Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#251 Posted: 01:38:19 23/07/2014
"She's an elf, not a ma-..." Shane turned his attention to Azriel "Well, well, well, What have we here! A magic man! How ya doin', Wiz?" Shane gave him a fist bump to the shoulder. "What kind of magic? Perhaps we could use it to our advantage?" Shane loved magic, he adored it, it was always something he wanted to learn, of course he could never be a mage, but he loved magic within itself, card tricks, misdirection, disappearing people, hot assistants.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#252 Posted: 01:46:35 23/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"I don't know where my sister is... I just know that the other bodugaurds dropped off the network, and Lilius won't respond." Cassandra replied. "And, sorry for drilling out your names, I ran a background check through SIN severs. I only needed your first name... but it's faster with a full name and photo."
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#253 Posted: 01:55:44 23/07/2014
Raven cleared her throat, "Are we done here now?" She was ready to get out of this room and out of this bar. She glanced over at Azriel, a Mage.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#254 Posted: 01:58:17 23/07/2014
"Shane, if he was hiding it, which h-he was, he was hiding it for a reason," chided Sashe, her ability to think coherently slowly returning to her.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#255 Posted: 01:59:26 23/07/2014
Shane let out a huff, he couldn't stand being in there any longer. "Look, I think we know nearly as much as Cassandra does, so I'm gonna go outside and get some fresh air, figure this out in whatever way you want, fill me in when you guys are done." Shane normally wouldn't have barged out of anywhere the way he did, but the fumes were really hurting his head and he couldn't think.
---
#256 Posted: 02:04:34 23/07/2014
Raven waved her hand at the others, "I'm out too, I can't stand the smell of this place any longer." She walked past them while rubbing her temples, she wanted a cigarette but she had already had more than usual and it probably wouldn't help the headache she felt coming on.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#257 Posted: 02:06:27 23/07/2014
"Ok. We, as a group, know Wattson's home location. Any info on him?" Sashe asked, her mind beginning to work as they should.
---
#258 Posted: 02:18:52 23/07/2014
Shane had exited the club and was leaning against the side of the building. If he smoked he would sure as hell be doing it right now. "Why am I so angry..." He shook it off, not wanting to pay much attention to his anger. "Info for Info....What a *****, she can't just tell us things straight up...No, shut up, she's trying to help..." He let out a sigh, he was tired of fighting with himself, he hadn't slept in days, so maybe that was his issue.
---
#259 Posted: 02:22:56 23/07/2014
Raven walked out of the club, not seeing Shane who was leaning against the wall. She walked around the side of the building to a small alley and sat down, she rubbed her temples and dropped her head in her hands with a sigh. She had thought this job would be fairly easy but it was turning out to be a pain. If Wonderland didn't want to be found, it was going to take a hell of a lot of effort and time to find her.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:33 23/07/2014 by ash
#260 Posted: 02:35:45 23/07/2014
Shane heard the soft footsteps coming from Raven's feet, he thought he might aswell have some company if he was gonna be outside while the others gathered information. "This is gonna be a long night" He said as he approached the end of the alleyway "Even longer than the night that I met Elvis....That's right, he never really left the building." He nudged her arm and gave a smile. "Buck up, it's not all bad...We might get to see some really cool things, it's like a vacation, a really...REALLY crappy vacation"
---
#261 Posted: 02:37:57 23/07/2014
Ooc: NB? You awake? #pointless question
---
#262 Posted: 02:53:50 23/07/2014
"A seriously crappy one," she mumbled as she looked over at him with a frown. This job was exhausting but she felt a little better with Shane here, he relaxed her in a odd way. He seemed like a naturally happy person and that made her happy too and she couldn't help but smile over at him a little, "Elvis huh?"
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#263 Posted: 02:56:49 23/07/2014
He sat himself down next to her, hoping to bring some comfort "Yea, he really is a hunka hunka burnin' love" A chuckle escaped his mouth. Raven seemed rough and ridged but Shane could tell deep down that she was a softy. He was good at reading people.
---
#264 Posted: 03:09:44 23/07/2014
She giggled then blushed at the girly sound and looked down at her hands that were now clasped in her lap on top of her crossed legs. She didn't like her giggle and didn't hear it much because of that.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#265 Posted: 03:18:42 23/07/2014
Shane gave another chuckle. "You're laugh is adorable, but I think we should help out the others by trying to maybe locate the workshop owned by Alicianne." Shane quickly jumped up and held his hand out, offering to help her up. "C'mon, let's go."
---
#266 Posted: 03:28:16 23/07/2014
She smiled and took his hand, groaning slightly as she stood, "you're right, they could need our help" she brushed off her pants.

Ooc: we need nb. I think she'll be back on later.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#267 Posted: 05:20:05 23/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: You were right, but i won't be on for long.
--
@Shorty & AS:
Cassandra sighed, "My brother knows more than I do. And If you find Lilius, you'll find Wonderland." She said, standing up. "Now get out of my bar... And you better find my mother."

@Ash & Lunar:
ooc: At this point I need to know where you plan on going.
---
#268 Posted: 05:21:47 23/07/2014
Ooc: I believe we are going back inside unless we are allowed to wander off lol. Then I would wander smilie nice to see you online again smilie
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#269 Posted: 05:23:16 23/07/2014
//I do like a good wander...//
---
#270 Posted: 05:41:21 23/07/2014
((Wandering around it is if allowed to do so))
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#271 Posted: 18:30:37 23/07/2014
Sashe stood up quietly, making her way out of the bar. She still wasn't clearheaded, but she could think half-decently. As she exited the bar, she looked around. When she saw the duo of humans, she stated, "Wattson should know more."
---
#272 Posted: 23:52:41 23/07/2014
Raven gave Sashe a small wave as they walked by her, "Alright, we are going to split off and try to find some more Information from others. I'd appreciate it if you would tell Azriel, thanks." She smiled pleasantly at the elf.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#273 Posted: 00:28:36 24/07/2014
Shane followed beside Raven, happy that he was finally going to be alone with her. He gave a nod to Sashe as they continued on their way. "A workshop...We could try to run surveillance? Get the names of the least common workshops, Alicianne is smart, she wouldn't go big I don't think. We take footage from the stores and see if we can't find our little Alice."
---
#274 Posted: 00:34:57 24/07/2014
Raven pulled out a cigarette and frowned into her pack, she only had two left she would have to slow down. "Someone would have had to seen her somewhere don't you think?" She asked around the cigarette that she put in her mouth, she pulled her lighter out but it wouldn't light. She cursed under her breath and stuck the cigarette behind her ear before shoving the dead lighter back in her pocket. She would snag a light from someone later.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#275 Posted: 00:40:16 24/07/2014
Shane didn't answer her, instead he just stared at the cigarette she had brought out, he hated that such a beautiful girl was smoking that ****, of course he didn't condone anyone smoking, it particularly annoyed him that she did it. "Those are gonna kill you, I know they will..." He had lost many friends to drugs and alcohol and smoking, and he swore he'd never lose another.
---
#276 Posted: 00:44:36 24/07/2014
She raised an eyebrow before laughing, "I've smoked worse. I'm sure they will kill me eventually but not today." She stuck her hands in her pockets as she walked, "a lot of people smoke," she added after a moment as she glanced over at him.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#277 Posted: 00:46:26 24/07/2014
Sashe stood, waiting for Azriel to come out. "So, we're gonna travel in pairs, are we?" she mutters to herself as she sits down, and leans on the wall of the building.
---
#278 Posted: 01:02:45 24/07/2014
((I forgot how shorty isn't on a lot... I guess I you wanted you could follow us "without us knowing" or go your own way. Or just wait for Azriel, but that could be a while.))
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#279 Posted: 01:04:15 24/07/2014
Shane looked down at the ground as they walked together. "I can't imagine a world without you here, it'd be utter chaos." He said with a smile. "I'd much rather you alive than dead."
---
#280 Posted: 01:09:32 24/07/2014
She tripped slightly at his comment and looked over at him to see if he was serious, he appeared to be which made her blush. She didn't know what to say and she didn't know why but suddenly she felt self conscious about smoking, it bothered her that he didn't like something about her. He had good reason to not like smoking, it was t exactly healthy for a person but it still bothered her.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#281 Posted: 01:09:55 24/07/2014
Sashe stood up, looked into the club, and with no sign of Azriel coming, she raced off toward N. East. After a few seconds, she stopped and slowed to a liesurely jog.
---
#282 Posted: 01:22:00 24/07/2014
He could tell by her not responding that he clearly struck a nerve of some kind. He gently nudged her with his whole body in a playful manner. "So...What do you plan on doing once this is all over? I'm gonna go back to stealing I suppose....Give some people some hope, live my lonely life as a street rat, it's not all that bad and the parking is free." His steps were in sync with hers now, he made sure not to walk through any puddles, he didn't want to get his shoes wet.
---
#283 Posted: 01:27:25 24/07/2014
As Shane avoided puddles, she purposefully stepped in them. She shrugged as she relaxed some, "I guess Ill just go back to what I've always done. Dealing drugs isn't a good job, it will get you killed quick and you always have enemies but the job pays off good." She wasn't proud of being a drug dealer but that was all she had ever known really. She hummed slightly as she walked and looked down at the pavement.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#284 Posted: 01:31:30 24/07/2014
Shane grabbed her arm and stopped. "it doesn't have to be that way, you're young and beautiful and vibrant, you could do anything you wanted to do." He had looked down and noticed he was still grasping her arm, he slowly let go. "Sorry..." He was ready to keep walking, just go on without saying anything, but he really liked this girl for some reason. "You may think that it's the only option, but things can and people can change." To prove his point, he continued walking, stepping in a puddle.
---
#285 Posted: 01:34:47 24/07/2014
She smiled and shook her head at him, "You are an odd guy," she said as she followed. She could still feel where he grabbed her arm, as if his hand was still there, "But odd in a good way," she added softly.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#286 Posted: 01:38:06 24/07/2014
"We should head to the library, find out information about workshops near here." He was serious again, it didn't really suit him when you knew that he was genuinely silly and hated being serious.
---
#287 Posted: 01:50:21 24/07/2014
Raven cleared her throat, "Sashe said that Wattson would possibly have more information for us, shouldn't we go see him? I'm not quite sure I remember where he lives though." She glanced over at Shane occasionally, she wasn't sure she liked him all serious. He really is good looking she thought to herself with a small smile as she pretty much stared at him.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#288 Posted: 02:43:54 24/07/2014
ooc: My charactwer is heading to Wattson, FYI
---
#289 Posted: 02:57:19 24/07/2014
((I realize that. We won't go that way if you like, wasn't really planning in going there since we just went our separate ways. It was just my character talking.))
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#290 Posted: 03:14:37 24/07/2014
Oo: I wasn't sure. *shrugs*

Sashe walked at a decent pace now. It wasn't a full run, but it wasn't tiring in the slightest, and at a good enough speed.
---
#291 Posted: 03:40:02 24/07/2014
((It's okay. You know now. Hopefully NB will get online tonight. Lunarz is offline for a while so I guess we are kind of stuck. ))

Raven removed her hands from her pockets and tried to focus in something other than Shane, she swung her arms in an exaggerated way and jumped into a deeper puddle. She knew she was acting kind if silly and childish but she didn't care.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:02 24/07/2014 by ash
#292 Posted: 03:55:48 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: For future reference, this is Cassandra : http://th03.deviantart.net/fs7...nda-d7s079i.jpg
@ash&Lunarz: And, as much as socialization is nice, you haven't gone anywhere. There's walking, but without real direction. There's debate, but no decision. The GM waits for a moment of balance.
--

@AE: (I'll assume you've made the journey to N. East Lane.) Rows of apartments line the street on either side of Sashe. In the dark of night, headlights gleaming and the light from a few windows prove to be the only light. The street sign itself hands crooked. You're not along out here, there are a few other people. But the place is just what you'd expect a place that allows underworlder's to look like: Broken and desolate.
---
#293 Posted: 04:02:18 24/07/2014
Sashe, looking around realizes she doesn't know which apartment is Wattsons. She quickly unsheathes her blades, because **** can happen to people in the dark.
---
#294 Posted: 04:19:43 24/07/2014
((Yeah, sorry nighty, will get it settled real quick. As we can.))
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#295 Posted: 04:25:27 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Other people walk across the street as to avoid the elf with knives. Others eyes her warily. A few other underworlders simply speak in hushed tones.
---
#296 Posted: 04:31:53 24/07/2014
Sashe makes sure not to brandish her knives, and warily approaches a human male passerby. "Do you know where I might find Theodore Wattson?" she inquires from a short distance.
---
#297 Posted: 10:05:13 24/07/2014
//I personally like unnecessary banter, it helps show character development and shows you more about them.//

Shane took a sharp left at the end of the street they had been strolling down. "I think the library is our best bet, I can find the locations of all the workshops and I'll easily be able to hack in and get the footage." Shane didn't look all too smart, but he was, though he didn't chose to show it very often.
---
#298 Posted: 17:36:01 24/07/2014
((I agree with you))

Raven raised an eyebrow, "You can hack into the camera footage? Really?" She was surprised and intrigued.

((Sorry for tiny post, trying to multitask with work and I'm sidetracked.))
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me