Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN] [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#351 Posted: 23:41:17 25/07/2014
"Ow," the woman cries out. In response to the pain, the elf lifts up her foot, and kicks the man in the back, toward the robot. She then rushes off down he alleyway, hoping to make it to the other street.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#352 Posted: 00:02:57 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Sashe gets away to the other side of the street, the police officer stopping to check on the mage that the elf assaulted.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#353 Posted: 00:27:32 26/07/2014
Sashe continues to run, seeing no other people on the street. She ducks down another alleyway, and looks for a way to escape the chase or hide.
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#354 Posted: 01:19:53 26/07/2014
//I was sleeping ;.;//

Shane gave a nervous chuckle when Raven shot the glare at him, he never minded telling people he trusted about his activities, which was odd, because he barely knew this guy, and yet he trusted him. Thank god He was relieved that this hadn't led them nowhere and they were a step closer to finding Alicianne. He followed the man, stay far behind him, making it seem as if he were just walking with Raven

//Haha, Shorts, you gotta get on more often, man.//
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:14 26/07/2014 by Lunarz
#355 Posted: 02:14:53 26/07/2014
Ooc: I feel I might not meet Wattson smilie
---
#356 Posted: 02:28:31 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: You did, he pointed a gun at you.
--

@AE: The police officer gave up chase, your free to wander again.

@ Ash and Lunarz: Daniel walked forward a few blocks, the left for about three. He turned on the Madison Street, walking three buildings down in dim light, which didn't affect his coordination. Afterwards he entered a slightly rundown apartment, well it's basement to be more precise, leaving the door cracked slightly so that the two following him could enter.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:15 26/07/2014 by NightBlade
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#357 Posted: 02:36:43 26/07/2014
Raven glanced over her shoulder to make sure no one was watching them then slipped through the door and into the apartment, "Where are we exactly?" She asked Daniel as she caught up with him.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#358 Posted: 04:00:06 26/07/2014
Shane followed beside her, the basement seemed old, and if it wasn't it really wasn't in good condition. Shane had taken Raven's hand, hoping she would allow him to do so. "This place is...Nice...I mean, it could use something, maybe a jukebox or a soda machine, it would really spruce the place up."
---
#359 Posted: 04:06:08 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The basement interior was a drastic change from the exterior. The floors were covered with nice rugs, the paint was a vibrant shade of red, covered in various paintings and posters. He hand a small entry way where he was busy hanging his coat.
"My apartment! Don't be daft!" He said to Raven before he shrugged to Shane. "Both seem cool, but they aren't my style." And from further inside the apartment a female voice called, "Daniel? Daniel! I think my motor control just went out!" This was followed by a loud thud and scream. After a moment another call came out. "Nevermind!"
---
#360 Posted: 04:08:43 26/07/2014
Raven glanced over at Shane then looked down at their hands as she blushed, she wasn't sure if she should pull her hand away or not. She really didn't want to though so she gave his hand a small squeeze as she looked back to Daniel, "Sounds like you have company."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#361 Posted: 04:09:13 26/07/2014
Shane shrugged, it was alright, but he had very different tastes, he tended to say things that he didn't need to say,but he said them nonetheless.
---
#362 Posted: 04:21:16 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Daniel nodded before he called out to the person in the distant room, "Lilius! Come on to the living room!" He then turned back to the people in his entry way. "Hang your coats, come along." He instructed as he proceeded to lead them into a small living room with one couch and two living chairs.
A few minutes later later a young woman hobbled in. Admittedly, you would have never been able to pick her out for one if one of her arms hadn't have been missing. Her left arm was gone, with wires hanging out, the outer casing around the arm was torn. This meant it was high quality. She had definitely seen damage recently. Aside from this she genuinely looked human, with blue eyes and blond hair and freckles to paint her cheeks. She appears eerily similar to Alicianne, although she isn't identical. She certainly isn't the doctor, although the doctor's work is clearly present. She walked with a limp, as if her motor systems were damaged.
She sat down, before giving to two new comers a tooth grin. "Nice to meet you! Who are you?"
---
#363 Posted: 04:26:16 26/07/2014
Shane watched in awe as the android stumbled into the room, he had never seen an android like her, she looked torn apart with everything that was missing or torn. He gave her a smile and a nod, not wanting to shake her hand, he was frightened he'd do more damage to her, even if it were unlikely. "I'm Shane and this is Raven, we're looking for Wonderland."
---
#364 Posted: 04:35:56 26/07/2014
Raven tugged her hand that he held, she wasn't sure if he was as highly aware of her as she was him. She smiled at Lilius politely. Shane had already introduced her so she had nothing to say really..
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#365 Posted: 04:36:45 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm Lilius, i'm Ali's sister. Or well, i was based off of her sister. She just tells me that i'm Lilius and not to worry about being anyone else." Lilius said before her eyes flashed brightly before she tilted her head. "Do you mind if I ask why your looking for Ali? Where is she? Do you know? Is she hurt?" She asked worry very evident in her voice.
Daniel raised a hand to Lilius as he started, "They just said that their looking for her, believe me... they don't know. Neither do we really. Calm down, Lilius."
---
#366 Posted: 04:42:22 26/07/2014
Shane let go of her hand, finally realizing all the tugging she was doing. "Yea, we know that she's off the radar, and we really have no clues as to how to find her." He let out a short sigh, realizing that their findings really weren't all that important after all, or at least it seemed that way. "Do you know anything that we don't?"
---
#367 Posted: 04:46:33 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Lilius thought for a moment before she shrugged, "I don't know... Um... She always eats Chinese on Thursday? Uh... I helped her clean the lab on Saturday?" She suggested, before she added. "Don't humans have a network they can use..?" Daniel shook his head slowly at this notion, and Lilius seemed genuinely confused at the idea that humans couldn't share information via a network.
---
#368 Posted: 05:01:35 26/07/2014
"Do you know where her workshop is?" Raven asked as she stuck her hands in her back pockets and stepped forward some. "You spend a lot of time with her so you must know."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#369 Posted: 05:04:44 26/07/2014
Ooc: I meant, like, talk to him. Though I guess he talked to her.

Sashe began to wonder if she had any way to contact her comrades. Her side of the mission had been an epic failure.
---
#370 Posted: 05:07:03 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Lilius nodded slowly before raising an eyebrow, "Yes... why wouldn't I" She asked, as her eyes flashed brightly again.
---
#371 Posted: 20:13:23 26/07/2014
Sashe began to walk toward Cassandra's Club. Where did Raven say they were going? The library? Sashe changed course in that direction.
---
#372 Posted: 02:00:31 27/07/2014
"Well..." Shane leaned back and relaxed, shoving his hands deep into his jacket pockets. "We want to find her, so maybe you could spill the beans on some information that might be useful."
---
#373 Posted: 03:03:14 27/07/2014
Raven elbowed Shane lightly," "Don't sound so rude," she scolded with a frown. They had just been invited into Daniels apartment and she really didn't want to get kicked out without good information.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#374 Posted: 03:13:58 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Lilius will look at you two questioningly, "Well, what kind of information would be useful... ?" She asked slowly.
---
#375 Posted: 03:30:58 27/07/2014
Shane gave her a shrug. "Just whatever you think is worth knowing that could aid in the finding of her, we might be working with a tight schedule here..."
---
#376 Posted: 03:49:22 27/07/2014
Raven frowned, "You know so much about her and her schedule, how do you not know where she is?" She asked Lilius. This android had more knowledge than the others it seemed but she had no clue where wonderland was?
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#377 Posted: 03:52:36 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The smile on Lilius's face faltered as she adverted her eyes to the ground. She gripped at the arm of the chair she was sitting in with her hand. "I failed... I couldn't stop them. But she had to have gotten away. She just had to."
---
#378 Posted: 03:54:04 27/07/2014
"Who.." He stopped mid-sentence, afraid to finish the rest. "Who took her, Lilius?" The sense of fun and happiness disappeared from his face, instead his eyes were filled with sadness and fear.
---
#379 Posted: 04:14:06 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Lilius lower lip quivered as she spoke, her entire demeanor changing in an instant as she seemed to struggle to speak. "We wear going home when they showed up, and they wanted to talk to Ali... and she said she didn't want to... And the angels... They said that they either needed her, and I panicked and took out my weapon.. " At this point Lilius was obviously trying to keep herself from weeping. "And the angels... If I hadn't have moved any faster I'd have been dead. My arm was gone and I tried to help Ali, I did! But one of them hit me with something and I couldn't move or think or...! or...!"
Daniel stood up quickly, he pulling Lilius into a tight embrace as she began to sob violently into his shirt.
---
#380 Posted: 04:18:36 27/07/2014
Raven sighed and moved to Lilius's side, "I'm so sorry. I'm sure you did all that you could." She groaned inwardly, the Angels had taken her? This job was just getting better all the time.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#381 Posted: 04:24:05 27/07/2014
Shane frowned and went to her side aswell, trying to comfort her. "Sounds like there wasn't much you could do, so don't beat yourself up over it, we'll find her."
---
#382 Posted: 04:42:29 27/07/2014
Sashe walked up to the library, and entered the building. She walked up to the librarian and quietly asked, "Has a pair of humans come by here? A male and a female, the female with long, black hair. If so, do you know where they went? Their friends of mine."
---
#383 Posted: 04:59:09 27/07/2014
((Good description of us. Very helpful. smilie ))
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#384 Posted: 05:48:20 27/07/2014
Ooc: I know smilie I've been been intentionally giving Sashe a hard time. Because I'm really bored. Otherwise: she wouldn't have gotten out her knives, she would have ran after pushing the mage at the cop in a similair style as she ended up doing, and I would have had Sashe been more descriptive.
---
#385 Posted: 05:50:44 27/07/2014
((Ah. Keeping things interesting lol))
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#386 Posted: 06:00:33 27/07/2014
//The librarian probs won't point her to the right people...You gave a very generic description, haha//
---
#387 Posted: 06:22:16 27/07/2014
Ooc: Yep. The rp is interesting, but my day was boring. So the rp hopefully makes up for that. Oh yeah! NB, Ash, since you're both female, I have a trick I found for you. Actually for Sashe. But you guys could use it as well.
The trick:
So, imagine you're walking through the mall. You're texting your friend on your cell phone. A man rushes toward you, and attempts to take your phone. Oez noez! Wrap your arms around the man, and flex your abdominal muscles. Bend your body backwards and effectively slam his head into the floor. This works for most females because the part of your body you balance yourself with is your waist, meaning you can bend your back farther then most men (My balance "center," like most males, is in my chest). Now get your phone and run, yelling for help.
---
#388 Posted: 06:37:33 27/07/2014
//Is this rp now tips for fighting thieves? Let me make a character sheet real quick fast
---
#389 Posted: 06:37:37 27/07/2014
Ooc: Never hurts to know though. Sorry for not saying shorty along with NB and Ash. Their names are shorter and I'm lazy.
---
#390 Posted: 06:43:28 27/07/2014
Ooc: I honestly thought so at first. I actually let the gender of the guy in your avi cloud my judgement. Makes me feel a bit hypocritical since I've had a woman as my avi for over half my time on ds
---
#391 Posted: 06:45:14 27/07/2014
//I feel like we shouldn't be taking up a page with just ooc IMO
---
#392 Posted: 06:48:17 27/07/2014
Ooc: me personally, I'd do a hell of a lot more to the thief than that. My dad raised me up fighting so no body wants to mess with me lol. smilie
@Lunarz: this happens. I blame nb lol. She's not on to keep it going.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:49:40 27/07/2014 by ash
#393 Posted: 06:54:01 27/07/2014
//Ok...Let's talk about how handsome I am smilie
But srsly, If I saw a dude steal anything from a girl he would be down on the floor so ****ing fast, I'm saving my one good punch for when i need it//
---
#394 Posted: 07:02:11 27/07/2014
Ooc: @Ash It'd be a great way to incapacitate a thief before beating the hell out of him.
@Shorty I, personally, hate sexism, and am called feminine by some. Plus I liek boiz. But I'm male.
@Everyone I'm not sure wether or not to add the quote you guys have to my sig. Everyone in the rp, except the person who was quoted, has it in theirs.
---
#395 Posted: 07:04:49 27/07/2014
Ooc: what the hell guys! No more changing your signature! :0
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me