding very panicked and terrified, fearing he'll go berserk at any second and lose control over himself again. "I'm a monster, Ryou... even in my normal state, I'm much more dangerous than Bakura's Zorc pawn. I'm sorry, but a horrible pawn like me doesn't deserve to know what love is..." After saying that, he looks up and stares at Ryou, revealing the crushed and exhausted look in his amethyst eyes, and his voice now cracking into misery-filled sobs.
"I don't deserve to be loved by the light I fell in love with ever since day one... the one and only hikari whose smile is always much brighter in my heart than the light of the Egyptian sun..." For the first time in his life, Shadow bursts into tears and sobs loudly with pure sadness, and swiftly runs away from Ryou and the group of friends, fleeing into the deeper parts of the forest area. ((OMG I was crying my eyes out while typing all of this up... poor Shadow is so upset.. )": ))

"Awww hehe thanks... and no need to rush with getting adjusted with the many wonders of life in this world, Virtu. It's always best to take your time when you're learning about the people and things around you! Don't be afraid to take your time, because I'm a very patient "mannequin!" Slenderman said to her, giggling after he adds the joke about himself, then smiles lovingly at her and cuddles her close to his chest, where the anthro gray fox Yami can hear the beat of his heart.
---
Meh....
#615 Posted: 23:09:58 14/09/2014
Goku ran after Shadow "Shadow stop!" He said before tackling the Yami to the ground "You're not a monster Shadow, you just need to calm down. Ryou loves you!" He said

Virtu smiled "Thanks Slendy, Can we go to bed? I'm tired" She said with a yawn
---
#616 Posted: 22:35:08 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura growled at Marik, narrowness in his eyes. "I said it was nothing, you ****er!" He looked away, crossing his arms.

Ryou collapsed to the floor as Shadow left, just having the feeling part of his soul was taken away when he left. He started crying again, but silently, not making any noise as he got on his hands and knees, shuddering constantly.
#617 Posted: 22:54:21 17/09/2014
Marik froze. He widened his eyes as he took a step back from Bakura, his eyes starting to well up with tears. He suddenly bursts into a sobbing fit.
"Bakura! What's wrong?? Why won't you tell me?? Don't you love me?" He sobbed.
---
#618 Posted: 03:00:53 18/09/2014
He ends up landing on the ground with his own arm underneath him in an unsafe position, and a dull crunch sound is heard after Goku tackles the upset Yami Mage. Due to the force and intensity of the hard tackle, the pawn's right wrist is now broken and wounded, and also has a bruise forming on the side of his face where his head landed upon impact with the ground. Shadow doesn't struggle or fight the Saiyan, and instead stares at the ground sadly, no longer shedding tears since his supply of salty tears was drained while running. At first he didn't believe Goku, but at the split second Ryou silently cries, the Yami strangely detects the mix of depressed and heartbroken feelings within the hikari, despite the fact his emotion/energy sensitivity trait isn't as powerful as Mage's. He now believes Bakura did manipulate Ryou and made him tell Melvin to kill him and caused Shadow's heart to break earlier before he went berserk.
"I... you're right, Goku. I may have been knocked out cold that time I recently got ran over by a semi-truck, but I could still sense how upset and sad Ryou was..." He said, and after taking a deep breath, Shadow continues talking. "Ryou could've just called an ambulance and get me sent to the hospital and let the doctors tend to my wounds, but he didn't. He instead carried me all the way over to his house, took care of me all by himself, and he never left my side and kept me safe... because he cares about me and loves me more than anything in the world. I would've done the same exact thing if he was the one who got ran over, because I care about him in the same exact way... I love Ryou more than anything, and without my beloved light, my life would be nothing but an empty emotionless life of darkness... Goku, let go of me. I need to go back!"
The Yami Mage pawn manages to grin and bear the pain shooting through his broken wrist as he flips around and wiggles out of Goku's hold. He leaps back onto his feet and quickly rushes back to where his crying lover and the Thiefshipping duo are located, growling after hearing Bakura snarl at Marik in the background. As soon as he spots the other Yami, Shadow snarls angrily at the Yami and grabs Bakura by the collar of his shirt, using his uninjured hand to grab him by the collar. "Hey, Marik was just asking you why you were upset! Your mate didn't do anything wrong, and yelling at him and calling him a ****er was completely uncalled for, asshole!" He then lets go of the ancient spirit, but as soon as he does so, the pawn curls up his unbroken hand into a fist and lands a harsh blow to the side of the other Yami's face, making Bakura fall down onto the ground, and continues to growl at him.
"And do you know what else was absolutely unnecessary? Manipulating your hikari's mind earlier with absolutely no reason to explain why you would do such a thing, and then making him say and do things that broke both his heart and mine as the end result! The only person that's the goddamn ****er around here is you, Bakura! Besides, I've tried to be nice to you before, but you're so blinded by your hatred for the Pharaoh, you don't even realize you're a total jerk most of the time!" Shadow Mage told him with an enraged growl, then calms himself down some while he turns around and looks at Ryou. The angry expression on his face vanishes the moment he looks at the shuddering hikari, and is replaced with a soft expression of worry and sadness. He still keeps an eye on Bakura just in case he tries to attack, and slowly kneels down in front of his mate, where he hugs onto Ryou with his uninjured left arm. The dark pawn speaks gently, staring directly at him with extremely exhausted amethyst eyes, which are in a sore pink color around the purple pupils from crying so much for so long. Feeling self-hate and guilt, he also trembles uncontrollably, fearing he might have scared Ryou to death because of his shouting.
"Ryou-kun... I.. I'm sooo terribly sorry for what has happened ever since I jumped off the platform in the sky... my own emotion took over my self-control, and I behaved like an aggressive wild animal... but even in my darker state, I would never let anything or anyone hurt you... because I still care for you and love you more than anything on the face of this entire planet." Shadow said to Ryou, then looks down as he feels even more guilt and self-hate, and feeling ashamed he couldn't fully control his own berserk side. "I know I've terrified you beyond words the moment I lost control of myself earlier... I understand if I can't be forgiven for every single hostile action I've done towards you and our friends..." (Wow... Shadow was such a pottymouth right there for a moment!! o.O)

During the whole time after Mage fell asleep earlier, the loud commotion going on in the background suddenly wakes him up, and makes it hard for him to stay asleep. The groggy kawaii white magician grumbles softly in complaint from all the noises, and nuzzles into Melvin's chest and clutches the chunk of the warm cape closer to him.

"Of course!" Slendy says, and catches Virtu's yawn, getting rather drowsy as well. He picks her up and cradles her comfortably in his arms, and carries her over to one of the guest bedrooms nearby in the house. He uses one of his tentacles to close the bedroom door behind him after arriving, and approaches the bed, which has plenty of room for both of them to sleep on together. Slenderman gently lies her on one side of the comfy bed and then lies down on the other side. He snugly covers both of them up in soft blankets. "I love you, Virtu... sleep good, my dear.." He said with a loving smile, cuddling her close and giving her a deep kiss on her lips.
---
Meh....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:24:01 18/09/2014 by WhiteMageBakura
#619 Posted: 03:26:20 18/09/2014
I look at Shadow "Of course we forgive you buddy! If anything, I'm jealous of what you have with Ryou... Oop!" I said as I covered my mouth, the last part wasn't supposed to be said, but now it's out there

Goku walks over to Mage "Hey, I accidentally broke Shadow's arm, you should probably heal him" He said before looking at Shadow "Hey, sorry for breaking your arm" He said, embarrassed at himself for what happened

Virtu cuddled up to Slendy and kissed back "I love you too... Good night" She said as she fell asleep in Slendy's arms
---
#620 Posted: 15:01:01 21/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Sorry I haven't posted!))

Bakura took the hit and snarled, not saying anything after what the pawn said. He thought about it, then started growling more, about to lose it. He glared at Ryou and chuckled, holding where he got hit, making the hikari worried.

Ryou hugs onto Shadow, nuzzling into his shoulder, scared. "I forgive you..." he mumbled, now getting nauseous from how worried he was getting.
#621 Posted: 22:34:29 23/09/2014
White Mage wanted to go back to sleep, but it was difficult for him with the two Yami Bakus growling at each other in the background. So the tired magician silently nodded and transferred a bit of his mana into his magical staff, using it to fully mend Shadow's arm. Then, he yawns and looks up at the Egyptian Yami holding him.
"Melvy, can we please sleep somewhere where it's quiet? It's difficult for me to sleep with that cat fight happening a few feet away from us." Mage asks Melvin, nuzzling his chest a bit. (Hehe I couldn't help but make Mage call the fight between Bakura and Shadow a "cat" fight. smilie)

With his arm now completely healed, Shadow hugs Ryou with both arms, holding him protectively, but sighs sadly after Ryou and Austin say they forgive him, ignoring what Austin said after that.
"You shouldn't just give me forgiveness on a silver platter like this... I have to earn my forgiveness somehow." The Yami calmly said to the two. Then, the dark mage pawn stares at the white-haired thief with a piercing amethyst glare, and growls back at Bakura. "And if you think you're going to accomplish something by just standing there and growling at us like a total idiot, Bakura, then the only thing you'll accomplish is having that grin of yours wiped off your face before you even know what hit you." Shadow tells Bakura with a warning tone of voice, hugging the hikari closer to him.

"Good night, Virtu..." Slenderman said, and cuddles her closer to him. He slowly protrudes two black tentacles out of his back and snugly wraps them around Virtu, then drifts off to sleep with her, and sleeps soundly.
---
Meh....
#622 Posted: 22:52:51 23/09/2014
"Shadow, I think having the courage to apologize is enough to get forgiveness from me" I said, still blushing with embarrassment from my earlier comment

Goku was on the ground laughing "I know I'm usually the level-headed one Austin, but that was the most hilarious slip of the tongue ever!" He laughed
---
#623 Posted: 23:12:39 23/09/2014
Melvin held Mage to him close in his arms and sneaked off to find a quiet, private place. He ventures out to a remote tree far away from where the others are and sits down on the ground, his back up against the tree. He kisses Mage's forehead and keeps him held in a secure hold.
"Sleep good, Mage... Don't worry, I'll protect you if anything goes wrong."

Marik was feeling highly ignored by this point when Bakura wouldn't answer him, but he was touched when the Yami Mage pawn fended for him and stood up against Bakura. He slowly backed away and sat down on the ground, staring down at it sadly. He huddles his knees up to his chest and slowly slips into a depressed sob, feeling as if the only person he's ever loved does not care about him and doesn't love him back at all, and he feels that Shadow cares more about him than Bakura does, but Shadow is already taken by Ryou. Not wanting to be alive anymore, he continues crying silently, hoping no one will hear him and leave him to die.
---
#624 Posted: 23:51:28 24/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura weakly got up and looked around, then looked at his hikari, his eyes turning a blood red. "If it wasn't for that ****ing alien scum..." He mumbled to himself, trying to think of a way to join up with Ryou again. He then thought of how upset Marik was and sighed. He didn't really care as much as he usually would, since his ambitions were focused on the yami getting back in the ring, and the ring being given back to Ryou. Maybe he could also try to make Ryou die off.

Ryou suddenly felt the mind link just shut off, and it seemed as his vision got shut off also. He jumped, feeling as if something bad were to happen. If Bakura would succeed, he was right. He hugged his lover and Austin tight as it slowly came back, the mind link now blocked off completely. He cried out once, since he knew the only times Bakura shut it off was when he was thinking of a way to kill someone or take over someone's life.
#625 Posted: 00:11:48 25/09/2014
I hugged Ryou back "Please calm down buddy" I said before looking at Goku "You know I'm a desperate person, there's someone out there for me and I want to find them" I sighed "I don't think I will though"

Goku looked at me "I'm sorry, I know how lonely you get sometimes, especially seeing all this love around you" He said
---
#626 Posted: 03:20:15 25/09/2014
The chibi pawn's eyes slowly droop down until they close, and he beams sweetly.
"M'kay... I love you, Melvin.." Mage said drowsily, and he yawns again. Then, he falls into a deep sleep, and purrs softly while he sleeps soundly in his mate's secure and comfortable hold, unaware of what is currently happening in the distance.

Shadow Mage's eyes widen and he hugs Ryou even tighter, knowing that whatever Bakura is doing to the hikari is going to turn out very chaotic. The Yami Mage then spots Marik and sees how upset he currently is, and since the other Yami appears to not care about the Egyptian hikari, it adds even more fuel to Shadow's increasing anger. He usually doesn't get upset about a lot of things, but this current event reminded him of what he first saw images of when he was stuck in the Shadow Realm right after the one time Bakura killed him in the past... Shadow saw flashbacks of Mage sitting in the same position and feeling the same emotions after the Yami brutally murdered the dark pawn, remembering how silent White Mage cried and felt the feeling his hikari felt: a feeling of loss. His amethyst eyes slowly convert into dull purple ones, revealing he is turning to his berserk side, but his protective Yami instinct and his desire to provide protection to those weaker than him is what allows Shadow Mage to miraculously have full control of his own actions. The pawn speaks calmly to Ryou.
"Don't worry, Ryou... I will not let Bakura or anyone cause you any harm... stay close to Goku and Austin while I go deal with your Yami, alright?" He tells him as he slowly lets go of him, then gives Ryou a deep kiss on the lips before standing up on his feet. Shadow turns around and glares hatefully at the Yami, and growls ferociously at him.
"Out of everybody here, the only person that is the ****ing scumbag is you, Bakura!! Marik's sitting there and you're supposed to be there for him! Instead, you're using that damn ring around your neck to put my own mate through a bunch of pain and suffering! Your lover has loved you more than anything in the world and he cares about you, and he has given all of his loyalty and faithfulness to you! But you have never give a rat's *** about him or anyone else except yourself... he needs your love and affectionate attention, but nooo all you care about is you doing whatever it takes to get what you want, you selfish heartless bastard!!" He then quickly approaches the crimson eyed tombrobber and swiftly kicks Bakura in the balls to stun him. The pawn then snatches the Millennium Ring off of his neck, tapping into his own dark powers and using them to act like a barrier to block the ring's magic from having any effect on Ryou. With the Millennium item in his hand, he forcibly pins the ancient spirit down flat onto his stomach on the ground and tightly pins the Yami's hands behind his back, making sure his grip doesn't loosen so Bakura can't break free or attack anyone.
---
Meh....
#627 Posted: 03:27:43 25/09/2014
I picked up Ryou "Ok buddy, let's get out of here... Now!" I said as I ran off with Ryou in my arms

Goku picks up Marik "You ok buddy?" He asked
---
#628 Posted: 03:50:25 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou felt heartbroken as he left his mate, but went with it, hiding the tears that he felt like crying. He nodded slowly in a late response, closing his eyes, letting a tear roll down his cheek.. Not later after, he continued to cry slowly, hugging onto Austin as much as he possibly could.

Bakura snarled at the Yami. "Look here you piece of shi-" Before he could continue, he was kicked in the nuts, now on the ground in unbearable pain, his eyes were blank and he held himself, then getting pinned down and screamed at. He was now about to go fully ballistic, but could only do that with the power of the ring tapping into Ryou's soul also. "F-**** you!" He tried to move, but was unable to since he was pinned down so forcefully. "I should be able to do what I want to my own god damned hikari, got that, you little ****?" He kept trying to move, crimson eyes focused on the ring, which was now off of him. Bakura could simply not live without it, since he was trapped there in the first place, and not having all access to his magic makes him more vulnerable to mortal sickness and injuries.
#629 Posted: 04:03:49 25/09/2014
Melvin leans up against the tree, still holding Mage close and secure, and gently rocks him.

Marik was in the midst of having a complete panic attack. He hated seeing his lover get beat up and hurt like this, but then again he was hurt by Bakura badly. However, his faith and love for Bakura was still strong, even though Bakura didn't love him back, and he stood up and rushed over to them.
"Stop!! Stop hurting Bakura!" Marik tackles Shadow Mage off of Bakura, but he does so so that he doesn't harm either Yami. Tears streaming down his face, he quickly gets off of Shadow Mage, trembling and shaking like a frightened leaf.
---
#630 Posted: 00:19:30 01/10/2014
Wrapped up in Melvin's warm purple cape and being gently rocked in his arms, the snugly-cocooned White Mage continues to make a soft and sweet purring sound that resembles the purrs of a baby kitten, his cute sleeping face perfectly conformed to his peaceful state of deep sleep.

After Marik tackled him off of Bakura, Shadow's grip on the Millennium Ring still doesn't loosen. The berserk Yami gets back up on his feet, glaring at the other Yami, growling at him once again, but with a threatening and dangerous tone.
"Unfortunately for you, your hikari is my lover, and Ryou is under my protection! This is your last ****ing warning, Bakura. If you do anything bad to my mate ever again in any shape or form, I will hunt you down and I will not hesitate to open up a can of whoop ass, and it will have your god damn name on it!" Shadow shouts at Bakura, but then he slowly smirks and he casts a powerful dark spell on the Millennium Ring. It was a spell that will still allow the white-haired thief to have all access to its magic, but it prevents the Millennium Ring's magic and powers from being used on Ryou in any shape or form. This was also a spell he had learned from an ancient spell tome, which revealed the only way to successfully remove the permanent spell: the "light" of the caster, which meant that since Shadow was the one who placed the spell, White Mage is the only one who could remove it. Fortunately for Shadow, he knows his hikari loathes Bakura and will never help the ancient tombrobber remove the spell. He tosses the Millennium Ring back to the Yami, but doesn't tell him or anyone about what he did since it would also reveal Shadow could use dark magic even without his magic staff, and only his hikari knew that secret so far. Then, his smirk morphs into a frown when he looks at Goku and Marik, but it was a gentle frown of care and concern as he stared directly at the hikari tombkeeper with a soft expression in his amethyst eyes.
"Well I couldn't just stand there and let Bakura hurt him, Marik. I will always protect Ryou from harm, and I will even put my life on the line in order to keep him safe! But even if I beat the **** out of Bakura, I wouldn't kill him even though he had made me and my hikari's lives worse than hell in the past and had once brutally killed me before. Do you know why? Because I know you love him more than anything else... and I don't want to see you go through the same indescribable pain and sorrow my hikari had to face when Bakura murdered me in front of him. I would tell you what he did to me after he killed me, but the details are.... quite graphic." Shadow Mage told Marik in a calm manner. Then, he swiftly runs away from them, and the Yami Mage pawn soon catches up to Ryou and Austin, speaking to them after the three of them stop running.
"Thanks for watching Ryou and getting him to safety for me, Austin. Thank you so much!" He said to Austin with a happy smile of pure appreciation, and he gives him a big hug. After breaking the hug apart, Shadow hugs Ryou close to him, holding his lover in his arms in a protective, secure embrace. "Shhh it's okay, Ryou... I will never let anything take you away from me... shhh.." Shadow says to his crying lover in a warm and gentle manner, and he gently wipes the tears off of Ryou's face and kisses his forehead.
---
Meh....
#631 Posted: 00:34:01 01/10/2014
I smiled, but the smile quickly became a frown "I wish I had what you two have, but I don't think there's anyone out there for me though" I said

Goku looked at Bakura "Look, at the end of the day it's as simple as this, if you hurt one of us, someone else is going to hurt you, and I'm saying this because I'm your friend" He said to Bakura

Virtu slowly woke up to Slendy's embrace "Aww, this is wonderful" She thought as she hugged Slendy back as best as she could
---
#632 Posted: 01:34:56 01/10/2014
Melvin blushes as he looks down at Mage sleeping so contently.
"So adorable..." He says softly.

After Shadow is gone, Marik looks at Goku and hangs his head down in a depressed manner, not uttering a single word, which is quite rare, since usually Marik loves to talk all of the time. However, he doesn't make a sound, and stares down at the ground. Eventually he crawls over to Bakura and hugs onto him tight, and makes it so that Bakura wraps his arms around him as well, forcing his arms to hug him. He buries his face into Bakura's chest and sobs softly.
---
#633 Posted: 19:41:54 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou clung onto his lover, blushing, his clutch getting tighter as he started to feel distressed, seeing his Yami in the state he was about to enter further in.

"**** you!" Bakura screamed this out of anger, trying to use the ring, unable to at this moment of time since it was sealed. His eyes turned even a bloodier color as he kept growling, a mixture of sadness, anger, and pain growing more and more inside of him.
#634 Posted: 20:38:38 01/10/2014
Marik grew pissed off and let go of Bakura.
"What's your ****ing deal?? Huh? You act as if you don't want anything to do with me anymore! What the hell is going on, Bakura?... Tell me...." His last words were very deep and gruff-sounding, anger building up inside of him. This was not your usual happy-go-lucky Marik.
---
#635 Posted: 18:54:05 09/10/2014
OOC 1: *sigh* Now that my laptop is fixed. I can finally get back on again. smilie
OOC 2: I would bring in Feisu as a fourth character, and she and Austin could be together, but I don't think it would be fair if I had four characters on here while all you guys were rp-ing as just 2 or 3 at a time. smilie

White Mage remains asleep for what feels like over two hours' time, then he wakes up a bit, opening one groggy eye halfway in the process. The first two things the groggy healer sees the moment he wakes up are Melvin's blushing face and the glowing eye of Horus on his lover's forehead. He smiles and blushes softly and gently nuzzles his muscular arm, and giggles in a drowsy and adorable way.

"There is always a special someone out there for every person, Austin, including you. Many will always have to wait either a longer or shorter period of time for that crossing of paths than others out there. Don't lose hope, Austin. Generous patience will someday reward you by sending the true love of your life to you by fate and destiny." Shadow Mage said in response to Austin with a warm and assuring smile. After this, the dark pawn holds Ryou closer and tighter, trying to help ease his distress by giving him a soothing back rub. "I made sure Bakura can still have full access to the ring's magic, but your Yami will never be able to use the ring on you ever again in any shape or way imaginable. I cast a special spell on the Millennium Ring so he can't use it against you. He can't remove it, and neither can I. Only my hikari can reverse it, but he will never do it. He knows you'd be in great danger if he ever removed the seal spell off the ring. We both know that your little creation, who is also my hikari, will never want to put you in harm's way." The Yami told him, smiling softly at Ryou.

Slenderman was asleep with Virtu held close and secure in his arms, and sensed her waking up. He woke up with her, and he blushes, and hugs her tighter. "Hey there..." He said with a small giggle after that, and plants a soft kiss on Virtu's cheek.
---
Meh....
#636 Posted: 19:20:02 09/10/2014
"Thanks Shadow" I said

Virtu blushed and kissed Slendy on the cheek back "Hello, so what should we do now?" She asked
---
#637 Posted: 20:47:58 09/10/2014 | Topic Creator
((I will accept it. I don't care, really smilie you could even bring in Scholar Boy if you want. Just make the sheets. You dont need to ask smilie And I will post sooner or later, I am just fairly tired and a bit unwell today >.<)
#638 Posted: 02:52:47 10/10/2014
((Bwahaha... Scholar Boy... nice nickname of my AU Dartz character, Derpy smilie I'll post the character sheet for Feisu. smilie)

Name: Feisu (Fact: it means "Faith" in Japanese)
Nicknames: Fei (I think it's pronounced as "Fi" like in wi-fi, but anybody can pronounce it as either that or say it like the word "hey" but with an F replacing the H.)
Appearance: And as usual since I am a horrible artist, I had to make the picture in a Chibi Maker. This is a lot like what she'll look like for this roleplay.
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Friendly and kind-hearted, though she is usually quiet and shy when meeting new people.
Age (Take a wild guess here, folks): 16
Occupation: She is the royal princess of Anthra, the vast region of a distant plane of existence far away where the very first beings of anthro origin in history have originated.
Other: Feisu is an OC I originally created for Austin's Fantasy Plane rp.
---
Meh....
#639 Posted: 05:10:36 10/10/2014
OOC: Meep. I'm so confused right now. smilie
---
#640 Posted: 15:06:54 10/10/2014 | Topic Creator
((Omg smilie Rose, just....me and mage are doing a rp somewhere smilie AND IM PUMPED TO SEE THE SCHOLAR BOY LOSE IT smilie)
#641 Posted: 16:08:58 10/10/2014
((Wait... derpy, what exactly do you mean by lose it? *snerk* smilie)
---
Meh....
#642 Posted: 17:30:47 10/10/2014 | Topic Creator
((You know what I mean *wink*)
#643 Posted: 18:42:24 10/10/2014
((That's what I thought *wink wink... wink* X3)
---
Meh....
#644 Posted: 06:09:04 11/10/2014
((And I wasn't invited to this rp? *sad face* 3': Okaay I have no idea what's going on anymore, sooo... yeah.))
---
#645 Posted: 16:58:55 11/10/2014
((Well it's a random IM chat on Skype, and I actually haven't used Skype in a LONG time... I just started using my account again a few days ago because I haven't used it in a while 3: *hugs you* Do you have Skype, Rose? :33)
---
Meh....
#646 Posted: 17:14:51 11/10/2014
((So, where does Feisu come in? What will Slendy respond to Virtu's question?))
---
#647 Posted: 18:08:33 11/10/2014
((No, I don't have Skype...))
---
#648 Posted: 18:17:41 16/10/2014
((Awww you should get Skype, Rose :3))

"We can do whatever you would like to do today, Virtu." Slendy replied to her, and huggles her close.

Meanwhile, Feisu is walking in the forest nearby Goku's/Austin's floating house, heading in Austin's direction after asking around town for him. The young princess of Anthra had once received a letter from Austin, in which the boy had written to her and asked Feisu if she and him could hang out together, but despite the fact this realm has a special postal service for things to be mailed back and forth from here and the distant plane she's from, she was too shy to send a letter back to him a couple years ago when she received it that time. However, she had many guys of many different races and worlds write letters to her before, but Austin was the only one who wasn't of royal origin, plus he wrote to her in a way that felt like he was talking to her like an informal and casual friend-like way, which made him truly stand out to her from every other admirer she had since they always worded everything like as if she's the most perfect princess of all. After two years, Feisu has finally decided to visit him face-to-face. She was dressed up in her royal lavender and white dress, and to prove to Austin that she isn't an imposter of any sorts, she wore the sacred Anthran amulet around her neck that only she was able to wear, since the small pearl strings would mysteriously break apart and fall off the necks of anyone else who tried to wear it, and behind her back, she hid the letter and picture of him he sent along with the letter. As soon as she spots him with Goku and the hikari-Yami couple, a smile and soft pink blush forms on the anthro princess's face, and she approached Austin from behind after hearing part of the conversation he and Shadow had, speaking to the young boy in a soft and friendly voice.
"Pardon the interruption, Mr. Austin, but your incredible patience and everlasting hope proved to me you never lost your true faith of a special person crossing paths with you one day." She then giggled, and pulls out Austin's letter and photograph from behind your back, showing them to him. "Today, fate and destiny rewards you with the current royal ruler of the vast region of Anthra, where the very first people of the anthro race were created and thrived for several countless generations. I am Feisu, the royal princess you wrote this letter to a couple years ago. I'm known as the faith of the anthro race because my entire family was assassinated a couple more years before the day you sent me this letter and photograph in my hand, and I was the only one who managed to escape and survive unscathed and unharmed."
---
Meh....
#649 Posted: 18:28:54 16/10/2014
Virtu hugged back "Well, lets go and get something to eat first" She said

I turned around and looked at Feisu "I remember sending this years ago, how comes you never answered back?" I asked, trying not to sound rude of course
---
First | Previous | Page 13 of 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me