Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#301 Posted: 01:50:35 25/07/2014
Shane shot a glance at the girl, accompanied by a half-smile, "You seem interested, maybe you can come back to my place later and check out my 'skills'" He gave a soft chuckle and make a right turn. "There it is."

//Small post to make you feel better <3//
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#302 Posted: 01:59:59 25/07/2014
((Thank you smilie ))

Raven laughed as they walked up to the library, "Maybe I will," she teased and gave him a wink and smile. She was usually a fairly serious person, always wanting to get to the point and get whatever it was done as soon as possible, but Shane relaxed her in an odd way. She dropped her guard and just enjoyed talking with him. She reminded herself that this was a job and she needed to focus but she could have fun and focus right?
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#303 Posted: 02:12:47 25/07/2014
//Are shorty and Nighty available to contact?//

He blushed a little bit, "Heh...I'm looking forward to it." Shane opened the doors for her, letting her go in first, Shane closely followed behind, then steadied his pace with hers. He gave her a nudge. "This might be dangerous so if you get scared feel free to hold on to me tightly." He walked them over to a room with a computer, he locked the door behind him.
---
#304 Posted: 02:21:59 25/07/2014
((Oh I forgot! I'm not sure about shorty but nb is sick with something, I talked to her on skype earlier. She probably won't be on for a while, she is, hopefully, going to the doctor tomorrow. I would think we would need her to explain what we see on the camera feed.))

Raven grinned at him, "You would like that huh? I'm a big girl so I'll be fine, but I'll remember that. " she liked people to think that she didn't get afraid, she had never screamed in her life and she rarely showed worry but never fear. She was sure she would be fine if something did happen, but she did consider his words for a moment.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#305 Posted: 02:29:54 25/07/2014
He gave a shrug as he sat down in one of the chairs by the computer. "You could also just hold on to me for no reason." He began to type into the computer, pulling up locations of the least known workshops, he had at least ten tabs open, he then started to hack into the video files, one by one.
---
#306 Posted: 02:33:56 25/07/2014
Raven put a hand on one of his shoulders as she leaned over him slightly to get a closer look at what he was doing. She thought it was really cool to be able to hack into the cameras, she didn't know how to do anything like that. "That is so cool," she said softly with a smile as she looked at the monitor.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#307 Posted: 02:37:04 25/07/2014
"Neh, it's easy, I just have to decode the encryption and hack into the database, find where the audio files are located and open them up." He had gone through six workshop tapes already and they hadn't found anything suspicious, he had been speeding up the footage at very high speeds and paying close attention to if anyone suspicious came in."
---
#308 Posted: 04:08:05 25/07/2014
She draped her arms over his shoulders loosely, her finger tips brushing his chest slightly as she relaxed behind him an leaned over more to where her head was beside his, "That's still cool, I've never seen anything like this done before. Although, I'm not really around computers or in places like this," she said with a slight shrug of her shoulders.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#309 Posted: 04:14:02 25/07/2014
He gave a quick glance over his shoulder at her and then quickly turned back to the screen, blushing deeply in the process. "Maybe I could teach you sometime..." He said softly, quickly snapping out of the trance he was in. "I only have two more to go now..."
---
#310 Posted: 04:18:41 25/07/2014
She smiled, "Maybe." She hadn't really noticed how she was clinging to him, she had simply relaxed and gotten comfortable. She sighed after a moment and straightened, her hands dragging up his chest to rest on his shoulders, "What if we don't find her on here? Then what?"
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#311 Posted: 04:24:04 25/07/2014
Shane smirked at her assumption. "Who says I'm looking for Alicianne?" He was on the last video and he finally had found something, he quickly paused the video and pointed to a dark looking individual on the screen, but it wasn't a female. "That look odd to you? Every tape I checked of the stores was either empty or people coming in to get something fixed, nothing suspicious, but on this workshop everyone who entered seemed to come in and buy something, this person was dropping something off."
---
#312 Posted: 04:29:18 25/07/2014
She stood beside him now instead of behind him, "That is kind of odd," she said slowly as she studied the screen. She couldn't tell who it was but it definitely wasn't a female, the build wasn't right. "Where's that at?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest and straightened up.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#313 Posted: 04:35:39 25/07/2014
He logged off the computer and flew out of the chair. "It's on the corner of Tweedle and Hatter, How ironic, eh?"He grabbed her hand and began to run. "Quick! Let's see if we can't get in there!"

A woman from the front yelled a large 'Hush!' at them, but he paid no attention to it and headed straight out the door.
---
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#314 Posted: 05:15:26 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Your GM is lazy and will time skip love birds to their destination.
--
@Sashe: The person whom Sashe walked up to eyed her warily and took a step back, "I don't want any trouble, ma'am. Please put away your weapon." He said.

@Lunarz & Ash: You happen across the workshop on the corner of Tweedle and Hatter, "The Jaborwok". The sign is in neon, and the last two letters have long since blacked out. The workshop is open and the lights are on. Spare androids parts litter the workshop, and an orc man sits behind the counter. He himself wearing goggles as he toils with the arm of an android sitting next to him.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#315 Posted: 05:44:50 25/07/2014
Before they had entered the shop Shane eyed the exterior of the shop, it wasn't the prettiest thing to look at, but he hoped that it held an answer to at least one of their questions. Upon entrance to the shop he saw the Orc sitting behind the counter, beforehand Shane had printed out a screencap of the man he had seen in the tape. "Excuse me, good sir, would you mind telling us if you remember this individual? Also if you sell any spare flux capacitors we're kinda in a rush to get back in time for dinner." He was sure the reference would just go over his head. The shop seemed very dusty as if no one had really touched anything in years, same went for the Orc.
---
#316 Posted: 05:52:27 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The orc looked up at the human addressing him, pulling his goggles up over his face. "It looks like a dark spot to me." He said, the android beside him nodding. The orc shrugged, and waved his hand. "I can't really help you with that."
---
#317 Posted: 06:03:30 25/07/2014
Raven was leaning into Shane's side slightly as she stood beside him, "Well was there a man here who may have been dropping go something off? He is a friend of ours and we are looking for him," she said smoothly with a polite smile.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#318 Posted: 06:21:03 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
After several moments the orc's face skews in thought, "Well, I did have a few people who bring in drop offs from time to time. But, I'm not really able to give you any personal info on them." He replied. The android peered over his shoulder, and tilted it's head, "Perhaps it was the fleshy who wanted the com system repaired?"
After a few more moments of thought the orc pointed towards the back corner of the shop, "You can find a flux capacitors back there."
---
#319 Posted: 06:27:56 25/07/2014
"com system?" Shane scratched his head some, he turned his attention from the Orc over to Raven. "Maybe we should inquire about Alicianne, this guy is in the workshop business, maybe he knows something about her, heck this might even be her shop..." If it weren't her shop they had gone on this little conquest for nothing. Shane had thought the dropoff might have been a clue, a delivery for Alicianne, but he had been wrong many times before.
---
#320 Posted: 06:32:13 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"This guy has a name and he can still hear you." The orc said, he raising an eyebrow. He motioned toward the deed to the place sitting on his wall, "I own this place, and I don't know who your looking for."
The android raised on hand to bring up a holographic screen, "A com system. You know, like a network for androids... It helps keep us in touch." He brought up a picture of the piece of technology in particular.
---
#321 Posted: 06:39:04 25/07/2014
Shane thought back to the file he had received when he was getting his mission briefing. "Hey...Maybe..." Maybe the android who wanted the com system fixed was one of the androids mentioned in the file... It was a long shot, there were plenty of androids, but the irony with the street names did seem to confirm his suspicions. "What would it take for us to get a name?"
---
#322 Posted: 06:43:59 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The orc furrowed his brow, "What part of 'I'm not really able to give you their personal info' did you not understand?" He said, be began state something else when the bell on the door rang. In stepped a men with his hair sleeked back and a trench coat. The collar of his coat was propped up level with his ears. His eyes had dark circles under them, his skin was almost too pale for you to think he was alive. This man quietly walked up to the counter, the android and the orc watching him quietly. He simply asked for a package, which the orc delivered.
---
#323 Posted: 07:06:26 25/07/2014
Raven raised an eyebrow at the guy who entered, he was a little odd, "I don't appreciate the attitude. could you maybe describe the man?" She asked the Orc hopefully, any information would be helpful. She had an odd feeling about the guy and glanced back over at him unsure.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#324 Posted: 07:08:47 25/07/2014
"C'mon man, I have a pretty good kidney I could sell ya for some information." He leaned over the counter and gave a large smile. This guy really didn't seem to have a sense of humor. "Look..." His expression turned to that of a serious one. "This is really important, we need to know who bought that com system, it's a matter of life and death, and you don't to be responsible for the death of an innocent girl do you?"
---
#325 Posted: 07:13:16 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The man with the dark eyes glanced at Raven as he received his package. "Who is it you're trying to find?" He asked nonchalantly. The orc on the other hand scoffed, "So I'm supposed to pawn out my customer's information to some overworlder's without any identification!" He said.
The man raised his hand, the orc quieting. "Don't worry about it Joel, I want to hear 'em out."
---
#326 Posted: 07:30:31 25/07/2014
She took the photo from Shane and handed it to the guy, thankful that someone was willing to at least try to help,"It's not a very good picture, but this is who we are looking for." She studied the guy, he was pale with dark circles under his eyes like he hadn't slept in a long time.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#327 Posted: 07:43:54 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The man will study it for a moment before he extends his hand. "Daniel Carter, a pleasure to meet you." He says grinning, bowing partially and very politely.
---
#328 Posted: 07:53:25 25/07/2014
Shane was happy to not to have to converse with the Orc, he eyed the man up and down and decided to extend a hand to the man, "Shane, Shane Blair, pleasure to meet you." He did the same as Raven, studying the man from the head down, noting every detail of the man. "You seem like a sly young fella, perhaps ya can help us out, we're looking for a dude who brought in a com system, we're hoping that it brings us to the end of a...I guess you could say a journey that we're on."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:55:24 25/07/2014 by Lunarz
#329 Posted: 07:56:30 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Daniel will nod before he replies, "That's why I introduced myself, Shane." He then held his hand out to Blair.
---
#330 Posted: 08:02:18 25/07/2014
Shane hadn't really been paying attention to anything that was going on, he was too preoccupied with looking at all the cool things that were in the workshop. "Heh...Sorry, its been a long day, being a thief you tend to get a lot of bonks on the head from very blunt objects and it tends to give you a very short attention spa-....What were we talking about?" He said with a chuckle. "So, you're the guy in the picture, eh?...Who's the com system for?"
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#331 Posted: 18:46:35 25/07/2014
Ooc: He sure does tell alot of people about his illegal actions.

"Oh. Sorry. It's just that night is when murderers get antsy, or so I'm told. I, frankly, don't plan on getting murdered," she states as she sheathes her knives. She still, however, kept her hands on her knives.

Ooc: I also have a trick that most women can do in reality, if you have a man attack her. The trick doesn't work with female opressors tho.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#332 Posted: 19:15:25 25/07/2014
Can I join as this character?

Ura
Animal: Dragon
Description: Long, shiny black hair. Wears silver silk dress, and wears black hooded cloak when hiding herself.
Powers: Has power over Blue Fire. Can change partially as well as fully.
Personality: Secretive, quiet.
Has many secrets unknown to anyone.

So? Waiting for response.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#333 Posted: 19:32:28 25/07/2014
Ooc: @furybeam136: she is sick right now but I will most likely get ahold of GM before she gets online again and I will let her know of your character and what her answer is if she can't get online to tell you herself.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:38:01 25/07/2014 by ash
#334 Posted: 19:53:01 25/07/2014
Thanks. By animal: Dragon I mean she can turn into a dragon. She is human.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:53:29 25/07/2014 by FuryBeam136
#335 Posted: 19:56:52 25/07/2014
((You're welcome. I'll make sure she knows))
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#336 Posted: 20:24:49 25/07/2014
Yay! Oh, and Ura's character is 22 and has no job.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#337 Posted: 20:38:19 25/07/2014
((I went ahead and PM'd you))
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#338 Posted: 21:33:48 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: @FuryBeam136: i'm sorry, but I can't accept that character. It's not on my sheet and the dragon thing is a little to sketchy for me personally. You're welcome to make changes, but I'm not going to accept the character as is.
--
@Lunarz & Ash: Daniel will raise an eyebrow at Shane, "I find that boasting about criminal acts tends to result in the boaster finding himself behind bars." He said. He motioned to the box in his hand next, grinning, "My friend's com system was fried. I'm just replacing it for her. For thing got herself hurt last week."

@AE: The man will shot Sashe a strange look before he replies, "You're the only person I'd have any reason to believe was a murderer... people here protect their own, after all. Who are you looking for?"
---
#339 Posted: 21:48:33 25/07/2014
Raven sent a glare towards Shane, she really didn't need him getting arrested. "We are actually looking for a women that you may or may not have information on," Raven said as she stuck her hands in her pockets. She wanted to seem relaxed and at ease when really she was a little nervous and excited about possibly having someone with info on Wonderland. She didn't want to get her hopes to high though, this could just be a random guy.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#340 Posted: 21:52:07 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Daniel will nod, and then wave his hand expectantly, "Yes. And I asked who you were looking for." He says
---
#341 Posted: 21:57:13 25/07/2014
She lowered her voice slightly and looked a little nervous now, "We are looking for a Dr. Alicciane Wonderland." She was unsure of how he would respond and she shifted her weight back slightly. He would either know or he wouldn't.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#342 Posted: 22:01:07 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Daniel will pause a moment, "You're looking for Lilius's mother?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Is she in trouble? What did she do?" He asks slowly.
---
#343 Posted: 22:05:30 25/07/2014
Raven sighed, this was good. They were getting somewhere. "Dr. Wonderland has gone missing and we are trying to help locate her. Do you know anything that may be of use?" She told him.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#344 Posted: 22:07:27 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Daniel will pause for a moment before he replies in a hushed tone, "Follow me. Don't stay too close. Don't let on that you're following me." He said before he briskly exited the store and turned onto the street.
---
#345 Posted: 22:10:14 25/07/2014
"Well I'm sorry for appearing hostile, but do you seriously believe that the people here merely protect their own? Anyway, I'm looking for a Theodore Wattson. He was part of the police. No doubt is in my mind that he would put up a fight if I was to attempt to murder him," Sashe states. She lifts her hands from her sheathes. She looked at the man expectantly.
---
#346 Posted: 22:13:14 25/07/2014
Ooc: Ugh. I hope they're not about to fight someone. Seeing them partake in battle while I do not would be saddening.
---
#347 Posted: 22:16:34 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: It's not them I'd worry about.
--
The man will take another step back from Sashe a look of both pity and mild insult. "I do expect you to, actually. Being an underworlder I expect what it was like to live in an underworlder complex." He then glanced behind Sashe at the man walking behind her before he shouted. "Police! Hey! Harasser with a weapon!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:05 25/07/2014 by NightBlade
#348 Posted: 22:26:30 25/07/2014
She waited a moment and followed Daniel from a distance, she walked with hands in her pockets and tried to just appear like she was just going for a stroll at night. She kept him just insight as she followed, not wanting to get to close.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#349 Posted: 22:46:33 25/07/2014
"Godammit you little," Sashe stated before racing grabbing him, positioning her sharpened fingernails next to his throat, and starting to move towards the closest alletway. It wasn't far, and she positioned herself by the entrance. "Racist piece of... sorry for using you as a meat shield. Don't worry, as I said, I don't kill innocents. You won't die unless the police shoot through you and into me." She quickly aligned her body to where their hearts were in a line.

Ooc: Sadly, not the trick I was hoping to display. I think I know how to get her out of this situation. Hopefully.
---
#350 Posted: 22:59:38 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Oh, no. This isn't gonna be pretty.
--
The man will growl, "Racist? I'll show you something about something about that!" He muttered, as he clenched his fists together. His skin gave off an orange glow, becoming painful to look at and painful to touch, burning Sashe's hand and anything else touching him.
The police officer hurried down the alley, an android with vivid green eyes. He pointed his pistol and shouted at the two. "Release the hostage!" He shouted in a semi-robotic voice.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:58 25/07/2014 by NightBlade
First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me