Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP)
First | Previous | Page 10 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Art of The Purple Realm (YGOTAS RP) [CLOSED]
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#451 Posted: 17:16:14 15/08/2014
Shadow tries sitting up, but because of all the injuries from the harsh impact of the semi-truck that ran him over, he is currently paralyzed and finds himself unable to move much. He glances down at the thick bandages wrapped around his wounds and glances around the room, and realizes he was carried over to Ryou's apartment and that the giggling hikari next to him put the bandages on him.
"Oh Ryou... I wish I wasn't paralyzed right now. He has no idea how badly I want to get up so I could hold him in my arms and get a taste of the sweet lips on his beautiful face." The Yami thinks to himself, not even realizing a blush is forming on his cheeks as he stares up at the hikari he's had a secret crush on for a very long time.

Mage kisses him some more, then slowly breaks the kiss apart.
"Mmmhhmm..." The chibi magician says as he nods with a smile on his blushing face, and hugs Melvin tight.

Slenderman looks at Marik sadly, then he shakes his head disappointingly at Bakura, then leaves the room with Austin and Goku.
"Ryou carried Shadow off somewhere while you two were here at the hospital." He tells them as they leave the hospital. "I think they are probably already at his house right now."
---
Meh....
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#452 Posted: 17:29:44 15/08/2014
"Thanks buddy, at least you're a good friend" I said as Goku picked me up and ran toward Ryou's house "I can run myself you know" I told Goku

"But this fast" Goku said as we arrived at the apartment building
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#453 Posted: 17:49:31 15/08/2014
Melvin gets up, while holding onto Mage's hand.
"We should go find your Yami, Mage..."

Marik sighed sadly but didn't leave Bakura. Instead he stayed there right by him. He couldn't leave him. He just couldn't.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#454 Posted: 17:55:37 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou sighed, knowing that Shadow couldn't move that much. He then sensed someone coming and went under his bed, getting his shotgun, walking out the door, growling a bit more.

Bakura growled, now sensing Marik. He only said that out loud because he wanted Austin to leave, and he did. He sighed in relief, though that was a pretty spot on opinion of his on most life.
#455 Posted: 18:08:56 15/08/2014
I buzzed the doorbell "Ryou, it's me Austin, I'm with Goku, can we come in?" I asked
---
#456 Posted: 18:18:03 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
He didn't answer, by the door, growling, the shotgun aimed at the door.
#457 Posted: 18:21:04 15/08/2014
Marik glared at Bakura with eyes filled with hurt.
"Why would you say that, Bakura?... I thought you loved me..." He looked to the side, away from him.
---
#458 Posted: 18:21:26 15/08/2014
"We just want to see if Shadow is ok, I didn't know what happened until Slendy told me at the hospital" I explained
---
#459 Posted: 18:48:27 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"He is fine...now go the bloody hell away, or I will hurt you!" He hissed, like he was a mother bear protecting its cub.

Bakura sighed. "I wanted everyone to go away, Marik. You know I love you."
#460 Posted: 18:53:22 15/08/2014
Marik melted at this and gave Bakura a hug, even though he couldn't feel it because he was just a mere spirit.
---
#461 Posted: 19:00:25 15/08/2014
"Ok buddy, see you later" I said as I walked away

Goku reluctantly followed "What do you think Ryou was mad about?" He asked

"No clue" I said
---
#462 Posted: 20:29:28 15/08/2014
Feeling rather saddened that Ryou left his side so soon, Shadow soon falls asleep while waiting for him to come back, and is now resting peacefully on the bed as he soundly sleeps.

After observing what happens when Goku and Austin ask Ryou if they could visit White Mage's Yami, Slenderman returns back to the diner. He speaks to Mage and Melvin after hearing what the Yami says to the hikari.
"That's probably not a good idea right now, Melvin. Goku and Austin tried visiting him at Ryou's house earlier, but the way Ryou replied to them made him sound like he was a mother lion protecting its lion cub..." Slenderman says to him, shuddering a bit after explaining to them how Ryou sounded.

After standing up with Melvin, a waitress places the rest of the food that was ordered earlier, where each order of food was placed separately in it's own "to go" box, and hands him the bill that says how much to pay for the food. After he pays the bill and gives the waitress a generous tip using the money he won from the arcade tournaments he mentioned earlier, Mage looks at Melvin after hearing what Slenderman tells them.
"Yeahhh it's definitely not a good time to try and visit my Yami, Melvy. Trust me, you do not want to see Ryou-sama when he's angry..." White Mage says as he hugs Melvin tight.
---
Meh....
#463 Posted: 20:43:29 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
((My friend joined the sight, and she is joining the rp!))

Ryou growled more, then going back into the room, putting the gun down and laying next to Shadow.

Bakura sighed and tried to hug him back.
#464 Posted: 01:16:17 16/08/2014
((Coolio! smilie ))

Meanwhile, the wounded Shadow Mage is still deeply asleep on the bed. However, the blush on his cheeks from earlier is still there when Ryou returns to the bedroom.
---
Meh....
#465 Posted: 01:49:54 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
((Wait...she said in my next rp she will smilie)

Ryou smiled at this, cuddling his crush and closing his eyes, the ring glowing a bit.
#466 Posted: 02:22:38 16/08/2014
((Ohh okay smilie ))

The sleeping Yami Mage feels his secret crush cuddling him subconsciously, and he suddenly starts to purr deeply just like a cat as he sleeps some more.
---
Meh....
#467 Posted: 02:29:18 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou blushed from this, giggling again, then falling asleep.
#468 Posted: 07:35:26 16/08/2014
"Okay.." Melvin puts an arm around Mage and keeps him close to him.

"Bakura..." Marik whimpered. "I want my own body too... I don't want to be stuck like this..."
---
#469 Posted: 21:11:37 16/08/2014
After what feels like almost half a day of getting sleep, the injured Shadow mysteriously and miraculously has his wounds healed just enough for him to be able to move around, thanks to Ryou tending to his wounds and watching over him in his wounded state. However, the Yami is still heavily asleep at this point. Shadow suddenly stirs in his sleep, sliding one of his arms around Ryou. He hugs onto the hikari in a secure manner, Yami instincts kicking in as he holds his secret lover close, and a smile appears on his sleeping face.

"Sooo... what are we gonna do now?" Slenderman asks Melvin and Mage.

Doing the same as Melvin to keep him close to him, White Mage keeps an arm wrapped around his lover, holding onto his magic weapon with his hand hugging onto Melvin. The kawaii pawn takes out the dragon ball he had found before he met Melvin for the first time, staring at it in his other hand, using his special sensitivity to energy and magic to feel the powerful energies in the object as he holds it.
"Maybe we should start searching for more of these dragon balls." Mage says, giggling just a bit after he detects a similar source of energy in the area. The chibi magician looks over in that direction where the traces of familiar energy is coming from. "And I believe this isn't the only dragon ball lying around in this city, Melvin. In fact, this second dragon ball I'm sensing is coming from the same video game arcade where I won all the tournament money at!"
---
Meh....
#470 Posted: 21:17:00 16/08/2014
"Sweet! You ready to get the other Dragon Balls Goku?" I asked

"Of course, sooner we get them, the sooner Melvin gets his own body" Goku said with a smile
---
#471 Posted: 21:37:05 16/08/2014
Melvin smiles at everyone.
"Awesome. Let's go!"
---
#472 Posted: 22:04:28 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura sighs, looking at Marik, knowing how he felt, and sensing it, too.

Ryou hugged the Yami Mage pawn back, still cuddled against him, hoping he would be awake when he was.
#473 Posted: 01:00:21 17/08/2014
"We should let Ryou take care of Shadow for now, while we get the second Dragon Ball out of that arcade and locate the other Dragon Balls." Slenderman thinks to himself aloud.

"Yeah, that's probably best, Slendy." Mage tells him. "Besides, Shadow can easily find me no matter where I'm at anyway since he and I have this weird connection that hikaris and their own Yamis share." He smiles and, with the first located Dragon Ball in his hand and his staff in his other hand, he smirks up at Melvin. "And Melvin, while we're heading over to the second Dragon Ball in that arcade I told you about..." White Mage starts giggling, then steals a deep kiss to the Egyptian Yami's lips, and runs out of the diner, laughing and shouting as he heads down the street towards the arcade. "Tag, you're it!!"

Shadow's eyes slowly open just a bit, now waking up with his injuries strangely beginning to heal gradually overtime. His heart jumps when he wakes up with Ryou in his arms, and a blush reddens on the Yami's cheeks as he sees his lips just inches apart from the sleeping hikari's lips.
"C'mon, Shadow, now's your chance! Kiss him while he's still asleep!" He shouts to himself in his thoughts. Silently hoping Ryou doesn't get angry if he wakes up to him kissing him, the Yami Mage pawn closes his eyes and carefully breaks the gap, giving the sleeping Ryou a deep kiss on the lips.
---
Meh....
#474 Posted: 01:13:57 17/08/2014
((Aww, Shadow))

"I wish I had my own Yami" I sighed as I walked toward the arcade as Goku follows
---
#475 Posted: 02:51:43 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou's eyes snapped open to the kiss as he oddly gained dominance over it, kissing Shadow back fairly hard, about to enter with his tongue. Though this was his first kiss, he felt really weird not doing what he was doing.
#476 Posted: 18:07:42 17/08/2014
Caught by surprise from the sudden hard kiss, and unable to break free due to not having all of his injuries healed up just yet, Shadow's closed eyes open up and widen with shock, feeling like he made Ryou angry and aggressive because he gave him a kiss. He quickly breaks the kiss, and keeps his secret crush held close in a comforting hold, and stares at him with apologetic amethyst eyes.
"R-Ryou, I didn't m-mean to upset you by doing what I did just now. I'm so sorry!" Shadow Mage says to him, looking at him sadly. "I just wanted t-to give you a kiss while you were asleep because I... I--I uh.." The Yami takes some deep breaths, looking away and pausing the sentence in order to gather enough courage to confess. Then, Shadow stares deeply into his eyes. "Because I'm in love with you, Ryou. I never admitted this to you before because I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way about me... I bet you hate me now that I said all this to you after I kissed you while you were asleep." The dark mage pawn sighs, and looks away again.
---
Meh....
#477 Posted: 20:22:32 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou gets a feeling in his stomach as he hugged the pawn, wanting to continue the kiss very much so. "I love you too...." he mumbled, also looking away, closing his eyes.
#478 Posted: 20:45:33 17/08/2014
Melvin narrows his eyes.
"Hey!! Come back here!" He laughs and takes off after Mage. "You sneaky little cream puff, I'm going to get you!!"

Marik looked at Bakura.
"How are you feeling? If you need anything, I'll gladly get it for you."
---
#479 Posted: 04:01:16 18/08/2014
White Mage laughs like a mischievous child, running straight over to the arcade located just a few blocks away from the diner, and with the first Dragon Ball now in one of his robe pockets and holding his prized staff in his hand.
"Can't catch me, Melvy!" The kawaii Mage shouts at Melvin, despite the fact that the Yami is gaining on him.

"I don't have my own Yami either, Austin. I wish I could too..." Slenderman sighs as well, walking next to Austin's side.

A red blush instantly appears on the pawn's cheeks. He looks at Ryou again, almost completely speechless.
"Y-... You do? Really? You love me, Ryou?" Shadow says in a surprised whisper, and then a lovestruck smile slowly forms, and speaks again after a few seconds of silence. "You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that. And I love you too..." Shadow Mage leans in, continuing the kiss again, and allows Ryou to enter his mouth with his tongue.
---
Meh....
#480 Posted: 06:12:10 18/08/2014
"Well in any case, we have to help Melvin get his body, it takes top priority right now" I said
---
#481 Posted: 14:13:46 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura shook his head. "No, but I hate how my puny hikari got hold of the ring..." He grumbled at this a bit, sighing,

Ryou kept deepening the kiss, somehow having some sense of dominance in it, giggling when it was done.
#482 Posted: 20:18:15 19/08/2014
Melvin laughed and chased him.
"Oh I bet I can!!" *he grabs the Mage up in his arms and spun him around, then kissed him in a deep manner. "You're it!" He chuckled.

Marik sighed.
"I think my Yami is trying to get each other our own separate body. They're looking for these things called the "Dragon Balls"..."
---
#483 Posted: 20:45:36 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh no....." Bakura started to get a bit lightheaded and nauseous at the thought. "Please no...."
#484 Posted: 20:56:54 19/08/2014
"What?.. What is it? You don't want me to get my own body?" Marik asked, rather offended.
---
#485 Posted: 22:02:12 19/08/2014
"Eep!" The chibi White Mage squeaks in surprise after Melvin grabs onto him, giggling as he kisses him back. "And I was so close to opening the door to the video game arcade a few feet away, but then ya caught me!"

"You're right, Austin. We have to help Melvin get his body first." Slenderman says in agreement with Austin, and continues to walk next to him and Goku while approaching Melvin and White Mage at the front of the arcade.

Shadow stares in confusion at the giggling Ryou in his arms after the kiss is done. Realizing why he's so giggly, the dark mage pawn's blush reddens even more and he grins in amusement. "Are you giggling because you dominated a Yami on your first kiss, Ryou?" He asks the hikari, giggling as well after noticing his injuries are surprisingly almost fully healed. Then, Shadow smirks and rolls over a bit, placing Ryou below him to assert dominance over his new mate. The Yami's grin widens mischievously. "I gotta admit I don't usually see hikaris asserting dominance over Yamis everyday, but I think there's absolutely nothing bad about a hikari doing that at all..." Shadow Mage tells him casually, then leans down and gives Ryou a deep and loving kiss on the lips.
---
Meh....
#486 Posted: 22:33:37 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"No, Marik. It's your Yami" He shuddered. "He is going to kill me now that I am mortal again...."

He kisses back with a deeper blush, about to faint, used to Bakura taking over by now.
#487 Posted: 02:11:29 20/08/2014
"You two are adorable" I said as we caught up to Melvin and Mage

Goku entered the arcade and started searching, he came out moments later "We need 10,000 tickets to get the Dragon Ball" He said
---
#488 Posted: 02:13:11 20/08/2014
Melvin grinned.
"Hehe... Yes I did!" He giggles and kisses him again. "Thanks Austin.. heh.." He blushes.

"Oh... no he won't.. I won't let him..." Marik said.
---
#489 Posted: 18:15:19 20/08/2014
The Yami Mage sees his new lover close to fainting, so he carefully flips around without breaking their kiss, placing the hikari on top of him to give him dominance again, plus so Ryou wouldn't feel squished underneath Shadow if he passes out.

Slenderman's eyes widen with confusion after hearing what Goku says about the Dragon Ball in the arcade.
"Oh wow... I don't think anyone's gotten 10,000 tickets in one day before. And why would the arcade even have a powerful item as one of the prizes anyway?" He says in shock, and then enters the arcade to check it out for himself. A few minutes later, Slenderman comes back out of the arcade. "Well I asked the manager of the arcade if there's alternative ways we could get the Dragon Ball, and he said the only other way to get it guaranteed is if one of us played the most difficult song on the Guitar Hero arcade game... however, there's a catch. The person playing the song has to set the difficulty on Expert, plus the song must be completed with a 'full combo'. That means the song must be completed without any missed notes." Slenderman then sighs after that, and looks down at the ground with a bit of frustration. "And the manager said this 'most difficult song' that has to be completed on expert with a one-hundred percent combo is Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce."

"D'awwww yeah, that's so sweet of you to say, Austin. Thanks!" Mage says happily. Right after he hears what Slenderman tells the group, he suddenly bursts out laughing, and then calms down his laughing a few moments afterwards. White Mage smiles at Melvin and the others.
"Uhh guys? You still remember me saying I won the large chunk of money from several Guitar Hero tournaments in the past right?" The pawn asks them casually, then giggles a bit. "If no one believes me, just look up the highscores for some of the other difficult songs in the game. The player that has the highest score on them with the nickname 'Rabaku'? That's me! Hehe... but I made up that nickname by just putting the last two letters of the name Bakura in front of the name, and that's the secret name I use whenever I go into the arcade!" Mage says proudly.
---
Meh....
#490 Posted: 18:56:52 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura sighed, laying diwn again, growling lowly.

Ryou passesout sbortly after, thinking Bakura would magically finda way to take over. ((Sorry fir shirt posts,I am stuck on nook forawhile. Sorry forerrorstoo.)
#491 Posted: 02:25:39 21/08/2014
"Now way I can do it, I can barely do it on easy" I said

"Looks like it's up to you Mage" Goku said
---
#492 Posted: 05:16:09 21/08/2014
Melvin smirked and chuckled.
"Heh... Rabaku... Then I must be.. Inmelv... bwahah!!" He cracks up with laughter.

Marik looked at Bakura sadly and tried to snuggle up with him, but since he was still a spirit, he couldn't physically touch him.
---
#493 Posted: 21:26:22 21/08/2014
Shadow sees Ryou passing out on top of him, so he slowly breaks the kiss, but keeps his lover held on top of him. Hugging Ryou close to him in a protective and secure fashion, now with his Yami instincts activated, Shadow Mage stays fully alert and stays on the bed with Ryou. "Sleep good, Ryou-kun." The Yami whispers with a pinkish blush on his cheeks. He then kisses the hikari's forehead, stroking and ruffling Ryou's fluffy white hair gently.

"Same here, Austin. I'd probably be better at Dance Dance Revolution than Guitar Hero any day!" Slenderman said in agreement with Austin, then suddenly giggles a bit. "And if I put the last two letters from the back of my name up to the front, I'd end up with the name Anslenderm. Hehe for some reason, it sounds like a word from the Danish language, but I really don't wanna know if it means anything." (I just looked up the word 'anslenderm' on google translate, and it says it's a Danish word, but it never really said what it means. LOL smilie )

"Yup! Just leave it to me, Goku!" White Mage chirps confidently. He suddenly starts snickering after hearing what Melvin says aloud. "Hehe... 'Inmelv'? Melvy, I don't know why, but that just sounds really dirty!" He says, having a hardcore giggling fit and then gives him a quick hug and kiss before going into the arcade, where he soon finds the arcade manager and tells him about wanting to complete the challenge in order to get the Dragon Ball without getting 10,000 tickets. After the manager brings him over to the Guitar Hero arcade machine so he can watch the chibi magician attempt to beat the challenge, White Mage waits for everybody else waiting outside to come watch him, not starting the game yet.
---
Meh....
#494 Posted: 21:48:09 21/08/2014
"Come on, let's support our friend" I said as I entered the arcade, Goku followed
---
#495 Posted: 22:49:06 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura tries to cuddle him back, and sighs when he can't

Ryou stays asleep, mumbling while he was unconscious.
#496 Posted: 23:28:56 22/08/2014
With Ryou sleeping and cradled snugly in his arms, the dark mage pawn stays wide awake. Shadow gently runs his fingers through Ryou's fluffy hair, and purrs deeply like a cat while rocking him gently in his arms like a baby while watching his sleeping lover rest.
---
Meh....
#497 Posted: 16:11:41 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ryou woke up and opened his eyes half way, tiredly putting his hand up to Shadow's face and caressing it, making his hand drop when he was done, resulting in him giggling, waking up more.
#498 Posted: 18:11:34 23/08/2014
Melvin walks inside and stands by Mage to watch him and cheer him on.
"You can do it, Mage! I know you can!"

Marik started sobbing, quite depressed.
---
#499 Posted: 02:06:15 24/08/2014
Shadow's cheeks blush in a rosy-pink color, smiling as he looks at Ryou while his face is caressed. He plants a tender kiss on the hikari's forehead, gently rocking him in his arms some more. "Hey there, you sleepy little cream puff... Sleep well?" The Yami Mage asks him as his blush reddens a bit after giving his lover the nickname, and then kisses his cheek.

The chibi white magician picks up the guitar-shaped controller used to play the game, and he smiles happily at Melvin as the others in the group arrive in the arcade. "I'll do my best, Melvin!" The pawn says with a happy chibi expression on his face, then starts setting up the game, selecting the Through the Fire and Flames song and selecting 'expert' as the difficulty. A few moments after wait for the loading screen to disappear, the game starts, and right after he successfully hits the first note on the guitar controller that shows up on the overwhelming bombardment of notes on the screen, White Mage continues to successfully hit every single note perfectly with surprising accuracy, not missing a single note so far. ((I'll leave this Youtube link here just in case anybody wants an example of how the song is being played on Guitar Hero. Btw this is someone else's video, not mine whatsoever. smilie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRDj1_5ekxg))

Slenderman nods and walks into the arcade with Goku and Austin, arriving just in time to see Mage about to play the Guitar Hero game. When he sees the intense amount of notes falling down on the screen and seeing how the chibi magician doesn't break a sweat while hitting each note flawlessly, his eyes widen and his bottom jaw drops to the floor while watching silently in amazement.
---
Meh....
#500 Posted: 02:46:09 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura looked at Marik. "I could probably let you be alive temporarily" He said, holding up the ring. "This might help..."

He blushed and nodded slowly, hugging Shadow, staying silent.
First | Previous | Page 10 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me