Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP)
First | Previous | Page 11 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP) [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#501 Posted: 05:40:09 24/08/2014
I smiled at the skill being put on display by Mage

Goku hums along to the song
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#502 Posted: 16:37:04 24/08/2014
Melvin stays standing next to Austin, Goku, and Slenderman and watches Mage perform the amazing display.
"Wow, you're amazing, Mage!!! Keep it up!"

Marik looked at Bakura.
"How?"
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#503 Posted: 22:32:10 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"The ring can do powerful things, Marik." He smirked. "Though they only last for tiny amounts of time. I could probably find these dragon balls for you too"
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#504 Posted: 02:41:51 25/08/2014
"Are you okay? You're not saying much, Ryou..." The Yami Mage pawn asks him, staring at him with concern creasing his features. He sneakily reaches down towards his sleepy lover's shirt, and tickles his ribs just a bit through his shirt. "Come on... the Shadow Kitty wants to see that famously adorable cream puff kawaii smile on your face..." Shadow tells him gently in a singsong voice, still lightly tickling his ribs.

After about seven minutes, the kawaii magician successfully completes the song on the arcade game, a confident smile already on his chibi face before the results screen reveals he hit 100% percent of the notes in the game, indicating to everyone he met the requirements to get the Dragon Ball without the use of tickets. "Hehe that was rather challenging, but for me, it was still a piece of cake from beginning to the end!" White Mage chirps proudly, waving at some random cheering spectators in the arcade that noticed him playing the song, some of them recording the full accomplishment on the cameras on their phones. "Slendy, could you get the Dragon Ball for us, please?" The pawn politely asks him, and inputs his unique name in the high score board after it reveals he made it to the topmost spot for the song's rankings. Then, he points at the screen, showing it to Melvin. "See, Melvy? My special name I use every time I get a high score is Rabaku!" Mage says to his lover, and after putting the guitar controller back where it was on the arcade game, he trots over to Melvin and hugs him tight.

Meanwhile, Slenderman follows the arcade manager into the arcade's prize room, where he soon comes back to the gang with the second Dragon Ball after a couple of minutes. "Two Dragon Balls down, five more to go, everybody!" He announces to his friends happily.
---
Meh....
#505 Posted: 03:01:56 25/08/2014
"Ok! Let's find the others and get Melvin his own body!" I said excitedly

"Mage, I thought I should tell you, Austin and Slenderman want Yamis, is there a way for you to do that?" Goku asked

"Goku! That sounds rude and inconsiderate" I said
---
#506 Posted: 03:48:08 25/08/2014
After hugging Melvin, White Mage sticks close to his spiky-haired lover, replying to Austin and Goku while casually twirling his prized magic weapon in his hand like a baton.
"Actually, I'm quite happy Goku asked me that question, Austin! Besides, I'm a magician, remember? Magicians are very knowledgeable scholars of magic and both its known and unknown secrets, but that doesn't mean we magicians are stubborn when it comes to sharing their knowledge to others who ask them questions about anything that involves the use of magic." Mage then stops twirling his magic staff around in his hand, and uses some magic to make an ancient scroll appear in his other hand.
"Austin, you and Goku are extremely lucky that you've asked me for ways to create a Yami, since very few magicians actually don't know a lot about hikaris and Yamis, plus the fact that even fewer magic-users have one of these very rare one-use spell scrolls like this one in my hand. But this scroll doesn't just contain a random spell... it's one of the two special spell scrolls I once found that allows a person to create their own Yami!" The chibi magician tells them while opening up the scroll, which shows a strange and mysterious rune on it, which almost roughly resembles a Yin-Yang symbol if looked at closely. "I already used the first one I had to create my own Yami once while I was still just a small pawn in the Monster World RPG, so I've had this second scroll ever since then. But don't worry, I still know how to use the spell placed on this scroll." Suddenly, he frowns sadly at Slenderman. "Unfortunately, this special spell won't work on you, Slendy. Since a Yami is a person's darkness, this scroll won't successfully work on anyone who knows dark magic and/or is a being created from some type of darkness..."

Despite wishing he could get a Yami, Slenderman doesn't show any traces of hurt of upset, surprisingly not getting mad about not being able to get his own Yami, and smiles warmly at Mage.
"I kinda thought that would be a reason why I won't get a Yami anyway, Mage, so I was expecting something like this to be told to me anyway. And don't worry, I understand it's not possible for me, and I'm not angry about it."
---
Meh....
#507 Posted: 04:19:59 25/08/2014
"Well... I don't want one, but thanks for the offer" Goku said

"Really... I get a Yami, will he be nice to us?" I asked
---
#508 Posted: 16:29:44 25/08/2014
"I know you don't want one, Goku. You said Austin and Slenderman wanted Yamis, and all I was saying is that it's a good thing you told me about this because very few magicians have exclusive knowledge of hikaris and Yamis anyway!" The pawn said with a smile in response to Goku. Then, Mage smile widens as he replies to Austin. "And that's a very good question, Austin!" The chibi magician rolls up the scroll to the way it was before he opened it up, and then he starts his explanation to Austin with his trusty staff and the scroll in his hands, as well as holding onto a leather pouch with the two located Dragon Balls in it.
"Actually, when a Yami is first created, their personality and their behavior upon creation is... quite unpredictable, I should say. So Austin, when I help you get your own Yami, expect the likely possibility of your Yami randomly doing or saying something completely unexpected, since the said unexpected actions will usually either help you or hinder you depending on the situation at hand." White Mage pauses for a moment after this, looking downwards at the scroll as he takes a minute to think about what else to explain, then looks at Austin again. "Austin, in order to help your Yami feel more at ease and become comfortable and calm around us upon his first day of life on this world, I need to perform this special spell on you in any place that is quiet and also far away from any large amounts of human population, since he will more than likely not feel relaxed if he finds himself surrounded by a massive crowd of people in a city or something along those lines. Also, you have to be very patient and polite to your Yami, since you probably don't want him to see you as a mean or rude hikari. This also counts for me, Melvin, Slenderman, and Goku, because we want your Yami to see us as friends, not enemies." After the explanation, Mage smiles at Austin with assurance.
"And remember this part as well, Austin: Your Yami is like your 'dark' alter ego, but this doesn't mean he's evil just because he is a being of darkness. The same thing applies with all Yamis, not just yours. Trust me, when I created my Yami a long time ago, I was almost worried he would be just like Bakura. But I knew Shadow wasn't evil, because I would always recognize him as not just my darkness, but also as a human being just like all of us. Ever since he first woke up and found himself in this world, my Yami was always a very polite and gentle person, which helps prove that Yamis aren't evil." White Mage then smiles lovingly at Melvin, and he hugs the spike-haired Yami tight. "Plus I knew my dear Melvy isn't a mean, evil, or cruel Yami either, and I proved it to everybody because I fell in love with him ever since I laid my kawaii eyes on him. He's the most sweetest and loving palm tree in the whole world who gives the bestest hugs ever!" He says with a sweet pink blush on his cheeks, and gives Melvin a deep kiss on the lips.

((Wow... I typed up a lot of stuff right there! smilie))
---
Meh....
#509 Posted: 22:52:05 25/08/2014
I shaked my head in agreement "Goku, we should bring them back to the house... the only people that would be there would be us" I said

"Ok, but it will be tricky taking this many people up to the house in one trip" Goku said "Austin, you take Slenderman on your cloud, I'll take Mage and Melvin up with a super jump" He said as he walked over to Mage and Melvin "Ready you two?" He asked
---
#510 Posted: 22:17:55 26/08/2014
Melvin blushes hard.
"Well I used to be evil... But then something changed me when I met Mage..." He kisses him back. "Yeah, I guess so, Goku."

Marik sighed.
"It's fine, Bakura, I don't want you to waste all of your energy on me..."
---
#511 Posted: 02:42:08 27/08/2014
"A cloud? Sounds like fun!" Slenderman says with a happy smile on his face, then looks at him with curiosity. "What kind of cloud is it, Austin? Like the fluffy white ones up in the sky, or is it the cool name of something completely different?"

"I'm ready too, Goku." Mage replies to Goku, then frowns sadly at Melvin.
"But you're not evil at all, Melvin. You wanted to know the feeling of love and to be loved, plus you wanted to give hugs to everyone around you, and the empty void that was in your heart is what caused your heart and mind to be led astray because people thought you were evil just because you're a Yami. They treated you like you were nothing but a villain, and it wasn't right for anybody to treat you so harshly." The kawaii magician tells Melvin, and hugs him closer with a loving smile on his face.
"But I knew you're not a big, mean, and scary person. I'm a white magician, and we magicians of the healing and restorative arts can see these hidden things in people that others can't detect, just like I can sense energy in things like the Dragon Balls. Melvin, every person in this world isn't born either good or evil from the start, and there is always a special someone for each human being in this world who would always love them for who they truly are. Remember hearing people talk about the spark they feel as soon as they see their one true love for the first time?" The chibi pawn said, and a happy tear rolls down his cheek as his smile becomes wider. "That's exactly what I felt at the very first second I saw you, Melvy..."
---
Meh....
#512 Posted: 03:16:57 27/08/2014
"Not sure actually" I said as a small, yellow cloud flew down to me and Slendy "Hop on!" I said after I got on the cloud

Goku smiled and hugged the two lovers "Hold on guys" He said before leaping in the air with Mage and Melvin, landing on a platform "This is where me and Austin live" He said, showing the two a moderately sized house on the small lawn platform
---
#513 Posted: 16:31:40 27/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryo nodded. "I'm fine, Shadow." He smiled softly, closing his eyes again.

"I insist." Bakura growled at the spirit of his lover. "I am going to do this to you."
#514 Posted: 00:40:29 28/08/2014
Slenderman gets on the yellow cloud with Austin, and giggles a bit with a smile. "Your cloud looks pretty neat! Hmm... plus it reminds me of cotton candy."

"Alright, just making sure nothing was troubling you." Shadow says in response to Ryou, smiling back at him.
---
Meh....
#515 Posted: 01:05:47 28/08/2014
"Thank you buddy, now you should hold on, the ride could get bumpy" I said to Slenderman as the cloud started to raise up to the floating house
---
#516 Posted: 20:17:26 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou smiled and cuddled into the Yami mage more.
#517 Posted: 20:21:17 30/08/2014
Melvin stared into Mage's eyes and melted into them. He leaned in to his lips and kissed him deeply, and began to make out with him, his heart fluttering and beating with pure love. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him in close, never wanting to let him go.

"Okay.." Marik agreed.
---
#518 Posted: 20:33:24 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura's ring glowed, the light surrounding Marik. It faded after awhile, making Bakura breathe heavy.
#519 Posted: 18:24:22 01/09/2014
After Goku lands on the platform with him and Melvin, Mage glances around with amazement.
"Wow! This looks very neat, Goku! I've never seen a house on a platform floating up in the sky before! I--..." White Mage drops the sentence after Melvin begins making out with him. He giggles and breaks it apart for a moment, speaking to Goku again. "If you need me and Melvin, we'll be making out behind that tree while we wait for Austin and Slendy." The pawn giggles as he drags the spiky-haired Yami over to the tree, and when he and Melvin are behind the trunk of the tree where no one can see them, the white magician smirks at Melvin.
"Now where were we, Melvy? Hmm... actually, I think we were right here before I paused for a moment." Mage says as he wraps his arms around his lover, then makes out with him passionately, resuming the make out session.

Shadow huggles Ryou close to him. "Wanna go find the others now, Ryou? Or should we stay here in your apartment for now?" The Yami asks him, giving him a loving kiss on the hikari's cheek.

Slenderman almost loses his balance at first, but then keeps himself balanced on the floating yellow cloud by hugging onto Austin. "Heh... good thing I held on, or else I would've fallen off right now." He says with a bit of a chuckle, loosening the hug after he reduces the wobbly feeling in his legs.
---
Meh....
#520 Posted: 18:39:42 01/09/2014
"Yeah, well... he's my house" I said as Slendy and I reached the floating house, I got off and gave Slendy my hand "Watch your step buddy" I said

"Guys! They're here!" Goku yelled over to Mage and Melvin "Let's go inside"
---
#521 Posted: 19:39:54 01/09/2014
Melvin was making out with Mage behind the tree, and slipped a hand into his robes, rubbing his bare chest, until he froze and his eyes shot open when he heard Goku yell at them.
"Aw... We gotta go.." He licks Mage's neck. "But I don't wanna..." He licks up to Mage's lips and kisses him again. (OOC: Lol trying to keep this at least PG xD)

Marik looked down.
"Do...do I have my own body now?" He touches Bakura's shoulder and gasps when he realizes he can really touch him physically. "I do!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:40:30 01/09/2014 by AmethystRose
#522 Posted: 21:08:50 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou shrugged. "Whatever you want to do." He said, getting up and stretching.

Bakura clicks his teeth. "Only until you get your wish. Maybe a few hours before..." He sighed. "It only lasts for about a day or so.
#523 Posted: 22:01:20 01/09/2014
As he holds onto his hand and carefully steps off the cloud, Slenderman stares at the house and everything on the platform in amazement. "Oh wow... it's amazing up here!" He says aloud in awe.

The Yami Mage pawn bares his pointy fangs as he yawns and stretches, and gets off the bed with him. With his prized dark staff in hand, Shadow then uses the connection he shares with Mage to communicate with him briefly.
~Hey hikari, I'm fully recovered now, so Ryou and I are gonna meet up with you and the others again. Let everybody know we're heading over to you guys, okay?~ He says to Mage via the special hikari/Yami connection, then smiles at his lover and gives him a hug. "Do ya like piggyback rides? I can give you one while we look for our friends." The dark mage pawn offers politely, smiling wide and blushing in a rosy-pink color.

Mage frowns for a moment, then smiles at Melvin after kissing him again.
"It's okay, Melvy. If you be a good and patient palm tree, I promise I'll cook a blood-covered steak for you!" The kawaii magician chirps happily with a sweet chibi smile, and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly, he hears Shadow communicating with him in his thoughts, and responds back to his Yami. ~Okay, Yami. I'll let them know right away!~ After replying to Shadow, Mage holds Melvin's hand and walks towards the group.
"Guys, my Yami just told me something via the connection I have with him. He said he's completely recovered, and he and Ryou-sama are on their way over here right now." He announces to everyone, and then giggles a bit. "Keep an eye out for them, but there's no need to worry about searching for him and my creator. My Yami is already using the hikari-to-Yami connection I share with him to locate us here, and he'll more than likely shape-shift into something to fly up to this house while carrying Ryou-sama up here safely."
---
Meh....
#524 Posted: 22:55:06 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Mage, did you ever get a reply from me? Just curious))

Ryou nodded, nearly tackling the mage down and giggling
#525 Posted: 00:08:23 02/09/2014
"Cool, so let's head inside so we can get started" I said as I walked into Goku/my house

Goku lead the group inside, it was a modest house
---
#526 Posted: 02:08:13 02/09/2014
"Okay.." Melvin smiles, sighing a bit. He watches and looks out for the arrival of Mage's Yami.

Marik smiled a bit.
"Well at least I'll have my own physical form for a while.." He hugs and kisses Bakura on the lips.
---
#527 Posted: 20:05:02 02/09/2014
Shadow lands on the side of his face after the giggling Ryou tackles him, and can't help but to giggle with him, carefully standing up and holding onto the hikari's legs securely, carrying Ryou on his back as he walks down the stairs of the apartment. "Hehe you giggly little cream puff... You made the Shadow Kitty faceplant on the floor!" He said with an amused grin and a scarlet blush on his cheeks, then walks out of the apartment while he gives Ryou a piggyback ride the whole time, and starts using the mind link he shares with Mage to find the exact location of him and the gang.

While walking into the house, Slenderman starts to think aloud to himself, liking the modest design of the house very much. "I wish I had a house up in the sky like this... Maybe I should do some research and try to find some for sale online."

After he also walks inside the house, White Mage takes the special spell scroll out of his robe pocket, holding it in one hand and clutching his prized magician staff in the other.
"Looks like this room has plenty of space for me to cast the spell on you, Austin. Plus you're gonna have to stand in the middle of the room since this Yin-Yang shaped rune on the scroll is going to appear right underneath your feet after I cast the spell." The chibi pawn says to him as he unrolls the spell scroll, and then smiles at Austin.
"I should probably tell you some more things ahead of time before I forget. This spell requires me to use all of the MP I currently have in order to cast it, so there's a very likely chance I'll black out after this, and don't be afraid to use smelling salts to wake me up if I lose consciousness. When I did this last time to create my own Yami, I thought I was knocked out for only a few minutes, but according to a digital clock that was in my creator's game room where I performed the spell, I was actually unconscious for almost 24 hours!" He said with a bit of a chuckle after that, then continues to speak after a brief pause.
"You won't pass out at all because only the person casting the spell has to use their own magic energy to use the special Yami creation spell successfully, but you and everyone here will definitely notice the temperature in this room will get rather chilly while the rune appears, but the temperature will return back to normal after the magic rune fades. During the period of time when the atmosphere is at a colder temperature, Austin, you'll probably notice a... dark and yet familiar presence forming within you. Yes, that is actually your own Yami being created from the darkness hidden deep within you. When this said Yin-Yang shaped rune vanishes, the spell will then extract your Yami from your body, and he will then appear next to you in his own separate physical body. And remember, your Yami will need to become familiar with this world and the people and things around him during the first few days, so we all need to be patient and gentle with him since we don't want him to see us as enemies, plus we don't really know what exactly his personality is like or what his behavior pattern is like until we see how he reacts to different things, so it's important to remember these said reactions whenever he shows a response to different things and scenarios." After the lengthy explanation, the white magician walks over to a spot in the room that is just a few feet from the centermost spot in the room, then smiles again with the scroll and staff still in his hands. "When you're ready, Austin, let me know and stand in the middle of the room, then we'll get started with getting your own Yami created."
---
Meh....
#528 Posted: 22:22:22 02/09/2014
"I think this is the only floating house Slendy, but we have enough rooms to accommodate 4 more people/couples" Goku said as he opened a cabinet and pulled out a bag of smelling salts

"Got it, let's do this" I said as I walked to the center of the room
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#529 Posted: 01:10:09 03/09/2014
OOC: 1: Where is my charter? 2: Can someone meet up with her? 3: Did I make a charter named Maria?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#530 Posted: 01:46:05 03/09/2014
OOC: 1: If I remember correctly, Miku was previously at the diner. 2: All of the characters are up at Goku/Austin's house on a floating platform in the sky except for Marik and Bakura, who are currently in a hospital room, and Shadow Mage and Ryou, who are currently on their way towards the floating house in the sky. I can make Shadow meet up with Miku for you smilie 3: I don't think you created anyone named Maria yet.

While he is carrying Ryou on his back as he tracks down his hikari's location, Shadow spots Hatsune Miku standing just outside the diner, which is just a couple blocks away from where the Yami Mage is currently at. He smiles and shouts to her while walking towards the diner. "Hey there, Miku!"
---
Meh....
#531 Posted: 01:48:55 03/09/2014
OOC: Thanks ^~^ smilie^ smilie

Miku woke up. "eh... I must of dosed off.... Oh hello!" Miku said.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#532 Posted: 03:51:18 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou smiled shyly at Miku, but got a bit uncomfortable in the presence of her for some reason.

Bakura kissed him back and chuckled, hugging Marik tightly.
#533 Posted: 03:53:27 03/09/2014
Miku yawned. "Where are the others?"
---
#534 Posted: 17:25:16 04/09/2014
"Oh okay. I was just curious." Slenderman said with a smile and shrugs his shoulders a bit, then sits on a couch in the room, watching Mage and Austin closely, curious to see how the special spell is performed.

The chibi white magician nods, and points his prized staff at Austin, then stares at the rune on the spell scroll, focusing on it fully as he transfers every single bit of MP into his staff and mutters a series of words to trigger the spell, the mysterious language being spoken appearing to have originated from both the Japanese and ancient Egyptian languages. White Mage continues to chant the strange words to the spell over and over again while a cold chilly atmosphere surrounds everyone in the room, and the rune starts to form underneath Austin as the magic rune on the scroll slowly vanishes.

"If I remember correctly, Marik and Bakura still in a hospital somewhere in the city, and the rest of the gang is somewhere nearby." Shadow Mage said to Miku, hoisting up Ryou just a bit on his back in a more comfortable position. The Yami becomes confused after detecting his hikari is located somewhere higher than expected, and then looks up. An expression of sudden realization morphs on the pawn's face after spotting a floating platform up in the sky. "And speaking of our friends, I think they are up on top of that platform in the sky... hmm I'm assuming everyone flew up there rather than teleporting, so I'll have to summon something that can fly in order to get the three of us up there." After thinking for a moment, the Yami Mage remembers about the Zorc Arm Dragon found in the Monster World RPG named Pao, and after transferring close to one-thirds of his full MP into his dark staff, he summons a tame Pao dragon right in front of them, which is able to carry two people on its back and carry one person in its arms. He chuckles after the friendly Pao licks his cheek. "Hehe good thing I befriended Pao, since he'll gladly fly us anywhere we need to go." Shadow says as he carries Ryou over to the dragon's back, and after he and his lover are both on Pao's back, the friendly dragon carefully picks up Miku, securely holding onto the vocaloid in its dragon paws while flapping its wings and flying towards the floating platform.
---
Meh....
#535 Posted: 17:37:32 04/09/2014
Melvin watched in awe as Mage performed the spell that creates a Yami. He looks off to the side and spots a figure approaching them. He quickly takes out his Millennium Rod out from his belt strap and unsheathes it, growling. But then he calms down once he notices it is Shadow and Miku. He takes a deep breath.

Marik kissed Bakura again and hugged him back.
"I love you more than anything, Bakura..." He mutters into his ear.
---
#536 Posted: 19:11:23 04/09/2014
Name: Virtu
Nickname: Virty or V
Appearance: Look at my avatar, that's her
Personality: Friendly, protective of Austin
Other: She can get really mad

The symbol swirled around before a figure appeared in front of me, the rune slowly dissolved as the figure revealed itself

"It's a girl?" Goku asked as he walked over to Mage with the smelling salts in hand

"H-hello..." The figure said in a soft voice, she sounded scared

"Hello, I'm Austin, I'm your Hikari, there's nothing to be afraid of here, you're with friends" I said as I slowly hugged the figure
---
#537 Posted: 20:05:52 04/09/2014
After the rune dissolves and after the Yami appears, all of Mage's mana is fully drained, and the spell scroll is now completely blank. The quick use of a massive amount of MP within just a small period of time causes the kawaii magician to become exhausted, and White Mage blacks out as he collapses onto the floor.
---
Meh....
#538 Posted: 20:09:55 04/09/2014
"Mage!!" Melvin dropped down to his knees and held Mage in his arms. "Please Goku, use the smelling salts to wake him up!" He strokes the magician's hair softly, pushing his bangs out of his eyes.
---
#539 Posted: 20:34:45 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou looks at everyone and steps back, acting rally weird for some reason, not talking and hiding behind Shadow.

Bakura chuckles and keeps hold of Marik, staying there for what seemed to be hours.
#540 Posted: 01:03:55 05/09/2014
Goku nods and puts the bag under Mage's nose and opens it

Virtu looked at the group, seeing Ryou hide "What's wrong with him?" She asked me

"I'm not sure actually, Ryou? Are you ok?" I asked
---
#541 Posted: 20:00:41 05/09/2014
White Mage stirs slightly a few seconds after the smelling salts are positioned under his nose, and then his emerald eyes suddenly open as he turns his head away from the salts. Despite feeling temporarily and somewhat weakened physically due to his MP being drained before passing out, the magician slowly stands up on his two feet by holding onto Melvin for support.
"Thanks, Goku." He said with a smile, and then looks at Austin's Yami. As soon as he sees her, the chibi magician's eyes widen with surprise and intrigue because-- according to his past research on hikaris and Yamis -- the chances of a Yami becoming the opposite gender upon creation is very rare. "By the gods... I've never seen Yami creation results as phenomenal as this before in my life! The chances of a Yami becoming the opposite gender of the hikari is, in the best description in a Dragon Ball anime manner, one in over 9000!!" Mage said with amazement and curiosity. Then, the chibi white magician hugs onto Melvin tightly after losing his balance a bit, and giggles.
"Is it okay if you can give me a piggyback ride over to a bed, Melvy? Pleeeaase? My legs feel like jello and I need to lie down for a bit to recover my energy!" White Mage says to Melvin in a cute manner, and then chuckles a bit. "And I know you're probably thinking about doing stuff that is over PG-13, but I'm afraid doing anything that would make things graphic around here will more than likely cause a strange unknown force to immediately end time in this world before we would know what hit us." ((Hehe somehow, Mage knows it's too risky to do anything beyond hugging and kissing, so he reminded Melvin to keep things tame. smilie))

Slenderman stares at Virtu with curiosity for a moment, then looks over at Ryou and his curious expression turns into one of worry. "What's wrong, Ryou?"

After he arrives at the floating house with Miku and Ryou, Shadow cancels out the spell used to summon the Pao dragon, making the Monster World creature return to the tabletop game in Ryou's house as a pawn piece for now. The Yami Mage frowns with concern at his lover hiding behind him, so he turns around to face Ryou. "Ryou, you look scared... is something troubling you? What's the matter?" He asks him in a gentle manner, pulling him into a soothing and comforting embrace.
---
Meh....
#542 Posted: 23:56:55 05/09/2014
Virtu smiled at Slenderman "My name is Virtu" She announced to the group

"Well, I'm Goku, it's nice to meet you Virtu" Goku said with a welcoming smile

I looked at Virtu "So, how do like everything so far?" I asked

"It's great! You guys seem like great friends!" Virtu said before walking up to Slenderman and hugging him "Especially you" She whispered
---
#543 Posted: 13:58:54 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou shook his head, obviously lying about something. After a bit, he waked away, sighing, going into the house.
#544 Posted: 16:35:27 06/09/2014
Melvin sighed, quite disappointed and saddened that he had to keep things PG-13.
"Yeah..." He picks Mage up and puts him onto his back. "Virtu, it's nice to meet you." He chuckles a bit to himself when he sees Virtu clinging onto Slenderman. He looks at Ryou walking away. "Mage... Your creator seems upset about something..." (Lol Melvin is quite depressed by this. smilie)

Marik looked into Bakura's eyes.
"How come you never say 'I love you' back? Do you love me, Bakura?" He hugs onto him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:39:58 06/09/2014 by AmethystRose
#545 Posted: 19:37:21 06/09/2014
OOC: So everyone is on the platform?
---
#546 Posted: 20:00:33 06/09/2014
((Except for Marik and Bakura))
---
#547 Posted: 20:53:19 06/09/2014
OOC: Kk
---
#548 Posted: 21:35:45 06/09/2014
A pinkish blush appears on Slenderman's cheeks, and he smiles wide and rubs the back of his head a bit. "Nice to meet you, Virtu! But yeah I'm a close friend of your hikari. Plus I'm also friends with everyone here with us too." He said and hugs Virtu tight, then points at Melvin first, then at Shadow. "Virtu, those two are Melvin and Shadow Mage, and they are also Yamis. They're pretty strong people, and not just physically during a hard brawl, but also in both strength of the wise mind and pure heart of goodness. In other words, they're like grizzly bears during a fight because they will fight with all their might to protect the people they know and love, but they are also like soft cuddly teddy bears because they're very huggable and lovable!" After that, he looks at Ryou.
"Ryou is the hikari who just walked right past us, though I'm not sure what's troubling him at the moment. We should go follow him after I introduce everybody else to you, and see if we could find out what's upsetting him." Slenderman said to Virtu, and then points at White Mage. "And Ryou is also the creator of White Mage Bakura. If I remember correctly, Mage used to be a miniature clay white magician pawn piece ever since he was first brought to life, though I don't know what exactly he did in order to transform himself from a clay figurine into a human being. He's a very good healer, plus he has a high sensitivity trait that allows him to sense and detect feelings and energies from far away. Trust me, he's already found two of the seven Dragon Balls on this planet rather quickly! Also, he's the one who performed a special spell on Austin that caused your creation within your hikari and brought you to life. However, just be extremely careful if you challenge him to a game of Guitar Hero, since he's beaten many of the hardest songs in the game before."
After introducing Mage, he sees Miku and introduces Virtu to her. "The vocaloid with the long blue hair is Hatsune Miku, and she's a very talented singer. You should also ask her for some leeks sometime, because she loves sharing them with us, and they taste very good!" Last but not least, Slenderman looks at Austin's Yami and introduces himself. "My name is Jack Slenderman, and I have my own famous horror-based video game series! Everyone usually calls me Slenderman, but feel free to call me Slendy, Slender, Slendy buddy, Jack... or whatever nickname comes to mind! I used to also be known as "The Man Without a Face", but that was because I originally didn't have a human appearance like I do now. I originally looked more like one of those mannequins you can easily find in a clothing store, except I can also make long black tentacles come out of my back... hehe I hope I didn't scare you with that last part." He said with a giggle, and his polite smile widens.

White Mage clings onto Melvin's back and shifts around until he is in a comfortable position, and nuzzles his neck gently, also feeling rather sad that nothing over PG-13 can be done without getting into serious trouble. When Slenderman tells Virtu about him, he smiles politely at her and waves silently, still feeling exhausted since he is currently recovering his energy and strength at the moment. The pawn then frowns sadly while watching Ryou walk away. "I wonder why master-sama's so upset, Melvin. Plus he's also acting... unusually strange for some reason." He said to Melvin, cocking his head a bit in confusion after Ryou disappears from view.

Shadow feels rather crushed after Ryou pulls away from the hug and walks into the house without him. Believing he did something that made him upset, the dark mage pawn doesn't follow him, believing Ryou will only walk away from him again without an explanation, and instead walks away from the house and over to a tree nearby. He sits down with his back leaning against the tree trunk, hiding his saddened face in his knees, staying completely silent.
---
Meh....
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#549 Posted: 21:42:40 06/09/2014
Can I be in? smilie I want to be Yuya

Yuya Abridged: TOMATOES!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#550 Posted: 21:45:39 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou also hid his face in his knees, starting to cry, just staying there, trying to be as silent as possible.

Bakura looked at Marik. "Of course I love you..." He gags when he says the word love. "It is just hard for me to say."
First | Previous | Page 11 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me