Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Upcoming Alter Ego Ideas [CLOSED]
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#1 Posted: 15:49:57 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
So, it seems like the alter egos, so far, this year have been in line with the sanctuary that is getting updated. That means we will probably see a new alter ego from each of the remaining elements for the rest of the year. Also, so far, they seem to be using new characters from Swap Force. So what ideas do you have for new alter egos? I've listed the possible characters (if they only choose from Swap Force swappers/core) as well as my thoughts and ideas.

Undead:

Night Shift
Rattle Shake
Grim Creeper

I'm not sure if I have any ideas for these. I would have bet on Grim Creeper if they didn't already use a swapper for an alter ego (notice they didn't do any Giant alter egos in the well). I didn't include Roller Brawl since she already has an alter ego. Undead already has 3 alter egos, so having another, to me, is too much. Especially since Air is so limited in the number of Skylanders. But if they are going to continue the trend, I guess we'll get another one.

Fire:

Fryno
Smolderdash
Fire Kraken
Blast Zone

Not too many thoughts on this element. Though since we already have variants of the 2 swappers, having an alter ego for Fryno or Smolerdash would be nice.

Water:

Punk Shock
Freeze Blade
Rip Tide

Wash Buckler already has an alter ego (though not a wishing well one), so he's out (plus he already has 3 versions). I originally though of Punk Rock giving her a guitar, but since I'm sure her name is a spin on that anyway, I'm really not sure if they would be that obvious.

Magic:

Star Strike
Dune Bug
Trap Shadow
Hoot Loop

Like Magic needs another character, but again, it looks like we'll get another one. Since Hoot Loop and Star Strike both have Enchanted variants, having an alter ego of Dune Bug of Trap Shadow would be nice. Then again, that didn't stop them from creating an alter ego of Wash Buckler.

Tech:

Wind-Up
Spy Rise
Magna Charge

Countdown already has an alter ego, so I didn't include him. Again, Magna Charge already has a variant, so should they give it to Spy Rise or Wind-Up?

What ideas do you have for alter egos? They may even surprise us by using older characters. We also have to know that Trap Team will be out by the end of the year (thus by the time we get all the new sanctums), so they may (more than likely) use some of the new characters from Trap Team.
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#2 Posted: 09:36:43 02/07/2014
Spy Rise can be dressed up in a tuxedo. Go James Bond with the spy thing. I'd also be happy with a rock star Punk Shock, obvious or not. Trap Shadow could have some safari outfit, like a big game hunter.

Best I can come up with at the moment
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 03:02:27 04/07/2014
Maybe a Ladybug Dune Bug?
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#4 Posted: 06:16:52 04/07/2014
And Dunebug becomes the new Francis from A Bug's Life.

[User Posted Image]
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#5 Posted: 22:45:32 19/07/2014
I like Punk Rock's pose, and am thinking an August/Beach theme since they did summer movies and summer sundaes. So Bump and Spike Punk Shock? as in beach volleyball?
other August themes might be heat related

-Hot Dog Days of Summer
-Bikini Ninjinni
-Sprinkler Gill Grunt (with a water pistol)

And just for fun Easter Island Crusher with a grass skirt
Jedi_Kunle Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#6 Posted: 15:18:30 20/07/2014
I would like to see something done with Swarm
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#7 Posted: 00:50:51 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
If like to see an alter ego of Swarm or Hot Head. They're the only giants without a double (variant or sidekick), but they seem to only be focusing on Swap Force characters at this point. The last couple of months may bring us Trap Team alts.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me