Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Returning Quests [CLOSED]
Nicko542 Green Sparx Gems: 144
#1 Posted: 12:14:35 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Today I unfourtently had all the quests I had previously completed return incompleted. This happen after I tried to visit a friends game and I got the infamous error message pop up. Just curious on whether or not this has happen to anyone else and if there's anyway to get my game back to normal as there is some quests I can not do again due to no be able to rebuild sanctureys like it is asking me to do.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 13:54:40 22/06/2014
First Rule about making friends : DO NOT VISIT THEIR KINGDOMS . 2nd Rule about Making friends : DO NOT VISIT THEIR KINGDOMS. 3rd Rule : Kudos are nice but not really needed .

I lost all my elemental sanctuaries and 90% of my buildings because i explored a kingdom . Its the reason i joined Dark Spyro forum .

My little brother has not even tried to make any friends . We farm kudos from Aura,s kingdom , she is our only true friend and is safe . When you make a friend the temptation to explore their kingdom is too great .

[User Posted Image]

"Hurry Stealth Elf seek out my sanctuaries . Check under the rock in the middle." smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 14:24:57 22/06/2014 by Dark fhoenix
Nicko542 Green Sparx Gems: 144
#3 Posted: 11:50:23 24/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Haha I'm well aware of that now. I'm now left with the feeling of starting all over again. Is that a possibility. I'd like to but I'm unsure if I'll be able to register all my skylanders again. Whether or not I can of course will be the decided factor on whether or not I start over.
#4 Posted: 12:00:42 24/06/2014
If you only used your webcodes once they will work again .
---
7Habits Blue Sparx Gems: 989
#5 Posted: 21:46:58 24/06/2014
Blue tooth portal is the best option if you have access to one, instead of entering web-codes all over again. I must be getting lucky, but I have been visiting kingdoms over and over again and besides being slow and not connecting sometimes, I am fortunate to not have had any other problems. I'm using an ipad2 and iPhone 4S if that makes a diff.? (Knock on wood).
---
Own: (smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie
#6 Posted: 22:23:56 24/06/2014
Oops , you just jinxed yourself Mr 7Habits . Its your choice friend but there is the long list of casualties here that says its a bad bad idea .
---
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#7 Posted: 22:57:41 24/06/2014
What I do is make a backup by logging in from my iphone. I then visit away on my tablet. If something bad happens I can always revert to the save on the phone. Annoying, but it's free insurance, assuming you have multiple devices.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me