darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Who'd you recommend for people getting Swap Force?
Page 1 of 1
Who'd you recommend for people getting Swap Force? [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 07:00:23 02/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ya see I plan to get Swap Force tomorrow (probably at Toy R us), but I was wondering which new Skylanders of Swap Force and Giants should I get. I added Giants in because well, I had to skip the game because money issues at the moment.

I intend on getting the Wii version since that's the only console version we can get (we have no 360 or PS3). Because I like the console story better.

Yeah also when I meant "new Skylanders" I meant Skylander that aren't counterparts of older series 1 Skylanders (which I have most of).

So far I've been thinking of getting RattleShake and Dragon's Peak (if those are there that is)

So who'd you recommend highly (other than those 2)?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Yoshicrashcart8 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#2 Posted: 07:57:57 02/07/2014
I'd say try to get Doom Stone or Night Shift if you can because they're both really fun and powerful characters.
---
smilie smilie smilie Dark element is best element. smilie smilie smilie
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#3 Posted: 16:14:17 02/07/2014
It's important to note that the Dragon's Peak level pack doesn't unlock a level in swap force.

And I would get Spy Rise, Freeze Blade, Scratch, Star Strike, Magna Charge and Hoot Loop if I were you.
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#4 Posted: 17:33:40 02/07/2014
You named a lot of crowd favorites, ExKni. Some of them have are overpowered but are fun.

One of my bfs faves is Star Strike. Shes way overpowered in pvp but one of her main attacks involves bouncing a star like a paddle ball. It needs proper timing to execute and some could love that vs button smashing of other characters.

The skylanders wikia has all the characters and their attacks and such. we also have upgrade recommendation threads which detail the attack styles of the many different skylanders in a bit more hands on user friendly fashion
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#5 Posted: 17:45:14 02/07/2014
Here are some of the strong and most fun characters

Popthorn
Spy Rise
Scratch
Smolderdash
Hot Head
Ninjini
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#6 Posted: 19:50:35 02/07/2014
I'd just stick to the gimmick Skylanders and the in-game variants that don't cost a whole lot on Amazon. That's what I intend on doing
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#7 Posted: 20:48:59 02/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ExcitonKnight
It's important to note that the Dragon's Peak level pack doesn't unlock a level in swap force.

And I would get Spy Rise, Freeze Blade, Scratch, Star Strike, Magna Charge and Hoot Loop if I were you.

Well I know that, but I still want to get Sunburn. And when I find my copy of Spyro's Adventure I can use the level.

Quote: shadowfox
You named a lot of crowd favorites, ExKni. Some of them have are overpowered but are fun.

One of my bfs faves is Star Strike. Shes way overpowered in pvp but one of her main attacks involves bouncing a star like a paddle ball. It needs proper timing to execute and some could love that vs button smashing of other characters.

The skylanders wikia has all the characters and their attacks and such. we also have upgrade recommendation threads which detail the attack styles of the many different skylanders in a bit more hands on user friendly fashion

True I can always look on the wikia, but I also wanted to see your guy's opinions. (Almost forgot about that)

Quote: Epic popthorn
Here are some of the strong and most fun characters

Popthorn
Spy Rise
Scratch
Smolderdash
Hot Head
Ninjini

Oh snap I almost forgot about puffer dragon popthorn (even though he's not a dragon, that's just what I like to call him) Thank you.

Quote: Ryanator20x6
I'd just stick to the gimmick Skylanders and the in-game variants that don't cost a whole lot on Amazon. That's what I intend on doing

Except I have the series 1 original skylanders (well 23 of them) and the counterparts have the same moves so. I don't see the point to getting a counterpart unless if I don't have that skylander in general.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
kaply Blue Sparx Gems: 836
#8 Posted: 12:01:39 03/07/2014
There's a buy 2 get one free at target for this week. I believe another major retailer is also going to have a b2g1 free next week.
#9 Posted: 21:15:54 03/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh I see, well I got Swap Force, and Dragon's peak since the adventure/triple/battle packs were on sale. They didn't have too much that I was interested in, plus there was no RattleShake at Toy R us or Wal mart (wal mart since my mom needed to get some things.)
---
icon from Empoh
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#10 Posted: 13:43:07 04/07/2014
Don't forget bumble blast
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#11 Posted: 18:20:36 04/07/2014
Roller Brawl is a really good skylander when it comes to speed-running the game and doing time-attack challenges. I always use her for them. You can go really fast with the roller blade moves and you can even kill enemies faster with her attacks. She even has a head-bash attack which deals a lot of damage.
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me