Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#401 Posted: 07:09:09 27/07/2014
//*in the Emperor's voice* Do it, DO IT! Complete your training, it is your destiny.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#402 Posted: 07:09:34 27/07/2014
Ooc: All this talk about gender confusion and beating people up reminds me of two stories. One involves sexism and the other has to do with me wearing a pink dress. Not gonna post them cuz it'd be spammy
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#403 Posted: 07:12:01 27/07/2014
//assassinelf, change your sig to ours//
---
#404 Posted: 07:23:53 27/07/2014
Ooc: 'Tis done. You guys wanna hear my stories? Because I like telling stories and was totally lying in the last sentence of my prior post.
---
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#405 Posted: 07:25:07 27/07/2014
Ooc: -.- Not cool AE. Not. Cool.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#406 Posted: 07:27:41 27/07/2014
Ooc: I could make a topic about it. In non-spyro...
---
#407 Posted: 07:55:25 27/07/2014
Ooc: Story Topic made.
---
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#408 Posted: 21:57:03 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yea, yea, I wasn't online to stop this chaos. And Assassinelf, you've won the favor of the GM for helping me torment my friend. BWAHAHAHA!!!
--
@AE: The librarian glanced up over his book before he shrugs, "I've seen a thousand Jane and Johns Does today. I don't know which ones belong to you." He mutters as he glances back down at his novel.

@Ash and Lunarz: Daniel will stand up as Lilius begins to calm down, "You don't want to be out on the streets much longer. You guys can stay here if you want to... You're looking out for Alicianne, so it's fine with me."He said.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#409 Posted: 23:22:04 27/07/2014
Raven smiled and extended her hand to shake Daniels," Thank you so much. We really appreciate it. I promise we will do whatever we can to find Alicianne."

OOC: I swear. I'm gonna see that quote everywhere now. Every post will have it!!
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#410 Posted: 02:18:24 28/07/2014
"They probably used the computers. They're both really loud, if that helps anything," the elf continues her attempt.
---
#411 Posted: 03:22:17 28/07/2014
Shane gave the human a nod and a smile. "Thank you for your generosity, but I really don't want to intrude..." He then looked down to Lilius, she seemed heartbroken, "But if you want us then we will stay for a while longer I guess we could do that."
---
#412 Posted: 03:40:57 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
@AE: "It real doesn't." He replied against, this time without looking up from the novel in his hands. "Have you tried calling them?"

@Ash & Lunarz: Lilius will look up at Raven and Shane before she says, "You find Ali and you make sure she's okay... You have to!" She said before Daniel shrugged, "Staying or going is up to you. But, the option is open in case you change your mind."
---
#413 Posted: 03:54:19 30/07/2014
"Don't have a cell phone," Sashe states before walking over to the computers. "Where could these two be?" she ponders.
---
#414 Posted: 04:53:07 30/07/2014
Raven looked over at Shane, "My place isn't all that close to here, do you mind if we stay?" She asked him.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#415 Posted: 04:57:32 30/07/2014
Shane gave a shrug, his place wasn't too far but he didn't really mind. "Only if you want, I'll go wherever you go. We can do more after we get some sleep."
---
#416 Posted: 05:13:22 30/07/2014
"I think staying would be best, it's late. Thank you again for letting us stay," she said with a polite smile to Daniel before turning to Lilius, "We will find her. Don't worry."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#417 Posted: 20:28:01 30/07/2014
"If that's what ya want, that's what we'll do, first thing when ol' Mr. Sun comes up we'll be outta here to find your sis, promise." He gave Lilius a pat on the back and looked around for a brief moment. "So...Where are we sleeping?"
---
#418 Posted: 23:29:26 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Daniel motioned to on of the three rooms down the hall. "Well, there's a guest bedroom, and there's the sofa." He said, pointing to each in turn. "I'll get some blankets, hold on." He said as he turned and walked down the hall towards one of the other two rooms.
Lilius turned to watch after him as she began drying her eyes, although she didn't actually have any tears on her face.
---
#419 Posted: 17:32:30 05/08/2014
"I've got the bedroom," she said with a smile to Shane. Raven patted Lilius's good shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile as she walked past to the guest room Daniel had pointed out. She really was tired.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#420 Posted: 18:23:11 05/08/2014
Shane watched as Raven walked to her room, he gave a shrug and sat himself down on the couch. "If you get afraid of the dark I'm available to keep you company!" He yelled to her before lying himself down on the couch. He knew he wouldn't get much sleep. He decided to keep his attention away from Lilius unless she talked to him directly.
---
#421 Posted: 22:40:55 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: I apologize for not posting for so long. I had to go out of town and haven't been able to post for a while. @_@
--
The room is designed much like the rest of the apartment. The bed itself is already made and seems very clean and fluffy. There's a wardrobe and nightstand in the room, but beside that it is remarkably unfurnished.

Daniel returned to the living room, presenting Shane with the blanket. "If you need anything, let me know." He said, before he turned to Lilius.
"Have you been able to get to your power functions?" He asked her calmly. She glanced up at Daniel before she shook her head. He then walked behind her, brushing her hair away from her neck and opening a panel that wasn't visible before. After a short while of altering whatever was within said panel he closed it and stepped back. Lilius doesn't move from her arm chair as her eyes flash a blue shade. Her shoulders relaxed suddenly as she slumped to the side.
"Well... I guess I fixed it." He said before he exited the room.
---
#422 Posted: 18:06:52 22/08/2014
Raven didn't bother to pull the covers back, she got comfortable on top of the bed and yawned, it had been a long day and she was exhausted. She stared at the ceiling and started counting back from one hundred, that usually helped her fall asleep faster. She was at eighty when her eyes finally drooped closed and she started to fall into a dreamless sleep.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#423 Posted: 03:58:23 24/08/2014
reserved for a time when I'm not dealing with some gosh dang BS
---
#424 Posted: 20:15:52 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Imma time skip.
--
You awaken something relatively early to the sound of the front door opening and closing again. There's conversation from the small kitchen, but specially what is said is lost on the both of you. You can hear Lilius for sure, speaking and singing some song that played on the radio yesterday.
---
#425 Posted: 21:31:26 24/08/2014
Sashe has went home. When she awake, she dresses up in a leather jacket with padded clothes underneath. She makes her way to the home of her commanding officer, and online on the door.
---
#426 Posted: 21:34:55 24/08/2014
OOC: online??

Raven stretches out on the bed with a groan as she wakes up, she rubs the sleep from her eyes then sits up and pops her back before standing up from the bed. She can hear what sounds like talking in the kitchen and she runs her fingers through her hair as she walks out of the bedroom and to the kitchen.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:47 24/08/2014 by ash
#427 Posted: 21:43:59 24/08/2014
Ooc: My phone is stupid. I have no idea where it got online from knocked though.
---
#428 Posted: 21:53:07 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: God bless auto correct. smilie
--

@AE:
An already dressed Williams gets to the door with a look of both confusion and annoyance. "Operative, you'd better have a good reason for showing up at my home instead of my office."

@ash: Lilius is cooking, one handed, as she speaks to a very tired looking Daniel. ".. And no one said anything about forcing you to work the night shift. I'll be fine. Sleep, Daniel." She says sternly as Daniel gives her a half-hearted shrug, "Lili, my and daylight don't mix. Besides, sleep is over rated." He replies before he sees Raven. He quickly shoots a good morning and places a cup of coffee into her hands.
---
#429 Posted: 21:56:59 24/08/2014
Raven smiles sleepily, "Thank you," she sips the coffee. "Good morning Lilius," she said a she tried to peek over her shoulder to see what she was cooking.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#430 Posted: 22:07:58 24/08/2014
"I figured at this time of day I couldn't find you at the office. The group split up, and I was wondering if you could supply a means to contact Raven or Shane?"
---
#431 Posted: 22:15:55 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
@Ash:
Lilius was cooking some egg and potato concoction, made crispy and smelling of bacon. She was smiling as she worked, despite being disarmed.

@AE:
Williams raised an eyebrow as he gave a slow reply. "Operative, do honestly mean to tell me that you didn't exchange contact information before you split up? And that you couldn't ask a secretary working at the main building? And that it didn't occur to you that walking to an Eclipse officer's home is dangerous because either you or I could be under surveillance." He replied sternly. He pulled out a pen and paper though, jotting down some information on paper.
---
#432 Posted: 22:20:36 24/08/2014
Sashe looked down at the ground. "I figured, that if I was questioned about it, I would play the underworld hooker. This would be contact information. Have a good day," she stated as she turned around and casually strolled off.
---
#433 Posted: 22:23:45 24/08/2014
"That smells really good," Raven said before taking another sip of her coffee. She blushed as her stomach growled. "Having lost an arm doesn't seem to bother you," she stated.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#434 Posted: 22:32:34 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
AE:
Williams calls after her, "Operative Sashe Revrezki. What in the hell are you doing walking away from your commanding officer before he dismisses you!" He walking after her. He handed her the sheet of paper with the contact information of the other operative. "Now, clear your head and try to speak some plain English. You made mistakes, but that is no reason to walk away from someone in mid conversation."

Ash:
Lilius looked over at Raven. "Thank you. I have a program installed. It's kinda this thing that helps to establish the best way to function if something screws up. That was Ali's idea." She carefully set the pan to the side and turned off the burner. Her toothy grin came to her face. "It's totally awesome because I don't have to rethink anything."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:53 24/08/2014 by NightBlade
#435 Posted: 22:38:12 24/08/2014
Raven smiled back at her, "It sounds awesome. Very helpful." She licked her lips as she looked at the pan, "Um, is that ready?"
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#436 Posted: 23:34:55 24/08/2014
"I am not walking away because I'm upset. I'm walking away because I have what I came for, and need to get back to work," Sashe stated.
---
#437 Posted: 23:41:34 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
@AE:
"So, you got what you can for Psychically without taking the information?" Williams asked with a raised eyebrow.

@ash:
Lilius gave Raven a serious look. "No way. I haven't even finished the most important part!" She set out three plates and started searching for something. After a few minutes she pulled down a mickey mouse mold. Soon, three mickey mouse meals with bacon smiles sat ready to be eaten. "Alright, you can have one now."
---
#438 Posted: 23:45:59 24/08/2014
Raven laughed, "Mickey mouse? That's cute." She took her Mickey Mouse and took a bite, "This is really good, thank you," she said around the bite of food before takin another bite. She didn't eat to well, mainly just junk food that she got her hands on. The only reason she stayed skinny was because she walked and ran everywhere.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#439 Posted: 23:50:44 24/08/2014
Ooc: Crap. I thought I put jhat she took it before she walked off.
---
#440 Posted: 00:06:53 25/08/2014
OOC: nope. Lol I've been waiting for you to realize it smilie she's offline for a bit playing a game by the way.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#441 Posted: 01:01:25 25/08/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: I return.
--

Lilius proceed to pour Raven a glass of orange juice, setting it next to her cup of coffee. "I saw it in the recipe I used." She stated almost professionally.
---
#442 Posted: 01:06:20 25/08/2014
"Well you did very well," she said before drinking some orange juice, she had devoured her food quickly and now wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#443 Posted: 01:27:23 25/08/2014
Realizing her mistake, Sashe returns, holding out her hand as request for the paper slip.
---
#444 Posted: 00:22:46 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
@ash:
Lilius smiles brightly and takes off to give the others their food.

@AE:
Quote:
Williams calls after her, "Operative Sashe Revrezki. What in the hell are you doing walking away from your commanding officer before he dismisses you!" He walking after her. He handed her the sheet of paper with the contact information of the other operatives. "Now, clear your head and try to speak some plain English. You made mistakes, but that is no reason to walk away from someone in mid conversation."

ooc: He did hand it to you once he caught up to you.
---
#445 Posted: 02:41:29 28/08/2014
Ooc: Deeyammit. Sorry guys. Consider this next post an edit.

Sashe states, "Thank you for the phone numbers, sir." Sashe then adds, " Cassandra doesn't know much about Wonderland's whereabouts."
---
#446 Posted: 04:28:59 28/08/2014
//I've been sick
I'll post tomorrow at some point
---
#447 Posted: 03:22:54 29/08/2014
Shane had slept in late, dreaming of the usual things he dreamed about, that being girls, cars, and explosions for the most part, his mind was like an action movie. He let out a large groan and stretched out his body, falling off the couch as he did so. "Oof!" He held his head and rubbed the front of it before standing up and making his way towards where the food was, he saw Raven and Lilius and walked over to them. "I smelled the grub from miles away, what I miss?"
---
#448 Posted: 14:27:47 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
@AE:
Williams will raise an eyebrow, before responding. "Well, Dr. Wonderland does have a tendency to keep the rest of the world at a distance. She's mostly listed because she does have ties to her." He said before he turned and straightened out his uniform. "Now then, Both of us better be getting to our jobs."

@Ash & Lunarz:
Lilius presented the food to Shane as flamboyantly as she could for being disarmed. "I made food for the people finding Ali. And for Daniel. But Daniel should be going to sleep soon, he works the nights shift and then claims that he wants to do day time things. He's weird like that." She said.
---
#449 Posted: 01:50:09 01/09/2014
He smiled as she presented him with the food. He took it and took a seat in a chair, eating up next to Raven. "Thanks for the food, Lil." He scarfed down his food, starving as he hadn't had consumed any food in quite a while. "So, Ray, what's the plan? I mean, we can't stay here forever."
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me