Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP)
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP) [CLOSED]
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#551 Posted: 22:16:02 06/09/2014
Quote: Windumup
Can I be in? smilie I want to be Yuya

Yuya Abridged: TOMATOES!

Hello there, Windumup! I am WhiteMageBakura, also known as the biggest White Mage Bakura fangirl in the entire fandom universe! Pleasure to meet you! smilie It's up to derpyhooves if you can jump in or not, but she'll accept any character you'd like to rp in here as long as the character isn't already taken, plus you'll have to create a character sheet for any character you would like to be in this roleplay when derpy gives the green light for you to join in. smilie
---
Meh....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:17:31 06/09/2014 by WhiteMageBakura
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#552 Posted: 22:22:40 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((@ windumup: Sure, though the rp turned rather serious smilie We do need to get a bit random. smilie))
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#553 Posted: 23:02:34 06/09/2014
"It's great to meet you all!" Virtu said before hugging Slendy "Of course you didn't creep me out! That's awesome! Can I see you use them?" She asked

"She's taken a shine to Slendy" Goku said with a smile

I went over to Shadow "Hey, you ok buddy?" I asked
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#554 Posted: 00:07:26 07/09/2014
Slenderman smiles back at Goku, then he suddenly frowns a bit after remembering about Ryou walking past them earlier. "Goku, I think we should go check on Ryou and see what's going through his mind. Something must have upset him pretty bad lately..." He said to the Saiyan. Then, he smiles down at Virtu. "Sure! Don't worry, my tentacles aren't creepy or slimy. They're just long, pitch black tentacles, that's all." Slendy says to her while he extends one of his tentacles out of his back, wrapping it around the Yami's torso gently but securely, and he lifts Virtu off the floor, dangling her up in the air just a couple feet above his head.

Meanwhile, the depressed Shadow doesn't make any responses to Austin at all, staying completely quiet and keeps his whole face hidden in his knees, hiding the salty tears now coming out of his eyes.

Randomly, the white magician suddenly detects another incoming presence from another abridged anime world. Still clinging onto the spiky-haired Yami's back, he suddenly makes the announcement aloud. "Guys, I think there's someone heading towards us. I don't know who exactly it is, but I know for sure it isn't Bakura or Marik... although the word "tomato" popped up in my mind for some odd reason." (Lo and behold, Mage's sensitivity to auras and energy is so strong, he somehow knows Yuya is a-coming in their direction! smilie)
---
Meh....
#555 Posted: 00:25:09 07/09/2014
Virtu laughed "This is amazing!" She said

Goku nodded "We should talk to him" He said

I rubbed Shadow's back "It's ok, Goku and Slendy are going to take care of Ryou, you'll see, everything will ok" I said
---
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#556 Posted: 06:56:22 07/09/2014
Melvin looked up, confused.
"Huh?" He looks around for the newcomer, and spots Shadow crying into his knees. He frowns and walks over to him with Mage still on his back. "Shadow..." he says softly. "What's wrong?" He kneels down slowly and places a hand on the other Yami's shoulder.

"It's okay.." Marik smiled. "I know it's hard for you to say that... I won't make you do it if you don't have to..." He holds Bakura's hand. "We should get out of here. Are you feeling better? Maybe we should try to find the others..." He stops and then looks down sadly. "Oh who am I kidding... The others probably don't even miss us... They hate me for no good reason... I used to be their friends, but what did I do to make them hate me and forget all about me? I don't know..." A tear rolls down his face. "Melvin used to be the bad guy! He was the one everyone hated! But now he has my body and everyone loves him... Now I'm forgotten..."
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#557 Posted: 13:50:27 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura hugs Marik tightly. "Because he overuses you for his own purposes." He growls, grasping him even tighter. "Trust me, I bet they still hate me too. But do you htink I care?" He shrugs. "No, because they are missing out." He chuckles. "You don't have to care about them if they dislike you, because you already know I like you." He rubs the back of his head whilst letting go.

Ryou just sat there, staying in the position he went in, against a wall. He started crying more, as if he lost something, or was close t it. He had no specific reason he was like this, except for a random wave of depression that washed over him. He just sat there, in his sight, the room was pitch black. But this was only because of how many tears he was crying.

Bakura on the other hand smirked, looking at Marik. "Want me to get revenge?" His eyes gleamed crimson as he said this. "Because I still have full control over my host. And he is vulnerable as hell right now." The ring glowed at the end of his sentences, seeming to be a smoky dark purple.
#558 Posted: 14:10:29 07/09/2014
Goku walked into the room and sat next to Ryou "Are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked
---
#559 Posted: 16:46:38 07/09/2014
Shadow Mage still doesn't talk, move, or make eye contact with anyone, but only sniffles as a reply.

Now having enough stamina recovered at this point to stand on his own two feet without losing his balance, the kawaii magician slides off of Melvin's back. He stays close to his mate, and uses his and Shadow's mind link to find out why he's upset. Mage speaks to Melvin and Austin when he finds out. "He's depressed because he thinks he must have accidentally done something that made Ryou-sama upset..."

Slenderman smiles up at Virtu, carrying her the whole way over to the dark room Ryou is located in. He kneels down next to the crying hikari, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Ryou... what's the matter?" He said with a worried frown.
---
Meh....
#560 Posted: 17:18:39 07/09/2014
Melvin wraps an arm around Mage, and keeps him held close.
"Well, Ryou did walk off looking quite upset... But I highly doubt it is your fault, Shadow... Don't feel bad... I bet it's his Yami messing with him..." He looks down. "I don't sense my hikari's presence within my soul, so he must be in his spirit form with Bakura..." Suddenly Melvin smirks. "Hm... Since Bakura now has his own body, and once we find the Dragon Balls my hikari gets his own body as well, I will gladly murder them both.." His eyes flash psychotically. "And I will finally be able to rid myself of my creator, and kill his lover right in front him, making him watch..." He growls, slightly starting to revert back to his evil state he was in before he fell in love with Mage.

Marik shook his head.
"No, please don't do anything to hurt Ryou, Bakura... He's still your hikari, and something bad might happen to you if you hurt your hikari..."
---
#561 Posted: 18:02:26 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura snarled, sensing a disturbance. "Marik, I am doing this. I have a bad feeling about this." He sends a link to Ryou, fainting from it. He was there, but the distance took a bunch of energy from him.

Ryou suddenly went blank then looked up at Goku, nodding, still a bit blank, and slightly psychotic looking, which showed he wasn't himself for the most part. "I'm fine..." The look vanished from his face as he smiled slightly, Bakura now influencing him. At the signal, he got up, his tears gone as he tries to find the others, leaving Goku, Virtu, and Slenderman in the dust.
#562 Posted: 21:41:11 07/09/2014
"...I think it's best we go after him, guys. That odd look in Ryou's eyes definitely made a bright red flag come up!" Slenderman said to Goku and Virtu after Ryou leaves them behind. Fearing Ryou might attempt to attack Austin's Yami later on, he still keeps the long black tentacle wrapped around Virtu's torso, but also lowers her down to his chest, and hugs her close with his arms. "Stay close, Virtu. If someone or something is manipulating Ryou and it makes him attack us, I'll keep you out of harm's way." He tells her and quickly follows Ryou.

"Whatever's troubling him, he never really told me what it is, and instead he just tells me he's perfectly fine..." Shadow suddenly said to Melvin after a long moment of silence, still deeply saddened, not even bothered by the fact the other Yami is starting to revert into his evil state.

White Mage notices Melvin beginning to revert into his dark state, and starts to tremble in fear, but not because of his lover's evil state returning. Instead, the kawaii magician starts to shake in his boots when he sees his own creator walking towards them with a rather unusual smile, recognizing it as the smile that he would always spot on Bakura's face. "And speaking of creators, Melvin, something's not right with mine! Ryou-sama's heading straight towards us but he's wearing the grin that Bakura uses if he's up to something bad..." He said to Melvin, looking him straight into his lavender eyes with panic. After making sure he still has the two located Dragon Balls in the special robe pocket he has, Mage quickly climbs up the trunk of the tree and crawls onto a branch out of his creator's reach, with his magic staff clutched in one hand and hiding up in the tree.
---
Meh....
#563 Posted: 22:32:40 07/09/2014
Melvin turns to Ryou and growls, taking out his Millennium Rod and unsheathing the blade again. He approaches Ryou and grabs him by the collar of his shirt, and glares into his eyes.
"Bakura... I know it's you..." He smirks wide. "Don't think I wouldn't kill a fellow Yami, because I will if I want to... And believe me...." His eyes flash again, even more psychotically. "I want to..." He points the blade at his neck, about to slice his throat. He chuckles in a sinister and evil way, his evil state now so strong, that he does not even realize he would in fact only be killing Ryou, not Bakura.

Marik gasps.
"Bakura!" He collapses onto Bakura's unconscious body, and shakes him. "Are you okay??"
---
#564 Posted: 22:41:45 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura wakes up, hugging Marik. "I am fine..." He states, holding his chest. "But Ryou...." He started realizing what he was doing, growling, unable to undo it just yet.

Ryou smirked at Melvin as the knife was at his neck. "Go ahead and kill me, ****er." He said this and chuckled. "I don't want to be in this pathetic world anyways.
#565 Posted: 23:22:21 07/09/2014
The white magician watches the scene silently and with worry, frozen in place in the tree as he stares at Melvin and Ryou, somehow not aware of his Yami growing extremely upset.

What Ryou says to Melvin breaks Shadow Mage's heart into a thousand pieces, and the heartbroken Yami Mage stands up, not making eye contact with anyone at all and using his fluffy hair to hide his crushed expression. He takes both his dark hat and his dark magic staff and drops it down at Ryou's feet, talking to him as he walks away from the hikari and towards the edge of the platform. "Even after I went through a lot of hard work to rise from the dead and even after I admitted I loved you, you wouldn't tell me why you were upset this whole time, and the first thing I overhear from you right as soon as you show up again is you don't want to be in this world anymore..." He said in a very upset and heartbroken manner, now standing at the floating platform's edge. Then, he speaks again as he turns around and looks at Ryou from afar. "If that's how it's going to be, Ryou, then I won't live in this world either..." He suddenly closes his eyes and leans backwards, and he falls off the floating platform, now plummeting down from the sky and towards the solid ground of the earth.
---
Meh....
#566 Posted: 00:46:47 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou sees the Yami Mage falling and snaps out of it, kicking Melvin in the nuts, trying to save him, crying out, seeing the knife, then reverting back to his dark state, smirking as he faces Melvin.

Bakura senses Ryou stopping, gasping, oddly having a sense to save shadow. He uses the ring to go into the shadow realm, grabbing Marik, using it to get to the house quicker. He got out when they got there, waiting for shadow to fall, throwing Marik back, exhausted from all the magic he used in such little time.
#567 Posted: 00:51:34 08/09/2014
Melvin froze and growled, bringing his arm down and away from Ryou's neck. He backed away from him.
"I'm not going to kill you if you want to be killed... That would just be me helping you.. And I don't want to help you..." Instead, he kicks Ryou forcefully in the knee, causing his kneecap to shatter and break his leg, sending him falling to the ground. He then stabs his arm in the same spot where his arm was cut while he was in Battle City. Now in a psychotic outbreak and his thirst for murder grows stronger, he spots Shadow walking away, and takes off after him, about to stab him, but when he jumps off of the cliff, Melvin dives after him, the sheer evil in his mind not even caring about his own safety now. He grabs Shadow, but doesn't stab him. Looking at him reminds him off Mage, and he briefly snaps out of his crazy state of mind. He hugs Shadow close to him.
"Shadow... Why?.." He turns and flips so that Shadow is on top of him while they are falling.
"Can't you see Ryou is in a deranged state of mind?? He's being controlled by Bakura! He doesn't mean what he says..." He looks down and notices they are close to the ground. Tears roll down his face.
"I--I'll save y-you, Sh-Shadow... P-please... tell Mage I--I l-love him... s-so m---..." He can't finish his sentence as his body strikes the ground, his bones and skull cracking and breaking. But Shadow's fall was cushioned by Melvin's body, and he only receives a few wounds. A huge blood pool forms under Melvin's lifeless body.

"Why, what's wrong with R---?..." Suddenly Marik's spirit disappears, as he dies along with Melvin.

(Geez, so graphic this got... O.o And omg I apologize, I was ninja'd by derpy smilie)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:17 08/09/2014 by AmethystRose
#568 Posted: 01:37:52 08/09/2014
Virtu buried her face in Slendy's chest after seeing what happened

I looked over the edge "Goku... I know you told me never to do this again, but I have to use my powers" I said before jumping off the platform, revealing blue wings on my back. I flew down to Shadow and Melvin "Shadow, as soon as Melvin stops glowing, you get him out of here! Once I use my powers to heal him, I'm going to lose control of my inner-demon" I told Shadow

Goku looked at Slendy "Get Virtu inside! I will not have her see Austin's dark side" He said
---
#569 Posted: 02:45:11 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((EB, a yami is a dark side, but I will let this slide smilie)

Bakura watches as he was too late, eyes narrow as he looks at the sight, noticing Marik was gone too, about to cry.

Ryou was on the ground, crying in pain, also traumatized from the stab wound he had on his arm, which was just now an opened up scar.

((@Rose: Well, that happened o.o))
#570 Posted: 02:53:49 08/09/2014
Slenderman nods and quickly brings Virtu back inside the house. He sits down on the couch with the Yami on his lap, and while still hugging her close and protectively, Slendy extends a couple more of his tentacles out of his back, keeping them out just in case danger comes their way. "You'll be safe with me, Virtu-chan... everything will be okay. I promise." He says to her in a gentle voice, and uses one of his tentacles to tenderly caress one of her soft grey ears, gently rocking Virtu in his arms, calming her and soothing her.

Shadow doesn't respond to Melvin during the fall, but his upset expression softens a bit as he listens to the Yami, tears also streaming down his cheeks when they are close to the ground. The dark mage pawn only receives a few injuries, the most minor wounds located on his arms and legs, but also has a couple broken ribs and his skull cracked from the fall, gasping loudly and breathing raggedly. He tries to stay conscious for as long as he can, but the painful headache from his head injury slowly makes him unable to keep his eyes open, and weakly looks up at Austin. "Melvin's dead... healing his wounds alone won't bring him back to life.. and with these injuries and since my staff is still near the tree outside the house, I can't.. get Melvin out.. of.." Shadow manages to say to Austin before the agonizing pain takes him over, and he passes out on top of Melvin's lifeless body.

Mage's heart hammers in his chest as he hastily climbs down the tree and rushes over to the edge of the platform, running past his creator currently in his dark state, and his pounding heart almost stops as he looks down and finds his lover lying dead in a pool of blood. The chibi white magician wails miserably with the feeling of loss wells up in his heart, and his eyes fill up with tears, which flow down his face in rivers after he uses a bit of MP to teleport down to the ground next to Melvin, not even caring he's getting blood all over his pure white robes while falling down on his knees next to him and his injured Yami, crying out Melvin's name over and over again for what feels like forever. In a fit of pure depression, White Mage uses more MP through the use of his special staff to cast two healing spells, casting one on both Shadow and on his dead lover's body, completely healing the wounds on both Yamis. Despite already using a fair chunk of his magic to teleportation and heal two people, the Mage still currently has just the right amount of MP left to cast a very powerful spell called Luonazun, a special spell from the Monster World TRPG that allows the caster of the spell to restore a person's life at the cost of sacrificing his/her own life. He looks up at Austin with kawaii eyes sore and red from crying, and speaks to him with a hoarse voice due his cries from earlier causing his throat to feel sore and scratchy.
"Don't worry, Austin. I healed their wounds, so you don't have to heal them... I know a powerful spell that will revive Melvin, but after I cast the spell, my own life will be sacrificed in order for the spell to work..." Mage tells him while his magical staff starts to glow in a bright white light, getting the spell prepared. "Austin... please tell Melvin I love him more than anything in the world, and that I will always love him even after the end of time.." Mage then points the staff at Melvin, and after shouting the name of the revival spell at the top of his lungs, the spell is triggered and it takes his own life as a sacrifice. After the spell brings the spiky-haired Yami back to life, which also revives Marik since he died along with Melvin, the chibi magician takes one last breath as he dies and collapses onto the ground, his slightly opened eyes now showing no signs of life.
---
Meh....
#571 Posted: 03:02:48 08/09/2014
Goku picked up Ryou and took him inside "Virtu, go upstairs and go in the first door on the right, grab me first aid kit" He said

Virtu left the comfort of Slendy and ran upstairs and grabbed the first aid kit and gave it to Goku, who started treating Ryou's wounds

I was shocked at what Mage did "I will buddy" I said as I gently closed Mage's eyes "Melvin is lucky, he literally had someone who loved him so much that he would sacrifice himself for Melvin. I'll never have something like that" I thought

edit: I was ninja'd for the first time! smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:23:43 08/09/2014 by EyeBrawler2014
#572 Posted: 03:07:39 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou sits there, about to pass out as well, not aware of anything that was happening.

Bakura on the other hand, was there in the distance during the whole thing. He saw Mage cast the spell, knowing his soul was cast out of his body and into the Shadow Realm. He walked up to the hikari, which he actually liked to a certain extent, about to go and retrieve it himself. His crimson eyes look around, narrow and filled with tears, an you could tell he was trying to hold back, since they were more bloodshot than usual. He said nothing, just staying there, not knowing exactly how to bring him back without using the Dragon Balls. Bakura stood there, thinking of how and what he could do to get into the Shadow Realm without hurting anyone.
#573 Posted: 03:27:42 08/09/2014
"Bakura... I'm sorry for anything bad I ever did to you. You're a great friend. I wanted to use the Dragon Balls so you would be happy with Marik and so Mage could be happy with Melvin. I just wanted everyone to get along" I told Bakura
---
#574 Posted: 03:32:45 08/09/2014
Melvin stirred, and slowly opened his eyes.
"Wha--? Hnn..?" He sits up and looks at everyone standing around him. "What happened? I---... MAGE!!!" He spots Mage dead lying next to him and picks him up, and shakes him, sobbing hard. "Mage, Nooooo!!! Please!! H-how did he die???" He sobs so hard, he chokes on his tears, holding onto Mage's body close.

Marik's spirit form returned, right next to Bakura. He was shaking and crying.
"B-Bakura?... Am I... Am I alive?"
---
#575 Posted: 03:37:07 08/09/2014
I put my hand on Melvin's shoulder "Mage gave his life so you wouldn't die" I said
---
#576 Posted: 03:42:31 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura snarled at Austin, about to tackle Melvin, wanting to kill him. He knew he would be hurting Marik as well if he did though. He kept growling, holding back his tears more, shaking his head, grunting, showing Marik he was in spirit form again. He now broke out in tears of almost sheer anger, taking Melvin and picking him up by his shirt collar, losing it now as he tried to raise the yami up off his feet. His eyes were now an odd color for him, reaching the near color that Marik's were, but with a more blueish tine to them than a lavender. He was so blinded by rage that he lost himself to it, just keeping Melvin there, not able to speak.

Ryou just stayed there, crying.
#577 Posted: 04:03:36 08/09/2014
Melvin, with tears rolling down his face from what he just heard from Austin, stared at Bakura.
"What?? What do you want?!?!" His anger and rage started to build up inside of him too, depressed over Mage's death. He snarls at Bakura.

Marik panicked.
"Bakura! Please, no! He'll hurt you!" He cried.
---
#578 Posted: 04:12:47 08/09/2014
I separate the two Yamis "Guys! Is this really necessary? Mage just died! Can we drop the bravado for at least five minutes?" I asked

"Ok, just stay off your leg for awhile" Goku said after he finished first aid on Ryou
---
#579 Posted: 04:24:44 08/09/2014
After Virtu comes back with the first aid kit, Slenderman retracts his tentacles into his back again, to make sure they don't end up scaring Ryou, and stays close to Virtu, looking at the crying hikari sadly.

While Mage's lifeless body lies dead on the ground, his soul is meanwhile trapped inside the bottom portion of a floating hourglass-shaped glass prison in the Shadow Realm, where his soul is currently in a unconscious state and leaning against the glass in a slumped position.

Shadow, who was passed out earlier and lying on the ground next to his hikari's body, suddenly stirs slightly and begins to awaken, his amethyst eyes slowly opening.
---
Meh....
#580 Posted: 04:37:50 08/09/2014
Melvin looks down, and gets angry at himself. He sobs hard and walks away, and collapses next to Mage's body again.
"Mage....where is your soul? Please... don't leave me..." He suddenly realizes something. "The Shadow Realm... I know that's where he is!" He brings out his Millennium Rod, about to teleport himself over to the Shadow Realm using magic.
---
#581 Posted: 15:09:59 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura looked at Melvin, also about to go, wanting to find the pawn as well. he growled, out of magic energy, sacrificing part of his soul to go.
#582 Posted: 19:31:00 08/09/2014
"Slendy, do you like me?" Virtu said with a blush

I got next to Shadow "Hey, you ok buddy?" I asked
---
#583 Posted: 21:48:10 08/09/2014
His cheeks instantly turn a rosy red color after hearing the question, and Slenderman hugs Virtu close to his chest. "Of course I like you, Virtu! You're a very awesome buddy, plus you always give the best hugs on the planet, and you're one of the most unique people I've met in my entire lifetime. Trust me, I bet a lot of people have never met an anthro grey fox before! Your soft grey fur, ears, nose, and everything else about you makes you stand out of the crowd in your own special way!" He tells her with a smile, then his blush reddens some more as he whispers into her ear. "Plus has anyone ever told you how cute you look, Virtu-chan? You're so adorable, I caught a serious case of cuteness overload the moment I first saw you, and I still have it right now. But your adorableness and beauty is so captivating, I'm glad there isn't a cure for cuteness overload.." ((Me thinks Slendy's seeing floating hearts in the air right now smilie))

The Yami Mage pawn remembers about what Ryou said earlier before he jumped off the floating house's platform, which causes his amethyst eyes to suddenly change into a significantly darker and more dull purple color as they open fully, which now have an insane psychotic look in them, revealing the pawn is currently in his evil state just like Melvin was in earlier. In one swift movement, the crazed Shadow gets up and grabs Austin by the throat, gripping his throat tight enough to prevent him from prying his hand off, but is also loose enough to the point where he isn't actually choking Austin to death. He glares at him, growling as he speaks to him. "Yeah I'm perfectly peachy, thank you very much. Even after my one and only true love never told me why he was upset all this time and then just decides he wants to die and break my damn heart the moment he came back out of the house, I'm still in a very ******* happy mood right now..."

Meanwhile, Mage's soul is still resting in the hourglass in the Shadow Realm while his corpse lies lifeless on the earth.
---
Meh....
#584 Posted: 22:37:32 08/09/2014
Melvin teleports into the Shadow Realm before Bakura can get to Mage, and spots Mage's soul in the hourglass. He starts to panic when sand starts to fall into the lower half of the hourglass, and he quickly teleports inside of the hourglass, and makes himself appear into spirit form, which also means control of Marik's body goes back to Marik. In spirit form, he is able to pick up Mage's soul, and he tries to shake him awake.
"Mage... We have to get out of here!" He carries Mage's soul out of the hourglass and rescues him from the Shadow Realm. He looks at Bakura and snarls.
"Mage is mine, Bakura... Why do you want him too?" He asks him.

Marik, upon realizing he has his own body, jumps for joy.
"Hooray, I'm not a spirit anymore!" He sees Shadow Mage going berserk and grabbing Austin's throat. He growls, and storms up to him, and grabs his arm that is holding him.
"Hey! Snap out of it!" He tries to save Austin by prying his hand off of his throat, and letting him go.
---
#585 Posted: 00:21:14 09/09/2014
The chibi magician spirit slowly awakens after Melvin rescues him from the Shadow Realm. He opens his emerald eyes, and the first thing he sees is Melvin's glowing eye of Ra on the spirit's forehead. "Melvin!!" The Mage spirit cries out happily, wrapping his ethereal arms around the Egyptian Yami holding him in his arms. Then, he hears Melvin snarling and right as soon as he sees Bakura in the Shadow Realm with them, the White Mage's spirit shakes like a leaf and buries his face into his lover's spirit's chest, clinging onto Melvin tightly.

The berserk Shadow immediately directs his full attention to Marik, snarling as he lets go of the Anthro hikari, and then holds onto the Egyptian hikari in a tight and strong headlock.
"Ohh I'm sorry... you're telling me to snap what again?" He says to him, a deadly and psychotic grin on the evil Yami's face.
---
Meh....
#586 Posted: 00:38:59 09/09/2014
Virtu hugged Slendy "Thanks Slendy! That's the nicest thing I've ever heard someone say, especially to me" She said

As soon as I got back to my feet, I kicked Shadow in the balls "Let him go!" I yelled

Goku smiled at the wonderful scene unfolding between Virtu and Slendy
---
#587 Posted: 00:57:27 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Who said I wanted him?" Bakura snarled. "He is my hikari's creation..it is worth my time to save it, now isn't it?" He said this defensively, clenching up his fists, trying not to lose it.

Ryou stayed where he was, just crying, now fully back to his normal self, on the verge of passing out. He never knew he would get hurt this bad for something he was influenced to do.
#588 Posted: 01:21:45 09/09/2014
Melvin sighed.
"I suppose you're right.. I don't want to fight with you, Bakura..." He says softly, and keeps Mage's spirit held close to him. "We have to get Mage back to his body.."

Marik trembled and his eyes widened.
"Bakuraaaa..." He cried out his lover's name, scared that he will die any second. Tears roll down his face.
---
#589 Posted: 02:18:47 09/09/2014
"Well it's true, Virtu! Hehehe and your fluffy and silky fur feels like the world's softest rabbit's fur." Slenderman grins happily and extends two tentacles out of his back, where he wraps them around her securely, and uses his tentacles to hug her close and uses both his hands to gently ruffle her two soft grey ears. "I know a lot of words to describe things, but the single special word that describes the one thing in this world that takes adorableness and sweetness to a whole new level is... Virtu!" He giggles and blushes more.

Mage reduces his trembles, feeling comfort and safety in the spirit's close hold, but still stares at Bakura with fear in his eyes.

Shadow's dull purple eyes widen to twice the size than normal, the painful swift kick in the groin automatically causing him to let Marik go. The dark mage pawn squeezes his eyes shut, and after he collapses onto the ground and curls up into a ball to protect the weak spot from being hit again, the evil Shadow curses like a sailor in a higher-pitched voice because of the forceful impact of the unexpected kick in the crotch, his angry grumbling sounding very similar to the way Bakura would usually grumble.
---
Meh....
#590 Posted: 02:28:36 09/09/2014
Marik tried to back away from Shadow, but didn't get very far. He stared at Shadow with wide, fearful eyes, the grumbling and sheer uncanny resemblance to Bakura frightening him. He shakes like a leaf, and goes completely paranoid, scarred from the image of someone so much like Bakura about to kill him. He doesn't move, and instead shakes and shivers, staring at Shadow.
---
#591 Posted: 03:01:35 09/09/2014
Goku picked up Ryou "Hey... Are you ok?" He asked

Virtu blushed a deep red "Slendy, you're the coolest person I've ever met. There's only three words that can describe how I feel. I love you" She said as she hugged Slendy back

I stood between Marik and Shadow "Shadow, I'm sorry, but I had to do that. You need to calm down. Mage will be ok, Melvin is getting him as we speak." I said to snap Shadow out of his crazed state
---
#592 Posted: 19:44:38 09/09/2014
Slendy's heart leaps after the three simple but amazing words echo in his ears, a warm and fuzzy feeling forming within him. "And there's only three words that can describe how I truly secretly felt all this time about you. Those words are the same ones you said to me... I love you." He said and stares into Virtu's eyes with a lovestruck expression. With the anthro grey fox Yami still held close to him in a secure embrace, his eyes close and he slowly leans closer to her, breaking the gap between their lips and locking their lips in a slow and sweet kiss.

On the other hand, while Slenderman's heart is filled with love, Shadow's heart is filled up to the brim with nothing but depression and darkness. The Yami Mage stands back up after he recovers from the attack, but what Austin tells him fails to snap him out of his crazed state, for Mage's sacrifice isn't the reason why he went into berserk side. He doesn't go after Austin or Marik, but instead stares directly at the floating house in the sky.
"Mage will be okay, but I will never be." The crazed Shadow Mage said, a salty tear of loss falling down his face, believing Ryou truly doesn't love him and has forgotten all about him, like how a child would randomly toss a toy aside after a while and never use it ever again after finding a new favorite toy. "I will always just be seen as the unwanted and unloved Monster World pawn that doesn't truly belong anywhere or with anyone." After saying this, the evil Shadow looks away from the floating platform, and runs towards and into a nearby forest, where he then runs faster on his two feet than a swift and agile panther on all fours, leaving his dark hat and staff behind at the tree where he was at before jumping off the platform earlier.
---
Meh....
#593 Posted: 20:27:38 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou kept laying there, groaning. He paid no attention to Goku, just crying more, remembering what he said to the pawn, that making him go into hysterics. He finally decided to speak, despite his injured jaw. "No, I'm not okay...."
#594 Posted: 20:33:58 09/09/2014
Melvin returned to the group with Mage in his arms, and he carried the spirit over to his dead body.
"Mage... Will you be able to sync your soul with your body again?" He asks.

Marik stood up and took after Shadow, chasing him into the forest, and he holds onto him tight.
"Shadow... Ryou still loves you, you know... He wasn't in his right mind when he went crazy. It was Bakura messing with him..." He takes a deep breath, still somewhat shaken up.
"Ryou loves you... I'm sure of it."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:50 09/09/2014 by AmethystRose
#595 Posted: 21:32:28 09/09/2014
I looked at Melvin "Shadow ran into the forest, he's still bumbed about Ryou" I explained

Virtu kissed Slendy back, she was on top of the world when he said he loved her back. She felt like nothing could go wrong

Goku looked at Ryou "I'll take you to Shadow" He said before leaving the house and jumping off the platform, landing on his feet
---
#596 Posted: 05:24:38 10/09/2014
Shadow growls and hisses angrily and he stops in his tracks, then he wildly thrashes and struggles in an attempt to throw Marik off of him, the increasing darkness within him now having consumed almost all of the berserk Yami's goodness and human ability of reasoning at this point, and causes the insane Shadow Mage to look and behave more like a ferocious wild animal than a human being. Because forest areas feel like safe havens to him since his own hikari somehow gains the most EXP in the forest region than anywhere else on the Monster World TRPG, the psychotic Yami Mage is much more dangerous and powerful inside the forest, and is currently more difficult to take down than Melvin in his own dark state.

"I'm sure I could sync myself with my own body again, but it'll take a few minutes, Melvin." Mage said to him, and the spirit floats out of his arms, where he smiles at him lovingly while hovering a few inches over his body.
"And thank you so much for getting me out of the Shadow Realm... I knew you would rescue me... I love you so much, Melvy!" The spirit then disappears and transfers himself into his physical body again, syncing both his body and soul together. After a few minutes, the white magician's heart slowly begins to beat in his chest, and his chest slowly rises up and down as he starts to breathe again.

Slenderman always dreamed of someday finding his one true love, but was used to believing that nobody would love him because he was different than everybody else he met, and used to think his dream would never become a reality. But now that his dream has come true because Virtu had said she loved him, he felt like the happiest living thing in the universe, and he kept holding the Yami in a tight and secure embrace and kisses her for a few more moments, caressing her cheek lovingly after the kiss is slowly broken.
---
Meh....
#597 Posted: 20:55:40 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
RYou shakes his head, feeling too ashamed to seem to want to see his lover.

Bakura was still in the Shadow Realm when Melvin and Mage left, but came back a few minute later. He seemed like he was doing something while he was there. He looked at the hikari mage, eyes narrow, learning to have some affection for the boy. (And let the fight start now smilie)
#598 Posted: 21:07:24 10/09/2014
Goku saw Bakura "Hey, why are you here Bakura?" He asked before handing me Ryou "Take him to Shadow"

I carried my fellow Hikari towards the area Shadow was in "Shadow! Stop!" I yelled as I saw Shadow attacking Marik

Virtu was on cloud 9 from the kiss "Slendy... You're awesome, so why do you love me? I'm nobody" She said
---
#599 Posted: 21:37:43 10/09/2014
"Mage..." Melvin wants to hold Mage up in his arms and keep him held close, and he kisses his forehead softly, even though he can't feel it since he is a spirit right now.

Marik was thrown off of Shadow like he was a cowboy on a bucking bull, and he fell onto the ground hard. He sits up and starts pouting, tears welling up in his eyes, until he bursts into a sobbing fit.
"Bakuraaaaa.... Where are yoooouu???" He sobs and cries out for him desperately, feeling strongly intimidated by the berserk Shadow. With a severely shaking hand, he takes out his Millennium Rod and unsheathes the blade, even though he was probably too scared right now to even use it.
---
#600 Posted: 22:03:52 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura hears Marik's wailing rather magically, forgetting about Goku and racing off to Marik's side.

Ryou saw this too, his eyes narrow and teary.
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me