Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Spyro 1,2, and then 3 specific fan-bosses themed around each level
Page 1 of 1
Spyro 1,2, and then 3 specific fan-bosses themed around each level [CLOSED]
Spyro_Glitcher Green Sparx Gems: 282
#1 Posted: 14:29:41 21/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The idea of this topic is to construct a fan-boss that we'd like to see based around each level in the original trilogy. If this thread does go on to surpass all levels of the original 3, then I'd be fine with moving on to TLoS, and then Skylanders. The bosses should reflect the difficulty of the level, the major portions of the level, and a spyro vibe in them. This means no super oversized Shadow of the Colossus style bosses, no bosses that are 12 hour battles based around a new system put in place based around them, and ultimately nothing you'd never see in a Spyro game. I will now give a demonstration of how the final sheets of each boss will go (I think we should have discussions on each one, and this one is not a final product of the level it's based upon, so we will eventually discuss that).

BOSS NAME: Ricochet-Rex
Game: YotD
Leve: Dino Mines
Appearence: Larger variation of the dinosaurs seen elsewhere in the level, purple instead of green, blue, or red.
Stage 1: He fires bullets from a huge over-sized gun that ricochet off of whatever they hit and will bounce around his arena. If it hits a wall it will shoot towards wherever Spyro currently is as its new direction, so you can hide behind R-R to get it to hit him instead of you, doing damage and knocking him down from his mortar/gun so he has to fight you. This is stage 2.
Stage 2: He will become furious and start to charge around the arena. If he runs into a wall he will ricochet off of it and bounce the arena up a bit, sending Spyro flying skyward. If you use this buff to your height you can glide to on top of him and use him as leverage to hop onto his mortar and light it up with fire breath, causing it to shoot. Now you have to use this ricocheting bullet to hit him while he's charging and stunning himself on the walls. If he is hit here he dies.
Arena depiction: Much like the removed content in dino mines, but with a stone pillar in the middle of the arena.
Entrance: Found along the same wall as the portal to his arena.

(Note: if anyone can remind me how to use urls but replace them with text using the link function, that'd be great.)
---
If the Crash Remake makes enough money, will there be hope that Crash can drag Spyro out of Skylanders? smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:39:59 21/06/2014 by Spyro_Glitcher
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 21:18:32 21/06/2014
simple with the url stuff

[url]insert url here[/url] With no spaces.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#3 Posted: 22:33:21 21/06/2014
^ i think he meant something like this

you do [ url=link ]text in between[ /url ] with no spaces between the brackets
the result would be text in between
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:30 21/06/2014 by Thunderdragon14
#4 Posted: 02:11:33 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks thunderdragon, and I knew about that Trix, but thanks for the help.
---
If the Crash Remake makes enough money, will there be hope that Crash can drag Spyro out of Skylanders? smilie
#5 Posted: 02:56:46 22/06/2014
Oh. You're welcome.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#6 Posted: 04:04:03 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Would you be interested in following this idea, by the way?
---
#7 Posted: 04:42:08 22/06/2014
It sounds cool, but it also sounds too difficult. Because you can quickly run out of ideas with all the levels.
---
icon from Empoh
#8 Posted: 08:29:57 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
particularly with spyro 1. I feel as though the 2nd one has enough variety that it can hold its own. Not sure about 3, though...you wanna try doing some 2 until we hit a rough patch?
---
#9 Posted: 08:35:34 22/06/2014
I'm good, I'm already in a few things. I don't wish to overwhelm myself. Best of Luck.
---
icon from Empoh
#10 Posted: 10:29:02 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you. Hopefully someone will attempt this.
---
#11 Posted: 16:55:39 24/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Alrighty then, Spyrobaro.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me