Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN] [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#151 Posted: 06:02:10 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote:
The Corner Club was a 1930's themed bar. Old music, old timey decor, and old world pass times. The place is dimly lit, which isn't uncommon for places owned by underworlders. It smells of cigarettes, booze, and some lighter aroma which one can assume is perfume. On either side of the front door, standing tall and menacing were two bouncers. One a burly looking human, the other an orc twice the size of the other. If you ever had a drink with them they were nice guys, so long as you never got to receive one of their knuckle sandwiches.
Behind the counter is Cassandra Moreno. Android, and an obvious one. Her pupils are camera based, with aperture style retinas. The outer casing on her left cheek is cracked, revealing the set a teeth she's installed with and part of her wiring. Aside from that, she appears to be in good condition with her hair braided to one side. Her outfit matching the style of the building.

@Lunarz:
Most people don't pay mind to your enthusiastic antics. Some stare or nod back, but , mostly it's just a bunch of Underworlder's trying to enjoy their drinks in peace. The bartender, Cassandra, is currently speaking with three customers, two humans and an elf. The elf being completely drunk.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#152 Posted: 06:07:20 22/07/2014
"Surry mizz Cassandra," Sashe whispered. She then turned her head to Raven, still whispering, "Damn y-y-you. Don't act-t like you wouldn't get dr-runk by it."
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#153 Posted: 06:10:15 22/07/2014
Raven was still smiling as she spoke to Sashe, "You go first, I'd love to see how well you walk to that room. Beside's you were the one stupid enough to drink the second shot, couldn't you smell how strong it was?"
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#154 Posted: 06:10:40 22/07/2014
Shane strolled over to the counter where the bartender, Cassandra, was speaking to a few others. "A rye and coke please." Shane had no idea who he was supposed to meet, and he thought it wouldn't hurt to knock back a drink. Finally Shane decided to ask, "Hey, I'm supposed to meet some people about a thing, I don't really know much about it, do you know if there's anyone expecting someone?" Shane liked the atmosphere, though it could do with a bit more of a modern flare, not too much, maybe a jukebox or something, that would be cool. Shane honestly wasn't a fan of all the cigarette smoke, it was better than the disgusting smell of drugs outside, Shane despised drugs, he didn't really blame most of the people who got into drug dealing as they thought it was their only choice in life to get by, he often made friends with the dealers, trying to understand their pain and help them through some things. As Shane waited for a response from Cassandra, he glanced over at the other three. Hm....A drunk, an elf....And....Hello, what's this? He thought, as he glanced over to Raven She's a cutie Shane often got distracted by beautiful women, it was one of his weaknesses, though he liked to think he didn't have any weaknesses
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#155 Posted: 06:17:29 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cassandra shrugged at the human who just say down, "Not that I know of. Do the people your looking for have names? Co-workers?" She asked, preparing the man his drink. "One rye and coke, sugar." She said.
---
#156 Posted: 06:20:40 22/07/2014
Raven glanced down the bar and noticed Cassandra talking to a rather attractive guy, she smiled into her glass as she finished off the last of her drink. Was he looking at her?
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#157 Posted: 06:23:23 22/07/2014
Shane took the drink and gave it a sip. "Thanks" He huffed and thought he might as well bring up some more information, even he didn't know what was fully going on so saying things wouldn't exactly hurt his mission. "I'm...I meeting some others about a Doctor....Do you know anything about that?" Shane was having a hard time taking his eyes of of Raven, but business before romance....Then again, why should one come before the other? Why not both at the same time? I should come here more often... He thought, turning his gaze back to Cassandra.
---
#158 Posted: 06:27:04 22/07/2014
Raven was ready for another drink but saw that the guy was talking to Cassandra so she decided to wait. She ran her finger along the rim of the glass and glanced up once again to look at the guy.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#159 Posted: 06:30:07 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cassandra sighed, "Sugar, I deal information. 'A' doctor doesn't cut it. I'll need to to be more specific." She said in a hushed tone to the man at her bar. After a moment she paused, glancing at the other three. "Are we talking about Wonderland?" She asked in a tone that Shane would barely have been able to hear. "If so, it's them three. The humans, and the elf."
---
#160 Posted: 06:36:29 22/07/2014
Shane had a little 'hooray!' moment in his head, he would get to converse with Raven, and the others seemed interesting as well. "Wonderland? You mean the new theme park they put up on fifth?" Shane gave a chuckle. "Merely joking, thanks for the info, sugar" Shane sauntered over to where the three sat. "So a drunk, an elf, a thief and an Asian walk into a bar. I think we have our own real life joke in the making here." He gave a smirk at his little comment. "Name's Shane, Shane Blair, so, anyone wanna fill me in?" He shot a glance at Raven, his eyes showing a slight twinkle. "But only after you tell me your name."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:39:50 22/07/2014 by Lunarz
#161 Posted: 06:40:06 22/07/2014
Raven smiled and tried to hide her blush, "Funny. My name is Raven, it's nice to meet you Shane. I didn't realize that anyone else would be joining us." She looked him over and couldn't help but blush slightly. She knew she should be focusing on the job but at the moment he had all of her attention.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#162 Posted: 06:43:26 22/07/2014
"I would've joined you even if I wasn't on this mission." Shane decided to switch from flirty to a bit more businesslike. He cleared his throat and held his hands together. "So....Let's talk, what's going on here? I have very little information, all I know is we're 'sposed to find Alice who has apparently disappeared into a rabbit hole." He turned to the drunk "That's a joke, it's funny" Back to the others "I have a feeling it's not all fun and games? Which is disappointing, I'm a fan of fun and games on the occasion."
---
#163 Posted: 06:48:45 22/07/2014
Raven laughed, she liked him, his personality, his looks. "Don't bother with her, she's as mean as they come," she gave Sashe a grin. She shifted her glass from one hand to the other, "Miss Cassandra, our lovely bartender, has informed us that she doesn't deal information in the open so we have to go to the room back there," she pointed.

OOC: How far do you think we can get with out AssassinElf??
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#164 Posted: 06:50:09 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: into that room cassandra pointed out.
---
#165 Posted: 06:51:33 22/07/2014
OOC: That's about it huh? *sigh*
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#166 Posted: 06:53:36 22/07/2014
//I think just random banter, unless you wanna take it to Pm//

"Hm? Well, here's how I see it, I just got here, I've been busy all day, I'd like to enjoy a drink or two before I get serious at all, don't you think that'd be more fun? I think it'd be more fun, do you like to have fun?" Shane enjoyed working his slick words on the ladies, this one was particularly interesting, he liked her. Her big beautiful blue eyes were so intriguing "Are those real? Your eyes I mean." He snickered, trying to make her blush, he found it fun. It seemed no one else wanted to converse with him so he thought he'd just talk with her until someone else piped up.

"Then again..." He said "The sooner we start, the sooner we get finished."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:55:27 22/07/2014 by Lunarz
#167 Posted: 07:01:03 22/07/2014
She waved for Cassandra, "Yes, my eyes are real," she giggled Did I reall just giggle? she asked herself, shocked. "And to answer your other question, yes. I do like to have fun," she gave him a smile and a wink. The little voice in her head was telling her to calm down and relax, he was just a guy she shouldn't be acting like this. A guy she was working with...a good looking guy she was working with.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:05:01 22/07/2014 by ash
#168 Posted: 07:04:45 22/07/2014
ooc: Back!

"God damn neanderthal thinks he's attractive," Sashe thinks to herself. "P-pleasure ta meetcha," she actually says. "To the room," she adds.
---
#169 Posted: 07:06:28 22/07/2014
//I love Raven, I've been reading all her lines on all the other pages, she makes me chuckle//

Shane could tell his charm was working on the girl, which was good as it was pretty much his job profession, if he couldn't woo a girl he could perform adequately in the field. "Y'know, I am a thief, just so you know...which is weird, because you're the one that stole something here, ya stole my heart." He said with a wink. Ah, cliches, he always enjoyed using them. He thought he had worked his way into her enough already, he'd get more later. 'Tell ya what, I'll buy you dinner sometime soon, but let's take face the business side of this now, I'd like to know what's going on." Shane went from flirty to serious in the blink of an eye. "This Doctor, she is clearly smart, she would have left a clue, the files lists her favorite hangouts, I think if we check these places out we might find a subtle clue, of course we should probably get a briefing first." He stood up. "I'm gonna head to the room. Anyone care to join me?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:08:59 22/07/2014 by Lunarz
#170 Posted: 07:10:45 22/07/2014
OOC: Thanks smilie I love her too.

Raven rolled her eyes at the cliche but was still smiling, "We will follow." She gave Sashe a shove off of her stool, "I thought you would be funner as a drunk, you disappoint me." She shook her head with a sigh.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#171 Posted: 07:13:42 22/07/2014
"She stole your heart after, what? Fi-ive second-ds?" Sashe asks. She still stands up to go to the designated room, however.
---
#172 Posted: 07:17:45 22/07/2014
Shane turned to the Elf "It was more like eight point two seconds." He said with a smile. He could handle the comments that people made, things didn't really bother him, and comments never got to him. "Why don't you lighten up and take things a bit more seriously. We're here for business, pleasure can be added in aswell, but know when to mix them, it's like a cocktail, too much of one thing can make it unpleasant, we all have to work together, so let's try and get along with eachother to the best of our abilities, alright?"

Shane entered the backroom, not much was back there, it was dark like the rest of the place but it was better than out there, it was so loud and musty, the back was less obnoxious, it was cleared and easier to see and smell. Shane enjoyed having the use of his senses at full capacity and it was hard to do that out where there was so many overlapping smells
---
#173 Posted: 07:21:50 22/07/2014
Raven stuck her tongue out at Sashe and followed Shane after a moment of hesitation, Cassandra had said for them to not all go at once. She pulled a cigarette from her pack and stuck it behind her ear as she walked into the back room with Shane, "Well, it's quieter," she said with a shrug. She wasn't exactly pleased with the room but at least she could hear better now that they were separated from the noise of the bar.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#174 Posted: 07:23:20 22/07/2014
"You ramble. I dislike ramblers, especially o-ones that suggest pleasure is near as impotant as business is," Sashe states, also entering the room.
---
#175 Posted: 07:27:18 22/07/2014
ooc: Whatever happened to Azriel?
---
#176 Posted: 07:29:36 22/07/2014
ooc: Shorty is slow...apparently we have left her behind. When she does get on I guess she will just have to catch up if she wishes to continue. *shrug*
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#177 Posted: 07:30:45 22/07/2014
//Is NB on? Hopefully she is so we can continue~//
---
#178 Posted: 07:35:36 22/07/2014
OOC: She is rarely up so late, but since its summer she is usally on no later than 1:30 so i believe our friend and GM has fallen asleep.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#179 Posted: 16:13:29 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Sorry, I fell asleep. I went to the land of pillows, blankets, and dreams.
--
The backroom of Cassandra's Corner Club is a dimly lit little room consisting of two couches and a coffee table between them. These sit atop an old rug. The room is quieter, but the sounds of the club outside can be heard through a slight muffle. There's a wardrobe near the back corner, and another door next to that. That door is locked electronically. The smell is lighter here, but not gone entirely.
After a few minutes in the quiet of the room Cassandra comes in, locking the door behind her. She motions to the couch nearest to the door, and sits on the on opposite to it. Her eyes narrow and her tone comes and serious. "Alright, who are you and why are you looking for Wonderland?"
---
#180 Posted: 17:44:33 22/07/2014
Raven plopped down on the couch Cassandra had gestured to and crossed her legs as she leaned back and put her hands behind her head, "Nice place you got in here," she said as she looked around the small room. "We are just friends who are looking for her since she disappeared." Most of that was true so it didn't bother her to lie, she smiled at Cassandra, who was she kidding it never bothered her to lie before.

Ooc: told yuh she fell asleep smilie
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#181 Posted: 18:48:06 22/07/2014
Shane shuffled his way over to where Raven sat and plopped himself down next to her, giving her a grin. "Yea, the ol' doc has gone missing and we're deeply worried about her." Of course he wasn't, from what he could tell this Alicianne chick could fend for herself and it seemed that if she wanted to be missing she would do a damn good job at keeping herself missing. Things didn't always make sense, but then again things rarely did. "Have ya seen her?" Shane knew this Cassandra chick knew more than she let on. "Cause I have a feeling you could lead us to old Ali."
---
#182 Posted: 18:48:47 22/07/2014
Raven, still very impaired, looked at Raven, her cheeks turning a reddish shade. "Why wouldja tell her that? Shouldn't we be-"

Ooc: Anyone can interrupt her. But my next post is either finishing the statement or reacting to interruption.
---
#183 Posted: 19:24:02 22/07/2014
Ooc: @assassinelf: Raven Raven. I believe your names are mixed smilie

Raven glared at Sashe, "Shut up, you are to drunk to be talking. You can't walk straight let alone think straight," she interrupted. She sighed and looked back to Cassandra, "By the way you reacted to the doctors name you have obviously heard of her before and most likely know something. We would really appreciate it if you could help us out." Her voice was soft and gentle now, lacking the harsh edge she had used with Sashe.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#184 Posted: 19:34:15 22/07/2014
Shane nodded in agreement. "Sashe here may not have a clue..." He made a drinking motion with his hand. "But the less inebriated of us understand perfectly, you know something about our good old Doctor and I think it's time ya spilled the beans, Sugar." Shane wanted to get this started as soon as possible, and Cassandra being difficult would delay them precious minutes that he didn't want to be wasted.
---
#185 Posted: 20:21:28 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cassandra clicked her tongue irritably as she reached for a cigarette, "And if I do? I deal in information, and information isn't cheap. The thing you'll get for free are my bouncers throwing you in the street." She said sharply, lighting her cigarette as her eye adjusted.
---
#186 Posted: 20:26:59 22/07/2014
Raven rested her arm on Shane's shoulder casually as she leaned forward slightly from her recliner position, "What does it cost to get some good information?" If the android knew something about Dr. Wonderland it would be a tremendous help to their mission. Especially since they knew nothing of her whereabouts.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:28:47 22/07/2014 by ash
#187 Posted: 20:27:35 22/07/2014
"So helping people who need help isn't your forte, eh? I was given a mission to find someone who may be dead or worse. This is not a time for games, it is not a time for playing. Her life could be in danger and you're worrying about payment? I could have found her by now." Shane tried to keep his cool but when someone showed no concern for someone's life it tended to send him off the deep end. "And those are really bad for you."He said as he motioned towards the cigarette. From now on he'd try to keep cool, he took a deep breath. "What do you want?"If he had to deal with her he would, but he'd prefer not to.
---
#188 Posted: 20:31:20 22/07/2014
Raven removed her arm from his shoulder to pat his leg,"Hey," she said softly, "It's fine. Calm down." She looked back to Cassandra for her reply. She was hoping that his outburst didn't aggravate her further and possibly ruin the chance of getting information.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#189 Posted: 20:32:56 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cassandra looked at Raven, "I can tell you aren't SIN Tech, so cash is probably limited. Information for information, sugar. You ask me a question, I ask you a question. And you respond or the deals off." She then turned to Shane, letting out what sounded like a sigh. She rolled her eyes, "Firstly, this world sucks. I need to survive. Secondly, if your coming to me for information you wouldn't have found her without help. And third, I'm an android and don't act like it isn't obvious."
---
#190 Posted: 20:41:13 22/07/2014
Ravens mouth pulled up in a slight grin at Cassandra's reply to Shane, "Information for information seems fair. What are you wanting to know?" She pulled out her own cigarette, not caring really about how they would affect her health. She was getting nervous and she needed something to calm her down.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#191 Posted: 20:42:26 22/07/2014
Shane shook off his annoyance and became cool and collected once more. "Alright, let's start this over....We need info on Wonderland, and you clearly need information from us, so ask away." Shane hadn't cared to remove Raven's arm from his shoulder, he liked it. I hope this is all over soon, I'm really not fond of this place... His mind wandered as to all the things that he could've been doing at this moment but then he thought of the pro's to the situation, He got to meet a beautiful girl, and he got a break from his usual, boring job, and he got to go adventuring.
---
#192 Posted: 20:50:05 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cassandra smirked and shook her head, "I don't need information on you, but I can sell it. First question, who do you work for? And don't bull**** me, I'll know it." She asked, as she crossed her arms.
---
#193 Posted: 20:56:02 22/07/2014
Raven lit her cigarette and took a long drag, "I won't bull**** you if you tell me why you want to know. Obviously if I want information from you I have to answer you anyway so it can't hurt to tell me," she said on her exhale as she blew smoke off to the side.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#194 Posted: 20:58:24 22/07/2014
"Theodore. Theodore Williams, he's the man that sent us, but he really didn't give us much information on anything except the straightforwardness of the mission." Shane assumed Cassandra was hired by Williams at first, but now it seemed like she was just a lowly android that was horny for information.

He turned to Raven, he really did hate that she smoked, but he wouldn't judge her or say anything. "We're her guests, Ray. If we want info we're gonna have to answer her first, the questions aren't too daunting anyway."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:20 22/07/2014 by Lunarz
#195 Posted: 21:05:41 22/07/2014
Raven sighed and rubbed her temples with her free hand, she didn't know why Cassandra wanted to know who they worked for. What if she really wasn't a friend? She blinked as something he said clicked in her mind and caught her attention ,Ray? She blushed slightly as she looked over at him and took another drag from her cigarette.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#196 Posted: 21:06:45 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Ash, check your skype! smilie
--

"I deal in information, sugar. I answer questions for a price. I'm getting more answers to give. But you just spent one of your questions on that." Cassandra says to Raven, leaning back into the couch she's sitting on. "So, you work for Eclipse. Under Williams. I'll have to let him know that the next time he comes to my Club I'll shoot him." She mutters as she rolls her eyes. Her pupils dilate and the eyes themselves glow as she makes a humming noise. She eyes flash over to Shane, "Next question. What are your full names?"
---
#197 Posted: 21:14:03 22/07/2014
//You guys are having a skype party without me? ;.; //

Shane let out a deep sigh and leaned forward, his hands intertwined and sitting on top of his lap. "A question for a question...Raven, think hard about what we're gonna ask, I've never been good with questions....

Shane Bartholomew Blair."

Shane didn't usually give out his full name, it would be easy for people to find him, but not too easy. Shane was fast and slick and could think quickly so he never had to be in much trouble when a bad time came.
---
#198 Posted: 21:15:33 22/07/2014
Raven glared at the android, she didn't like her. There was something about her that just didn't settle right. She played the nice bartender but when she was down to business she was completely different. She didn't know if she could trust her.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#199 Posted: 21:19:33 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Noted, and you two?" Cassandra asked, looking towards Raven and Sashe. She remained outwardly calm, collected. Her brushed her hair out of her face as she waited for her answer.
---
#200 Posted: 21:32:56 22/07/2014
"My name is Raven Anne Michelson," she said straight faced as she rested back against the couch once more. She was completely calm and at ease although she was still unsure of the shady bartender. "I don't see why our names are important to you and I don't like giving my full name out."

Ooc: skype is being stupid NB
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me