Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The real world? (SSBB RP) ((OPEN)) [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#151 Posted: 12:36:58 07/07/2014
Shadow let go and backed up a few steps "Sorry, I guess you don't like hugs" he said "Or maybe it's me"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#152 Posted: 13:04:37 07/07/2014
I crawled into a ball as Toon Link walked over to me. "hey, is that me?" He asked, pointing to my Toon Link Plush.
#153 Posted: 13:21:20 07/07/2014
"Speaking of plushies, do you know what happened to my Shadow plushie" I asked Sorisha

"You have a plushie of me" Shadow said in a creeped out way

"Yeah" I said as I looked to the floor
---
#154 Posted: 13:24:13 07/07/2014
I looked up at Toon Link. He then smiled. "That Plushie, over there." He pointed at my pocked, where my plushie whas sticking out. I grabbed it and nodded.
#155 Posted: 13:35:03 07/07/2014
I sat next to Sorisha "Are you ok buddy" I asked
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#156 Posted: 13:48:53 07/07/2014
Lucas was at the point of being completely terrified. "Wh-Who said my n-n-name....?" He asked, rather afraid, and being the person he was, it wasn't going to go away anytime soon. He didn't know who was so hyperactive about being able to speak, and they way they spoke, loudly, gave him a scare.
I froze for a second after hearing that, "O-Ok, I've got to be dreaming right here..." I said to myself, slightly afraid myself. I soon saw Lucas, and he tried to hide from me, well, mainly from Paige because she had the bat. "W-We're not going to hurt you.." I said to him as I walked closer to the 12 year old boy.
"Y-You might not, B-b-but she still has the baseball bat..." Lucas said, pointing to the bat that Paige held.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#157 Posted: 13:58:13 07/07/2014
A small boy with pink hair poked his head out of a cardboard box. "HAI! Look, Lucas, I TOLD you I can talk now! Well, you can't see talking, but you get the idea. And hey! Who are you awesome people? This house smells like food!"

I had frozen, dumbstruck at the scene. I used Lucas in SSBB often, so it was like meeting a celebrity. And the kid in the box...it couldn't be a humanoid Kirby, could it?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#158 Posted: 14:03:06 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I put the bat behind my back,"I don't have it anymore." I said.

"Hey kid where did you go?"Ike asked as he followed the new voices. He walked beside Lucas," Ummm, who are they?" He asked.

I dropped my bace ball bat and it fell down the stairs. I turned to Felicity," are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Pit asked.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#159 Posted: 14:08:58 07/07/2014
((Lol, I can already tell this RP's gonna be funny with Kirby smilie
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs7...cha-d496yom.png
Now all we need is Meta Knight smilie))

Lucas looked back and forth at all the people here, he was both confused and afraid at the moment, and being up in a dark room didn't help either.

(If you like Lunar smilie
ROB most likely, but it's your choice for Olimar.))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:14:02 07/07/2014 by prextail202
#160 Posted: 14:22:35 07/07/2014
I shrugged and stood up as Toon Link jumped on my back. "You're soft." He said to me. I smiled but said notthing.
#161 Posted: 14:31:02 07/07/2014
I smiled "We should check on the others" I said

"I hear something upstairs, I think their fine, but we can check" Shadow said
---
#162 Posted: 14:36:14 07/07/2014
OoC: N'aww, Kirbeh in that pic. :'3
And Giga has Meta Knight. Can't wait for his reaction. X3
Wait, Fluffy, don't I have Pit? :0

"L-Lucas? Ike? Kirby?" I asked, in total awe. This was amazing!
"Yup, that's my name!" The pink-haired youngster replied, trying to jump out of the box. He somehow tripped over the side and it ended up on his head. "Waah! Who turned the lights out?"
---
#163 Posted: 14:42:17 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Yup I think so Shadmé))

" I don't know what's going on myself." Ike said and put his hand on Lucas shoulder,"Don't worry about it kid, just sit down or something." He noticed that something wasn't right with the little kid, looks I've gotta do all the talking...... he sighed and looked at the girls," who are you and what are we doing here? Are you guys mages and some how teleported us here?" Ike asked seriously.

"Ummmmm....." I was a little weirded out by all of this," no I don't think so...." I replied," oh and I'm P-Paige."

Dark pit was flying around out side, how the heck did I get here? Why do I always end up getting sucked into there weird games. he wondered and sighed as he sat on the roof of the house. He looked and saw many other houses, what is this place and why are there so many humans? he asked hisself and jumped off the roof and walked in the house. He opened the door that leads into the kitchen and saw three girls, Ike, and Lucas,"ummm......what's going on here?" He asked.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:43:47 07/07/2014 by FluffyHamster
#164 Posted: 14:47:53 07/07/2014
"No, not a mage," I responded quickly. "Let me introduce myself. I'm-" but then the door opened. I sighed and turned around, only to see who it was.
No way. Dark Pit? The real thing? So many thoughts whirled through my head including OMP DARK PIT, Dark Pit for Smash Bros 4? and If he's here, then Pit is, right? All that same out was, "Shadmé. I'm Shadmé."
---
#165 Posted: 14:47:55 07/07/2014
((Lol, it must have auto corrected smilie))

D-Did I see Ike? Oh my gods... I-It is him!
I really didn't know how to react there, and just kinda stood still, frozen in place.

Another Fire Emblem character had found himself transported here, and had found himself wandering around downstairs. He soon saw someone exit the house, so he followed, trying to see where he was, and soon recognized the scarred voice as well, wait a minute, that's Luigi's voice...
---
#166 Posted: 14:50:15 07/07/2014
OoC: Lol. smilie
Sometimes when I try to type "out," it puts "Pit". I always laugh when it does.
---
#167 Posted: 14:53:25 07/07/2014
"I think you're wrong Shadow, I hear them in the kitchen" I said as I started walking to the kitchen

"Whatever" Shadow said with an eye roll as he followed me
---
#168 Posted: 15:01:46 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
" nice to meet you two, but what's with her?" Ike asked.

"She's Felicity and she really-" I stopped myself from saying what I was going to say,"she likes playing fire emblem and she's a big fan of it." I said.

" ok, well if you guys aren't mages then how the hell did we get here?" He asked.

Dark Pit shut the door and leaned against it,"Hey..." He said and wanted to know almost the same things that Ike wanted to know, so he just listened.
---
#169 Posted: 15:07:00 07/07/2014
I resisted all my inner fangirling urges to run over to Dark Pit and hug him. But that would creep him out, so I stayed where I was. I just smiled slightly at Dark Pit, acknowledging his greeting, and began recounting what we'd done.
"Okay, well we were playing a Smash Brothers Brawl tournament and the power went out. Seriously, we didn't do anything on purpose," I explained.

Kirby, meanwhile, had walked off to the kitchen. "Hey, a refrigerator!" he exclaimed. "Ahh, and I can open the door for once! Being human is awesome!"
---
#170 Posted: 15:07:09 07/07/2014
I entered the kitchen "Hey guys, I'm Austin" I said when I saw everyone

"Who are these people" Shadow asked
---
#171 Posted: 15:09:23 07/07/2014
I shook my head no, "N-No, not a Mage. L-Like Paige said, I'm Felicity." I said, then tried to act normal with a smile on my face.
Lucas walked up to Ike, "I-If they don't know magic, H-How did we get here...?"
---
#172 Posted: 15:12:40 07/07/2014
OoC: We're all in the upstairs, though? Thought only Kirby was in the kitchen.

Kirby pulled out a banana and began eating it. He stopped when Austin walked in. "Hai Austin! I'm Kirby!"
---
#173 Posted: 15:16:16 07/07/2014
((I got confused))

"Hello Kirby" I said as I hugged him

"I'm going upstairs" Shadow said as he left the room and headed upstairs "Wow, full house" He said as he joined the group
---
#174 Posted: 15:19:56 07/07/2014
"Yay!" Kirby chirped as he was hugged.
---
#175 Posted: 15:22:55 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
" I have no idea....and with that, I don't think we can go home either. I guess we're stuck here, and we'll be stuck here for a while..." Ike said to Lucas. He had a some what of a smile on his face, which soon turned into a curious look. He rubbed the back of his neck," ummm...,I know this is a weird question to ask a bunch of people, we've just met,but since we don't have a place to stay can we stay here......ummmm for a while? Well until we can get back home, please."

"Or...." Dark Pit added," we could stay around this place, and live out in some cabin or something if you don't want us here." He said.

I elbowed Felicity, she's not usually the one to stutter, " I don't think you guys have to stay outside, but if you need a place to stay I have my house. It's about 15 or 20 minutes away from here, but if you need somewhere to stay, my doors open." I said.
---
#176 Posted: 15:30:37 07/07/2014
"Austin might let some of us stay with him" Shadow said

"Come on Kirby, let's get back to the others" I said as I led the little kid to everyone else "Hi guys, woah, there is a lot of you guys" I said
---
#177 Posted: 15:38:17 07/07/2014
"And my place too!" I added. "I live alone with my pal Giga, who'd get a blast out of it. Dark Pit, you don't have to be alone." I smiled up at him.

"Okay! Whee!" Kirby exclaimed, skipping along.
---
#178 Posted: 15:40:12 07/07/2014
"Yeah, A few of you could stay here." I said, getting over the shock that could have possible made me faint earlier, "I-It's no problem really."
---
#179 Posted: 15:42:19 07/07/2014
"I'll take Kirby and Shadow" I said as if we were deciding who gets what pet
---
#180 Posted: 16:01:38 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm going to be Zelda. I'll make the form in a bit....

Name: Zelda (Princess Zelda)
Appearance: http://media.techeblog.com/ima...ncess-zelda.jpg
Bio: http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Zelda
Other?: none))

"Thanks Shadmé." Dark Pit smiled a small smile at her.

"Thank you all for helping us. This means a lot and we'll repay you all someday." Ike said.

"Who ever wants to stay to my place can." I said.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:21:50 07/07/2014 by FluffyHamster
#181 Posted: 16:19:11 07/07/2014
I nodded to Dark Pit before turning to Ike. Holy Palutena, this is amazing! "No problem, Ike. And wow, that's really nice of you."

There was a knocking at the door. "I'll be back," I said, running downstairs to get it. What I saw almost gave me a heart attack.
"S'rry to bother ya," a gruff male said. He was wearing a leather jacket with spiked boots and had wispy gray hair, a white stripe running down the center. He shook a certain white-clothed character in his arms. "But Pit 'ere kinda fell in a fountain. I 'ad to rescue him. Mind if I come in?"
---
#182 Posted: 16:29:38 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit followed her and saw Pit and some guy," oh no, why him?" He asked himself and walked beside Shadmé. He wasn't sure of what to say,"ummmm hi sir." He said.
---
#183 Posted: 16:31:59 07/07/2014
"No need to repay us, really" I said with a smile. "..So, we've gotta find out who's staying where..."
---
#184 Posted: 16:42:18 07/07/2014
"Of course," I said, stepping away and almost running into Dark Pit. I blushed a little as the man set Pit in a chair. He then turned to face us. "S'prised you don't recognize me, dark feathers," he chuckled. "Thin agin, you jus lost yer crown and wings. Name's Wolf." He scratched his head, and realization flooded into me. He did sorta look like Wolf. Just...human.
---
#185 Posted: 16:56:41 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Wolf? I didn't recognize you. Well looks like someone else needs a place to stay." Dark Pit looked at Pit then Wolf,"so, why did he fall in a fountain?"

"No, no,I insist. There's gotta be someway I can repay you." Ike told Felicity.

I walked over to Lucan and poked him," do you want to watch- right...the powers off. Sorry never mind." I glanced at the steps," I'm going to turn the breaker back on." I said before walking down stairs.
---
#186 Posted: 17:17:55 07/07/2014
Wolf chuckled. "Well...t'was amusing, honestly. We 'rrived a little distance away from here. I was lucky enough t' find myself on a children's jungle gym." He grimaced at that. "Definitely scared a few young'uns. After gettin' outta that uncomfortable place, I saw Pit, er, panicking. An' he tripped into th' fountain, heh. I pulled him out, but by then he'd worn himself out. Sensory overload, I'm sure. And I followed raven feathers there-" he gestured to Dark Pit- "to here." He pointed to the floor.
---
#187 Posted: 17:24:21 07/07/2014
"I guess there'll be some way to repay if you insist on doing so, but, I got no ideas at the moment." I said to him.
Lucas looked at Paige, "I-I might be able to help,with turning the power back on..." Lucas said, as he did have control over the element of thunder after all, and followed Paige.
---
#188 Posted: 17:39:47 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
" don't worry about it." Ike said to Felicity," oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Ike."

I opened the door to the power box and I turned it on,but the power didn't go back on," Aww,it didn't work." I said.

"Well that was one way to find us." Dark Pit looked at his wings," I don't want to lose my wings..." He said sadly.

Zelda woke up in the woods(behind Felicity's)."where in the gods names am I?" She looked around,"where's the castle and Link?" She sighed and dusted herself off," well if you want something done right, you do it yourself. So now I've gotta find home." She walked towards Felicity's house and knocked on the door.
---
#189 Posted: 18:02:10 07/07/2014
I looked up at Ike, "Its nice to meet you Ike." I said with a smile.

Lucas followed Paige, "M-Maybe I can help...?"
---
#190 Posted: 18:11:09 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
He smiled and shook her hand," nice to meet you too Felicity. So can you tell me what this place is called?" Ike asked.

I looked at Lucas," you can try." I said.
---
#191 Posted: 18:21:30 07/07/2014
I shook Ike's hand, "Its Canada, in the continent of North America." I said to Ike, as I knew in Fire Emblem games, most places where referred to just their country and continent. So, I tried to keep a bit of Fire Emblem sense in this.

Lucas walked over to the power box, and tried sending a bit of an electric current into it in order to power it.
---
#192 Posted: 18:59:27 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The power turned on, "thanks For the help Lucas." I said and walked back up stairs, I turned to him, "do you want to watch tv now?" I asked.

"Interesting...."Ike said,"I've never heard of it, but still seeing very little of it still shows me it's a lot like home." He said and sat on the couch. He sighed and then the power turned on. He looked at the light that went back on," looks like you are more advanced than me. So what do we do now? I think Kirby and Shadow is going with Austin and Dark Pit's going with Shadmé, I think." He said.
---
#193 Posted: 19:04:41 07/07/2014
OoC: I'm kinda waiting for NINJAsk, Giga and Lunar. We've gotten pretty far. smilie
---
#194 Posted: 19:15:32 07/07/2014
((We probably should wait x3))
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#195 Posted: 21:23:05 08/07/2014
The lights turned on suddenly as I look at him, It was a man dressed as Luigi, with a darn good impression too. That still doesn't change the fact that he got into the house.

"Who are you?" James said as he went up against the wall. "I'm-a-Luigi!" the man said as he shook in fright. "No, you're not. Now who are you and why did you break in?" James demanded. "Please mister, I don't know where I am!" The man said.

OOC: Sorry for the wait, Luigi will look like this:http://s8.postimg.org/48bdxx3hx/lrp.png, and Olimar/R.O.B. will look like their brawl designs.
#196 Posted: 22:13:01 08/07/2014
(( Here's what my characters will look like smilie
Marth
Lucas

And I'll be adding two more characters

Name: Link
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Game character? If so, state game: Legend of Zelda
Bio: http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Link
Other?: Credit of image goes to cosplayer

Name: Samus Aran
Appearance: Click here smilie
Game character? If so, state game: Metroid
Bio: http://www.metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Samus_Aran
Other?: credit of image goes to cosplayer))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:30:02 08/07/2014 by prextail202
#197 Posted: 22:21:31 08/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh and here's what Ike looks like http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs7...lox-d7apsmf.jpg )))
Accepted))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:42 08/07/2014 by FluffyHamster
#198 Posted: 22:36:46 08/07/2014
The blue haired teen walked up behind James and tapped on his shoulder, "He's speaking the truth sir, And he's asking politely too, Do you know where we are?" Marth asked him, hoping for an answer.

Lucas smiled, "S-Sure!"

"Probably figure out who's staying here, or see if anyone else is going to a different place." I said to him, and was glad that he didn't freak out about the new technology.

Link had been caught taking a nap the time he had gotten teleported there, and happened to get on the roof of the house. He had rolled over in his sleep and rolled off the roof, his shout quite recognizable to anyone who had played any Legend of Zelda games.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:32 08/07/2014 by prextail202
#199 Posted: 22:53:10 08/07/2014
"What was that" I said as I heard a scream

"Are you ok Luigi" Sonic asked the man in green
---
#200 Posted: 22:56:43 08/07/2014
((They're in the garage, not the basement, how did Sonic get there? 0_0))
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me