Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The wells are acting strange [CLOSED]
Excelsior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#1 Posted: 05:16:21 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
On the stroke of midnight we had two games open.

One had lots of wish stones and L Bash as the prize. He threw in enough wish stones to get him closed and reopened the game and Slobbertooth was there. Threw in stones and got him too.

The other had 74 stones fireworks Zook was in the well she threw in those stones and went to bed. Woke up and Zook had disappeared to be replaced by SST.

I really like the fact you can see the number of Mabu in a building. That is a small but great improvement.
---
banksia123
bytebandit01 Blue Sparx Gems: 645
#2 Posted: 12:21:20 01/07/2014
I also encountered the same thing..

Earlier this morning it was fireworks zook, i didn't threw any stones even though i have over 2900. I was thinking there would better top prizes come this 4th..

Now when i got home from work this evening fireworks zook was replaced by SST..
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 12:32:54 01/07/2014
For some reason, I have Wrecking Ball in my well. Huh.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#4 Posted: 12:34:39 01/07/2014
Wow thats a bummer. I wish that had happened to us! I'd gladly have spent the stone to scoop FW Zook up vs. the 1500 gems it's going to cost!

Hopefully it'll at least get knocked down to 750 this weekend when/if it reappears.

ps. Ex, what do you mean about the Mabu? I don't see anything different yet.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
Lilmissdanae Green Sparx Gems: 313
#5 Posted: 12:43:19 01/07/2014
I had fireworks zook this morning, got him after about 250 stones. Just went to the well a few minutes back and got sundae slobber tooth after about 60 stones!
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13919
#6 Posted: 12:57:58 01/07/2014
Quote: Kalamath
ps. Ex, what do you mean about the Mabu? I don't see anything different yet.

If you tap on a community building you can see how many Mabu it is employing. And houses tell you how many are in them.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:19:47 01/07/2014 by dark52
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#7 Posted: 21:32:06 01/07/2014
I noticed that too when I accidentally tapped a building. I didn't think much of it but I guess it's nice.
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#8 Posted: 10:39:14 02/07/2014
Oh no! My son got Cupid Flameslinger last night in his well, but it was bedtime. I told him he could spin for him in the morning. If he's not there anymore, I'm going to feel really bad for telling him not to worry and just go to bed...
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#9 Posted: 11:15:24 02/07/2014
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! My 7-year-old son is crushed. smilie After all the Canada Day celebrations, it had been a busy day and was really late last night - it was pushing it to allow him to check his island at all. Waiting for him to win an alter ego seemed ridiculous. Never occurred to me to Cupid might be replaced before he won him.

Now I feel really guilty.

He's been playing for about a year, but got bored and took a few months off, so missed Cupid when he came back in February. If I thought he'd return to the island, I would have kept it up for him in the meantime, but I thought he was just done. Surprisingly, he came back more enthusiastically than before, but this might trigger the end for him. He's been wanting Cupid for a long time - Sundae is just some guy he doesn't really care about.
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#10 Posted: 16:28:11 02/07/2014
Maybe Cupid will be in the well this weekend...
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me