Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The real world? (SSBB RP) ((OPEN)) [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#251 Posted: 02:18:23 10/07/2014
"I know, I just miss you sometimes honey, I have an idea, Sonic can stay with you and help you out, he's a hero, so he should be ok with it" I said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#252 Posted: 02:30:16 10/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: FluffyHamster
"I did." I replied and giggled at his response,as I reached the living room. When Link came up stairs I pointed to Felicity,"this is my best friend Felicity." I told him.

"Thanks for understanding." Ike said to Felicity,"I thought you would have acted a little more annoyed,with Zelda."he added.

Zelda pouted,"hey Lucas can I have the remote please?" She asked.

Dark Pit shut the door and walked over to Shadmé. He continued to walk beside her, he glanced at his wings, it doesn't seem like I'm going to lose my wings. Nothing hurts, but why am I losing my feathers? he thought and looked at Shadmé again,"So..." He said not trying to make the conversation be awkward," you asked me earlier how it felt to fly,right?" He asked.

Dark shrugged,"Sure, it doesn't matter to me. I've gotta stretch my wings anyway, so you coming or what?" He asked.

"If he wants to he can, I don't mind who stays over home." I said to Austin.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#253 Posted: 02:43:08 10/07/2014
"I'll ask him then" I said "Now, let's go back to the others"
---
#254 Posted: 02:46:04 10/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Ok," I said and walked back over to Link and the others.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#255 Posted: 02:53:04 10/07/2014
"How is everybody" I said as I got back to the group
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#256 Posted: 03:35:39 10/07/2014
"Of course!" I breathed before following the dark angel.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#257 Posted: 09:39:02 10/07/2014
((Guys, this isnt funny anymore. There are other RPers you have to think about. Time zones etc. Thanks to this. I feel ignored and left out.
-Recap, please!?
-Plz slow down a little?))
#258 Posted: 13:20:43 10/07/2014
OoC: Like I said, we're trying to get everyone together in one room. It's taking a long time. If we had managed to do it, I would wait for you and the rest.
---
#259 Posted: 13:35:58 10/07/2014
I'm still staring at Toon Link, and he did so back.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#260 Posted: 14:57:51 10/07/2014
OOC: Still thinking of a way to introduce Samus... x3

"I've dealt with worse before, dont worry about it Ike" I said to him. I soon heard Paige, and turned around, seeing she came upstairs with Link. "Hi Paige!" I said with a smile.
"Ike, You're here too?" Link asked Ike upon seeing him.

"Sure Zelda." Lucas said and gave her the remote.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#261 Posted: 16:31:33 10/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hey." I replied to Felicity.

"Link? Yeah that's cool, I never knew that my buddy would be here too." Ike said to Link and then looked at Felicity,"Felicity this is Link and Link this is Felicity." He jestered to Felicity and then Link.

"Thank you." Zelda said to Lucas and surfed the channles, she turned on Big Bang Theory.

He smiled a little,"Your a lot more anthuasactic about this, than I thought you would be." Dark Pit said and walked infront of Shadmé,"ready?"he asked.
---
#262 Posted: 16:50:45 10/07/2014
"Hi Link, Its nice to meet you!" I said with a smile.
"Nice to meet you as well Felicity" Link replied, and shook my hand. I wondered if any other characters would come too.
---
#263 Posted: 18:33:59 10/07/2014
I laughed a little at his first comment. "How's this gonna work, Dark Pit? I'm ready when you are."

Wolf looked around for anyone else outside. Shrugging, he began to walk and head into the living room.
---
#264 Posted: 18:38:43 10/07/2014
I and Toon Link still sat on the stairs, unable to say a thing.
#265 Posted: 18:40:22 10/07/2014
((NINJAsk, I still have a character I haven't introduced yet, did you want your characters to meet up with her? smilie))
---
#266 Posted: 18:59:53 10/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well.....I can carry you. That's the only way I can see this working." Dark Pit said before lifting Shadmé up in his arms," you think your going to be ok?" He asked.

Zelda stood up and walked over to Link. She didn't look very happy.
Ike sighed quietly,"well here comes Zelda's princess mode." He whispered.
"Link where have you been? I've been looking for you for like a hour. Take me home now, please." She said.
I stood in front of Zelda," Zelda no one knows how to get you guys home." I replied.
"Yes, Link can get me home. He has saved me before, it can't be hard for him to take me home." She said.
" yes it is hard Zelda, none of you can go back home. Not yet at least." I said.
She sighed and waited for Link to say what he was going to say. I'm sure Link'll take me home, back to Hyrule, where we belong.
---
#267 Posted: 19:04:00 10/07/2014
"Is she always like that Link" I asked

"Please tell me this is everyone" Shadow said

"I'm going to the others" Sonic said as he left the garage
---
#268 Posted: 19:07:38 10/07/2014
I blinked, shocked by Zelda's sudden 'princess mode' "Talk about a mood swing..." I whispered back to Ike, and it was most likely that Zelda wouldn't hear us.

"Uh...Heh..See, the thing is, I..dont..know how to get back..." Link said, trying to say it the way that would make Zelda less mad. "S-Sorry..."
---
#269 Posted: 19:11:48 10/07/2014
((Nah. Sowwy))
#270 Posted: 19:21:19 10/07/2014
"Wow Link, with how she acts, I'd leave her with Ganon from time to time" I said

Sonic walked past the staircase and stopped when he saw Tink and Sorisha staring at each other "Are you two ok" He asked
---
#271 Posted: 19:29:42 10/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, as you can see being royalty can do that to ya. I'm happy that I'm not royalty." Ike whispered to Felicity.

Zelda glared at Austin then looked at Link,"Link, how could you?! Your suppose to protect me and the kingdom. And I'm suppose to be at the castle being princess, and I can't be princess of Hyrule if we're here!" Zelda complained," Ganondorf(idk if I spelt it right) is going to take over the kingdom,if we don't get back there right now! We need to go." She yelled.

I was quite shocked by Zelda's reaction, I thought that she would be ok with this. I thought this was going to be less of a problem.....I guess I was wrong," Zelda calm down. Link can't do anything, no one can....." I tried to explain but she cut me off.
"This is all your fault!" She said to me.
"Wait what are y-" I tried to reply.
"Your the one who, got us all trapped in this dimension, now I order you to send me home now!" She sounded really mad when she said that.
I started to back up," Z-Zelda look I-I didn't do a-anything. It not m-my fault." I replied.She approached me and I backed up and fell on my butt,"Ouch..." I muttered.
" I just need to get back home..." She said sadly and walked out the door. She sat on the steps and hoped that she would find a answer.
I just sat there and remembered Zelda's face, her face was full of worry, I wish I knew what was wrong. It has to be more that just missing home....
---
#272 Posted: 19:56:23 10/07/2014
I walked out and sat next to Zelda "Look, I'm sorry about what I said Princess Zelda, we had nothing to do with you being stuck here, I wish I knew how to help you, I really do, what's wrong" I asked
---
#273 Posted: 21:45:03 10/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Zelda sighed," it's ok....I guess is went over bored....I just don't want Ganondorf to take over my kingdom while I'm here." She said and cried," I just feel like I need to be home, Hyrule needs me..." She added.
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#274 Posted: 23:53:30 10/07/2014
James turned to Luigi, "I guess we should go with Wolf." James said to him. Luigi wasn't shaking as much, he was calmed by others he knew being there. Him and James got to the front of the house and knocked on the door.

---------------

Olimar woke up in a large field. He couldn't remember what happened last. He looked around the field, a few trees, flowers, tons of grass. All things from the Pikmin planet, but a lot smaller than his last visit there. He felt a tap on his shoulder, a red Pikmin was there, along with one of each of the other colors. The red Pikmin pointed toward a neighborhood in the distance, it was far, but Olimar knew they could make it.

They started walking.

OOC: 2000th post btw.
#275 Posted: 00:40:15 11/07/2014
Link wasn't too sure what to do at the moment, he felt like a little of this was his fault and he frowned a little, he then looked at Paige, "D-Dont worry about it, I-Its not your fault at all."

I giggled a little at what Ike said, "I can see how annoyed you can get with Marth and Roy then." I whispered back.

Marth soon followed Luigi,Wolf and James, looking around a bit as he did so.
---
#276 Posted: 00:52:55 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Exactly..." Ike whispered back,"there ten time worse that Zelda." He added.

I sighed and stood up,"I guess it isn't........all my fault.....but it's my fault a little....." I said sadly and I wanted to make it up to Zelda.
---
#277 Posted: 01:18:16 11/07/2014
((Since I never introduced Samus yet, I'm gonna replace her with a character I'll actually be able to RP x3

Name: Roy
Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs7...aya-d67q5rz.jpg
Game character? If so, state game: Fire Emblem: Blinding Blade
Bio: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Roy
Other?: He's gunna be annoying x3)

"Dear gods...That must be pretty bad..." I whispered back.

"N-No, its not Paige, Zelda must just be overwhelmed for being here so suddenly without warning..." Link said to her.
---
#278 Posted: 01:27:47 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted *sigh* I'm doomed))

"Yes it is." I replied and walked downstairs to Felicity's room.

"It is." Ike replied and watched Paige walk away," umm, what just happened?" He asked.
---
#279 Posted: 01:30:24 11/07/2014
I looked over at Paige, but soon saw Link follow her, "...Not sure really..."

"No Paige, Its not. I can tell, I just know this stuff!" Link said as he followed her.
---
#280 Posted: 01:44:18 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I shut the door in Link's face and locked myself in Felicity's room. I didn't answer him I decided to play a game on my 3Ds, I only had ocarina of time so I decided to play her minecraft on her xbox360. I didn't want to see or talk to Zelda or Link at the moment. I sighed and began to play.

"Should we go see what's wrong?" Ike asked.
---
#281 Posted: 02:10:12 11/07/2014
I wrapped my arm around Zelda "I know how you feel, I left my life behind and moved here a few months back, but there's something else isn't there" I said as I pulled Zelda in for a hug
---
#282 Posted: 02:23:47 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"What do you mean?" Zelda asked and turned to face Austin.
---
#283 Posted: 02:34:26 11/07/2014
"I can tell that there's something else making you feel this way, you can tell me Princess" I said to Zelda
---
#284 Posted: 02:55:58 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Zelda smiled a little," I don't think it's anything else.....but I do think that girl had something to do with us coming here......" She said to Austin,"something bad's going to happen I just know it."she said sadly," why can't I just be with my people?" She looked at Austin again," what are you? You can't be Zora, Hyrulein, Kokirie or Goron, yet you kind look like a Hyrulein.....but your ears are roud." She questioned. She didn't know about humans. She only knew people from other video games and the people of Hyrule, but no one said that they were human.
---
#285 Posted: 03:03:23 11/07/2014
((Fluffy, can we talk, it's important))

"Paige had nothing to do with it, I'm sure, and I'm a human, we're like Hyruleins, but different as well" I said as I continued hugging her
---
#286 Posted: 03:11:39 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Ok if you say so." Zelda replied and hugged Austin back.
---
#287 Posted: 03:14:59 11/07/2014
I shut the door in Link's face and locked myself in Felicity's room. I didn't answer him I decided to play a game on my 3Ds, I only had ocarina of time so I decided to play her minecraft on her xbox360. I didn't want to see or talk to Zelda or Link at the moment. I sighed and began to play.

"Should we go see what's wrong?" Ike asked.

After hearing that she shut the door in Link's face, I looked back at Ike, "Yeah, I guess..She might let me in at least.."
---
#288 Posted: 03:18:09 11/07/2014
"Are you ok now Princess" I asked Zelda
---
#289 Posted: 03:24:16 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, thank you Austin, your a really nice guy." Zelda said before kissing Him on the cheek and walking back inside.

"And I guess I'll be there for Link. I've gotta try to figure out what happened." Ike said and stood up when he stopped when he walked to the stairs,"after you." He said to Felicity.
---
#290 Posted: 03:28:39 11/07/2014
I didn't know what to think after Zelda kissed me "What was that about" I thought as I got up and entered the house "Hey Felis, where's Paige" I asked after finding Felis and Ike
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#291 Posted: 03:35:18 11/07/2014
Olimar was almost there, the journey was actually fairly peaceful, there were a few obstacles, but no monsters appeared anywhere. It had turned to night, the wind blew softly around the field.

You know, now that he thought about it, even with the monsters, the Pikmin planet was always a breath of fresh air from Hocatate ( not literally, mind you, as the Pikmin planet had deadly oxygen in the air, something the planet he was trapped on now is also rich in). Hocatate was essentially just a large planet sized city. The nature was wonderful on the Pikmin planet, if he could move his family there he would. But his ship could only carry two people, so visits would have to do.

As he was enjoying the quiet, a large boom cracked closer than he would have liked, a large piece of machinery fell from the sky. It was his new ship, a little more beat up than he remembered, but it still surprising landed right side up.

"Olimar... Where are we now? The nerve to not only disobey the presidents orders, but to take your ship with you is just terrible. We must return to Hocatate post-haste! Though, while we were here I found an exact replica of the "Remembered Old Buddy" we found on our last trip away from Hocatate, well, almost exact. This one has a full body, and appears to be sentient. Perhaps you can find some use for it." The ship said before taking the treasure out, it was larger than the ship itself. Then Olimar remembered, he had to fight tons of these things back during the fight against Tabuu's army. One killed most of his Pikmin squad, leaving him only 3 Pikmin, luckily Captain Falcon came and saved him.

This time though, it looked like Captain Falcon wasn't coming.
#292 Posted: 08:02:32 11/07/2014
I and Toon Link sighted all on the same time. We stood up, and I walked out. Not sure of what to do, Toon Link just hopped after me.
#293 Posted: 12:37:37 11/07/2014
"Ok? I'll never understand that kid" Sonic said as he went into the living room
---
#294 Posted: 23:47:12 11/07/2014
"Yeah, thank you Austin, your a really nice guy." Zelda said before kissing Him on the cheek and walking back inside.

"And I guess I'll be there for Link. I've gotta try to figure out what happened." Ike said and stood up when he stopped when he walked to the stairs,"after you." He said to Felicity.

I nodded, "Yeah, something it's isn't right..." I replied, and smiled at Ike's kindness as he waited for me. "She locked herself in my room by the looks of it, just follow me." I said to him.
---
#295 Posted: 23:52:02 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Ok,whatever you say." Ike said and followed Felicity.
---
#296 Posted: 23:53:23 11/07/2014
"Felis, let me try and talk to her, she might let me in, if not, she'll definitely talk to you" I said before going down to Felis's room "Paige, are you ok" I said as I knocked on the door
---
#297 Posted: 00:18:35 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm fine, I don't want to talk right now...."I told Austin as I continued to play minecraft.
---
#298 Posted: 00:29:02 12/07/2014
"A-Are you sure....?" I asked her, maybe she'd let me in...?

Link frowned a bit, and his pointed ears drooped slightly, you could tell that he felt bad.
---
#299 Posted: 00:39:58 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ike frowned too," Link don't feel bad, it's not your fault. Look just yell me what happened, while Felicity try's to talk to Paige." He said.

I sighed and walked over to the door and unlocked it,"I'm only going to talk to you Felicity." I said,"...I unlocked the door for you..."
---
#300 Posted: 00:51:54 12/07/2014
Link saw as I entered the room and closed the door behind me, "Zelda blamed her for something she didn't do, and I'm trying to tell her that it's not her fault..." He said to Ike.

"..Paige..?" I asked as I walked over to her! and sat down beside her, "I-Is everything ok...?"
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me