Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Cardcaptors RP - Revenge of the Clow Cards [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Cardcaptors RP - Revenge of the Clow Cards [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#1 Posted: 09:05:13 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
PLOT
It is the year 2163. You are a pretty ordinary school student who lives in Tomoeda City, until one night, your life changes forever. You receive a vision that some dark shadow has found and opened a book named the Book of Clow and has released a set of magical cards known as Clow Cards once again. Straight after the vision, a small creature, a descendent of the guardian Kero who looks after the Book of Clow, appears in your room, and tells you about the Clow Cards, and that you must recapture the spirits and return them to their card state.
You have now become a Cardcaptor.

-:-

RULES

• I am the GM.
  • All forum rules apply (no godmodding, mary sues, etc).
  • No script-writing.
  • No offensive language, unless you censor it.
  • Battling (obviously) allowed - keep it PG13.
  • ONE character and ONE guardian creature ONLY.

Sample character sheet

Name:
Personality:
History:
Clow Card: [You receive one Clow Card that your new guardian was able to capture before the spirit was released, but it cannot be one of the elemental cards: Water, Fire, Wind or Earth. Here is the list of Clow Cards: http://ccs.wikia.com/wiki/Clow_Cards. Scroll down for the list.]
Normal appearance: [small picture or description] [remember to give credit to artist] [create your character using this if you want: http://tektek.org/dream_avatar/]
Cardcaptor appearance: [the appearance you have when going out to capture a card] [small picture or description] [create your character using this if you want: http://tektek.org/dream_avatar/]
Guardian name:
Guardian appearance: [small animal creature with or without little chibi wings]
Weapon: [A staff of your choice. Go to Google images and choose a cool staff xD]
Other: [Optional]

S-G's Character

Name: Megan
Personality: Megan is a kind, caring, stubborn, and rather strange girl. She can get angry and annoyed if things don't turn out the way she wanted them to. She tries to help out her friends whenever she can if they have problems.
History: Megan grew up in a small home with her parents on the outskirts of Tomoeda City. She has a small group of friends, and gets average grades at school. She gets excited and nervous when Zorro appears and tells her she is Cardcaptor, but is determined to help recapture the Clow Card spirits.
Clow Card: The Fly http://www.oocities.org/wish_kohaku01/TheFly.jpg
Normal appearance: [created by me]
[User Posted Image]
Cardcaptor appearance: [created by me]
[User Posted Image]
Guardian name: Zorro
Guardian appearance: [credit to artist]
[User Posted Image]
Weapon: Sealing Staff http://blindsquirrelprops.com/...03/sakura32.jpg
Other: N/A

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:06:00 22/06/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#2 Posted: 21:10:30 22/06/2014
omg..... OMG.... OH MY GAWD!!!!!!! *faints*

EDIT:
Name: Toko Toyuya
Personality: Toko will often do or say whatever she feels regardless of consequence. She isn't one for following rules and will often steal. Toko knows the difference from right and wrong but often chooses wrong as it is typically more fitting towards her devious and perverted mind.
History: Toko is an orphan who was enrolled at Tomoeda high by the city to ensure she still got an education, though she often skips school and gets what knowledge she needs from the streets. Her home is an old run down building which thanks to money she stole looks rather nice and is livable.
Clow Card: The Time
Normal appearance: [User Posted Image]
Cardcaptor appearance: [User Posted Image]
Guardian name: Neku
Guardian appearance: The cat plushie she's holding. Has small white wings that look as if they're stitched on.
Weapon: She's holding it in the pic.
Other:
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:30:13 23/06/2014 by Seiki
#3 Posted: 22:29:53 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: So you would like to join? smilie Yay!
#4 Posted: 00:47:44 23/06/2014
OOC: Cardcaptors was the first anime I watched as a kid. Of course I'm joining.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#5 Posted: 01:14:34 23/06/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. c:
Cardcaptors was also one of the first anime shows I watched as a kid, along with Tokyo Mew Mew.
#6 Posted: 19:44:41 23/06/2014
OOC: A couple of questions...

Like with Kero & Yue, are our Guardians head over certain elements? (Kero had powers over The Firey, The Earthy, The Light and the cards under them while Yue was over The Watery, The Windy, The Dark, and their cards) If so, I totally call Neku being over The Dark.

Will we start with our characters getting their first card and learning they are Cardcaptors?
---
#7 Posted: 00:26:42 24/06/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hmm. I guess so.
We'll start with our characters in their bedrooms holding their first card and talking to their guardian.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#8 Posted: 06:14:15 28/06/2014
Name: Chrisy
Personality: People call her the "embodiment of every moa character ever." She is ditzy, kind, compassionate, ignorant, naïve, and carefree. She likes to have fun, usually ignoring her surroundings to play.
History: Since she has been a cheerleader for as long as she can remember, which is only to yesterday, many think she probably fell and hit her head to result in her personality and lack of brains. She actually doesn't fully understand what is happening.
Clow Card: The Sweet
Normal appearance: [User Posted Image]
Cardcaptor appearance: [User Posted Image]
Guardian name: Mome
Guardian appearance: Holding the bunny
Weapon: Is holding it
Other: [Optional]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#9 Posted: 06:42:33 28/06/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted DC.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#10 Posted: 00:21:57 15/07/2014
Name: Xaph

Personality: A mysterious lad, who usually keeps to himself, he could be taken as kind sometimes, but doesn't see it that way himself, he is usually serious and beside his seriousness being seen, he doesn't show much of his personality besides his kind heart, he is greatly calm, mature, and serious in most situations.

History: Xaph's standing is from a small family that is supposedly cardcaptors and trained in them but he doesn't take this responsibility seriously nor did he ever want it, his parents didn't force it upon him, but after the death of them getting lost within a mountain upon their honeymoon while their children was with their uncle brought the hand of their grandfather upon Xaph, Xaph accepted the responsibility for his sister as if he didn't want to, his sister would be the one forced to and so protect his younger sister from the burden, despite what has happened to him, his heart as it has been persevered as kindness but he isn't as cheery as he used to be, and has more of a serious and calm approach on things with a kind heart.

Clow Card: The Nothing

Normal appearance: He wears a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket and a heavy cloth and more of a dark grey-ish hood, dark blue jeans, and a black digital wrist watch that seems to always be set on zero, his hair is a midnight black, long and goes down his neck, while the front of his black hair falls in front of his blue eyes sometimes, he sometimes wears glasses to see better but usually wears contact lenses, his skin is pale-ish.

Cardcaptor appearance: it turns into a black sort of trench coat, with belts all around from the waist and up his body, the sleeves are much longer than his arms and his coat sometimes in the light gleams from the silver of the belts, the coat is torn up with rips and holes but still enough of it for it to be called a trench coat, the rips and tears going up until the waist, where the belts begin where it stops getting torn up, with white pants, and black boots that also use belts, but within the square space of the belts on his boots are red rubies.

Guardian name: Ethis

Guardian appearance: An elegant looking black fox, with silver earrings and a violet diamond shape upon her head and the sides of her body, her eyes are red beads, no irises in them and her wings are blue and glass-like as if like diamonds but still move like normal wings...As much as chibi wings can move anyways.

Weapon: A white staff with black tips on each side, the top of the staff is shaped like a circle, the whole circle being black and the tip of the bottom is just black while the middle is white, the circle has a clear gem in it with red in the middle, there is also white within the white gem as if an eye is encased in the gem, also white wings that look more like snakes twirl around the top, but in a way that it is floatingly so, like magic, of course.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#11 Posted: 01:18:23 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Dark Lord.
Should we start now?
#12 Posted: 01:32:08 15/07/2014
OOC: I'mma a ready to start.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#13 Posted: 02:05:11 15/07/2014
OOC: Yey!!! I'm ready to start. smilie
---
#14 Posted: 03:09:14 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok, let's start.

"So, I'm a Cardcaptor?"
In a small house on the outskirts of Tomoeda City, a girl named Megan sat in her room on a bed, holding a large card, staring at it in wonderment. A small red fox with wings hovered in front of her.
"Yes." The small winged fox, named Zorro, nodded.
Megan was silent for a moment before she spoke again. "Wait...what do I do again?" she looked at Zorro, still trying to let it all sink in.
Zorro sighed. "You must find the spirits, capture them and return them to their card state," he said, tapping the card Megan was holding. "And when you have done that, we will return them to the Book of Clow, once we find it."
Megan let out a sigh. "So how do I find the spirits?"
"You have to look out for them." Zorro replied. "There may be accidents or something like that, and the card spirits may be causing them."
#15 Posted: 03:58:44 15/07/2014
Xaph, himself, was laying on his back, and holding his first card, he was ready to put it back, but was just looking upon it, flipping it back and forth "So...This is it, a Clow Card?" He asked his Guardian "So, you already know most of this stuff? How to capture them> What to do with them?"asked his Guardian, the voice being quite mature for being such a small thing, and sounding almost as calm as his voice, but it's personality was way different than his "Just because you know this stuff, doesn't mean you can get cocky!" she said, though her voice was quite demanding " I know this responsibility, I already have my old man on me about this." he said, though not as a retort, as his voice was still calm, he was was letting her know that he knew what he was getting into, as he put the Clow card into his book.
---
#16 Posted: 04:05:00 15/07/2014
Toko was lying on her bed in her room. It was night so the only real light source was the moon shining through the window behind her. She was staring at a strange card she had picked up earlier today. It had just been lying on the ground and didn't seem that special, yet for some reason, Toko picked it up and took it.
"The Time...." She mumbled the writing on the bottom of the card.
A small winged cat flew into her room from the window and floated before her. She lowered the card and looked at it. It looked like a plushie cat that was mainly black, aside from it's one ear, one paw, the tip of its tail, and its wings being white, yet looked as if they'd been stitched on from another plushie. Toko raised an eyebrow at the cat.
"And what are you....?" She wondered aloud.
"I am Neku, one of the guardians of the Book of Clow." He replied in a soothing voice.
"You say that like I'm supposed to know what that means...." Toko said, annoyed.
Neku let out a sigh. "So, you see that card you have? It's a Clow Card. A card with great magical power made by Clow Reed. The cards were scattered and I need you to find them."
"Why me? I just found this stupid thing on the side of the road."
"You didn't just find it. Magic is draw to magic. Clearly you have some amount of power otherwise the card wouldn't have chosen you. Since the card did choose you, it's now your responsibility to help find the rest."
"Sounds liek a lot of work." Toko rolled over in her bed.
Neku was growing annoyed. "Listen. The fate of the world hangs in the balance! If the other cards aren't found it could mean very bad things!"
"Oh my ****ing God, if it'll shut you up!" Toko sat back up.
"Good, now you just need one last thing. A key to the Clow Book which will act as your staff to let you seal the cards back into their card form."
Neku holds his paws out and a glowing orbs appears and floats into Toko's hand. The orb takes shape as a small black key with a skull on the end.
"Well, I'll admit you do know my kind of fashion." Toko said admiring the skull
---
#17 Posted: 04:14:02 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"The Fly..." Megan read aloud, turning the card and looking at each side of the card. "So, what does this do?"
Zorro sat down on the bed in front of her. "This card is your ally. When capturing other card spirits, you can summon this one and it will help you."
"And what does it do?" Megan asked.
"What do you think?" Zorro flew up and tapped the card where the words 'the fly' were written. "It helps you fly on your staff."
"Staff?" Megan questioned.
Zorro blinked and quickly held out his paw. A small key like object suddenly appeared. It was pink and had a bird's head on the end of it. "This is your staff." Zorro grinned sheepishly. "I forgot to give it to you. It takes the form of a key when you're not using it."
Megan took the key and examined it. "Hmm."
Zorra sat down on the bed in front of her again.
#18 Posted: 04:27:51 15/07/2014
Xaph sat up, getting off of his bed, then walking over to the window for his room, opening the thick cloth just a crack that was used as blinds for the window of his room, looking up at the moon, then toward his Guardian "Where is it?" He asked, then the fox tilted her head "Where is what?" she asked, as they stared at each other for a moment, then she remembered "Oh, yeah!" She closed her eyes as a key floated toward him in a surrounding light
The key was pitch black, with a eyes in a indentation at the top of it, he took it in his right hand carefully, then the small string on it, he put the string around his neck "So this is it, huh? That moment..." He looked at the moon outside of his window "This is what gramps was getting me ready for, and what i'm protecting my little sister from...Guess I'll face whatever comes my way head on." The guardian blinked a few times, staring at him "Well, less time to explain stuff for you then." Said the black creature lazily.
---
#19 Posted: 04:45:32 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Suddenly, Zorro's ears flicked. "I sense something," he murmured, flying over to the window and pulling up the blinds. He opened the window, letting in a blast of icy air and peered out. "The Windy!" he cried.
"What's that?" Megan asked.
"It's one of the cards!" Zorro cried, grabbing Megan's sleeve and trying to pull her off the bed. "Come on! We need to go capture it before it causes damage!"
"Alright, alright!" Megan pulled her arm away from Zorro to shut her window and then she ran out of her room, not completely sure what she was doing. She put on her roller-skates by the front door and burst out of the house, Zorro behind her, holding the bird key.
Megan sped up the street, looking around. "Where is it?" she asked Zorro.
"There!" Zorro cried, pointing. "At the park!"
Ahead of them, a glowing pale yellow spirit (like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Ryoin/Windy.jpg) was floating around the playground in the park, making the swings spin around fiercely.
#20 Posted: 05:06:55 15/07/2014
Suddenly, a powerful breeze blew through Toko's window, sending her hair flying about.
"What the-" She began.
"There's magic in that wind, I'd say the work of Windy. Time to get to work."
"I'm guessing 'Windy' is another card then." Toko groaned as she got out of bed and trudged for the door.
"We need to hurry! Remember?! Grave danger if it isn't caught!" Neku floated ahead.
"Fine..." Toko ran past the door and down the street, guided by Neku.
---
#21 Posted: 05:13:52 15/07/2014
Xaph noticed a sudden change in the winds, even before his Guardian, as he started running out and said "Come on!" as he ran out of his room and out of the house as Ethis replied with a "W-wha...? Hey!" And flew after him, the teen soon jumping onto a red bike, putting his feet on his pedals and pedaling toward the location of the change, as he pedaled when he was going straight, not having to steer, he grabbed the rim of his hood and put it on, so his face wouldn't be seen, not wanting people to notice his face at night, and possibly other Card Captors not to see his face, his focus on getting to the point where the wind was coming from, the park.
---
#22 Posted: 05:29:04 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Megan reached the park and skidded to a stop beside the playground. The Windy spirit was having fun with the swings, making them swing and spin so fiercely that they snapped off and went flying in all directions. Windy let out a quiet laugh and then spotted Megan and Zorro. It paused for a moment, and then it growled, rising up above the playground, trying to look more intimidating. It looked like it was ready to attack.
Megan drifted backwards on her roller-skates. "Zorro, what do I do?!"
"Use the key!" Zorro cried over the howling wing which was beginning to surround the playground.
"How?" Megan cried.
"Call out the words 'oh key of clow, power of magic, power of light, surrender the wand, the force ignite, release'!" Zorro called. He handed the key to Megan and tried to hover steadily in the wind.
Megan took the key and held it out in front of her. "Oh, key of clow..." she took a deep breath. "Power of magic, power of light. Surrender the wand, the force ignite! RELEASE!"
A glowing circle surrounded Megan, and the small key began to glow, and suddenly it grew into a full size staff. Megan then grabbed it, and suddenly, the clothes she was wearing began to glow. She felt them dissolve and then change into different items of clothing. When the glow vanished, Megan was in a sparkling blue outfit. "What the...?" she looked down at her outfit.
"Megan, watch out!" Zorro cried.
Megan looked up and saw that the windy card had aimed a swirling blast of wind at her. She jumped out of the way and looked at Windy, clutching her staff, Zorro beside her.
#23 Posted: 05:49:01 15/07/2014
Xaph soon stopped at the rode, making a small screeching sound, looking from the corner of her blue eye, the left side of it, his right eye covered by his hood "It's another Card Captor!" Ethis almost blurting out, he just stared at the other Card Captor, getting off of his bike "The card will choose it's wielder, I might as well help her and not be so subtle about it, not before getting ready though." He then took the key on his chest into his right palm "Oh key of Clow....Power of magic, power of light...Surrender the wand, the force ignite...Release!" He , not hesitating with his words, as both key and him were enveloped in a glow, a sphere of light, that changed his key and his clothes, replacing them in a magical light, and in the same light, the key grew and shaped changed, as the light soon disappeared, he looked toward Windy while holding his staff in his right hand "My hood is gone...I guess hiding is useless now." Ethis acted as if scratching her head with her paw "I thought you already knew that..." she said with disappointment "I did, I just wasn't expecting my face to be uncovered." he replied.
---
#24 Posted: 06:09:08 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Megan glanced sideways. She saw a sphere of light and watched it until it faded and a boy appeared from within it. She wondered whether to go over to him and ask if he was trying to the same as her, since it seemed like he was, but she knocked off her feet by a powerful blast of wind.
"Megan!" Zorro called. "Use the fly card!"
Megan sat up and noticed that the fly card had appeared in her hand.
"Call out its name! It will help you!" Zorro cried.
Megan, shielding her face from the wind with one of her arms, held up the card with the other. "Fly card!" she cried.
Suddenly,, the card glowed, disappeared, and the wings on the bird's head on the end of the staff glowed and turned into giant wings.
"Whoa." Megan breathed.
"Now you can fly!" Zorro said, flying over to her.
#25 Posted: 06:28:31 15/07/2014
Xaph looked up as the girl began flying "She has the fly card!" said his Guardian, and he nodded "I know..." He looked down "Use your card!" She called out "I don't know about this...It's power destroys, and despite my training, this is my first time..." He said "Just do it!" The fox commanded of him, then he sighed and held his staff in front of him "Nothing card!" He called out, as he looked toward The Wind.

OOC: Uh...Dunno what it looks like being used by a Card Captor, this Card is in the second movie and haven't watched that yet, so...yeah, I guess I might make up what it looks like? I did read it on the Wiki, but not like they describe what they look like when used...So...Yeah. xD
---
#26 Posted: 06:38:04 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Look for an image on google images?

Megan stood up, a little difficult due to the howling wind blowing towards her. She hopped on her staff and waited for a good time to take off.
"I don't think you can do anything with the fly card in this wind!" Zorro called.
"Then what can I do?" Megan asked.
"Maybe he can do something!" Zorro cried, pointing the cardcaptor boy near the playground.
#27 Posted: 06:51:19 15/07/2014
"We need to get close first." Xaph said to his Guardian "You're going to do what to do that?!" Asked Ethis in an annoyed tone, Xaph didn't have time to explain, as he pointed toward the air with his staff, The Nothing looked up and began destroying the wind that was created, which also allowed the Card Captor in the air to get closer, Xaph new he couldn't go as fast as the fly card, and he was focusing his power on destroying the wind for the capture to happen, he knew at the moment he couldn't do this by himself, and looked toward the girl, as if waiting for her to get close to capture it while he held the gusting wind off.
---
#28 Posted: 07:07:38 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Zorro watched the scene. "He's helping you!" he cried. "He's using the Nothing card to destroy the wind, or rather, hold it in place and destroy its wind blasts for you to get close!"
"Oh, right!" Megan slowly lifted herself off the ground on her staff and flew close to the wind spirit.
Windy struggled and thrashed about, trying to break free of the Nothing card's power.
"Now, capture it!" Zorro yelled.
Megan jumped off her staff and pointed it towards Windy. "Clow card! I command you to return to your power, confined! Windy!" She thrust her staff word, and it stopped as it 'hit' an invisible wall and a glowing outline of a card appeared. Windy began to swirl around. Pale yellow wisps of the spirit were sucked into the glowing card. As soon as the spirit disappeared, the glowing faded and a card dropped by Megan's feet. She picked it up and Zorro cheered. "Megan, you did it! And so did you, other cardcaptor guy!" he cried, looking over at the other cardcaptor.
#29 Posted: 07:22:25 15/07/2014
He stopped using his power after watching the capture, walking over the two as he nodded "Yeah, couldn't have-" He was cut off by Ethis "US?! WE did all of the work! " said Ethis, after such an interruption, Xaph gave a sideways glare that seemed like it could kill, as if daggers came out of his eyes, in a figure of speech "U-um...What's that for?" She asked meekly "Yeah, did a good job...But..." Xaph said to Megan as he looked at her from head to toe "You weren't trained for this were you?" He questioned, as if it was estranged from him, not in a bad way though, he just didn't expect it, Ethis stared with half-lidded eyes that were of disappointment to Xaph and seemed rarin' to say something but couldn't bring herself to, not right after the glare she was given anyways.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:36:36 15/07/2014 by Dark Lord
#30 Posted: 07:39:42 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hey, we both did the work!" Zorro flew up to Ethis. "You held Windy down, we captured it!"
Megan shook her head. "No, I wasn't trained. First time actually." She scratched the back of her head, smiling, a little embarrassed. Then she realized she hadn't introduced herself. "My name is Megan," she said, extending her hand towards Xaph. "Nice to meet you. You are...?" she broke off, waiting for him to reply.
#31 Posted: 08:09:26 15/07/2014
Ethis looking at Zorro, seeming un-amused by him, and replying in a tone that just seemed as snobby to Zorro, despite the sound of her mature and gentle voice "Hmph, I bet we could've handled it ourselves." while Ethis was bickering though, Xaph looked toward Megan's hand, taking slowly for the shake "Good to meet you, I'm Xaph." He answered Megan's question, before turning his head toward his Guardian, Ethis, Xaph seeming not so happy about Ethis's attitude and said to her "You don't know my limits, Guardian." Xaph called Ethis by Guardian because he didn't get to know her name before the predicament happened, then turned his attention toward Megan again, seeming calm despite having to juggle between a normal conversation, and a conversation to try and get his Guardian under control "This was my first time too, but...You weren't trained to become a Cardcaptor?" He asked in surprise, directing those words at Megan.
---
#32 Posted: 08:12:05 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hmph, yeah right." Zorro rolled his eyes.
"Xaph. That's an unusual name. And no. I didn't even know what a cardcaptor was until tonight." Megan replied, swinging her staff self-consciously.
#33 Posted: 08:29:10 15/07/2014
"Well I don't have time for childish disputes." Ethis whipped her head to the right, acting as if she was being mature just now, despite her actions saying the opposite.
Xaph nodded to Megan "You're new at this?" He rubbed his chin with his sleeve though index finger and thumb were outlined as he rubbed his chin with his sleeve, being too long to roll up the sleeves to expose his hands "But you have been told about the basics right? Or at least...Clow Reed's book and our job to capture Clow cards and seal them within the book?"
---
#34 Posted: 08:41:04 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Zorro sighed and flew down to Megan's shoulder.
"Yeah, and yeah again." Megan replied, nodding. Suddenly, her body was enveloped in a white light as she felt her clothes dissolve and her old ones return. The glow faded, and the staff turned into a small key again. "Oh, I'm back to normal now." She blinked and handed the key to Zorro until she knew how to take care of it herself.
#35 Posted: 09:01:39 15/07/2014
Ethis seemed proud that she won, or thought she had won, as she landed on Xaph's head, He, looking toward his staff as it turned into the key he had before and his clothes changed back as they were covered in a light and turned back to the clothes he had on before "Yeah, that's normal, the power is only supposed to be meant for capturing Clow cards...Or I'm sure that was Clow Reed's intent...But I do not know if that will stop other Cardcaptors from using the power in the wrong way..." He nodded "You'll be seeing that change a lot." he said to Megan as he put the key back on around his neck "That Windy card, it's yours now, though we helped each other, you captured it, and I have had training, so that should give you an edge...I mean...You seem capable without training, but still, I though you've earned it." Xaph nodded to Megan, then Ethis blurted out "You're just giving it away?!"
---
#36 Posted: 09:12:30 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Zorro flew up between the two cardcaptors. "As much as I'd hate to work with her," Zorro began, gesturing to Ethis. "Since you're both cardcaptors, and since we're all working to do the same thing, we should work together."
"That's a good idea." Megan clutched the wind card and looked at Xaph.
#37 Posted: 09:32:45 15/07/2014
Ethis then sat up up, folding her arms and and again, whipping her head to the right "I say we steal the card and just let them work on their own!" She said, not seeming happy about the idea, Xaph shook his head and replied to his Guardian "It's my choice, I think working together is a better idea, if I need to remind you too, I only have one card and needed her help with capturing Windy, a partnership seems better than going it alone." Xaph nodded, then Ethis frowned "Fine, but you'll use my advice sooner or later, I know we'll steal those card!" Ethis declared pointing at the two, Xaph sighed, then looked toward Megan as he gave his thoughts on the subject to her in words "Despite what my Guardian says, I'll work together with."he said to Megan and ignored his Ethis's objections.
---
#38 Posted: 22:57:37 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Like you could capture all the cards and return them to the Book of Clow yourself." Zorro rolled his eyes.
"Ok, cool." Megan gave Xaph a small smile.
#39 Posted: 23:38:56 15/07/2014
OOC: Sorry, but could you guys maybe draw out the battles a little longer? The entire thing happened around 3am my time while I was in bed.....

Toko arrived at the park to find that the wind had already died down and two people were talking in the middle of the park.
"Hmm, seems we were beaten here. There must be other Cardcaptors who best us here and got it first." Neku judged by the presence of magic from the two and the small creatures similar to him beside them.
"Good, let them do all the work and catch the cards. Then I don't have to worry about this world ending junk." Toko waved a hand. "Hell, they can have my card."
"No! We don't know anything about them. They could be bad and using the cards for evil for all we know! You still need to try and catch as many as you can." Neku protested.
"Fine.... Don't think that's happening tonight though."
---
#40 Posted: 23:48:58 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry.

Megan glanced sideways and caught sight of Toko. Seeing that she had a small creature with her, Megan had a feeling that she was a cardcaptor too.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:30 15/07/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#41 Posted: 00:27:02 16/07/2014
"So, what's the plan now, Mister Almighty Plushie?" Toko crossed her arms.
"I'm not a plushie!! This is just the form I take to hide my magic."
"Yes, because a talking, floating, stuffed cat is totally not suspicious."
---
#42 Posted: 00:29:10 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Should we go over and talk to her?" Megan asked when Zorro had seen Toko and the floating cat.
"Not yet." Zorro murmured. "They might be evil cardcaptors."
#43 Posted: 00:51:39 16/07/2014
""Do whatever the **** you want, I'm going home. Call me when you need me to fail to catch another card." Toko waved her hand and turned to start walking back home.
Neku's eye twitched in annoyance with her. "How in the world did I get stuck with a girl like her of all people...?"
---
#44 Posted: 08:33:30 16/07/2014
Xaph blinked a few times "Did they...?" Then Ethis finished it "Debated? Then the other walked off? Actually...More of storming off...And now going? I think it's because we beat them to the punch." she said, but more in observation "It might be that."He replied, not sure if to go after them or not, though wanted to be careful if it was an evil Cardcaptor.
---
#45 Posted: 08:36:56 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Eh." Megan tucked the wind card in her pocket. "Well, I'm going home. I'm tired." She turned away. "I guess I'll see you both soon." She walked off, Zorro floating along behind her.
#46 Posted: 08:48:18 16/07/2014
Xaph nodded to Megan, as the small Guardian on his head held onto, him, walking up to his bike and putting one leg over it, and getting on it, he then looked over at Megan "She captured the first card out of us all..." he said, then Ethis looked down at him, becoming serious and asking "What are you thinking?" He shook his head, still looking at Megan "Nothing, I'm just interested in our parts to play."
---
#47 Posted: 23:34:03 16/07/2014
Neku let out an annoyed sigh and floated after Toko. The young girl walked back home in a huff and sat down on her bed, ready to get some sleep, when she noticed Neku fly back into her room.
"Do you have to follow me everywhere?" She asked, growing annoyed with the small creature and everything that had happened since meeting him.
"Yeah, it's kind of a rule that I need to stick with my corresponding Cardcaptor, and since The Time card you have is under my power, you're stuck with me."
"Great. Wish I'd never found the stupid thing." Toko rolled over on her bed and shut her eyes, trying to get some sleep.
---
#48 Posted: 07:06:43 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Megan lay down on her bed as soon as she got home, looking up at the Windy card.
"We did it!" Zorro called, doing a flip in the air.
"It wasn't just us. The other cardcaptor, Xaph, helped us."
"Yeah, but we got the card before any evil cardcaptors did." Zorro pointed out.
"Hmm." Megan lay the card down on her bedside table.
#49 Posted: 08:12:17 17/07/2014
Xaph soon got home, once he did though, he began to walk up the stairs to go to him room before someone called out "Xaph!" a male voice that sounded strict and was the only one who could stop him in his steps, not many people could do that to Xaph "Yes grandfather?" he replied, his eyes focused ahead "Did you capture a card?" his grandfather asked, he seeming to have known that he had gone out and come back in, Xaph was silent for a moment, hesitating, before answering "...No grandfather." after having answered the question, he continued up the stairs to his room, Xaph's grandfather keeping at the bottom of the stairs, watching him until Xaph was in the upstairs hallway, once Xaph reached his room, he sat on his bed, staring at the ground as he placed his elbows on his legs, Ethis watching "Xaph...Get some sleep."Ethis said, then Xaph nodded, before laying in his bed, on his back, staring up at the ceiling, hair covering his eyes, as Ethis flew off of Xaph's head before he laid down, then she landed and laid down beside Xaph, then Xaph asked his Guardian "What's your name?" Ethis then looked toward Xaph as he asked and she answered "Ethis."after the answer, he only nodded as he stared at the ceiling, but didn't close his eyes, unless the wave of sleep came over him.
---
#50 Posted: 19:34:04 17/07/2014
Toko fell asleep in a mere matter of minutes. Neku floated over to the window and stared out the night sky in thought.
"This is only the beginning and we already have competition. Of course on one hand it's good as it means more help to ensure the cards are caught, though in the end, there can only ever be one true master of the Clow. Yue taught us this... Regardless, I need to help her as best as I can, despite how.... troublesome she seems to be." He looked over at his partner and sighed.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me