Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Return or not to return? [CLOSED]
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#1 Posted: 04:16:52 30/06/2014 | Topic Creator
So I took a break from the game awhile back. I heard there had been a good number of updates again and thought I might look and see how things were going. Initially my tablet update made it look like my whole game had gotten wiped clear and I was going to say the heck with it. However my phone was able to load up my game with everyone leveled up and all my gems, coins, etc. With that in mind I got the cloud save fixed on the tablet. Now its a bit easier to play again. However I noticed some people like Tessa are missing from being able to be purchased. She is gone completely? Can I still find her if I did the time travel back trick ? Does she still pop up randomly from time to time with sales? I would think removing a character like her completely would be counter-productive. I was just shy of getting her before I stopped before and would be really disappointed if there is no chance what so ever of her popping up again.

Also I don't see DoomStone or Kickoff Countdown in my game either. Is that correct? I thought I read glancing over threads that at least Doomstone was in the game now. Is that not true? Now I'm wondering if things are showing up correctly in my game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:27:08 30/06/2014 by GothamLord
spicemill Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#2 Posted: 06:39:36 30/06/2014
Several companions have gone but pop back from times to times. For instance, several of them came back for Memorial Day.
There is a "link" button which sometimes allow you to link Skylanders that are not shown in the game yet.
I hope this helps.
---
Activate: Spicemill

Click on my profile on this forum to see which codes I am trading for. I have Springtime Trigger Happy, Kickoff Countdown and more.
#3 Posted: 08:40:43 30/06/2014 | Topic Creator
If they come back on holiday sales and stuff I am okay with that.

As for the link button... Perhaps I am having a derp moment. I see the link on the available characters. How would I link DoomStone if he isnt showing? I clicked on the portal and have the list showing my 115/129 Skylanders currently. But I dont have a link account in the bottom right. I'm on Android if that matters?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:41:08 30/06/2014 by GothamLord
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 08:47:11 30/06/2014
Quote:
I would think removing a character like her completely would be counter-productive. I was just shy of getting her before...

Tessa and the other companions were removed to make shy players want to buy them when they come back . Its a sales tactic .

I think Kick off and Doom still need to be added in by the programmers .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#5 Posted: 09:34:04 30/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh I fully understand the business move on it. Making people decide to spend money on the fact the character might disappear again for a month or two at a time. I was just curious if she had actually reappeared since she was removed the first time, or if there was a regular rotation of her appearing from time to time.
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#6 Posted: 12:51:47 30/06/2014
When you tap on your portal at the top of the screen, it should bring up the listing of all the Skylanders you have, as well as those you can spin for, etc. At the bottom right of this screen is where the link symbol should be (circle with two arrows in it). Using that, you can link any character that's been coded (including Kickoff Countdown). If it's not there, maybe you need to update the app?
#7 Posted: 13:53:42 30/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I already said in my earlier post, the symbol wasnt there. I clicked the portal. No link button option. I played time travel though and got the link ad to come up in the info pages. Got it taken care of that way.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me