Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Eclipse -- Dark Science Fiction RP [OPEN] [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#101 Posted: 02:14:03 16/07/2014
"Most definitely," Sashe answers before she begins to chug the beer. When she finishres, she puts down the now-empty glass. Do androids, She wonders, ever wish to become wasted?
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#102 Posted: 02:22:28 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Sashe, asking the most important questions. smilie (No, but seriously, that actually is a good world concept.)
Also, I know in most rps that I run, the players go and get drunk. Now it's a plot point. smilie Adaptation.
--

"Would you like another?" Cassandra asked as she watched the elf guzzle down her drink. "Or should I break out the hard stuff?"
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#103 Posted: 02:28:53 16/07/2014
"Hm... no... to the second one. I'd like to be at least semi sober before I ask you questions," truthfully answers the weapons dealer.
---
#104 Posted: 02:31:50 16/07/2014
Ooc: I'm thinking Sashe as someone who doesn't get drunk easily. Maybe. Possibly
---
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#105 Posted: 02:34:45 16/07/2014
Raven leaned against the bar and smiled sweetly at Cassandra, "Can I get a Coke and Crown?" She pulled her own cigarette out and stuck it behind her ear.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#106 Posted: 02:54:26 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: fair enough.
--
"And what's the fun in that?" The android replied to the elf nonchalantly. Cassandra then turned towards Raven, returning her smile. "Coming right up, sugar." She said and she began to prepare her drink.
---
#107 Posted: 03:04:33 16/07/2014
Raven laughed, "I agree with her Sashe, why not relax some and have another drink? Heaven knows you could relax more."

OOC: still awake nighty? shocking.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#108 Posted: 04:00:25 16/07/2014
"Well... maybe. Tell me, exactly, what's your definition of 'the heavy stuff?'" Sashe asked. Sex on the Beach was a mix that could take Sashe down after five or six. Funny how large men get wasted off of two or three.
---
#109 Posted: 21:11:00 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Why if it isn't Azriel! Look at that. Hold on there, sugar..." Cassandra said as she pulled out a bottle from under the counter. A bottle without a SIN Tech authorization label. Cassandra motioned towards the giant orc besides the door, "We keep this stuff for the orcish folks." She said to Sashe in a tone that was almost a dare.
---
#110 Posted: 02:29:11 17/07/2014
Raven nudged Azriel, "So how often are you in here?" She took out her lighter and stuck her cigarette in the corner of her mouth but didn't light it just yet.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#111 Posted: 01:39:00 19/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Android's, sugar, don't forget faces. I have a well maintained data base." The android says as she slides Raven her coke and crown.
---
#112 Posted: 02:32:20 19/07/2014
Raven smiles and lifts her drink to Cassandra in thanks before taking a large swallow, "I already forgot you were an android," she said as she sat her drink down before lighting her cigarette. She took a long hit then blew the smoke over her shoulder.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#113 Posted: 03:01:09 19/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cassandra smiles at the notion at subconsciously reaches a hand to the crack across her cheek, "Well, sugar, that's sweet. That drink's on the house." She says, extinguishing the cigarette in her hand in the ash tray on the counter.
---
#114 Posted: 03:44:08 19/07/2014
Raven smiled and placed her money on the counter anyway, "Consider it a tip." She drank and smoked, the tension seeping from her body as the drink took off the edge of this being work.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#115 Posted: 18:01:22 19/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cassandra pauses for a moment before she continues with what she was doing. "I 'ave a lot of friends, sugar... Why are you looking?" She said as the apertures in her eyes dilated.
---
#116 Posted: 19:14:51 19/07/2014
Raven narrowed her eyes as she studied the android and took another long drag from her cigarette, "Would you accept that we are simply asking out of curiosity?" she asked with a grin.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#117 Posted: 22:23:32 19/07/2014
"... I'll try it. How much of this can your bounder drink without passing out?" Sashe asked as she scowled at Raven.
---
#118 Posted: 22:55:09 19/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Three shots." Cassandra replied to the elf, pulling out a shot glass and beginning to fill it with liquid. "And don't scowl, sugar, you'll get wrinkles. In regards that question... Well, three people don't come to one bar to ask the same question."
---
#119 Posted: 23:10:13 19/07/2014
Sashe stopped scowling, and downed the shot. She felt the buzz, but it wasn't bad. She replaced the look with a smirk. "I'll have another."
---
#120 Posted: 23:17:03 19/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cassandra smirks as if to match Sashe's and slides her the second drink. "Down the 'atch, sugar." She says, watching the elf.
--
ooc: The GM will warn you that the second will warn you that that second drink isn't good an idea as Sashe thinks. But the GM also thinks she'll drink it anyway.
---
#121 Posted: 02:24:54 20/07/2014
Ooc: Sashe is cautious. She will begin it. Won't finish if she feels like than one would expect a drunk to.
---
#122 Posted: 02:59:50 20/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Remember that your bartender is an android. She knows humans get drunk, she herself does not. That should say a lot about the fact that she served you that second shot. smilie
--
---
#123 Posted: 08:22:18 20/07/2014
Raven laughed, "It was worth a try eh?" She reached over and stuck her cigarette with the androids. She finished off her drink quickly and eyed the second shot Sashe was handed, but she really didn't need anything stronger than what she had already had.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#124 Posted: 04:17:58 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cassandra nods to Raven, "Sure, the worst that could have happened is a denial." She says, as she waits for any other requests from the group.
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#125 Posted: 04:31:35 22/07/2014
//I think I might join this, give me like a half an hour, I'll have a sheet done ASAP~//
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#126 Posted: 04:33:06 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Coolio! The more the merrier! I'm sure I can find a way to work you in. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:33:34 22/07/2014 by NightBlade
#127 Posted: 04:41:33 22/07/2014
Sashe picks up the second shot, and begins drinking. About three quarters of the way, (I dunno if she just gets drunk or if there is other symptoms... so, NB, would you please elaborate?))
---
#128 Posted: 04:54:27 22/07/2014
//Just know I enjoy being very descriptive in my posts.....So get ready for a lot of reading~<3 Also, Real talk? In 'Race:' I began to write 'Caucasian' I lol'd so hard at myself//

Name: Shane Blair
Race: Human
Profession: Shane is a Robin Hood kind of 'thief'. He steals from the rich and gives to the poor.
Appearance: Shane is fairly neutral in his choosing of attire, he wears a white undershirt, with shoulder length sleeves, a rust colored leather jacket with artificial spikes on the shoulder tops, he wears ripped jeans that are tied up with a raggedy old brown leather belt. His shoes however are quite futuristic, they are white sneaker-ish shoes with aqua colored stripes going around the middle of the shoes and have a modified booster function which allows him to hover and fly short distances.
Brief Background: Shane grew up being raised by thieves, but not your average run-of-the-mill thieves, these were people who took from people who were selfish and didn't show respect or work hard for the things they had, they would steal from those people and give to the less fortunate, it was a brotherhood of sorts and they all depended on eachother. Shane never knew his family, but he considers his thieve brethren his family and would do anything for them. Though he is a human, he was taught in the ways of other cultures as his 'family' was very diverse and full of all different races and species. Though he may seem to be dark due to his history of being a thief, he is very upbeat and happy-go-lucky, often helping anyone he can, even if he doesn't haven't time.
Other: Shane is extremely adept at pick-pocketing and getting information out of people without much persuasion due to his good looks and charms and his way with words. His best friend is a domesticated Hyena of which his thief brethren owned whilst he was growing up. He is also skilled in all sorts of weaponry. (Yea...A Hyena, Iunno, I like Hyena's WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?)

//I hope this is good enough~ Also, might I get a brief recap pls?//
---
#129 Posted: 04:54:57 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Sashe feels almost instantly drunk as well as the urge to vomit. She'll definitely look green around the gills. The android will raise an eyebrow, "Are you okay? Would you like some water?"
---
#130 Posted: 05:02:38 22/07/2014
ooc: NB i Pm'd you.

Raven raised an eyebrow with a smirk, "What kind of shot did you give her?" she asked the android as she tried to keep from laughing.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#131 Posted: 05:05:54 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: @Lunarz: Imma say accepted, Lunarz. Would you please specify what weaponry you're skilled with (for sake of GM note). And, as for the Recap, I'm going to start you separately for timeline's sake. I can still send you the file the other's received via PM, if you'll wait just a second for that.
@ash: I'll send you help with your problem in just a moment.
--
@Lunarz:
8:42, July 6th, 2052. You're commanding officer has called you in for a briefing for an operation you will be under going with several other Eclipse agents. The only thing that you know for sure is that is has something to do with the uneasy alliance between Eclipse and the Underworlders. Of course, that was supposed to be an hour ago. As you shuffle into the office of Theodore Williams, he sighs from his chair and pinches the bridge of his nose.
Williams, being your commanding officer, comes off as a stern man. He stands straight with a grim face, built like a tower in his own features. He has a small black beard, trimmed, and nearly straight edged. His brown eyes underneath a buzz cut and slightly bushy brows. He's wearing a leather suit one would normal see on a biker, but in a world wear SIN tech has the big guns its as good as any armor gets. "Mr. Blair, were you sent the wrong time?" He asks from his desk, in a stern tone that he normally has.

@ash:
"Orcish fire. Made by orcs who don't want to go through SIN Tech. I'm told it's really strong, and the orc over there sure agrees." Cassandra replied, as she put the bottle away.
---
#132 Posted: 05:11:01 22/07/2014
ooc: Thanks NB smilie

Raven couldn't help but laugh and shake her head, "Could I get another drink? Then I believe we can tell you of our business once Sashe has turned back to her normal color." She grinned over at the elf.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#133 Posted: 05:15:07 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: I always look out for my friends and my players. :3 Hopefully the new link will help with le problem.
--
Cassandra smiles, "Of course. Another coke and crown?" She asks as she takes the woman's empty glass.
---
#134 Posted: 05:18:57 22/07/2014
"God damn you Raven," Sashe gasps. While leaning over from her daze, she swallows her own vomit. "And that horrible concoction, as well."
---
#135 Posted: 05:20:11 22/07/2014
Raven smiled and nodded, "Yes Ma'am." She turned around and leaned her back against the bar to look out at the other customers. The majority if not all of them seemed to be Underworlder's, she thought she would feel uncomfortable around so many of them but she was actually at ease. That could just be from her drink taking off the edge though. "Don't blame the drink Sashe, it's your own fault you can't handle it." She grinned.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:23:45 22/07/2014 by ash
#136 Posted: 05:20:16 22/07/2014
//He can handle a gun, he can handle a sword, he can dual-wield nunchaku, but it's like on an OP scale, and he doesn't carry a weapon//

Shane swiftly made his way into the office of the disgruntled man, or at least he seemed disgruntled to Shane, though Shane didn't necessarily care for judging people by the way they look as his friends were treated as freaks for the most part, which he never understood, why couldn't everyone just live in peace? It would be so much easier for everyone, but no one wanted to put the effort into making the world better, instead the world was going in a backwards direction. It seemed like the future wasn't what people once thought it would be, it turned out worse than imagined, but Shane didn't care to complain all too much. Shane jump over the chair, landing firmly on the seat, he clearly didn't care about how high up his officer was, he felt that no matter your status everyone was equal, but that's not to say he wasn't respectful at all.

Shane scratched the back of his head and give a smirk with a small chuckle. "Guess I just lost track of time, sorry about that, and the bakery was having a sale so I thought I'd pop in and buy a few buns" Shane gave a laugh, obviously trying to lighten the mood by joking about. "So, what's all this about? You called, I've answer the call, is there adventure to be had? I sure do love a good adventure." Shane was very upbeat at this time. What his Commanding Officer didn't know was that the reason Shane was late was because he was out trying to steal back something that belong to a friend of his, another service he provided, which was ironic, a thief stealing from a thief.

"So, what's up?"
---
#137 Posted: 05:27:54 22/07/2014
Sashe slowly sits herself back up, her skin gradually turning back to their normal color. "Raven, you can ask," she croaks.
---
#138 Posted: 05:30:25 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Quote:
but it's like on an OP scale
I'll warn you, the OP scale isn't going to fly. You can wield it well, but stay within reason.
--

@Lunarz:
Williams will laugh at the man and his antics, "Now, now. Cool your jets there, kid. We're having a rebellion, not a grand quest!" He let out another chuckle as he rose from his chair, the wood creaking as he did so. He started to look in the filing cabinet next to his desk as he spoke. "I'll assume you know of the Underworlder rebellion, which much like our own is out to get SIN Tech. However, one of the few things keeping us and them from pointing guns at each other has gone off the radar. Dr. Alicianne Wonderland, the best android repairs man outside of SIN Tech, to be more specific." He says as he slides a file towards Blair.

@others:
Cassandra will let out a laugh and slide Raven another drink. After a few more moments she passes the elf a glass of water. "Was it too strong? I apologize, I'm not able to tell myself. My bouncer just said it was good stuff." She reached for her purse under her counter, "I may have something for stomach aches in 'ere, sugar... "
---
#139 Posted: 05:31:47 22/07/2014
//Not on an OP scale************************************************************************************************ TYYYYYYYPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOO//

Shane quickly read the file, just because he was raised by thieves didn't mean he was uneducated, he could read, write, and do other things that one would usually learn in school. Shane chuckled at the name, it was clever, most people nowadays wouldn't understand the reference as storybooks weren't really all that relevant nowadays an were for the most part forgotten, but Shane researched a lot about the past and how the world was. "So...What exactly do you expect me to do? Find her?" Shane sometimes didn't pay attention to detail and forgot and didn't understand many things, it was just because he wanted to keep moving and not worry about things. "Explain to me what the deal is here, I presume my record of thieving has some relevancy here?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:37:20 22/07/2014 by Lunarz
#140 Posted: 05:33:57 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: smilie Okay, that makes more sense and makes me feel much more comfortable.
---
#141 Posted: 05:34:24 22/07/2014
Raven gave Sashe's back a few hard pats, "Are you sure buddy?" She grinned and grab Sashe's chin to raise her face and look her over, "You do still look a little green though."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#142 Posted: 05:38:32 22/07/2014
"I'm good. N-no need to apologize. I'm suure Raven will be the onl-ly thing that annoys me for the rest of the night," Sashe replys.
---
#143 Posted: 05:46:33 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
@Lunarz:
"Well, that is the implied task. You and a handful of other agents have been assigned to the task." Williams replies, he raising an eyebrow, "As for you being a thief, well, it's irrelevant. What is important is that you want to spit SIN Tech right in the eye." He paces about his office for a moment before he continues on with what he was saying. He scratching his chin, "It's vital that you and the others find the doctor. Here is their location, the Corner Club on 31st Street. Get moving. They'll fill you in on the rest."

@others:
Cassandra smiles and stops looking through her purse, "Alright then, I'll leave you to your company until she finishes her drink." She says as she heads down the bar to serve another customer.
---
#144 Posted: 05:47:03 22/07/2014
ooc: God d**n slow internet

Raven took a sip of her drink and waited for the android to be done with the customer, "We are looking for an Alicianne Wonderland. You may know her." She watched the android from over the rim of her glass as she took another sip.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:50:57 22/07/2014 by ash
#145 Posted: 05:53:38 22/07/2014
Sashe realizes Raven had said something about how Sashe was the one who couldn't hold it down. "Da**** you say ab-bout me?" her drunken self asks.
---
#146 Posted: 05:55:50 22/07/2014
Shane jumped out of his seat, brushing off his pants, which seemed irrelevant due to the fact that the pants were pretty shredded up, not to the point of showing skin or anything, but the first layer was clearly scratched up. "Will do, boss!" Shane made a jokey kind of salute to the man before heading for the door, a smile on his face as he approached the exit. "And boss...I'm loving the beard"

Shane had left the office and made his way to the location given to him, he knew a bunch of back lane shortcuts so it would be a shorter trip for him, sometimes Shane would even resort to jumping over rooftops to get to his destination, and though he loved doing it he often kept to the backstreets. After a quick run through the alleys Shane had finally reached his destination "The Corner Club....Heeeeeere's Johnny! Hehe." Shane swung open the doors, a swagger in his walk, he looked from side to side, nodding to the males and giving a smile and a wink to the attractive females. He didn't know who or what he was looking for so he hoped someone would pipe up and call him over.
---
#147 Posted: 05:55:52 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cassandra pauses before she speaks in a hushed tone, "I don't know anyone by that name, and I don't deal information in the open like this." She said, she glancing at the three infront of her. "If you want information, go to the room near the back, past the bathrooms. One at a time. A few minutes apart from each other." She spoke in a voice barely audible, and had any of the group not paid attention they'd have missed her voice entirely. She then turned towards the drunk, "Now, now, keep your voices down. People are trying to drink in peace."
---
#148 Posted: 05:56:24 22/07/2014
Raven bursts out laughing, spitting out some of her drink, "Just now realized I said something about you? You poor little drunk thing." She pats Sashe's head with a smirk.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me