Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Legendary Grim Creeper no longer in my collection?
Page 1 of 1
Legendary Grim Creeper no longer in my collection? [CLOSED]
Funkymonkey Green Sparx Gems: 203
#1 Posted: 19:18:25 23/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi all. This morning, I got the update that included the Show and Tell quest and the Just Keep Spinning quest. Unfortunately, I also noticed that my level 15 Legendary Grim Creeper was no longer in my collection. It had been moved back to the unpurchased section of my undead section. Even more confusing, that character also had a Hall of Legends finish overnight and when I clicked on it, it showed me leveling the character from 1 to 2 to 3 but then it was still not in my collection. Anyone have something similar happen to them? I've tried restarting the game and everything but I just don't have that guy in my collection anymore and I'd hate to have to spend another bundle of gems to get him back (he was an in-app purchase for me). Any tips greatly appreciated.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:35:28 23/06/2014 by Funkymonkey
alegeobla Gold Sparx Gems: 2501
#2 Posted: 20:01:23 23/06/2014
This shouldn't be in the Swap Force forum
---
100% Character Upgrades: SA 43/43 SG 69/69 SSF 76/76 STT 25/69 SSC 32/34 SI 5/31 SEE 10/14
Currently Working on: Sure Shot smilie
kaferserene Green Sparx Gems: 357
#3 Posted: 14:30:41 24/06/2014
It happened to me, too. Mine was in my Undead Sanctuary and when he popped out, it gave Exp to regular Grim Creeper. I did get this fixed by the end of the day by calling Activision support. I didn't know at the time that it affected multiple users, or I would have mentioned it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me