Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The most EMBARRASSING... [CLOSED]
NORAYMO6 Green Sparx Gems: 305
#1 Posted: 17:45:39 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thing that's happened to YOU? Don't be shy, admit something you wouldn't admit without internet ANONYMITY!smilie

NO POINTING FUN AT PEOPLE! I made this topic so people could breathe out some stuff that's happened to them, Like therapy. As for myself...

The most EMBARRASSING had to be ACCIDENTLY I PEED myself.

NO REGRETS SHARING THAT...
---
I'M STUCK IN A COMA!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:12:53 26/06/2014 by NORAYMO6
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2 Posted: 18:57:06 26/06/2014
One time I called my mom (on the phone) asking where my phone was

The first time I saw the trailer for 2012 I got so scared I peed my bed. (It was the first and only time I'd done it, and has since been my last. Also, I was 12 when it came out so don't blame me.) Im not one for horror or even horror-related movies
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#3 Posted: 22:20:58 26/06/2014
One time when I was really little the urinal was too high at mcdonalds and the stalls were full so I tried to make an arc but I ended up peeing on my face.
#4 Posted: 17:08:59 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
C'mon, Don't be shy! I won't let anyone laugh at you, Even if they do I'LL BITE 'EM!X3 I made this to help people FEEL BETTER about them selves. So here's a reason to NOT be shy! I'm sure NO ONE here's story is WORSE than mine, IT'S ENTIRELY TRUE.

WHEN I PEED MYSELF I WAS 16 AND IN FRONT OF MY COUSIN AND BOYS!

I'm sure that made YOU feel good, HUH?
---
I'M STUCK IN A COMA!
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#5 Posted: 19:21:25 27/06/2014
I think everyone has peed themself at some point in their lives.
#6 Posted: 19:55:09 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
^TRUE, to some it's REAL EMBARRASSING though. Good point to make ya feel GOOD, anyhow!

For me it was HORRIBLE, Cus' it was IN FRONT OF GUYS, I WAS 16 AND I WAS TRYING TO ACT TOUGH/ADULT!

I CRIED LIKE A BABY
---
I'M STUCK IN A COMA!
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#7 Posted: 02:22:10 29/06/2014
One time (a long time ago) I felt like I had to fart. THAT WAS NO FART.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#8 Posted: 05:39:32 30/06/2014
Ehh, I got some things in my mind but they're not really appropriate for sharing.
#9 Posted: 13:42:48 30/06/2014
Quote: Samius
Ehh, I got some things in my mind but they're not really appropriate for sharing.

You'll never feel better until you tell!
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#10 Posted: 17:16:13 30/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius

Can't be THAT bad, CAN THEY?smilie
---
I'M STUCK IN A COMA!
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#11 Posted: 18:29:49 30/06/2014
had a really weird dream once.

when i woke up, i found out i wet myself.

what happened.

otherwise, not to many embarrassing things have happened to me.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:09 30/06/2014 by MoonHorizons
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#12 Posted: 19:02:34 30/06/2014
One time I woke up crying. I had no memory of what my dream was about, but I was crying when I woke up. It was really weird.
---
now its time to get funky
#13 Posted: 05:02:52 01/07/2014
Quote: Ryanator20x6
You'll never feel better until you tell!

I'm prefectly fine with not telling anybody about my embarassing experiences.

Quote: NORAYMO6

Well, I guess it wouldn't be against the rules, but still it would be highly inappropriate.
#14 Posted: 22:58:53 01/07/2014
Well, I guess it wouldn't be against the rules, but still it would be highly inappropriate.

If it's not against the rules, there's nothing stopping you.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#15 Posted: 04:13:23 02/07/2014

If it's not against the rules, there's nothing stopping you.

...Except my common sense and dignity.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#16 Posted: 05:20:56 02/07/2014
Leave Samius alone, guys.

So the most embarassing moment of my life... I know! It's not as embarassing now as it was then.

I go to a school that has Catholocism as an extra class. I, myself, am homosexual and have two lesbian sisters. One day, our teacher asked everyone our opinion on homosexuality. At this point, I hadn't come out yet, and all around me, kids started talking about how "gross and unnatural" homosexuality was. I could barely keep myself from punching somebody. Then the teacher asked if we would disown homosexual siblings. Everyone was saying yes, and apparently my face was turning red. One kid noticed, and asked, "What's wrong? Got a *** for a sibling?" my teacher started to intervene, when a girl said "Isn't ****** ****** his sister? I saw a picture of her kissing a girl on facebook." My teacher looked dumbstruck, when the first kid said "So that's why he's so wierd. He's traumatized by his sister." I punched him right in the face, kicked him in the nuts, and slammed my foot into his back when he keeled over. I was suspended for 5 school days.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#17 Posted: 20:48:48 02/07/2014
Quote: Ice Dragoness
I think everyone has peed themself at some point in their lives.

yea......

damn, okay, here goes nothing.
once i was on a cruise in Europe, when everyone was waiting to get out to the docks, i accidentally leaned on the stand-up paper advertisement *note it was a tall poster standing up on a long metal thing* and it tipped on old man in front of me, he was squirming and wraggling his arms to get it off, and he looked at me, so did 10 other people, and most of my family, my mum was trying to make it stand while i was smirking "a smile keeps you from looking naked". so that still annoys me today, and every time i think about it, i punch myself. *ouch. smilie

and

once a teacher thought i was goofing off and not listening to the priest during religion, she spoke in her native language *that i understand* to respect the priest, shame on you, say sorry to the priest, why she was shuffling my books in order. i was moving my pen a bit and looking at him, i was paying attention, my friend gave her a stern look and said to me, "it's ok, she's stupid" which is correct.

EDIT: Quote:
I punched him right in the face, kicked him in the nuts, and slammed my foot into his back when he keeled over. I was suspended for 5 school days.

alright, punching him in the face is enough..... i guess...... but i think you went a little over board.... don't we all sometimes?
p.s. sorry about numbskulls like him
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:52 02/07/2014 by goldenrushducks
#18 Posted: 21:25:36 02/07/2014
I feel like it was overboard, but at the time, disrespecting my family was something that made me REALLY mad. Afterwards, I felt so embarassed because I actually hit him.
---
#19 Posted: 23:03:55 02/07/2014
Quote: assassinelf

So the most embarassing moment of my life... I know! It's not as embarassing now as it was then.

I go to a school that has Catholocism as an extra class. I, myself, am homosexual and have two lesbian sisters. One day, our teacher asked everyone our opinion on homosexuality. At this point, I hadn't come out yet, and all around me, kids started talking about how "gross and unnatural" homosexuality was. I could barely keep myself from punching somebody. Then the teacher asked if we would disown homosexual siblings. Everyone was saying yes, and apparently my face was turning red. One kid noticed, and asked, "What's wrong? Got a *** for a sibling?" my teacher started to intervene, when a girl said "Isn't ****** ****** his sister? I saw a picture of her kissing a girl on facebook." My teacher looked dumbstruck, when the first kid said "So that's why he's so wierd. He's traumatized by his sister." I punched him right in the face, kicked him in the nuts, and slammed my foot into his back when he keeled over. I was suspended for 5 school days.

So you go to a religious school and hate religion... makes sense.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#20 Posted: 06:23:33 03/07/2014
I in no way hate religion. I hate self righteous jackasses.
---
#21 Posted: 08:10:05 03/07/2014

I guess if felt really correct for you ro beat up a guy for something like that, then.
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#22 Posted: 13:22:31 03/07/2014

I'd pay to watch that! Though I, in no way, promote violence, standing up for your feelings and your sister's reputation was an amazing thing to do.
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#23 Posted: 13:22:58 05/07/2014

i feel your pain. smilie
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#24 Posted: 01:21:57 26/07/2014
This isn't really the most embarrassing, but it's the most I can think of/remember.

I was a strange child who would act like a velociraptor, roaring and running up at people for no apparent reason. At my elementary school, we had recess before school started, and certain kids of certain grades had to go to certain places. I didn't know that my grade had to go to the playground, so I ended up in the football field with the 5th graders. One of the kids (rudely) asked me what grade I was and told me to get away, saying something like, "and do your little 'rawr' thingy over there!" A group of girls, I saw, was watching the whole scene, and I ran and cried to an adult in my shame.

I miss my childhood.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#25 Posted: 02:39:10 26/07/2014
i lost my phone once and called my mom asking where it was.

boy did i feel dumb
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12081
#26 Posted: 01:54:41 27/07/2014

I did that in church when I was 9.... I got out of church early so... yeah... totally ****ing worth it smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#27 Posted: 22:49:56 04/08/2014
I remember when I first came to the forums, I had a huge obsession with watching Invader ZIM. It... showed. I'm kinda embarrassed about it now...

Quote: Spyroboy

I did that in church when I was 9.... I got out of church early so... yeah... totally ****ing worth it smilie

Did you sit in your own pew?

... I'm sorry...
Masked Man Blue Sparx Gems: 564
#28 Posted: 08:08:51 20/09/2014
Please, NEVER speak of this year's first week of school.
Gosh, it was only a few weeks ago, but I was SO PHAZONING STUPID.
I wouldn't shut up about Claus and ended up losing quite a few friends.
---
mmmm sexy vore
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#29 Posted: 12:38:50 20/09/2014
One time at a friend's house, when I was 10 years old, I thought I saw a spider and I was scared of spiders, so I ran out of the room. It was a piece of fuzz.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me